A Muddy Mess – 11 Prom with Harrison

Printer-friendly version


A Muddy Mess – 11
Prom with Harrison


By Jessica C


Tim and Danica's feelings come forward…
The Prom with Harrison...
=^_^=


I hardly ate a thing though we went out for a special dinner before the prom. The saving grace, if I had to pee, was that Melanie would go with me to help with my dress.

I’ll never forget our entrance to the prom and a lot of Harrison’s were applauding as Harrison Deters and I were announced. We applauded others, but this sent shivers down my arms. The love or respect that others had for Harrison was so moving. Harrison said it was as much for me. We were at a table for eight that included Halle and her date, Megan Rossi and Brien, as well as Steph Demure and her date. I couldn’t have been at a more special table. Steph, Megan, and Halle had been the senior girls who encouraged me to relax and blossom as a girl. They encouraged Harrison to let Danica, as well as Dani, be there for the prom.

While I was impressed with how the other girls, their gowns and hair looked; I felt an extra glow as I too was looking beautiful. Maybe I wasn’t as great, but neither did I detract from them or Harrison. Whenever we danced or walked around greeting others he was Harris and I was back and forth from Dani to Danica. I don’t think others cared about the specialness of being Dani. The prom officially ended at midnight, but like others, it was fifteen to twenty minutes later before many of us said our last goodbyes.

We were to be in cottage eleven and I guess Harrison had picked up the room key earlier. I saw other cars that I half recognized and felt eyes watching as we went into our room. I knew the car lights of Steph and her date lit up our doorway.

Harrison was going into a short speech of what I didn’t have to do when I used a finger to shush him. “You’ve been right most of the evening; Dani and I’m delighted to be with you.”

I let him help me out of my gown and I hung it up properly. I use the bathroom to change into a baby doll set. I ask Harrison to look away so I can get into bed. He faked me and caught me scooting to the bed. “You don’t need to be afraid of my seeing how pretty Danica is, I know that’s important to you.” He gives me a hug and kisses and we are both moved. Letting me go, he closes his eyes again, and I am quickly under a sheet.

I so want to be beautiful for him, yet I know I’m Dani and I am willing as well. He jests as he undresses before me, “I hope you’re not disappointed if I don’t glamour myself as much?” Though as he steps out of his trousers I realize he has on satin underwear. He did use the toilet and he washed carefully before coming to bed. I was moved by how warm and tender his touch was.

When he laid down next to me I could tell his body stirred and he was excited we were together. We had intentionally decided we would take time to be romantic. When I slid my hand from his chest downwards, I gasped in anticipation of touching him. My hand first glided over the top of his satin shorts rose like a tent. I was nervous as I reached inside. He whispered an excited ‘boo’ and as I jumped he hugs me and kissed me.

One of his hands slid down on my seat and I was now becoming more excited as well. My hand went around and hugged his back as we came together. I could feel his manhood pressing against me. One thought said I should be repulsed, but my heated emotions were getting the best of me. I felt his strong shoulders and arms as I kissed his lips. I moved to roll on top of him and my legs moved to straddle his body.

Harrison rolled our bodies and said, “Now who has who?”

“I’ll happy to be to change where I am,” I said smiling at him. “But I have a tube of Vaseline that I’d appreciate you using.”

He said, “I’m glad great minds think alike.” He reached and handed me my clutch purse and I handed him the tube.

He asked, “Would you roll off so we can each help the other?” He had a goop of jelly and was applying between my cheeks and I was applying some from my fingers and palm stroking his hardening manhood. Yes, I was responding too. He used two fingers to press inside of me. I sensed he was seeking to widen or relax my opening, I was more excited than worried.

Harrison suggested I roll over but I was wanting to look at him. He helped to lift me as I guided him to me. Feeling his head beginning to push against me, I was afraid I was being stretched too much when my opening gave way and he moved inside me. There was this strange and overwhelming feeling as I felt him moving inside me. There were emotions I had neither expected nor felt before.

Harrison asked, “You feel that? Does it feel good?” I was sure he knew the answers. His cock began to withdraw and I was scared of losing him, afraid he changed his mind. But he was still inside of me when he pushed into me again. It was then that my legs knew to wrap themselves around him. The first time, it was Harrison who knew what to do and I was learning. All I knew was my feelings were rising and then soaring and soon his precum was hot and slippery. When he erupted inside of me; my senses erupted as I had nothing to relate the experience to. I began to kiss and grab onto Harrison. I wanted him to continue whatever he was doing, but I also heard me asking to stop and then saying no. Finally, I hugged him with my arms, legs, and lips until we began to melt together.

“Gee Harrison, do you think that is the way a girl feels?”

He lightly chuckles, “Wow Dani, you couldn’t have responded better if you tried!” Guilt made me quickly wanted to be upset.

Harrison had me like another guy, and I liked, no loved the experience. It was like dueling banjoes, Dani and Danica, both filled with feelings. From the salon on it couldn’t have been better for Danica. I loved my gown and how feminine I looked in it. Even making out once the unexpected feelings came over me. I was taking it in as Danica.

Harrison hugged me to soothe me. He knew my cry was as Dani, “You’re okay, Dani; I love your softer side. You are beautiful. I thought you were ready, I felt guilty when I was younger.” We were quiet as my tears quieted. I felt good to be in his arms and that he cared about me.

It was when he moved to clean himself I realized he was wearing a condom for me.

I had wanted to give Harrison a good time, first for him pleasing his mother’s wish, but somewhere along the way, I developed deep feelings for Harrison. I knew before we began how far I was willing to go to make his day. What I hadn’t known was what it would be like: Tim, Dani, or Danica, I was all the same person. How am I to see myself in all that just happened?

Melanie’s words echoed in my head, “Tonight isn’t about right or wrong but love.”

There was something else back in my mind from something Melanie had told me. “If you’re a girl you’ll be ready again, but you’ll have to wait upon the Harrison.”

Heck, she’s right, I could enjoy him again right now, but I knew as Tim it doesn’t just happen like that for a guy. Harrison rolled off of me and I found my hands feeling him, caressing wanting to please him and to help him recover. I nibbled at him with small tender kisses. I wasn’t holding a girl as you feel her waist being small yet sleek as you move to the curve of her hips. He feels good, but he has more mass and muscle. There is a tenderness to the touch of his hands but it’s different. His lips are tender and warm, but also firmer and despite having shaved somehow his face feels rugged.

We talked about baseball something we both know. We talked about the corsage he gave me, two beautiful flowers framed in baby’s breath, greens, and ribbon. My gown was hanging nicely and while his tux coat was over a chair, his pants, vest, and shirt were on the floor.

I knew it was well over a half-hour when Harrison was active and his vitality returned. He seemed sincere saying, “Thanks for allowing me to make love to you. You don’t need to do anymore.”

I giggled, “You know better, don’t you? We both want each other.”

He was aroused and we had fun together more than I’m willing to admit here or elsewhere. I had showered, change my panties, and put my prom gown back on before going home.

I looked like most any other girl being walked to her house by her date. Like the other couples we kissed and shared our pleasantries and I went in before Harrison went home.

I wasn’t worried when mom came to see if I had a good time. She knew I was with Harrison; she didn’t explore much more than if I had a good time and he was my prince. I need to clean off my makeup and I cleansed and moisturized my skin. Skincare had by now become a common part of Danica’s routine. Instead of talking more and having breakfast, I chose to go to bed.

My sleep world was filled with dreams and memories of the prom and last night. My Mom commented when I awoke was that I must have had good dreams as I was always smiling when she looked in on me.

“You looked in on me?” Then as she said, I saw a chair across from my bed where a mom sat part of the time as she watched her daughter…

Between not having breakfast nor much to eat last night, I was now hungry. “Danica, let me warn you before you shuffle a lot of food down. If you’re like some girls that could cause cramps and a mess at the other end.”

Mom made me a chicken salad sandwich and gave me broccoli, carrots, and some cauliflower. It was nice for Danica’s figure, and it satisfied my immediate cravings.

I’m sure I would have soon raided the kitchen for more, except Melanie called and we got talking. I hid away, use my earbuds, put on some music to stop others from listening in. Melanie quickly asked, “What did you do that made both Aunt Christiane and Harrison so happy?”

She shouted, “You what?” When she found out I was Danica for her aunt and Dani for Harrison.
“You didn’t tell me you were going that far.”

I lied, telling her, “I wasn’t sure what I would let him do?”

“I think you loved him enough to do it, didn’t you?” Melanie laughed. “You were surprised by how nice it felt, weren’t you? You and I need to get together...”

I said, “Stop right there; tell me about your night with Travis. And don’t leave the good stuff out.” I think she described more than she planned to, but for me, it was a sweetness to Danica’s ears.

=^_^=


Monday school would continue and I would continue to be Danica, just a more complex person than before. I received a text from Lisa. She hoped I had a good time but wasn’t wanting to hear about it. She did well in stirring up feelings from our time and our relationship. I could feel myself slip back down to reality.

Brien’s Megan came over after school, but she came to see me. Megan said, “I care about you, even apart from Brien, you’re like another little sister or friend. I want to encourage you to take time to find yourself. That is apart from Harris, Lisa, Susan, or others. Please don’t rush to decide a lot.” We hugged, we hared pictures we had of each other and the prom.

It was Tuesday after school that I went to see Mrs. Deters. She had washed two loads of clothes and cleaned much of her house. I could tell she had tired herself out. Instead of telling her, she did too much, I put on a kettle of water for tea, and I went to where she often kept her sweetbreads. There was a half loaf or banana and nut bread. I used the microwave to warm it up slightly so it would taste fresh. I got out her soft butter and the cups for tea with a teabag for each.

She says, “If I didn’t know better I would think you came here for me and not Harrison? I thank you for your kindness to me and for that, we have become good friends. I would love to hear about what you thought of the prom?”

I say, “You know better than myself that Harris is at baseball practice. Even after he gets home he will be hot and sweaty, and by the time he is not, I will need to be home. I think I love Harris, but I know I love and care about you.” With that, I was pouring the hot water into her ceramic kettle to savor as tea.

She knew better than I the time needed before it would be good and ready to pour into our cups. She had gotten out the small individual plates for our slices of bread. I watched as a young girl wanting to learn more from her mother.

I talked about eating little at the prom dinner, the other students celebrating Harrison having a date, and how wonderful the prom was. He showed me a picture she had made and framed of Harrison and myself from when we were here. It turned out beautifully, but part of me was not happy that there was evidence that I went to the prom with another boy. She taps my hand, concerned about my sad look.

“Yes, it was a beautiful night and I had a wonderful time. I am glad you had us practice dancing together,” I said.

She concerned, “He treated you well and respected you, didn’t he?”

I was afraid she was wanting me to say more, but no, just, “No, he was ever the gentleman and the whole night was wonderful. I think you raised him well.”

Mrs. Deters said, “He said you were the best of Dani and Danica. I gather that means you both enjoyed yourselves at the prom. I so hope and wish to believe that it was a special time for both of you. It was a special time for me as a young woman, and I hope it was for you.” She gave me a hug with the sound of a kiss only my ear could hear.

She continued, “You and Melanie are like my own daughters. Your spirits helped me through some dark hours. Loving my son was better than loving me.”

=^_^=


It was Sunday, before the last week of school. Mom had walked me to my room after dinner. Either my Dad and Brien would be cleaning up or we’d have to do it later. Mom says, “I expect both Tim and Danica to both feel free to continue. I believe you’re both, but your father and I want to support you in making that decision.” She becomes quiet, and I have no problem knowing what a ‘pregnant pause’ might be. She is giving me the time and space to share what it means for me.

“Mom, I think you’re the one here, because you already know I’m more comfortable as Danica and Dani where Harrison is concerned. Part of me sees me as Dani only with Harrison, and part of me hopes in college he moves on apart from me. If and when that happens I will hurt and cry.” Mom hugs me and she says, “Dani, you need to know I love and respect you.”

My voice changes the little it does when I’m Dani, “You’re not at all ashamed of me, Mom?”

“Not the slightest, nor do I want you to be.”

Story to be…

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Beautiful

Glenda98's picture

A beautiful story, beautifully written.

Glenda Ericsson

Continued? Yes, it'd be nice

Jamie Lee's picture

Now that prom season is over, maybe now Tim can be given the time to know his mind. Megan has been the only one to tell him to get away from the girls so he can discover whether Tim or Danica will be the person others see.

With being setup, and pushed here and there, with always being forced to consider others first, it's been impossible for Tim to take all the time needed to know who it is he has to be.

When has he spoken with a counselor who can help sort out feelings? Where is the counselor who has diagnosed Tim as transgender? Just because he's been presenting as a girl doesn't mean he is trangender. Until he can talk out his feelings, until he's left alone to sort himself out, he's going to be totally sure who has to be seen on a daily basis.

Should this fine story continue? Yes, Danica still has decisions to make. She has summer to get through, and the next year of school. Plus, Mrs. Deter's test results have to be known.

At times it's hard to read this story because of how Tim was first treated and the faulty reasons used. Other times it was hard because Tim as Danica was ignored as she tried to expressed herself when others decided for her. They may have thought they were helping Danica experience living as a girl, but the forgot Tim/Danica had her own opinions of what she wanted and didn't want.

Well meaning people can't see the harm they sometimes cause because their idea of helping blinds them to the needs of the one they're trying to help. Sometimes the best help a person can receive is no help at all.

Others have feelings too.