No Strings Attached

Printer-friendly version
No Strings Attached
Jeremy's morning routine is interrupted when he makes a startling discovery. Can his physician help him figure out what's going on?
No Strings Attached
By Melanie E.

"How did you say this happened again?" Doctor Amir asked, baffled.

"Well, I got up this morning and went to take a piss, right?" Jeremy said, shifting a bit to try and get more comfortable in the unfamiliar stirrups. "And while I was standin' there, I noticed this piece of white string stuck to the side of the shaft, so I thought it was just schmutz. But I went to take it off, and it was attached to something."

The doctor looked up from his examination. "And you kept pulling?"

Jeremy blushed. "I mean, I thought that maybe it was sweat or somethin' else dried in place, right?" Jacob suggested.

"Right," the doctor said, after a slightly too-long pause.

"So I gave it a little tug, and when I did 'pop!'" Jacob made a gesture like confetti filling the air with his empty hand. "I felt one of the fellas just kinda jump up inside, and the string was like an inch longer."

"I see," the doctor said, still skeptical as he pulled off his gloves and sat back. "And yet, you still kept pulling."

"I was surprised!" Jacob stammered, their blush deepening. "And was still holdin' the string when I jumped, right? 'Pop!' In went the other."

The doctor was finding what he heard very hard to believe despite what his own eyes told him.

"So, you pulled the string twice, and each time one of your testicles ascended, and the string was longer."

"Yep."

"Then . . ." Doctor Amir closed his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose, fighting a headache. "Then what possessed you to pull it again?!"

"Hey, doc, this freaked me out too! I was hoping that maybe if I pulled it enough, maybe it'd snap, and they'd fall back down or somethin'."

"And instead?"

Jacob's face was now a rich crimson. "So I gave it a real hard yank, and heard this slurping noise just before the string broke, right?" Jeremy held up the offending piece of string for emphasis. "And suddenly, Mister Panky was gone."

"Mr. Panky?"

"Short for Hanky Panky."

"Of course." The doctor closed his eyes again and adjusted his glasses, then had another look at the very clearly female accoutrements before him, which he knew for a fact had not been on Jeremy during his physical the week before. An oddly shaped mole sat where Jeremy had indicated the string was attached, but everything else seemed perfectly normal... for a woman. "So what do you want me to do, try and recover them?" he asked, having no clue where to start.

"Nah, doc."

"N-no?" The doctor sputtered, surprised.

Jeremy's blush lightened as a smile crossed her face. "Actually, I was wonderin' if you could see if you could find a string to give me boobs too: seems a shame to go half-way and not finish the job, right?"

* * *

Photo Dmytro Konstantynov = Dreamstime.com

Alright, peeps! This is the first story I submitted to Erin for use on the BCTS Patreon page, now available here for everyone to check out!

If you enjoyed this tale, please, or just want to support BCTS and keep our home here running and oil in Erin and the others' lamps, then feel free to visit Erin's Patreon page, where you can find more stories by me, Erin, and others weeks before they'll appear here!

*hugs*

Melanie E.

up
173 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Aww - so cute!

Iolanthe Portmanteaux's picture

Lovely to start the day reading this little morsel!

thanks!

- io

Thanks, it was a fun one to write :)

I'll be sharing more Patreon pieces over the next few weeks too, but if you wanna check 'em out now, then the link's above!

Melanie E.

Interesting string theory

Then of course we have the obvious observation that you should be careful with pulling strings. It may be a booby trap.

It seems like an obvious

It seems like an obvious solution if the string pulling made everything disappear inside of him then pushing the mole in should make the boobs pop out.

We've Been Strung Along

. . .by a game of whack-a-mole.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Y'all're terrible!

I'm loving the speculation and fun in this comment section :)

Melanie E.

Any time hon!

I have a story coming up from these in a couple weeks you might wanna avoid, but if you want I can warn you via PM before I post it.

Melanie E.

You can never go wrong with Krall

For real, I haven't heard a song performed by her I didn't enjoy. Buble is good, but Krall is by far my favorite modern vocalist in this style.

Melanie E.

Well...

Well...

Yeah...

So I've got a string. Where I have to attach it?

very nice

Andrea Lena's picture

pciture

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

That's

That's after I've found BlueStacks to run FaceApp on my pc.

My altered selfies are all run through my phone

Andrea Lena's picture

because neither my ten year old HP laptop nor my rebuilt 13 or so year old Dell support Bluestacks. I also use ReFace for video and gifs.

Either way, you're adorable!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

If only!

I wonder if acceptance of transpeople would be greater if the change was as simple as that?

*hugs*

Melanie E.

Don't string me up, but...

laika's picture

There's a visceral ickiness to the idea of pulling a string out of oneself. It's a common type of tactile hallucination, it feels like some kind of thread is really in there tugging on your flesh as you pull it out, just like having a stitch removed. It happened to me a few times in my twenties but not since. Glad I didn't know that its common in the early stages of Parkinsonism or I would've gone full hypochondriac about it. And don't get me started on Morgellon's Disease, which whether it's imaginary or real I'm glad I don't have that either. Ewwww, strings!

But now if I find a string protruding from my penis---her name is Miss Pinky, by the way (because doesn't everybody name their genitals, and maybe dress them up in little outfits?)---I'm gonna yank on that sucker like I'm starting an outboard motor. I think Miss Pinky would be much happier indoors...
~hugs, Veronica

Gee! String

People have been yanking on my chain all my life.

Wrong cord.

Maybe I'm a C and not a D7.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

D/Eb Ionian

But who's paying attention, right?

Melanie E.

My memory doesn't even last a

Rose's picture

My memory doesn't even last a couple of weeks or so. I started reading this and knew id read it before. Then I saw you had it on Patreon. That explains things. Lol!

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary

To be fair it's more like a month!

I'll be posting the stuff i've shared on Patreon here probably every Wednesday or Thursday, per Erin's allowance :)

Melanie E.

Maybe

joannebarbarella's picture

It was on a Tampax. Do you have them in the USA?

Might Come As a Toxic Shock to You

Yes. We have them. I went through a period when I used them.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Well!

That sure strikes a chord for this story site! - Period!

bev_1.jpg

Y'all have no idea how much I'm loving seeing these comments!

I think this is probably one of the strongest comment threads on any story I've written, and it's hilarious to boot.

I'm glad people have liked this so much. Thank you all :)

*hugs*

Melanie E.