Nightmare in Elm Grove - Curses!

Printer-friendly version

Wesley Moore shook his head back and forth before opening his eyes again.

"Dammit why me?"Wesley looked everywhere but at his reflection in the store window. Everything else remained exactly as he remembered it being. Why then was this one thing so different. Finally mustering enough courage to look once again at his reflection he lowered his head.

The reflection in the store window showed a girl about his age. She had small breasts that poked out of what one could only call a school girl blouse. White shiny material, peterpan collar with ruffled edging and a small pink cross tie. The sleeves were short capped sleeves. The reflection showed the pearl like buttons down the front. The girl was also wearing a knee length pink aline skirt held up by two pink straps that went over each shoulder. In her arms was what he could only guess was a pink school blazer but it looked far to small to be a full one. Maybe a short one that barely came to her waist if she was wearing it. She also wore knee length white stockings that were encased into pink Mary Jane shoes. The picture of an innocent private school girl much like the ones he had read about in manga.

The weird part was that the girl had a face almost like his, softer and a smaller nose but his eyes for sure. She was also a good 5 inches shorter than him. Her dark auburn hair was in two pigtails with pink ribbons holding them. It was the same color as his hair. She had a single pearl earring in each ear. That in itself was freaky almost like she was his sister, if he had one. But the part that really bothered him was that she moved exactly like he did. He had first noticed her about 3 store windows back and thought she was cute enough to ask out for a date. But when he looked around for her she was nowhere to be seen.

At first he was puzzled by this and just continued on but with each window he passed he saw the same girl keeping pace with him. It was not until this window that he realized his own reflection was missing from the glass. Thus he had stopped and stared at the figure in the window. He could feel sweat break out on his brow under his short bangs. The icy chill down his back didn't help at all either. It was eerily spooky! Still Wesley forced himself to walk away from the window and continue his trek home.

It was a wonderful fall day, one of the few left in the season before he would really have to bundle up in his ski pants and winter coat. His leather jacket was still just warm enough under his regular hoodie. Today's was a Aerosmith concert replica that he had begged his mother to let him buy for school. The hoodie by itself was warm but with the jacket he would be sweating buckets.

Wesley knew that his legs would have been much warmer had he bothered to wear a full pair of tights today but they were such a pain when he had to go to the bathroom. While he did enjoy the feel of the tights swishing against his legs they were also very hot to wear in school all day.

Wesley continued the long walk home occasionally he would pass a window but he refused to look into the window as he didn't want to see the reflection of a girl in the window. As he walked he got annoyed at the way his bra straps dug into his shoulders. He was tempted to reach under the shoulder strap and adjust them but mother said he had to get used to them anyways. It was so unfair that girls had to wear the garment while boys could go around without them. Still they did protect the sensitive nipples on his chest from poking through the silk of his blouse. With each step Wesley could feel the skirt of her uniform brush against the half slip under the skirt of her uniform and it sent a thrill up her spine.

The click click of the heels of her pretty Mary Janes in pink was music to her ears. A sudden wind picked up and she felt a little too cool in just her uniform blouse so she stopped to put on the cute pink jacket of her uniform. It didn't really help that much with its 3/4 sleeves she would much rather be wearing her cute white fur lined coat but mother had warned her that she might get it dirty.

Wesley skipped up the sidewalk to her house her pigtails bouncing as they brushed the back of her head or her ears with the cute earrings she had decided to wear today. As she put her small delicate hand on the doorknob she noticed that her hand didn't have any nail polish on it which was strange as she usually wore nailpolish everyday. Thinking nothing more of it Wesley opened the door being careful to take off her favorite shoes in the doorway and place them like the good girl she was.

"Lesley is that you sweetie?" her mother called out.

"Yes mommy."

"Be a dear and get changed out of your school uniform and help me with supper before your father comes home."

"Of course mommy."

Lesley refrained from running upstairs to her bedroom and carefully like the proper young lady she was, climbed the steps so as to not show off her panties to any dirty boy that might look up her skirt. Opening the door to her bedroom she saw that it was a messy boys bedroom, rock concert posters adorned the walls and boys clothing spilled out of the open door of the closet whose hangers appeared to be missing.

Lesley closed the door of her room with a snap as she was scared. She opened the door once again to be sure and found her normal room with its pink walls, unicorn pictures, canopy bed all as normal. Her spotlessly clean floor with its white plush rug had not even a loose barbie shoe showing anywhere. Smiling that things were normal again she carefully removed her uniform and hung it up in her closet before choosing a pretty sundress in yellow to wear. The shoulder straps were just wide enough to hide her bra straps and even the pink ribbons in her hair didn't clash to much with her favorite dress. She moved to her vanity table and pulled out her nail polish to check her fingers. Seeing only one nail chipped she deftly repaired it with a coat of polish before she headed to the kitchen to help mommy with supper.

Lesley couldn't wait for daddy to come home and compliment her on how pretty she was. After all Lesley was a daddy's girl and she did not care to be anything else.

The end.

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

poor boy

totally erased, and replaced by a stereotypical girly girl ....

DogSig.png

mysterious forces

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Transformed? Yes, if you want it.
Erased and replaced. That's a bit more then scary.

-

That is a very strange town.

Wesley walked into...

Girlhood on his way home from school, and now Lesley has no memory of Wesley? Scary indeed! T'is dark forces at work in this town. Tels me are we going to learn what or who these forces might be Lassie? With popcorn & snow caps in hand Taarpa asks, one ticket to Elm Grove please? (Hugs) Taarpa

Kylie and Heather remember but not Lesley nor anybody else

WHY?

What was different in their transformations?

And I still must ask, WHY?

A curse by a slain witch? A mischievous spirit or a spirit upset at its land being developed/despoiled? Or done deliberately for some good purpose yet to be revealed? Do some of the families involved KNOW their child would be changed and choose to ignor it or even lie to their new daughter?

Will the unwilling transformees ever meet up and exchange info? And only boys to girls or some girls to boys? Is there a way back? Was this all a mistake on some entities part?

It all comes down to WHY even if it is just random chance.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa