The Order of Eve - I've Had Enough (Re-write)

Printer-friendly version

I have re-written this story and removed the suicide, as it was too "dark".

Men have no rights and need to have female guardians to stay out of "state guardianship", which means being sent to forced labor camps.

Women are encouraged by the Order of Eve, to punish and humiliate their men. If the men fight back or refuse orders they are arrested and sent to the camps.

This is set several years into the Order of Eve's government. It 's a dark little story.

**************************************************************************************************************

This was it, he thought, no more he’d had enough. Sally had taken him to the supermarket in a dress, made him wear her old knickers and pegged him with a strap-on. Not only that, she had now started putting a dog’s lead around his neck to stop him “wandering off” when they were out together. She even called him Norma somethimes.

She had stopped buying him any new men’s clothes years ago, and when the last of his trousers split she made him throw them away. She told him he would have to wear her old cast off’s. It was bad enough doing the housework in a dress at first, but then she had gone through his drawer and decided his underwear was in such a sorry state that she threw those out too.

So now Norman had to wear her old knickers and her old skirts and dresses. She never gave him any hand me down slacks he noticed. This had happened three weeks ago, and after complaining she had locked him in the large walk in cupboard. The cupboard had been turned into a cage where she could keep him if his was being a nuisance. Worst still she had made him build the bloody thing.

Sally had stopped having sex with him five years before Order of Eve took control. They had fallen out of love. They just stayed together out of familiarity. After the new laws came in she divorced him and stripped him of all his assets. He wasn’t sure why she kept him around at first. Then gradually he learned why.

She started to beat him. He never knew she had an interest in S&M, but now this wasn’t S&M it was the normal way many women treated men. He did not mind as first, he found little bit of a turn on. The whippings got harder and more painful though. Before she had him locked into the horrible chastity device he used to masturbate after, but now all he knew was frustration. Frilly pink knickers and a chastity cage. What could be worse?

These beatings got her hot and bothered. She had started forcing him to perform cunnilingus on her. The whole thirty two years of their marriage she had always refused when he offered, but now is was a twice daily event.

The routine was the same every day. She would unlock him from the cage and make him use his tongue on her until she was satisfied. Then Sally would get ready for her job at the library while he made her breakfast. Then it was all washing, cleaning, ironing and cooking for him. All this work was done dressed in her cast off’s.

At night there would be another work out for his tongue, after this she would use that seven inch strap-on thing on him. She said that it was to remind him of his place in the world now. If she had the energy after that she often gave him between six and twelve strokes of the cane.

She never used to lock him up every night, he used to just sleep in the box room. That was until her friend Sue, from across the street was murdered by her ex-husband. Norman knew something like that was going to happen.

He had seen Derek shopping one day. His face had been bright red as was laughed at by the female shoppers. Derek’s ex-wife had been making him dress as a maid. She had him wearing a fetish French maid’s outfit that day. Where the skirt showed his thighs above his stocking tops, you could see painful looking red scars. Sue must have been really laying into him recently.

None of the men laughed, they knew one day it may be them dressed this way. All they felt was pity and fear.

He had waited outside for Derek so they could walk home together. Derek had that “thousand yard stare” in his eyes as they talked. He told Norman he had nothing left, he could not do this anymore. He said his ex-wife would chain him to the wall and make him watch as she and her girlfriend went at it. He said all women were evil and deserved to die. Norman said he should keep that to himself or he would be sent to a camp or worse.

“Prison would be a bloody holiday camp compared to my life. What happened to us, we're men for gods sake.” He had said.

He mentioned he had talked with a man the week before. He had told him that as he was walking home by the canal, he saw a women fall in, She had screamed for help, she couldn’t swim. The man said that he had stood there and watched her drown. He smiled as he said that. He said he wish he had pushed her in himself.

Norman wondered about that himself. All he had know of women these last few years had been humiliation and pain. What would he have done? Had he gone that far and given up on humanity?

“I’m not putting up with it anymore. Think of those men who rushed machine gun nests in WW2. That’s me now!” Derek said as they parted.

Norman didn’t understand what Derek meant by that.

The next morning the police had found Sue dead on her bed still wearing a huge pink strap-on. She had been strangled with a chain that she was trying to use to tie Derek down. They never found Derek he had cut off his chastity device and ran.

The authorities had tried to hush what happened up. Rumors were circulating that this wasn't the first time this had happened.

Since then, Sally had been locking him up at night. He knew she thought he was just a wimp, but she dared not chance him getting loose while she slept. She knew she was pushing him too far these day, but she enjoyed being in charge and seeing him suffer.

Norman thought about killing her, but had decided against it. He loved her once, and thought that she had loved him. He knew what Derek had meant about charging machine guns. He had heard though the other men he met, there was a huge increase in men murdering their "guardians" or commiting suicide. Even before the Order of Eve, men committed suicide and murder twice more than women.

When you were pinned down, with no hope, you went for it. Nothing left to lose. Derek went for it, and took the enemy with him. It was the only power he had left, the only thing she hadn't taken away from him. he knew if he were caught they would execute him.

He heard the lyrics from the Who song “Had enough” running through his head. There was no male music on the radio or television now, but he remembered the lyrics as clear as day.

I've had enough of bein' trodden on.
My passive days are gonna be long gone.
If you slap one cheek, well, I ain't gonna turn the other.

He remembered the film, Quadrophenia, the scooter going over the cliff. In a way he knew what he was doing would hurt her more.

Norman spent the day sawing off the hated chastity device. He ripped off his dress and knickers and threw them on the floor. He was naked, but he was a man again. He dressed in an old set of overalls he had found in the shed and packed a bag with food and water.

He waited until she opened the front door and punched her square in the face. She was out cold. He used rope from her toy box to tie her to a dining room chair.
Then gagged her with the knickers he had removed.

“I've had enough of you, you fucking bitch!.”

Her eyes widened in shock as she woke up.

He stood there with a kitchen knife in his hand staring at her. She was terrified. She cried into her gag.

"Why shouldn't I kill you?"

She sobbed and shook her head.

"It's not nice is it? Being totally powerless. That's what it's been like for me for the last two years. You made me wear your old clothes, you humiliated me.
You made me eat food off the floor like a dog. I was beaten for no reason. You fucked me with a strap-on nearly every night as I screamed into a gag."

Her pleading and sobbing was inaudible through the gag.

Norman took the gag out, but held the knife to her neck.

"If you scream, it will be the last thing you ever do."

"I'm sorry Norman, I won't do it anymore, I'll make it up to you.

"You betrayed me, like all you women did that believed that Order of Eve crap."

"All women treat their men like that. We have to because you can't be trusted."

"In all our years of marriage did I ever hit you or hurt you? No I loved you once, I thought you loved me.

"Well no, but the government said.."

Norman slapped her face and forced her upstairs. She stayed silent, convinced he would stab her. She had never seen Norman this angry. His cold fury scared her.

Norman tore her skirt and knickers off. He shoved the knickers in her mouth and tied them there using her tights. He rummaged through her "toy box", and found what he was looking for. He chained her hands above her head to the top of the cage. Then went back to the toy box and fished out an ten inch dildo. She had not used it on him yet, but he was sure she was planning to.

"This is what it's like being me you bitch."

He rammed the dildo up her dry backside in one violent movement."

She wailed into the gag.

Norman smiled as he locked the cage door. He remembered all the nights he had spent in there feeling sore from, how did she put it.

"A good seeing too."

He slammed the outer door, but could still hear muffled sobs. If anyone outside heard that they would assume she was punishing him.

After dark Norman slipped out the back garden and headed for the woods. He taken all the money she had in the house and planned to head for the coast. He would bribe his way onto a boat or steal a boat. He was leaving the country. If he was caught he would make a fight out of it , he would take as many as he could with him. He had had enough.

Sally cried over Norman. It wasn’t until he had gone, she realised that she did actually care for him. She knew she shouldn’t have treated him the way she did, but she had enjoyed the power. It had turned her on. The Order of Eve told women, that's how men should be treated.

Most of her friends had told her they just pretended to punish their men. They just played the part when they were outside, or when the inspectors came. Inside, behind closed doors they carried on normal loving relationships. They couldn't believe Sally actually did those horrible things to Norman.

Soon after that, none of her friends would even talk to her.

After a year had passed, she was very lonely. So she rang the male guardianship line. She asked to be guardian to another man. The woman there told her she would put her on the list. She said that there were hundreds of women waiting for men though.

As she hung up the phone Sally had tears in her eyes.

"Oh Norman, I'm so sorry. Why did I do that to you?" she sobbed.

Sally spent the rest of the day crying looking at their wedding pictures.

A work colleague told her that she had been trying to get a man for six months. Due to the high rates of men fleeing the country, and suicides there was a severe shortage of men needing guardians.

Most women now realised that the Order of Eve was on borrowed time, most of the world had stopped trading with them. Declaring half your population slaves was bound to bring about that result.

There were already food shortages, power cuts and talk of rationing. It was being blamed on male resistance groups by the government. Most women knew now, that crucial infrastructure was breaking down without men. They knew the county would soon grind to a halt.

Civil unrest was already starting. The Order of Eve's paradise, was quickly turning into hell for the female population, just has it had been for the males since they took over.

Their sapphic dream was ending.

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos