Co-parenting

Printer-friendly version

I stood in my living room wearing a knee length pleated skirt, a white ruffled blouse, and black knee high boots. Underneath I could feel my suspenders pulling against the stockings as I shifted uneasily. The black basque I was wearing was slightly too tight. As I paced the living room, I felt the silk French knickers brushing against my cock. The feeling was incredible. My cock hardened slightly, but that was all.

It very rarely got hard now. That was why I was here wearing makeup with my nails painted pink Iwas waiting for my wife to return with the man she was to marry.

She was still only 30 years old. Her new partner was 35, a few years younger than me. She still had the potential to have at least 10 more children. I had only managed to father a single child. Chloe was my life; she was 2 now. I loved her so much it hurt.

Dani and I had been under a lot of pressure from the FMD, the Female Motherhood Department. All women of breeding age must have as many children possible. This was to maintain and rebuild the population after the virus.

The virus started in South America and soon spread throughout the world. It killed 50% of the population. Unfortunately, 75% of its victims were female. This lead to the situation we are in today. There are 4 men for every woman. Worse still only 20% of the women are of childbearing age.

We had married just as the virus started. We isolated took the vaccinations like everyone else. None of the seemed to work. We all saw parents and family die. Now Dani and I have no one but each other. We have a deep love and promised never to part.

That was until the government came up with a compulsory program to replace the population. Females are compelled to be almost permanently pregnant. They must have one child per year. The government rewards them handsomely for each child. If a woman refuses, she is judged mentally ill and imprisoned in a prison hospital. Once in hospital they are implanted with fertilized eggs and forced to bare multiple children. They are only released after menopause.

My problem was I had erectile dysfunction and a low sperm count. I couldn't visit a doctor as they might report me to the FMD. They would have had me replaced immediately. After the birth of Chloe, we tried for another for nearly 2 years. Dani covered for me as long as she could, but then the letter from the FMD arrived demanding we attend a maternity hospital for tests. If we didn't turn up a warrant would be issued for our arrest.

The test proved Dani was a fertile, and I had problems. She was required to divorce me and select a new husband from a list of approved men.

I am not ashamed to admit I cried. The terms of divorce meant I would never see my wife or child again. There were always problems when the enforced divorce was invoked. Men were jealous and sometimes they murdered their ex-wives and partners.

Dani had to select someone, and she chose Aron. He was a large well-built man with blue eyes and blond hair. She said she chose him because he was kind and sympathetic.

A week before I was due to move out she said she had found a clause in the divorce law. The ex-husband could stay as a co-parent for his own and subsequent children. This was allowed as having so many children required a lot of caring.
There was another clause. The new husband could impose any conditions that would make him comfortable with having the ex-spouse around his new wife.

Aron came to our house and went over what he wanted, it almost made me leave. Dani tried to talk him into easing his requirements, but he wouldn't budge. He said he didn't want to feel threatened by another male being in the house with his woman. His woman? She had been mine for the last 10 years. He was at least a foot taller than me. How could he feel threatened by me?

I had gone to the hospital the next day. The FMD had arranged it when I went to the local offices to sign the Co-Parent agreement. I felt very sore after my castration. Dani said that they weren't working properly anyway. I wouldn't be allowed to have sex with her, but at least I would be able to help take care of Chloe.

It was the thought of not seeing Chloe that made me agree to this. There is nothing I wouldn't go through to stay in her life. So now I'm here waiting for them to return. Waiting for the next part of the agreement to be carried out.

I heard the door open and could hear the lively happy chatter as they came into the living room.

"Wow Dani, I think you're right. This could work out. She's a cute as hell."

He called me she, I thought. I didn't like where this was going.

"I'll put Chloe to bed and let you two get to know each other." Dani said.

"Well now Sally, let’s have a proper look at you."

Sally was the name I agreed to go by as co-parent.

He walked around me as I trembled. I knew what must happen next.

"Lift your skirt, I want to make sure you're not cheating."

I wanted to punch him in the face and run, but I knew it would be the last time I would see Chloe and Dani. I bit my lip and swallowed my pride and lifted the hem of my skirt.

"Oh very nice. Black lace knickers. Dani told me that you're nutless now. You really are serious aren't you?"

"I would do anything for my family. "

"We'll see about that. You know what comes next. Bend over the table."

This was the part I was dreading. Dani said he needed to exert his masculinity over me. Let me know who was boss.
I bent over the dining room table and stared at the wall.

"Let's get started." he said.

I heard his zip opening, as he walked to the either side of the table. His nine-inch erection bob above the table top. He dragged me across the table until my mouth touched his cock."

"Get busy Sally, that's if you want to be a part of this family."

I hated that I had to do this, but I knew it was the only way I'd be allowed to stay. That's why I signed the agreement.

I opened my mouth and sucked my first cock. I had no idea what I was doing, but I knew I had no choice. He groaned, so I must have been doing something right. Then he pulled out and walked behind me. I felt him lift my skirt.

"You're wearing a petticoat too. How lovely. Dani did a good job with you."

I felt the petticoat lift and join my skirt over my back. The feeling of the cool air above my stocking tops was alien to me. Then his hands cupped my buttocks through my knickers. He rubbed them gently, which I admit felt nice. Then he started spanking me until I whimpered.

"You have a very nice arse. I'm going to enjoy this."

He pulled the back of my knickers down and kicked my feet apart. My heels clicked and scuffed on the wooded floor as my weight dropped onto the table. I felt the head of his cock press against my hole. This was the moment I dreaded. I had prepared myself, as Dani suggested.

Slowly, but painfully he eased his whole length into me. My eyes were wide in disbelief that I was allowing this to happen. He lent forward and pinned my arms to the table. I couldn't move if I wanted to, he was so much bigger than me.

He slowly pulled out, then rammed back in hard. I squealed.

"There's the cute lady. I knew you had a girly voice in you somewhere."

He started to fuck me hard. The pain slowly dulled and god help me, it's started to feel good. I could feel my small cock start to stiffen. The silk knickers felt wonderful against my semi erect member. His pace increased and the table started to skid along the floor. Then he grunted and I felt his cock pulse and explode inside me. I was panting as he pulled out.

I noticed Dani standing at the door. She had watched the whole thing. She knew I would go through with it. She knew this family meant more to me than anything.

Aron smiled at her.

"I think this arrangement is going to work out fine. She's going to be a good substitute when you're too far gone for sex. OK, I'm going back to my place to get the rest of my stuff. See you girls later."

I stood and straighten myself out. She could see I had tears in my eyes.

"It's ok baby, you can stay with us now. We'll still be a family."

"Where are my clothes, I want to change now please."

"Didn't you read the contract, you're wearing them. You have to stay like that. You have fresh clothes in the spare room, but they are all women's clothes."

"I thought it was going to be just this once, so he could show me who was in charge. Where are my clothes?"

"Aron is taking them to the clothes bank. He'll only let you stay here as a woman. Come on it won't be so bad. You can help me raise a family. Aron is very virile, he wants me pregnant all the time."

"What will happen when you can't have sex?"

"Aron will come to you, but it won't be that often. You might even grow to like it. Together we will be the best mothers and wives any family could wish for."

I collapsed into an armchair and contemplated my future.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is not my normal stuff.

leeanna19's picture

This is not my normal stuff. It's a little dark. I just had a wierd dream the other night. It was sort of along the lines of this story.
I'll get back to writing and finishing the other two soon.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Obviously Dani didn’t really love him……

D. Eden's picture

Any woman who truly loved her husband wouldn’t agree to those conditions.

Add in the fact that she and Aron were engaging in “happy lively chatter” as they entered the house, and that she “prepared” her husband for what was about to happen, and she seems inordinately happy to see him treated this way. So, she’s happy to marry some new guy, and to see her husband castrated, dress him up as a woman, and have her new husband fuck him while she watches………

Yeah, she apparently didn’t feel the same about him as he did about her.

Dark is not exactly descriptive enough.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

In the story she has no

leeanna19's picture

In the story she has no choice. If she didn't get another partner and have more babies she would be taken away and impregnated.

I suppose I could have made her a tad more sympathetic . I forget the audience on here has different motivation.

Someone of FM told me it was a rape story? The man consents, but is not happy. He has the choice to say no and leave. How many women have sex with men they don't particularly like, for the sake of keeping a family together?

I notice that my sex stories get a lot more views. This has twice more views than my last FQ and almost as many as my last surgeon's lodger story , in less than 24 hours. It was short and brutal though,

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

I'd argue it is still raped

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

I'd argue it is still raped as he was forced to agree to be allowed to be with his family since the government despite their reasoning has gone and made such an immoral law. Humanity should face extinction with dignity before going so far as to be immoral and evil as forcing couples who can't have children or don't want to keep having children get divorced and/or go to mental prisons.

Not judging you on your story mind you. I'm just saying it's rape in a round a bout way because you could argue he never asked for his family to be forced to get the divorce and go down that path.

It's a mine field as to what

leeanna19's picture

It's a mine field as to what constitutes rape. As I said , I'm sure many people have had sex when they didn't really want to, but do it to keep someone happy. You could argue prostitution is rape, they have sex to achive a goal, money.

The same applies to the age of consent, in Bahrain it's 21, Nigeria it's 11. So an 18 year old married couple are breaking the law in Bahrain.
Many Asian countries forbid sex, unless you are married.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Well, I read this because I

Well, I read this because I have enjoyed some of your other stories; I avoid the surgeon's lodger and hadn't realised it was yours.
But I will have to think carefully before reading more of yours after this.

Views are an unreliable guide to the attached story; they reflect the author, summary and keywords, but the reader is counted before they actually read the story. Far fewer readers give kudos but that does measure something after the reader has actually read the story.

I agree that this is rape. I also wonder why the wife bothered to suggest co-parenting.
It is a pity they had Cloe; there is nothing else in this country for the main character.On maybe he should jut have left and raised Chloe on his own.
In fact I should be suprised that they haven't switched child-rearing to man's work, to leave the women free to bear-children.

Rape

leeanna19's picture

Rape

noun
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

What is rape? (UKLaw)

According to the law, only a man can commit rape (as the penetration has to be
with a penis). However, both women and men can be raped. A rape can occur
within a relationship or within a marriage.
The law says:
‘A’ is guilty of rape if:
he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of ‘B’ with his penis;
‘B’ does not consent to the penetration, and
‘A’ does not reasonably believe that ‘B’ consents

I have obviously hit a nerve with this story. I posted it on FM. That is where the original "rape" comment came from. More said it wasn't than said is was. The main character knows what he's doing when he agrees and signs. He may not like it, but he consents to it.

I'm sorry you didn't like it, Guest Reader. I suspect the first paragraph drew you in. Surgeon's Lodger gets fewer reads, but a higher percentage kudos than any of my other stories. This one has 62 so far. The "Female led dystopia" ones do the least well. If I stuck to one type of story I'd run out of ideas. The comments on FM are upto 28 now. More liked it than didn't.

In the end it's just a story.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna