Shadowsblade: School year 2.....Stop or my drow will shoot part 7 Show it off!

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

AFTER nine plus months off I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.


The struggle is real and the twins are in the middle of it!


Note!!!

this chapter now they are captive, yet its more like 'who is who's captive'? as the twins study their new situation and make plans

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

For the last few days both twins had been either listening to their respective roommates or trying to get through to a traumatized teen girl as best that one could in this situation.

Rohanna had the most talkative one by far and this twin had learned a lot about the building, the kidnappers and what they did in the building. Missy was one of the fastest talkers the Drow had ever met and Ro knew several mutant speedsters that might be bested in speed talking by this very normal teen!

But Rehanna had the other total other side of the coin with her roommate Carolyn and that name was most of what she had got out of the teen in three days besides that she might want the salt passed to her for meals or wanted Rehanna to stop humming TV show theme songs!

It was going to take weeks if not months for Rehanna to peel off this girl’s shell and even then she was no expert on mental or physical trauma with the exception of inflicting both of them on others! Her best thoughts were that someone like Kyley would be able to get through to the teen and find out what was the matter and if that could even be fixed in some way?

Both twins tried hard to learn as much of this place as they could, how it was run, who ran it and what or who was here as both staff and hostages. Finding out this information for themselves was hard going with the ‘jailer’ making sure that all the girls had only a few minutes outside of their rooms to shower or drop off diary clothes into a bin and get fresh ones for the day. Meals were dropped off at the door via a very jail style door hatch and had to be taken into the door’s short food shelf quickly or the ‘jailer’ Manny would just shove in the next one right behind it and let the first fall to the floor. Going to the bathroom was taken care of jail style too, with a short walled off tolet at the rear of each two person cell or room.

Fortunately for the twins not being able to leave the room personally to explore was not an issue with the pixies! Those two had explored most sections of the vast warehouse the twins did not have access to as prisoners and a future of being sold to the highest bidder.

The building was made up of six stories with two below ground ones, the lowest one being where they would menatlly break persons being sold into thinking they could never escape or disobey their future masters or mistresses. Your more resistant persons are sent down here where there is only one doorway leading up, no windows and no escape. This level also held the laundry that some of them worked in, well for the ones where great beauty did not matter.

On the next floor was a more than basic medical center that took care of prisoners, healthy prisoners made money and dead ones made nothing! The medical level also held a few full blown operating theaters for prisoners to have installed owner requested and paid for options…basically cosmetic augmentations!

Also on the medical level, laid even more rooms to mentally break and train those being sold. Most of these rooms were reserved for those already sold to high end clients that had very specific requests or requirements or skills, like learning new languages for example beyond the simple requisition of absolute abeyance to the new master

The ground floor contained a full warehouse, with very high ceilings with hundreds of hiding spots up in the steel rafters. This level also had fully enclosed truck docks, so that cargo could be loaded or unloaded in full secrecy out of sight of any wandering cops. Far to one end on this level, is where they kept any animals waiting to be sold for any need, exotic food, trophies, or even pets and they ranged from horses to lions to tigers Ohhh my!

On the first floor above, is where the buildings security offices and ready rooms for the huge guard staff. Long hallways crossed this level too for administration and high end offices. This is the part of the warehouse the twins saw first just after arrival, getting many photos done and body measurements for the online auction to come. This level is also where ‘Summer’ the woman that seemed to run the human trafficking part of the business worked and one lady the twins took an instant dislike too…not a healthy thing for anything living!

What was for sure the most important part of this floor was six steel vault-like rooms whose only job was counting money day and night for who knows what uses or needs. But the rooms were always active and money left this level via a high security dumbwaiter to the docks below that handled high end valuable items. There were always a dozen guards around here, roaming everywhere with the vaults checking ID’s and making sure no one stole any money.

Above that floor for levels two through five, was the main housing for people to be sold, shipped off or moved on from here. Most of the rooms were doubles, with two large ones housing a few dozen on each end of the building. This level was a maze of double locked steel doors, mantrap rooms dead ends and extra hallways leading to nothing or to one room. All made to confuse prisoners and potential rescuers alike.

The top most floors five and six were almost exclusively storage, with a few exceptions of rooms the pixies could not get into but guards went in and out now and then to no real set schedule that they could note so far during their investigations of the huge building?

Worst of all for the twins or any rescue teams that entered this building was that over three quarters of the staff were guards numbering nearly a hundred, all of them well armed and well armored with the latest in body armor. Then add, they all seemed equally well trained and instantly shut the building down at the slightest hint of a security issue. The next big issue to any rescue plan was that there were only two elevators that serviced all floors and one stairwell servicing all floors that was not blocked off or had all the stairs fully removed for a whole floor or more! So the twins going up or down with any girls they rescued was not going to happen fast and teleporting dozens would take time and time was a commodity they all might not have with over two dozen guards trying to kill the twins or the prisoners.

The next worst part of any escape or rescue action plan was very random roving patrols made up of two to over ten guards that flowed randomly into the hallways or rooms and never seemed to repeat themselves! These tough security personnel were reinforced by hundreds of cameras showing the whole building to the security center, then add in high tech locks on every door and who knows how many man traps hidden within the maze of building hallways.

So getting the prisoners out of here was not going to be a hollywood film of digging a tunnel from the bathroom under the wire and setting up a date of the escape with a guy named ‘Big ‘X’” for a time when you can leave with no moon and then drive all around the countryside on a motorcycle like a mad man while ‘escaping’...plans like that is how others died!


~o~O~o~

On the Third day of being a prisoner

Now here on day three of the twins stay, Manny the guard of this section came to Rohann’s room with demands. “Get dressed in the clothes we left for you in the box, brush out that nice hair of yours and look good! We have a potential client that wants to see you and this one has the pull to buy you both before the auction time...so look good or Missy will not look too good when you get back to this room or you might even have a new roommate if you are not ship-shape and looking so hot…that you are smoking!” he warned with a literal evil cackle straight from a spy movie.

“I wonder who this person is?” Rohana breathed angrily while picking the box up from under her bed and started to undress to the asshole’s orders, all the time knowing a dozen cameras watched her every move!

“Well from what little I know from my being here for over six month.” Missy started, “It's very rare for this place to let anyone buy a person after they are put up on the auction website, because those that run this place want big money and not quick sales! So whoever this is?” Missy puzzled for a second, “Is either very, very rich, very powerful or very connected to the people running this place!” Missy ran off her ideas one at a time, counting off a finger as her list went on.

As Rohanna opened the box this was really the first time she had looked over its contents, inside laying in name brand logo-ed waxpapper was a very nice light blue dress near a perfect match to her size, whose fabric was so thin and light it left nothing to hide. Under the dress was black silk underwear that would show off her body type best to the eye and showed a clash of color beneath the thin cloth to catch a man's roving eye.

After all of the box was empty and she was fully dressed, Rohanna lightly washed her face and then combed out her long hair with Missy’s help. Missy was giving Ro’s hair one final brush as Manny showed up at the door again, “Put on these and you had better know how to walk in them!” he said as the room's small access door was filled by black high heels shoes and NICE expensive ones.

After Roahnna added the shoes to her outfit, Manny barked “Cuffs!”, then added sternly “AND cuff them in front!”

Rohanna did as he ordered, Manny checked via a wall mounted video screen next to the room’s door that she was all cuffed up before the door unlocked and swung open to his personal code, “Here keep this over your eyes until I tell you to take it off!” he ordered while placing a silk blindfold over the Drow’s eyes. One thing Ro did notice is that Manny was dressed in a very nice suit and that alone told her whoever this buyer is, they were important to the leaders of this business!

Manny closed the door behind Rohanna, made sure the cuffs were indeed locked and on tight enough to limit her hands motion. He barked “MOVE!” as he started to lead her down hallway after hallway. At what should be the building's northwest corner of the large building by the Drow’s infallible sense of direction, was one last doorway of seven locked ones that Manny had just led her through on the way to here.

“I am going to take off your blindfold and cuffs. NO funny biz or talking unless you want that roomie of yours beaten within an inch of her life or sent down to the dog patch!”
Manny warned that he had all intentions to hurt Missy and maybe send her down the sex slave level of the building if Ro messed up or disobeyed any of his orders.

The first thing that caught her eyes when she entered the next room, that this room was unlike all the rest she had seen so far during her limited time in the huge building and even the Pix had not seen one like this. This one was decorated to the nines, top notch designer wall coverings, doors, lights and had expensive carpets! The room had only two doors, the steel bolted one she just entered via and a larger carved wood door that led on to the next room.

“That must or might lead to where the ‘guests’ are and they use it to personally see the items up for bid if they want!” she wondered silently.

As they waited another teen girl with blond hair was led to the next room’s door, “This buyer must like blondes and young ones too!” she thought, noting the girl's long hair just coming out from under the blindfold.. After the new guard took off the new girl’s blindfold, Rohanna knew instantly why they brought her here. Her face was supermodel good looking, drop dead gorgeous and had a body to match!

Rohanna tried to smile over to the other girl to reassure her, but she kept her eyes to the floor like a beaten puppy. Ro took the clue and kept to herself so as not to make trouble and get others hurt before she figured a way out for all of the prisoners stuck within this huge, very well run and guarded operation.

The door finally clicked open and a very upper class British man’s voice called to both of them, “Ladies please come in.” That smooth, well educated voice was a big change from Manny’s Brooklyn streets accent.

Rohanna led the way, with the other girl right behind her. “You to the right and you to the left.” he told each in turn. Rohanna found that the fine British voice was connected to a middle aged man, six foot tall and dressed in a designer tuxedo with a touchpad in his hand that he tapped from time to time. Rohanna glanced at it quickly and made out that the pad had pics of both girls with several notes on each.

The room was opulent to say the least, beautiful wall coverings, nice carpet that was not too deep for lady’s heels and well lit. The room’s center had a small platform to stand up on that the British man helped each one step up onto its low height. In front of them nearly the whole wall was a mirror, but not just any mirror to Rohaann’s eyes. This one must have a TV screen sandwiched between them and that tech alone kept her Drow eyes from making out all of the room beyond the glass, the tech seems to ‘fog’ the next room or made most of it hazy to her keen eyes.

Almost hidden to Drow eyes the other side of that glass was a room larger than this one. Inside sitting dead center in a circle of down light was a large comfy looking leather chair with table next to it and a man was already seated within. He was slowly sipping champagne from time to time off a silver plate on the table and as Roghanna watched on yet one more small plate was added to the other covered in snacks. The only reason Ro could even make the man out clearly was the dim light coming down from the ceiling right over his head, the rest of the room was various levels of inky shadows and darkness hidden by the screen’s tech that blurred anything beyond that dim light even to her keen sight somehow.

“Could they know who I am or what I am?” Rohanna questioned mentally, then disregarded the whole idea on the spot. The high tech wall screen/mirror was normal and used both for viewing this room and entertainment. They did not know the twins were mutants or Drow, or they would be trying to kill her by now!

The British man stood behind the first girl as he began to speak, reading off his pad, “Both are under eighteen and certified on both that hair color is undyed, plus no visible scars or blemishes. This lady speaks English as well as some French and is highly educated.” he took a step back as he whispered, “Turn around for your audience slowly please.” and the other girl prisoner did as asked.

He told her to stop turning as he stepped over behind Rohanna, “Now this one is the best we can offer today, a true find and one of a matched set of perfect twins. The price you have been shown will reflect that and is far below their auction value for our overseas customers! But she is a true find, highly educated, speaks English and might have other languages in her repertoire that we have yet to test for...unless she wants to add them now?” he asked Ro calmly.

“Fluent English, Spanish and some French as well as Japanese and some German. I have learned some Arabic too,” Rohanna added in last, trying to keep her smile over the deep want to bare fangs and start slashing as she dropped bodies to the floor!

A man emerged from the other room’s shadows and leaned over to speak to the buyer, “You can have anything you want, the twins are on the table or the single one?” Only Rohanna's enhanced ears could make out that near whisper from this room.

“Can I add in any options I want?” the buyer asked, glancing over his shoulder to the hidden man.

“Well if you take the single one?” He paused thinking about prices, “anything. But the twins on the other hand come with only small options for this favor I owe you unless you want to spend your own money and add to this deal?” the shadowy man said while stepping back into the deeper towards the back of the dark room beyond the glass.

A light went off in Rohanna’s head,”I know that voice from somewhere, Keep talking!” she almost begged the hidden man in silence.

“Humm then I will take the single one on my left over taking the twins and add these options to her.“ the buyer said, picking up a digital pad from the table and began checking off several items, making notes as if he was buying a new car!

The pad beeped in the British man’s, as the buyer gave his pad to a room attendant that stepped forth out of the shadows in the room behind the wall of glass,”Why yes we can do all of that by the second week of next month if all goes as planned.” the Brit eagerly smiled back after reading off the short list.

“We have a deal then?” the shadowy man asked the buyer from the inky blackness at the back of the viewing room.

“We do!” he smiled back and the shadowy man left via a door at the room’s rear and was out of Rohanna’s sight for now. Unfortunately he had never left the room’s shadows enough for her to make out a face or enough of his body. All she had to go by was his voice and a memory of having heard it in the recent past.

With a tap to his pad the wall went black and blocked any further views of the room for the twin, but not before she burned the buyer's face into her memory for later!She would need it to maybe find the girl next to her if the twins could not rescue her, before they took her away.

Rohanna was led off back down the hallways she came here via, the other girl was led into another door and the look of ‘scared out of her mind’ and shock was one Rohanna would not forget or forgive soon!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2022 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

yay the Drow twins are back

this situation is tricky. easy for the girls to escape, I think but rescuing the normal girls is gonna be a challenge.

DogSig.png

BIG TRICK

shadowsblade's picture

How do you gather up maybe dozens of prisoners all while being shot at and not kill all the bad guys in front of them and causing even more trauma for those you are rescuing?

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Woohoo! The twins are back!

Glad to see you return. Been a huge fan of this story from day 1!

NICE!

shadowsblade's picture

hope ya love the read and tell me if I am slipping I was not too sure I was fully on this one!?

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Well shoot!

Missed ya..and here you go leaving us stranded on the edge..again!

alissa

LOL

shadowsblade's picture

Edges...its what Drow do "play with sharp edges!"

MUHAHAHHAAHAAH!!!!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Build ups are a killer

Jamie Lee's picture

The twins have learned quite a lot about that building, and who needs vanished when the fan starts throwing sticky brown stuff.

Wonder if man in the shadow is the well known GOO who's helped at times when necessary. If it is daddy GOO, those pigs in that building don't stand a chance. And they will even supply that fan with all the brown sticky stuff it'll need.

But the build up to the fan turning on is a killer. But if the twins have been found, it's only a matter of time until it's, show time.

Others have feelings too.