All Girls School

Printer-friendly version

Today is my first day of high school. This will be my first time presenting as a girl at school, as I’m transgender. To make matters even more extreme, this is an all girl’s school. If I’m not accepted, I don’t know what I’ll do.

I grip the skirt of my uniform as I look at myself in the mirror. I’m about 5’4”, skinny, with tan skin and black hair. The uniform is dark blue with a gold checker pattern on the skirt, and golden highlights elsewhere in the uniform, including a gold line on the ribbon. The rest of the ribbon is colored blue for freshman. I’m not entirely passing, so anyone can tell that I’m trans. It will be best if I don’t try to hide it.

As I stare at myself in the mirror, my twin sister opens the door, and walks in. She comes over to me, and hugs me from behind.

“Oh, Rebecca! You’re just so adorable!” she squees. Her arms wrap around me tight, and she nuzzles her face into my back. After a second or two of squeezing, she starts letting her hands wander, one up to my breasts, and one down to my skirt.

I smack her off. “Ok, Lizzie, I think that’s about enough for now! I don’t need my uniform wrinkled on the first day of school!”

She fakes a pout. “Do you not love your twin sister anymore?”

“I do, very much so! But now is not the time for this!”

“What kind of panties are you wearing?” she asks, ignoring me, and flipping my skirt up. “Oh! Black with red lace and a ribbon, huh? Sexy.”

I groan, and roll my eyes. “Can you at least pretend to act normal at school? They’re gonna judge me enough for being transgender, how do you think they’ll respond to me being in a romantic relationship with my own sister?”

“Lesbian relationships are normal at schools, so I don’t imagine that they’ll care.”

“But we’re sisters!”

“You sound just like an anime character in denial right now. Oh, but we’re both girls! Please!”

“I’m just begging you not to let this out to other people, okay?”

She scoffs. “Fine! Whatever! It’s not like I can’t keep my arms off of you for most of the day. I’ll have you all to myself after school, though!”

“You should just be glad we’re living alone. Our parents would have never accepted any of this.”

“No kidding.”

Our parents have always been rather laisse fair in regards to their parenting techniques. They’re both business executives who are traveling 24/7. They also have houses in other countries, so they never really come home. They had never really even wanted children, so they’ve always just pushed us onto nannies until now. We’re old enough that we don’t have anyone looking after us anymore, though a maid does come by once a week to clean.

My sister and I have always been very close, and really handsy with one another. We’ve taken baths together since we were babies, slept together, played together, and just overall spent all of our time together. Since I came to terms with being trans, we’ve gotten even closer, and my sister has admitted to being a lesbian and in love with me. Thankfully, I feel the same way about her.

“It’s getting late. Let’s start heading to class,” I tell her.

“Sure thing, babe!” she says, stealing a kiss from me, then running off ahead.

We walk the short distance to school, and note a few other kids doing the same. I notice that many of them are whispering to one another, and pointing at me. I already know they can tell I’m trans, so I’m sure that what they’re saying isn’t nice.

I turn my face from the horde of whispering teenagers, and charge ahead with courage. I nearly cry. Then, a girl comes running up, and slows to a walk beside me.

“Hi! I like your twintails! You two look really cute!”

Both my sister and I are wearing matching twintails, so I’m not sure who in particular she’s talking to, or if she’s talking to us both, but still, I nod my head.

“Thanks.”

“My name is Bea! I’m in Mrs. Higgin’s class!”

“Oh, so are we!” my sister says. “My name is Lizzie, and this is my sister Rebecca!”

“Good to meet you! So, Rebecca, are you trans?”

I groan. “Yes.”

“Cool! Well, I’ll see you in school, then!”

And that’s it. Everyone else just sticks to themselves, or to people that they already know. But rumors about me are already swirling. I’m the transgender freshman in Mrs. Higgin’s homeroom class. By the time I get to my classroom, everyone knows who I am.

“Rebecca! Lizzie! Come sit by me!” Bea shouts out.

I look at my sister, and she shrugs. There’s nowhere better to sit, so we might as well.

“These are my friends, Vivian and Daphne! I already told them about you, and they’re cool with everything!”

“Good to meet you,” Vivian says, holding her hand out to shake hands.

“Likewise!” i say, taking her hand.

Daphne, though… she doesn’t settle for a handshake.

“Oh! You’re so pretty! Both of you!” she jumps at us and wraps us both up in a hug. I wasn’t quite prepared for it, so my hand kind of awkwardly hits her boob, and she winces in pain a little bit.

“Sorry about that,” I mutter.

“Don’t be, she’s the idiot that went jumping at you!” Bea says, then scolds her friend. “Should you really just jump on someone like that? You could have made her fall!”

“Nonsense!” Daphne says, throwing herself at Bea. She pushes her down onto the ground, and then starts tickling her.

Bea laughs and kicks wildly, showing the entire class quite the view of her pink and white striped panties. I awkwardly look away, but my sister is staring openly, admiring the view.

With three girls here already on our side, nobody in the classroom gives us any trouble. Maybe they’re worried that people won’t take kindly to transphobia. After all, nobody else has openly harassed us, while people HAVE openly supported us.

So class starts and ends with no more major developments. I catch some people staring at me throughout the class, and I think I see some hostility in their eyes, but even as the class lets out, nobody says anything.

“What class do you have next?” Bea asks.

“Gym,” I moan.

“Oh, fun! I have art class with Vivian, so we’ll see you later! What about you, Izzy?”

“I’ve got gym, too,” she confirms.

“So do I!” Daphne says, perhaps with a bit too much enthusiasm.

My sister and I walk down to the locker rooms with Daphne. I’ve gotten permission to use the locker room so long as nobody complains. If anyone does complain, the principal will comply, and send me to change in the nurse’s office or something. Same with bathrooms.

I walk in hesitantly. The other girls in the room glare at me, and shuffle closer to their lockers. I look down at my feet, making sure that I don’t look at anyone, careful not to make them feel uncomfortable. My sister, on the other hand, is practically drooling over the half-dressed girls around her. I have to smack her on the back of the head to get her to stop staring.

“What? Nothing wrong with looking at cute girls!” she insists.

“What about me?” Daphne asks, unbuttoning her shirt, and then tossing off her skirt. She’s wearing a pair of yellow panties with white polka dots and a matching bra with a small white ribbon on it.

“Oh, very good! You’ll grow out nicely, I think! But flat girls are cute, too!”

Daphne huffs at that, seemingly offended, then quickly changes into our gym uniform, blue short shorts and a white t-shirt with the school’s logo on it. I make sure that I change while looking away from the other girls, and do it as quickly as possible, eager to not linger here.

“Boo!” Daphne complains. “I barely got any kind of show out of that! Do it slower next time!”

“You need to relax,” I tell her.

“Don’t listen to my sister!” Lizzie says, taking Daphne’s hands while she’s still just standing in her pink lacey thong and bra. “I think the two of us will get along excellently!”

Daphne smiles, and nods her head. “Yeah! We’re like two sides of the same coin!”

Gym class is boring. We start off with some stretches. I sit behind my Daphne, and get quite the view as she bends over, though she doesn’t bend over all the way, stopping to stare at my sister’s butt in front of her.

“Your thong is showing,” she whispers, reaching up, and grabbing the strap to my sister’s thong, and pulling it back, then letting it go, snapping it against her butt.

I think I notice my sister blushing, perhaps being pushes to her limits for once.

After stretching, the teacher has us measure ourselves: weight, height, and age. I’m among the tallest, but far from the heaviest. In fact, I’m among the lightest, as I have no muscle or fat to my name. Of course, most of the girls here haven’t really developed much, so several of them are still lighter than me.

After getting our measurements, the teacher splits us off into pairs to work on serving and receiving for volleyball. She says that we can just kind of take it easy for today, and to try and have fun. I’m paired up with a short girl with long blond hair tied up into a braid. She blushes as she approaches me.

“H-hello! My name is Hannah. It’s good to meet you!”

“Likewise,” I nod my head. “I’m Rebecca.”

“Is it… is it true what they’re saying about you? Are you… a lesbian?”

I can’t help but laugh. That’s the thing she’s asking? I can see how some can get that idea when they see who I’m hanging out with, though.

“Uh, I don’t know. There’s a lot to figure out, you know?”

She nods her head. “I know. Or, not personally, but, you know… I also heard that you’re trans. But that doesn’t bother me! I like transgender girls, too! Not that I like girls, I mean, I just–”

“Right, I get it,” I nod my head. If she wants to hide the fact that she’s gay, she better do better than this.

Hannah has no athletic ability at all. She struggles to figure out where the ball will land, struggles to hit it, and struggles serving. She’s huffing for breath not long after we start. As we pause for a moment, she brings the bottom of her shirt up to wipe away her sweat, revealing her light blue sports bra. I look away embarrassed, and she seems confused when I look back.

“Are you okay? You look red,” she says.

“It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.”

The rest of gym class goes by pretty fast, as there wasn’t much time left anyhow after the stretching and the measuring. We have another two classes after it, history and math, before we finally get to lunch. By now, my sister has gotten the phone numbers of Bea, Vivian, and Daphne, as well as another girl who she is trying to seduce. I’ve gotten Hannah’s phone number only, and invite her to come eat with us.

“Thank you for inviting me,” she says shyly as she sits down at the lunch table with us, right beside me. Unfortunately for her, Daphne is sitting on the other side of her, and hugs her from the side.

“Ahh! You’re so adorable! I hope I keep making cute friends like you in school!”

“Eep! Oh? T–thank you? I– I hope that I can too…”

Hannah seems to enjoy being hugged, and lets Daphne hold on to her as she eats her lunch.

“Are you jealous?” my sister whispers in my ear.

“What? No! Why would I be?”

“I would be! Those two are super cute! I tell you what, I’ll take Daphne, and you can take Hannah!”

“We can’t just divvy up girls like they’re prizes!”

“You’re right, we can just share them! That works for me!”

“You’re insane.”

“Yeah, but you know that you love me!”

We’re sitting with out backs to a wall, so my sister decides to reach behind, and pinch my ass, though she really just gets my upper back. I smack her hand away because she’s being too adventurous out in the open.

The majority of the conversation over lunch is really basic. Just going over what classes everyone has, and what middle school they went to. Nothing really exciting. Every now and then, i look down at Hannah, and catch her looking at me, though she glances away whenever I catch her.

The rest of the school day is uneventful. Nobody has tried to bully me yet, and, save for my sister acting like a total perv, everything is going pretty well. Near the end of the day, I get a text from Hannah telling me to meet her by the back of the school after school lets out. My sister gets the same text from her, strangely enough. We decide to go over and meet her, although part of me worries that this might be her trying to catch us off guard to bully us or something. She seems way too sweet for that, though, so I don’t think of that too much.

As agreed, once school lets out, my sister and I head around the back of the school where there are some old buildings that are used as storage. Hannah is waiting there alone, smiling, and waves us over.

“Thanks for coming on short notice!” she says, blushing wildly.

“Yeah, of course,” I tell her. “What’s up?”

She twiddles her fingers. “Well, the truth is… I have a request.”

“What kind of request?” my sister asks, sidling up to her.

“Umm, you see… I really like yuri manga! And I’ve been wanting to see two girls kiss for a long time! I was wondering if you two would help me?”

“You want us to kiss?” I ask, absolutely taken aback.

“Wha– no! I mean, if you want to… But I wanted to see if you could get a cute girl to kiss one of you so I could watch. But if you two want to kiss, that’s okay with me…”

My sister laughs. “Of course we’re okay with that! You’re just too cute for us to turn down! But you’ll have to do us a favor in return!”

“What?” she asks, innocently.

“You’ll have to kiss each of us! That’s only fair, right?”

She gasps, bringing her hands to her mouth. She looks between my sister and I, blushing deeply.

“You don’t have to agree to that,” I tell her.

She shakes her head. “No! I’ll do it!”

“Awesome! Come here!” my sister says, grabbing Hannah by the waist, and pulling her towards her. She bends down and kisses Hannah straight on the lips. As she does, she reaches back, and puts her hands up the back of Hannah’s skirt, revealing her bunny print panties to me.

Hannah is shocked at the sudden kiss, and isn’t sure what to do at first, but she quickly settles in, and reaches around to embrace my sister as they make out. As my sister’s tongue enters Hannah’s mouth, this can no longer be considered a kiss.

Eventually, they separate, and come apart huffing.

“W-wow,” is all that Hannah manages for a moment. “That was… Wow!”

“Was that your first kiss?” I ask. She nods her head.

“And what a first kiss it was! Alright, now why don’t you go kiss Rebecca, and then we can pay you back with a show of our own?”

Hannah hesitantly takes some small steps towards me, then stands on her tiptoes, and plants a kiss on my mouth. Without someone else leading, she’s a lost more timid, keeping her hands by her chest. I slowly bring my hands to her hips, and bring her closer to me. I make sure not to grab her hard, though, or anything. We separate after a little while. Even with the more mild kiss, she seems to be completely taken aback, and brings her fingers to her lips.

“Are you ready for the main event?” my sister asks. Hannah nods her head.

My sister and I stand near one another, and I bring my hands to her face to bring her into a kiss, while she puts her hands to my waist, and pulls me close. At first, it’s a slow, methodical kiss, full of passion, but not overbearing. Of course, knowing my sister, it doesn’t last long. She brings her tongue into my mouth, and starts rubbing my butt. I figure that I might as well enjoy myself, too, so I allow my hands to wander, and make sure to flip her skirt up so that Hannah can get a good look at my sister’s panties. Hannah gasps at that, and I chuckle a bit.

We hold the kiss for quite some time, enjoying one another’s company. Slowly, my sister pushes me up against a wall, and pins me to it as she makes out with me. But there’s only so much that we’re willing to do in public, so we separate here, a bridge of saliva connecting us for just a second longer.

“So, what did you think of that?” my sister asks, winking at Hannah.

“I think I’m in love,” Hannah whispers.

“Well, that makes three of us!”

“You can keep this a secret, right Hannah?” I ask.

“Of course!”

“Good, good! Because sometime soon, you can come home with us, and we can make a real secret worth keeping!” my sister laughs.

“I think… I think I would like that” Hannah says.

“You’re welcome to come to our home any time,” I tell her. “You’re very pretty, and we would love to entertain you in whatever way you fancy. My sister is a weirdo, so don’t worry about making weird requests. After all, neither of us could say no to someone as cute as you!”

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That was hot

Dee Sylvan's picture

Where is this all-girls school with the welcoming trans policy and lezbo nymphs??? Rebecca and Lizzie have done their homework well. If they keep their grades up, this is going to be an epic high school! :DD

DeeDee