Where trans women are Queens

Printer-friendly version

In a world without women, the trans woman is Queen. Taken from the old saying "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."

No one knew who started it, but the Americans accused the Chinese and the Russians. Both of those countries accused each other. The Gynax virus had effectively wiped out 98% of women.

It was thought that it came from a mutated virus that was meant to mimic the beneficial effects of female hormones on the immune system. During the covid outbreak, more women recovered than men, and fewer were hospitalized.

The Gynax virus was meant to be one of the newly developed "friendly" viruses. It was meant to enhance a male immune system so it reacted to viruses the same as a woman's did..

The virus mutated. It overstimulated the immune response in males and females. Over the course of two years, it killed 20% of the male population and 98% of the female. It was due to a massive autoimmune response created by the virus.

The remaining females were housed in huge secure medical facilities. Kept in a sterile environment to protect them from the virus until a cure was found.

Later, any woman capable of giving birth was to be impregnated so they would bear only female children. The plan was to rebuild the population of the world with the next generation of women. Effectively women would have to become baby-making machines. The scientists worked out that a woman can have somewhere around 15 to 30 babies in her lifetime. Humanity was on the edge of extinction.

Scientists were also experimenting with implanting human embryos into pigs and cows. Another group was trying to develop artificial wombs. They tried implanting the first of these into prisoners on death row. So far without success.

Another problem was the remaining men. There were millions of men who were desperate for female company. In America, where firearms were readily available, a huge army of armed men had killed the soldiers guarding one of the women's "sanctuaries", and freed the women. Most of the women died within a week.

In the UK where I live, men had rioted and been put down ruthlessly. At first rubber bullets were used. When a soldier was killed with a shotgun, they switched to live ammunition. The centers were safe after that. Men's lives were cheap. The government made that clear.

The world didn't stop when the women died. The health service suffered as a huge amount of health workers were female. Teaching and admin staff were overwhelmingly run by women. It took a year before these services were running again. The main infrastructure that kept the country running, water, power, farming, and even policing were run by men.

Most economies stumbled, but two years later essential services were running normally. The problem was that the men were craving female company. Homosexuality was actively encouraged by the government, but many men could not bring themselves to sleep with another man. Feminine crossdressing prostitutes were in huge demand, as were trans women. Trans women were seen as the holy grail.

With little choice, most men went along with. "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, well it's a duck, or close enough."

Many trans women married rich men. They were treated like queens. Even the ones that never really liked the idea of going with men did. It was one of the few ways they could find protection in a world of sex-starved men.

The government latched on to this as a way to partly pacify the population. Any man that agreed to gender reassignment would be set for life. They would be given surgery for free. This included breast augmentation and facial feminization. They would be given half a million pounds as long as they agreed to marry a man within 6 months.

This initiative yielded a small increase in the trans-female population, but not nearly enough. The second initiative was launched. They had realized that many men were hesitant to lose their "family jewels". So candidates were given time to adjust. Each volunteer was given a choice of 20 men. Once they chose, they would live with the man as his spouse for a month. After a month, the candidate could stay and marry, then undergo surgery, or return to being male. If they did this they would never be offered the chance again.

~o~O~o~

This is where I come in. My name is Devon Edwards. I'm 35 years old and lost my wife to the virus. I was lonely and had little trust in my fellow men. I am only 5ft 6 inches and not particularly well built. Recently men like me had been raped and even kidnapped.

When I was at university I experimented with crossdressing and got hooked on it. I used to dress in my room and even went out for walks as a woman. The remarkable thing was I felt so good when I did it. The stress of the day just disappeared. It felt so right. It was like the piece of me that was missing had been filled.

Growing up I always felt I didn't belong with the other boys, but just walking down a street in my skirt and heels felt normal. Just being accepted as a woman by passers-by felt wonderful. I even had a few admiring looks from men. I fantasized about taking it further but was scared of what they would do if they found out my true nature.

This all changed when I met Mary. We fell in love and I tried to put it behind me. I thought I had, but it never went away. It just slept uneasily. When I could stand it no more I told Mary. It did not go well. she wanted to call our marriage off. She blamed herself for not being feminine enough. I promised I would never raise the subject again.

I was true to my word and kept my promise. Now she was gone and the pain I felt at her loss was lessening, the old urge was returning. If there was a time to take it further, it was now.

I registered and sent my details to the agency. They told me to take pictures of myself dressed as a woman and email them. I went through some of Mary's stuff. I couldn't bring myself to throw it away when she died. I had been sleeping in our guest room since then.

It was like coming back to an old friend. I sat at her vanity, dressed in a black dress with a pleated skirt. Underneath I was wearing some sexy lace knickers, a matching bra and a suspender belt.

I loved sexy underwear. These had never been worn before. I was always buying Mary stuff like that. She accused me of trying to be feminine through her. She was right, but I kept my promise. Even so, I felt a twinge of guilt sitting here doing my makeup.

As my alter ego "Dani", emerged for the first time in fifteen years, I felt a lightness and calm I hadn't felt for years. I felt also an unfamiliar feeling of happiness I hadn't felt since the virus.

I took pictures in various poses, even one showing my stockings and heels. I selected the best and emailed them to the agency and waited. I was emailed twenty "CV's" the next day. I got dressed again and selected 3 of them to zoom call.

I paused before I started. The enormity of what I was doing caught up with me. The sensation of my sensual silk underwear, my nylon-covered legs rubbing together. The taste of my lipstick, and my perfume smelled wonderful.

If I went through with this, this would be how I would feel for the rest of my life. I would be trapped in a world of feminine clothes and behavior. If I changed my gender and tried to run, I would be put to work in a government brothel. I loved the way I looked and felt, but this was about to change my life.

I asked all three men the same question. "What will my life be like as your wife?"

These were the answers. David, 38 years old, a dot com millionaire.

"Well, now Dani. I understand sissy girls like you. You will have a wardrobe full of the frilliest clothes you can imagine. Your little clitty will be locked away until it is removed. You will have your tits enhanced to double D's, and prance around the house in six-inch heels. I will bend you over and fuck your sissy ass as you mince about in your French maid's outfit doing the housework. How does that sound?"

Peter,32 years old, a man who had won the third largest prize in the national lottery.

"Your life with me Dani? You would be fucked and used nonstop. I know sexy girls like you just love cock. That's what you would get with me. I am big, and I mean big. I can keep it up all night."

Why did men think that trans people wanted to be women or crossdressers dressed just for sex? Why did they have to make it about themselves? They thought we wanted what we wanted for them. I had low expectations as I called the last one on the list. I had to choose or the agency would choose for me.

The last one was Brian, aged 55. He owned a large transport company.

"I don't know what you want Dani. I see marriage as an equal partnership. We would need to talk about what we expect of each other. I was married to my wife for thirty years. She was my rock. I worked long hours, but when I came home the house was always warm and clean. She welcomed me and made it all worthwhile. I worked and made money for us both. I couldn't have done it without her. I so miss a feminine touch about the house. The way she made a room look. The flowers the way she arranged the cushions on the sofa. The smell of her perfume, the pretty clothes she wore. I know this probably makes me sound like a boring old man. I miss a woman's presence so much. A man can make a place to live, but it takes a woman to make a home."

I had made my choice. Now I had to meet him in the flesh.

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great story

Great premise and story, could be a basis for a great series, every few chapters could introduce a new queen to be and her adventures along the way.
I truly enjoy your writing, keep up the great work.

Hugs Winter

Thanks Winter. It was an idea

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Winter. It was an idea that came to me after reading a story on another site where most of the men died off. That creates different problems. Using artificial insemination just a few hundred men could father 1000's of children. The next generation or so would have to be careful of interbreeding.

When a girl reaches puberty, she has between 300,000-400,000 eggs. If there was a way to bring a fertilized egg to term using an artificial womb, you could repopulate the world with a few hundred women.

I wondered what would happen to a world devoid of women. Men with no prospect of being with women can turn to other men. This seems to happen in prison. You hear this happens in the USA prison system often (if the internet is to be believed) Strangely enough I know a prison officer in the UK who told me it does happen here, but very rarely.

I wanted to explore what would happen to trans women and crossdressers in this situation. I certainly think they would be appreciated a lot more than they are now. I have a profile on adult an contact site. I don't meet anymore. I created it 5 years ago when was finding out about what I was. The first two messages were typical of what I used to be sent.

Many of the men on those sites assume that if you crossdress or trans it is all about sex. Why else would you do it. ( eyes roll)

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

I always

I always like your dystopian worlds. But you probably already know from my past comments. Keep on writing...

Thanks Max. I got this

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Max. I got this comment from another site.

"A new story by Leeanna posted on Christmas Day. What a wonderful present. When I first read this story I thought it was wonderful that Dani might end up with Brian, a man who showed her respect. That made me feel real good. But then I thought about how the choices the government allowed her were so unfair. Crossdressing, with or without HRT, was not considered an acceptable life choice. Those who wanted to express themselves as female but didn't want surgery were rejected by the program.

I always look forward to your stories. If this one continues, let's hope there is some sort of revolution and people anywhere on the gender spectrum are treated equally. Maybe Dani and Brain can lead the revolution! Merry Christmas."

I probably did not make it clear. The government would only pay on the program for full reassignment. The men they marry pay a million for the privilage. You can still live full-time but would do that with no assistance.

I know that some trans women live full-time without hormones or surgery. I also know that some would say they are not trans women. I don't want to get into labels, because they are just labels.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

an ending for everyone?

A good story,
I like happy endings however I notice that we only assume she rejects the first two in favor of the third, which is my preference. I suppose if your that way inclined you might read it that she will chose one of the first two.

Hi Will, I do intend to write

leeanna19's picture

Hi Will, I do intend to write a follow-up. I think most would gravitate to the last guy though. Unless you were inclined to be treated differently .

cs7.jpg
Leeanna