The Offer - Before Ron

Printer-friendly version

This takes place after Ron and Debbie had been out for a meal. This is Debbie's thought's on the journey back.

Debbie hated the way she was at his beck and call for sex. Often she was left unfulfilled. She took care of her needs when he wasn't around. Then again she found idea of being subservient to a man a big turn on. Why did she crave this?

Debbie thought back to when she was younger.

Andrew was an only child. He was desperate for attention from his parents. His mother did the bare minimum for him. His father ignored him. When he was 10 he woke up hearing a noise coming from his parent's bedroom. He crept to the open door and stood back and watched.

His mother was dressed in frilly black underwear. She was sucking his father's huge, hard penis. His father was moaning and telling her how beautiful she was and how much he loved her.

Then his mother lay on the bed, while his father told her to,

"Get those knickers off now!"

She giggled and said;

"Your the boss."

Most of the time they argued. Andrew didn't understand. She was happy doing what her told her to do.

He forced her legs apart and she yelped. He was rough and it looked like he was hurting her. Andrew thought about shouting at his father, but stopped as his mother was smiling and laughing.

His father pushed his penis into the hole between his mother's legs. Andrew was surprised. He knew women and girls did not have a willy like him, but he thought the hole was just for peeing.

Now in front of him he saw the real differences between boys and girls. His mother was making noises like she was hurting, but also enjoying herself. She was telling his father how much she loved him.

Andrew knew that as his willy was very small, he could not be like his father. So perhaps he must look pretty like his mother to get love and attention. Perhaps they would love him then.

First he started wearing some of his mother's underwear from the laundry basket. The knickers felt so soft, he knew he would keep doing it. Later he tried a bra, it looked silly until he stuffed it with a few pairs of dirty tights. The feel of the tights made him wonder what they would feel like on his legs.

By the age of fourteen, he was dressing fully every time they left him alone at home. He experimented with makeup and started to feel aroused when dressing. His parents used to go out drinking several times a week.

They usually got home well after midnight. It seemed they were only really happy when they were drunk. The only healthy part of the marriage was their sex life. He would sneak a peek through the open door when they had sex. He longed to be in his mother’s place.

She seem so happy when she did everything he told her to do. At sixteen years old he was playing with himself on his parent's bed, dressed in his mother black basque, lace top stockings, black thong and high heeled boots. His parents walked in and all hell broke loose.

His mother slapped him, his father was screaming, calling him a;

"dirty little poof" "fucking queer".

He couldn’t understand, he just wanted to be like her.

He ran to his bedroom and locked the door. He listened to the row that carried on for hours. He heard his mother say;

"I never wanted him anyway".

He cried all night after hearing that.

In the morning his father had left. His mother, who never really showed him much affection, was even colder with him. She started to drink all the time.

Andrew got a job at Mac Donald's and started to save so he could move out. One Sunday morning he asked his mother why he did not have any clean clothes. She screamed at him that he should learn how to do the laundry himself, as all he was going to be good for was to be someone's,

"Fucking sissy little wife."

She came back into the room a few minutes later carrying a pair of old, off white cotton knickers, bra and frayed flowered housedress.

"Put this on, you little sissy, and I'll teach you how to do the housework like a good little wifey."

She spat at him.

Andrew, red faced did as he was told and spent the day learning to wash clothes, iron and cook.

This became a regular occurrence whenever Andrew wasn't at work. She always made him dress in her oldest clothes. His mother's scorn at seeing her son dressed as a woman, was overcome by having him do the housework while she drunk herself into a stupor.

She never gave him nice clothes to wear; they were always old and plain. Andrew had been letting his hair grow and shaving his sparse hair. One Sunday his mother said;

"You really do look the part, don't you?"

She went to her room and came back with a realistic looking dildo and tried to shove it in his mouth.

"Here take this to bed tonight, suck it, and shove it up your arse. That's what happens to a little queers like you."

She laughed in his face and went back to her drink.

He knew he had to get out. In a strange way he knew he enjoyed his mother making him wear her old clothes. He also knew he hated being treated as a sick perverted slave.

When he told his mother he was leaving, all she said was;

"Found yourself some cock have you? Doesn’t surprise me."

He moved a short distance away from his job. It was a tiny bedsit he could barely afford. Over the next ten years he drifted from one dead end, low paid job to another. With no prospects, no car and little cash, his life was very dull. He tried his luck with women, but a broke, effeminate looking guy does not get much female attention.

When he reached thirty the urge to crossdress re-surged. The little spare cash he had was spent on sexy underwear, shoes, dresses and makeup.

In his mid-thirties he decided to create a profile on a contact site, in the name of Debbie36. He was amazed at the attention he got. Guys were messaging him all the time. The massages ranged from polite to obscene.

This was new to him. he was gettingth attentioned he hd craved all his life. He had fantasies about being a woman and having sex with a man, but never thought it could actually happen.

He met a few of the polite sounding men. Always the meetings ended with him using his hands and mouth to
please the men. It seemed a fair exchange for the attention they gave him.

Most of the men wanted to fuck him. He was always getting asked to do this, and he started to come around to the idea. He practiced on himself with various objects until he was comfortable. It did not turn him on too
much, but he knew it would make him even more popular.

At forty-one years old, he always did his housework in his tiny bedsit, dressed as a woman. He had a fantasy of being a "sissy wife" now.

The idea of living with a guy, being expected to take care of all his needs was overwhelming. Living full time as a woman, constantly wearing soft frilly, pretty clothes. Perfume, makeup and heels. Just the thought
almost drove him over the edge. Being an obedient wife, just like his mother was. The only time she seemed happy.

About that time Ron got in touch. Ron was forty-nine, tall with a huge bear like frame. She felt so soft and girly with him. She had told Ron of her fantasy, and Ron offered to make it reality. This is when he made her the offer.

Every part her male life had to go. All her accounts were closed and her male possessions were thrown away. All she would have left is her driver's licence and her NHS card. She would need these in case she needed medical treatment.

That was just over a year ago. Now she realised that she was as good as trapped in the life of a middle aged wife. The masochistic part of her was thrilled, but deep down she felt she was being used rather than
valued and loved. What did she really want?

The car pulled up outside their flat. Ron walked around and opened the door for her.

"Come on darling, I'm looking forward to this,"

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos