Girl’s Night Out - 2 Come to the Vanity

Printer-friendly version


Girl’s Night Out - 2
Come to the Vanity


By Jessica C



This is Heath's second Girls' Night Out.
It has bees some time and he's caught by surprise
Nera seems intent on making it a good time for Dara


It has been some time since A Girl's Night Out was posted. There will be one more chapter after this.

It was a Saturday morning when my wife Nera came out of the bathroom from having taken a shower. I love seeing how beautiful she is as she towel dries herself in our room. She began her routine of fixing herself for the day. She’s now in her panties and bra.

I knew she was planning an outing with some of her friends which happens fairly regularly. My understanding was they would go out shopping, have dinner out and enjoy a girl’s night out. Often they make a fun weekend of it.

I was enjoying watching her get ready. We have two young girls Teresa 4 and Katie 2. Nera, however, looks like she hasn’t had any children. Though it did bless the top half of her figure. She took pride in the fact her breasts are perky, as she looks like when she graduated from college and when we got married.

She surprises me when she walks over to her vanity. “Hey, Heather would you please come over here?” I get out of bed but I resist walking over to her. She asked me again, “Please come here and be seated.”

I say, “Please no, I did it once, and I had my time as a girl”

“My request is now a bit stronger Heather, I want your cooperation and I plan to get it today.” She comes and takes my hand and leads me to her vanity bench. “Now sit and relax I do not want your makeup to show stress lines.” She uses little damp triangle pads that to cleanse my face.

I enjoyed us looking face to face as she gave me all of her attention. “What gives Nera?”

She said, “You showered last night, didn’t you? I can even tell you must have shaved your legs and underarms.” Unfortunately, I am one of those guys who needs to shave only once every three to four days. Yesterday evening I shaved before we went to her folks for Katy’s second birthday.

I told her, “Well I was hoping, you’d come back to bed.”

“Heather the girls are awake; would you want them running into the room on us?” She smiles at my cooperation, “Please Heather, I want to help you get ready for today.” I remain seated though I did not know why she was talking about ‘getting me ready.’ She took her concealer and covered a few areas on my face, saying I needed to watch what I was eating and to take better care of my complexion. Then she dotted each of my cheeks and my forehead with a tiny dot each. Asking me to spread that little bit until it covered my full face.

“Nera, what are you doing,” I ask? I must have raised my voice because she raised a finger to my lips to quiet me. Her smile is gentle and caring, but it was one I saw her use with our children and her friends, especially younger women. I saw in my mind the image of one high school girl that she has mentored.

Nera said, “Your older daughter pointed out to me a dress that was hanging below one of your shirts. It was in your section of the closet. She asked me, ‘What my clothes were doing there?’ I am hoping the dress is yours as it showed up after our last girls’ night out. I’ve since thought you needed something newer. My friends Elva and Carla have agreed to go shopping with us.”

I begin to stand to walk out of the room, and she says, “You don’t want to do that. I knew you have a feminine side, and you have dressed as a girl for plays. I knew you might have some things, but I didn’t know you have a dress and two skirts with blouses. There were some panties that I found and I wasn’t even trying hard.” I try to speak but she shushes me.

“I am not angry with you nor are we separating over this. I enjoyed our ‘girls’ night out’ last year when our girls were at Grandma’s. I have done a little learning. Now I just want to see you the girl in you. I want to help you enough so I can see a young woman in front of me. I do not want my husband looking like an awkward man in a woman’s outfit. I want you to learn to take care of this part of you.”

=^_^=~


I speak up and say, “But what if Teresa and Katy would come in?”

Nera calmly replies, “They will see you and I will say your name Heather when they see you dressed like this?” I am ready to cry, but Nera says, “Please don’t cry; I was hoping you would be happy to see yourself.” That causes me to pause and think. ‘She is right, I need help to see my way better than can I usually do on my own to bring out my feminine side.’ The tears are still there and I feel vulnerable like a boy found by his mother in her clothes. But I'm 27, have two daughters and been found out by my wife.

Nera smiles, “Good, now let’s work to see what you look like. …Do you have a wig hidden someplace, or do we need to fix your own hair as best we can?” I have a wig but it is not the best. I’m not sure I should show it to her.’

I say, “But what about Teresa and Katy seeing me in a wig?”

My wife says, “I told Teresa that I am going to make you look like one of her aunts, Aunt Heather. I am sure if you are good enough for Teresa to like you that Katy will like you too. If she recognizes you as her Dad, we will not lie to her. I do not want this to be a common occurrence, but neither do I want to treat it as an ugly secret. I hope you agree with that.” I didn’t know how to answer. I just let her continue making up my face and say, “Thanks.”

The doorbell rang as I hear someone call in. Nera says, “We’re in our bedroom Carla but we’re not ready for you yet. Did you get what I asked?” The answer was ‘Yes’. “Would you please get ready for when I call for you?”

I ask, “What did she get for you?”

A light giggle came as she said, “It’s really for you and you’ll know soon enough.”

=C^a^t=~


Nera asks me, “Please choose one of your outfits and get it out and ready to put on. And please chose some nice undergarments to go with it.”

I had to think what I had and what I thought might look good. I dig under a stack of clothes on the top shelf of the shelf above where I hang my clothes. I have a bra there. It is not at the very bottom of the pile. Nera comments, “That was pretty smart of you? Did you learn that from hiding things from your mother?” I took a sports coat I rarely wore off of a hanger. Underneath is a full yellow skirt along with a white and pink blouse. She says, “O that looks like a nice choice,” as she holds it up in front of me. “You still need a nice panty, I hope you have one that is nice and clean in case we’re in an accident or something.” She lightly giggles to emphasize she’s joking with me.

I giggled a little and go to my clothes drawer that has pajamas and odd items. I have three pairs of white panties that are still in their package. The package has been opened, though it had not been by me.

I step into our walk-in closet, tuck myself as I put on my panty. Then I put on my bra, strapping it behind me. Only after I put on my skirt, do I turn around and there’s my wife watching me with a broad smile. I am embarrassed as her finger waves me to come out and sit down again.

Nera tells me, “You need to take your bra off so we can attach a couple of things.” She first marks my chest with two circles around my nipples and spreads gooey glue. She has me lay on my back in bed as she carefully lines up the first breast form and then lightly presses one breast form to each spot.

She visits with me until they dry and I can sit up. She calls out of the room for Carla to come in. I want to quickly put on the bra but Nera is using makeup to blend in the seams with my skin. Only then am I allowed to put on the bra.

Carla puts a small hand towel on each of my shoulders. She marks each earlobe, making sure they match. Elva is also here now and she holds a piece of something behind one ear as Carla pokes a needle through the mark on that ear and quickly inserts a pink studded earring. The process is repeated on my left ear after they double check the mark. Carla steps back saying, “You already make an attractive woman.” I begin to say thanks but stop.

Elva hands me the blouse which I put on over my head. The lone button is at the back of my neck. The blouse has a peek-a-boo opening where I usually have to imagine cleavage. This time my body matches up well with the blouse.

Elva and Nera talk with Carla on how to style my hair. Carla has a twinkle in her eyes as she steps out of the room. She came back in carrying a wig on a foam head form. “I have used this on special occasions, but I plan to replace it. ...Heath, what’s your name? If you want to you can use it or buy it?”

Elva and Carla stop what they’re doing. Elva finally says, “You’ve been asked a question?”

Carla pins my hair so it can be tucked neatly under the wig. She then brings out a wig on its form to keep its shape. She puts on a netted form over my hair and pins it tightly and she does the same with the wig. She works to get it in place; stepping back a couple of times to see how it looks best on me. Carla begins to brush and comb it out. I only get glimpses of myself as she is doing this. The little I see in a distant mirror looks good. Nera asks and insists on knowing how much the wig cost when she bought it.

Carla says, “I paid ninety-five dollars for it new.”

Nera asks if I have another name. Then I mumble, “Dara.” It was the name of a person Nera and I met in college. She was Nera’s friend but graduated after our second year there. Nera smiled, “That was a good choice. I like Dara for you.”

Nera asks, “Dara are you willing to purchase this beautiful wig from Carla, say for $60 dollars?”

I respond, “That would be reasonable, but I don’t think I will need it.” I see everyone’s eyes widen and soon I realize I spoke in my feminine voice.

“Very nice young lady,” Nera replies. “I was wondering if you were going to need to be quiet or how long it would take you to speak as a passable girl.” Carla agrees the voice is nice. We spent some time to refine it a little more. No matter what I do well they encourage me to get even better. They help me work on some phrases appropriate for shopping and being out with the girls.

I ask, “Did you forget how you helped me perfect a voice for the play last year?”

=^..^=


Nera asks, “How did you come to choose Dara as your name?”

“After you and Carla became friends, I always saw myself as wanting to be a close friend like her. And I remembered your friend Darla from college.”

Elva puts a pretty pair of heels in front of me and asking, “Dara, I found this pretty pair of heels.” They are already Dara’s which causes me to wonder how much Nera has found. She asks, “Dara please take the shoes off. We need to paint all your nails and let them dry before you put on some stockings or pantyhose.” Dara has both, though not many choices nor the quality of Nera’s.

Carla brings some cups of tea into the room followed by Teresa and Katy. Teresa comments, “Hi Daddy, you are very pretty. I asked Mommy about your clothes last week.” We sip tea as we wait for my nails to be painted and dry. I was going to pick up Katy but Teresa in her small voice says, “Daddy, you shouldn’t do that or you’ll mess up your pretty nails.” Elva and Carla both giggle at Teresa telling me what I shouldn’t be doing.

Finally, our daughters are excused from the room as I’m told to get my stockings and put them on. Carla took the girls to another room. The stockings are the new style that snugs the top of the leg holding themselves in place. Elva says, “The stockings are very nice and the shoes will do until you get a better pair today.” I wince at the idea of shopping for shoes and someone seeing my feet more closely.

=^..^=


I’m handed one of Nera’s purses. I check inside, there is some of the makeup we used, a comb, brush, tissues and even a tampon. A small purse, compact, and even my cell phone are in there but with a different case. Most of it is in the pouches around the purse with the appearance of being highly organized. I’m told, “Check yourself in the mirror and fix anything that needs it.” I use a tissue to fix a smudge and repair my lips with lip gloss. I have to ask Nera how to fix a curl then two.

Nera asks, “Can you carry your youngest daughter out to the car without getting messed up?” They remind me to bend at the knees to lift her so I do not expose myself. My skirt is short hopefully not that short.

I get to the door where I pause as I’m scared to go out. Nera has already gone to start the SUV, Carla squeezes my hand. “Katie you will be alright, mommy will have you… You’re different, but we’re with you. Take a breath and enjoy a mommy time with your daughters.” Katie was looking to me with one arm around my shoulder and a hand exploring my face.

We’re soon out to the car and I am placing Katie in her booster chair. I pause as Carla helps Teresa get in on the other side, and then smooths her skirt underneath her as she gets in. Carla and Nera are both wearing skirt outfits, yet this is the first time I really notice. I step up to get in the SUV, I have to watch my heels as I turn, step and sweep the skirt underneath me. Both women in unison say, “You did that very well, I’m impressed.” Teresa chimes in like a big girl, “You’re pretty Daddy.”

Nera turns to Teresa, “And who are you to call her away from home?”

“I’m sorry, Aunty, Aunty Dara.” Nera had whispered the name in her ear and then she said, “But you are the prettiest Daddy.”

=^_^=


We’re soon at Nera’s mother’s house and Nera insists on my helping to take the girls into the house. Her mother Nina was glad to see her granddaughters as well as to give me a difficult time. “I hope my dear that you have a good time and find a man who is willing to solidify that smile on your face. It took Nera’s father a while to learn before he ran away.”

Nera interrupted, “Momma’s just trying to frighten you a little; you won’t be doing anything you won’t enjoy.” That made me feel better. Until Nina said as we were leaving, “I like how you are directing him dear to do what he should. You’ll make a new woman out of him.” By the time we were back to our vehicle, Elva had parked her vehicle in the driveway. She was in the front passenger seat and I moved into the back with Carla. Somewhere in Nera’s SUV, they came up with a half dozen large pretzel sticks. I was surprised knowing Nera didn’t really care for pretzels. We tapped each other’s stick and then put a tip in our mouths to suck the salt off one end. Finally, Nera said as she was watching me in the rearview mirror, “It looks like you have good sucking power. How do you like the salty taste?”

When I said it was enjoyable the others giggled and said, “The day is young.”

Once we were to a mall, Nera made it known, “We’ll be getting some clothes for this side of you. I do not want it hidden away Dara. We will work in hope so you can better coordinate your wardrobe and get yourself ready when we go out together.”

“I think this will kill my desire to dress like this,” Dara. I see Nera shaking her head as though she doesn’t believe me. “I believe it will at least diminish it greatly.”

Elva said, “Our understanding is quite contrary to yours. We expect this will whet your appetite even more pretty boy.” I was pretty sure that Nera’s desire was to thwart any previous desires I had. Though presently it was in some ways arousing my feelings that I was having trouble to suppress. I had folded my hands onto my lap to hide any sign of my excitement.

The women took to telling stories about times they got excited just imagining having their way with different men. After a while, Carla asked me, “Dara who did you imagine having an actor or sports star? Were you imagining taking their hard head to suck on until they came or was it your desire to have them push their way up into you?”

She kept pressing me to respond and didn’t let up. Finally, I replied, “There were no sports stars, now please leave me alone.”

Elva said, “Did you hear that Nera? There weren’t any sports figures. Can you think who the actors or singer he may have fantasized about?” Not wanting to say anything believing they’d find a way to make something of it, I became quiet once again. “Mmm,” Nera said, “That’s a little disturbing that he’s not denying it. I sure hope there’s no one in the neighborhood that he’s been eyeing.”

Finally, I spoke up and demanded to be taken home. Nera said, “We’re here and we’re going to do some shopping. Please do not have a temper tantrum or pout. Let’s be on good girl behavior everyone that includes you, Elva and Carla. Don’t tease the little one.”

=^-^=


Once Elva was out, she opened the door for me. Once out and walking I kind of enjoyed the walk into the mall hearing our heels echo on the concrete with each step. Three of us were walking in unison. I even appreciated Nera suggesting me to keep my feet together and to take smaller steps like them. I gave her a simple thanks and she smiled and gave my hand an affectionate squeeze.

“Let’s go to JC Penney’s and look to buy some delicate accessories for you to enjoy deary. Being the same brands offered elsewhere but usually at lower prices, hopefully even on sale. We’ll go to VS later and find a panty bra set that will be extra nice for your intimate time together. And by all means, remind me when we get home to show you how to hand wash and take good care of your intimate apparel.” I understood what she said, but she waits until I confirmed what she said.

She even had me select a two-piece satin nightie. She encouraged me to get a second set, suggesting there would be a time I wanted to be a naughty boy and wear it underneath my clothes to work to the joy of my imagination. She turned to Elva, “She might deny it SO I’m sure she’s done it before.” I didn’t say nor I did not deny it. I did wonder if she was only guessing or knew that I had.

We had shopped until after the lunch rush having stopped at the cosmetic counter on our way out of Macy’s. The saleswoman there stopped us and asked, “Who’s open to being made over?” Between Nera’s nudge and Carla volunteering me I was asked to sit in a makeup chair.

Sally the cosmetician asked, “Are you planning on going out tonight and want your face done up for then?”

I began to say, ‘No… But Nera says, ‘Most definitely.” She searches a bag and pulls out a blouse, a soft rose red in color, saying, “I think this will be her top tonight.”

“That is a help to know,” Sally replied. And with that, she began to take the makeup I had on off and redo my face. “I am going to suggest a moisturizer to be used nightly. You have a pretty looking face but your skin is too dry and should be better-taken care of.” There are concealer and a foundation she used and her putting them on me feels like she is giving me a facial massage. “How does this feel? Hopefully, it will bring some blood up to the skin adding to your color.” She outlined my lips to make them a little larger. Then moved to my eyes. "You need your eyebrows thinned and shaped a little."

I wanted to speak up and say, ‘No, I have to go to work come Monday.’ Instead, I asked, “Is it necessary?”

Sally says, “Let us have the other girls decide if it helps your look.” I sat like a nice pet that knew it was subject to others. Deep inside, I was glad and anticipated how I might look. I knew she spread some wax and let it set before she pulled the different strips. She talked to others telling which product was which.

I was not wanting an audience, so now I’m getting nervous. It was then that she pulled the last of the wax strips and that brought my attention solely back to Sally. She had me look into a mirror, and I just naturally replied, “Oh my, what a pretty difference.”

Nera whispered, “That’s my girl. Continue to relax and enjoy your day.”

The eyeshadow was light yet bright enough to bring attention to my eyes. That became especially true after she applied the mascara. She filled in my lips with a luscious lip gloss. My face was like a very nice painting coming together in glorious color. The finishing touch was a light blush to my cheekbones. My face actually looked longer and thinner to me.

Nera handed me a feminine looking pair of eyeglasses, saying, “They’re with your prescription lenses.”

Sally speaks up, “It looks like your friends were ready to go all out for your young lady.” I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw myself as an attractive young woman. The transformation with the clothes and now the makeover was astonishing. I asked for the makeup I needed to do my face again and was glad to pay the price. I bought a cute makeup bag for the purse, but only a few items went into there. Between what I bought and samples there was much more.

=^_^=~


We went to Bennigans to get a small bite to eat. Our waiter even called us lovely ladies and I indeed felt like one. My lip-gloss had set and there was only the slightest of a tint left on my wine glass.

When we made our way to the women’s room, I let out a little “Ouu”. A man had pinched by buns when I bumped his chair. Once inside the restroom, I was just another woman. I know Nera watched me. After I washed my hands she pointed to a makeup smug.

The last thing we did was to go shoe shopping. Nera told me I was to get a pair of heels and a casual everyday pair of flats. She complimented the pair of a dressed up ankle boots that I selected. When I had trouble deciding between two pairs of flats. It was decided by her that I get both of them.

Only once did I protest that I wouldn’t be wearing them. Nera said, “We’re not going to argue about that and ruin a good day. We’ll see what the future brings. You can’t tell me you’re not enjoying how nice you look and being out with us girls.”

My eyes first bowed down but I knew I owed it to her to say the truth. “Thanks. You’re right it is nice. I was afraid of what this day might be like.”

Nera and the others smile as she says, “It will get even better.”

Once we were back in our vehicles, we drove off going another thirty miles further away from home. We then drove into the parking garage of a nice fancy hotel. The others knew where to find the wheeled luggage carriers. And when everyone checked in they asked for our bags to be taken to our suite.

We went to the lounge instead of to our rooms. There we visited about the afternoon. I usually would not have much to say about shopping, but that’s not the case this time. Even when they mentioned about different people we saw. I too had my opinions.

Carla mentioned a man that walked passed us at Bennigans and said hello. “You two took a good look at each other. I was wondering what you were feeling at that moment. I thought he might have looked attractive to you.”

I’m sure I blushed and I wasn’t wanting to say anything. Denying it would have been a lie. I wasn’t comfortable with the fact that I had feelings for him and I knew better than to mention it. I paused enough that Nera finally spoke, “Dara, your mind is drifting.”

I look at her feeling guilty. She came over gave me a hug, saying, “We treated you like a woman and you reacted like a woman. We tapped into something that you have usually stuffed down inside of you.”

She takes me to another table for a moment and we talk. “You’ve been stressed and you’re often someplace else. You’ve told me it wasn’t just dressing in women’s clothes. I’m not usually comfortable with this part of you. But I want you to experience this weekend so we have some idea of where you are; come after this weekend.”

I’m not quite sure of what to make of what she’s saying, or what I should do. I give her a hug and tell her thanks. Things seem to be going too well and she is being way more supportive than I would have ever imagined.

We go back to the group and she’s sitting away from me. We’re listening to the group more than talking with them. Carla finally encourages us to go up to our suite. The clothes that are mine, I’m to take to my separate room. Nera asks, “Do you know which skirt to wear with the blouse I showed when you were having the makeover?” I had one in the overnight bag that Nera helped pack. It could go with that one, but then I remember a short pastel skirt I picked out earlier and bought.

When I pulled it out of the bag and laid it next to the top. We both agreed it was the best choice. She pulled out the bra panty set. I was uncomfortable saying how much I liked it and instead gave a small smile. She tapped me on the buns as she went out of my room.

“If you need help in getting dressed ask and we’ll be happy to help.” She stops and turns around, “We have some hip shapers, would you like to have some curves for your bottom?” She looks at me and knows I’m too nervous to ask.

She calls out, “Elva please help Dara! You’ll have to lose your panties for a moment, so get ready.”

I hear Elva tell Nera, “I’ll get them, Dara will probably get hooked on them like a druggy on dope. But what a way for a T-girl to go.”

“I’m not a T-girl,” I say as Elva enters.

“Tell someone who cares dearie.” She smiles, “I brought in a gaff as well. Now lie down and let’s get the little woman fixed up for her night out with the girls.” Supposedly she had practiced doing this just for me.

My understanding was she had a cousin or some family member she had helped. The cousin had since transitioned. Elva over the past year has grown closer to my wife since she lost her husband. It hadn’t been a great marriage but it looked better looking back.

The hip appliance made each side of my hips ¾ of an inch wider, which might not seem to be a lot. Once the seams became invisible and I put on my skirt the change looked amazing. It gave me a more feminine appearance.

This time when I slipped on my heels I was excited and moved around on my feet in front of a mirror. The makeover I got had started a whole new look and it had excited me more than I dared let on to others.

I sat for a little while, but then started to move around and others poked their heads in to see me. I started with Nera. She was the one who told me to go and enjoy watching the others. Carla was the one most excited to have me watch. She had fun teasing me about what I was looking for in a man.

=^_^=~


It was after nine in the evening when we went down to the lobby and waited for others in a limousine; there with five other friends, we’d be sharing the evening. Gina was one and she asked, “I thought Nera was going to force her husband to go out with us. What happened, you sounded like it wasn’t a question about if he was coming?”

I took that as a compliment on how well I looked. I had to change over to my male voice before she would accept I was Nera’s husband. When we arrived at the Rainbow Restaurant and Lounge, we were given a large table that all of us could easily fit around.

Nera would not sit next to me but she did come over and presented me with a rainbow-colored wrist corsage. Others were going out onto the dance floor for their first dance. Then a man named Nathan came and asked me to dance. Nera was upset asking, “Where’s Curtis, he was going to make sure he was the first one to ask her for a dance.”

Nathan turned again to me and said, “Is it okay with you if I have the first dance?”

The man was just over six feet tall, sporting men’s patent leather shoes with two inch heels. He was attractive having the physique the well-toned body of a man. My hand dwarfed in his enough to see a difference. And once my hand was in his, I gladly followed him onto the dance floor. “I am Nathan Hancock, it is nice to meet you”

“I’m Dara Hughes. Thanks for asking me to dance with you. It seems someone had other arrangements for me that I didn’t have a say in. I prefer being asked as you did.” The first two dances were rather slow, and I was ready for a break from dancing.

Nathan’s a mathematician and athletic trainer at a college. He was surprised that I was employed with my wife. He asked, “Is your wife comfortable with you being out like this, and dancing with a man?”

“You met and spoke with her when you asked me to dance. She found some of my clothes and thought it was time for me to experience a night out as a woman? I think she was hoping I’d be swept off my feet and that he had his way with me. …Oops, I probably shouldn’t have spoken like that.”

Nathan says, “While I did not have that in my plans. I do hope to dance with you again, then we’ll see how the evening goes.” We share an interest in history and doing family histories. I do not have his big desire when it comes to fitness. But I’m comfortable that he does.

He is in his early thirties and he is surprised when he finds that I’m only twenty-seven years of age. “How long have you liked to cross-dress?” I was tickled to find out that he has been attracted to guys like me since the time he was in sixth grade.

Nat said, “I knew my feeling for boys was different than most when I was nine years old, but it wasn’t until I was twelve when another boy and I responded to each other. We collided coming different ways around the corner of two hallways. I fell on top of him and when he touched me I mistook it for affection and tried to kiss him. He first said he wasn’t interested. It wasn’t until we were in high school he acknowledge being attracted to me a little. I didn’t get to take his virginity until near the end of our freshman year.”

He said, “You said something about hoping you’d have an experience with a man. When was your first experience in having a man?” He noticed by my expression that I was not ready for his question. This was now the second time we had gotten together in the evening. I had already danced and visited Curtis.

Beth, Carla, and Gina were out of sight from Nathan, but Dara feared they were within hearing range. I dropped my voice, “I fear the answer to either is the same, no.”

Nat said, “Not to be ashamed, it just makes this time all the more important. You wouldn’t want a giant of a man nor one insensitive to your pleasure.”

“I see you are interested in dancing again.” It is then I notice the faster tempo of the dancing. Nathan began to dance as both Elva and Nera had taught and practiced with me. “You are better than many others like you.” That caught my attention as I looked around considering who else might be a woman like me.

I saw one person, who was looking at me with some disdain in her eyes. I looked around to others, noting three, one was at best a man in a dress with overdone makeup. There were two near one end of the bar that could either be men in drag or maybe prostitutes. It was a weekend and people had come and gone or moved around.

I then thought I needed to talk or become friends, but wasn’t sure how or if it was advisable. A woman who had glared at me earlier was looking close to me but not directly at me. Was it Nathan or someone else that she was looking at? She was smiling finally which helped her looks, but that changed quickly enough when the woman looked back at me.

=^_^=


I excused myself and finding Carla went to the women’s restroom. It was not something Carla was excited about but agreed I should have another with me…

To be continued…

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I see a few posablities

Samantha Heart's picture

Coming her but will wait to see what transpires.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Facing fears

Jamie Lee's picture

Nera seems to be the dominant partner in their marriage, but reading further into the chapter dispels that notion. Heather has been hiding his cross dressing but not as securely as he thought.

Nera discovered his cross dressing by finding some of the clothing he has. What she is doing in this chapter is to make Heather face the issue head on instead of keeping it a secret.

Heather's lack of resistance when Nera pulls him to her vanity, or getting dressed in his women's clothing is a sure sign to Nera that he enjoys what he's doing. His lack of resistance in showing his daughters, going shopping, and the makeover add proof of Heather's desires.

Because of Nera's discovery, she devised a plan to have Dara spend a night out with the girls. But not all went as planned when Nat asked Dara for her first dance.

It would appear this idea of going to the club might have been a bad idea. Dara has been "hit on" by Nat, received several dirty looks from a few other women, and Nera wasn't happy about Dara's first dance partner.

And maybe Nera opened a door she best left secret?

Others have feelings too.

I do enjoy your writing

Not too sure about Dads kids commenting on his sexuality, That is a bit over the top for me, One of the harder things I have done is outing myself to my adult children. I am a bit of an odd duck in that I've transitioned (aren't we all?). Lots of catch up reading yet to go.