The Substitute Housewife Part 4

Printer-friendly version

This has a sex scene at the end.

The next day was a blur. What was nice was that Ken brought me a cup of coffee and woke me up with a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you so much for what you are doing for us, Susan. I'll see you tonight with Mr. Yasimo."

I was stunned. No one had ever done that to me. I grew up with very little affection. That was probably why I accepted affection wherever I could.

Shirley was a good teacher. She had me apply and re-apply my makeup until I could get the two looks I needed. A daytime look, and an evening look. I wasn't sure that I would need the evening look, but what the heck it was good practice.

I practiced my mannerisms. I learned to keep my elbows into my body and my wrists slightly limp. She studied me while I made us coffee.

Carefully, I strutted around the kitchen in my black business suit. The tight skirt restricted my stride. Shirley took a picture on her phone and showed me.

I looked every inch a smart secretary or businesswoman. She sent the picture to Ken. He messaged back.

"Looking good enough to eat. I'll be back with Mr. Yasimo around 7.30 pm."

As the day wore on I got used to the clothes and the heels. I couldn't help admiring myself every time a passed a mirror. I kept freshening my lipstick.

"You're such a girl." teased Shirley.

When Shirley left I started dinner. I was cooking a stew. It was a cheats stew really. Two tins of Big Soup and a tin of new potatoes. I had done this as a student when I had friends around. It could easily feed three people.

I wandered around the house making sure everything was tidy. I was really enjoying myself. I felt like a houseproud housewife. I wondered what it would be like to live like this.

I was in the kitchen when Ken came back with Mr. Yasimo. Mr. Yasimo was a good-looking Japanese man of about forty years. He bowed and I returned his bow.

"Mrs. Owen, It is an honor to meet you. Please accept this gift."

He handed me a parcel wrapped in tissue paper. I couldn't help myself. I rarely got gifts. I was curious and opened it. It was an amazing dark blue silk kimono.

"In Japan, we call it a yukata. There is a belt too, an obi."

I kissed him on the cheek. This just seemed a natural thing to do.

"Sorry, Mr. Yasimo. I apologise, it is such a wonderful gift."

"Oh, no need. A kiss from a beautiful woman is a gift in itself."

His warm smile told me he wasn't offended.

"Please call me Jiro. It means the second son. Mrs. Owen."

"Well, you must call me Susan. It means lily, I think. While you men freshen up I'll bring dinner through."

Both Ken and Jiro enjoyed my "cheats stew". After we went to Ken's office. All three of us worked on the contract. It was 11 PM when we finished it.

"We just need your signature Jiro, then we are done. You must be anxious to get to your hotel." I said.

"Sorry, Susan. I told Jiro he could stay with us. It isn't a problem is it?" Ken said sheepishly.

"Er, no. Of course, he must stay."

This meant another night as Mrs. Owen. I was actually looking forward to sleeping with his arms around me.

"I will sign the contract in the morning. Three million is a lot of money to pay upfront for an order, but Ken's design for the solar inverter is years ahead of the competition. I am waiting for some information from my office before I finalise this. They are eight hours ahead. I should have all I need in the morning."

We finished our third bottle of wine and toasted the future. Jiro bowed, kissed me on the cheek, and shook Ken's hand. Then we all went to our beds.

I raided the formidable array of nightwear Susan left behind. I wore a short red nylon baby doll with matching frilly knickers to bed. Ken whistled his appreciation when he pulled the covers back. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled my back into his chest.

"You were amazing. Just a day or two and you can go back to being Peter."

When he said that last part it almost sounded like he regretted it.

His hand went around to the front of my knickers and found my now hard cock nestled in its silky home. The smell of him and his hard body pressing against me turned me on.

He gently stroked my cock. I don't know if it was the wine or the clothes. I felt like I wanted to please him. His cock was pushing hard into the back of my knickers. I wriggled slightly and heard him moan. He sped up his hand. The feel of the nylon rubbing against my little cock was too much. I turned over, not wanting this to end so soon.

"My turn," I said mischievously.

I pulled down the front of his boxers. His hard, cut member sprang out, bouncing in the cool air. It looked very smooth and almost sculptured. I wrapped my hand around it and slowly stroked it.

His eyes rolled back and he rolled onto his back. I teased him some more.

"Please don't stop. This is the first time anyone has touched me for ages."

So the real Susan never took care of him? Well, this Susan would show him what a good wife would do for her man.

I leaned down and licked the tip slowly. I traced the entire underside with my tongue.

"Ohhh, please, please."

A sense of power rushed through me. I had the power to give such pleasure if I choose, or to deny and frustrate him. It was intoxicating.

I choose to give.

I carefully enveloped the glans with my mouth. I bobbed up and down stimulating the underside with my tongue. My right hand slip up and down while I sucked. My left gently scratched his balls. It took a couple of minutes, then he tensed up, moaned, and came into my mouth.

I had only ever given a blow job once before. I spat it out then. It did not seem right to do that now. So I swallowed.

Ken pulled me up from his groin.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. You don't know how long it's been."

He kissed me on the lips and his tongue explored my mouth. He must have tasted himself, but he didn't stop.

He pushed me onto my back and kissed his way down my body. Pulling up the baby doll, he nibble and sucked both my nipples. I felt regret that I was almost flat-chested. I wish I had a full swelling breast for him to nuzzle. Why was I feeling like this? I couldn't help it.

His kisses stopped when he reached my knickers. He pulled down the front and all four inches stood proud, free from its frilly prison. He took all of my cock into his mouth in one go. He sucked hard. It felt incredible.

I was almost there when I felt his finger slide into my bottom. One little push and his finger penetrated me up to the knuckle. My back arched and I almost passed out. I had the most powerful orgasm of my life.

I turned on my side exhausted. He snuggled close behind me and held me. It felt so good to be in his arms. I felt close to him now. I wanted to feel this way forever.

"It's a pity this will end soon. I think I'm falling in love with you."

up
133 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

We all know that somehow Peter……

D. Eden's picture

Will remain as Susan, but I can’t help but wonder why the eight hour delay in signing the contract? Does Jiro know that it isn’t the real Susan? Does he know that Susan took off with all the money?

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

You and D are very good at

leeanna19's picture

You and D are very good at guessing plots.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Really nice story

Robertlouis's picture

I’ve just read all four parts so far and am really enjoying it. I’m sure there will be the usual twist along the way, but this feels a lot less dark than some of your more recent offerings- not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Sorry to hear about the Covid. We’ve had a summer full here too. Best of luck in getting over it.

☠️

Thanks, Robert. I did not

leeanna19's picture

Thanks, Robert. I did not want to write another "forced" story. More like an opportunity story,
I still can't shake the cough and cold. Getting me down.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Covid

Robertlouis's picture

I caught coronavirus right at the start, before the first lockdown and was seriously ill for three months. I nearly died twice and spent a lot of time on ventilators. I’ve had Long Covid ever since and have never recovered. I’m still very weak and breathless. I hope you don’t develop it.

☠️

Thanks, Robert. I just can't

leeanna19's picture

Thanks, Robert. I just can't seem to shake the cold. I have diabetes and asthma, so I thought it might have been worse. I suppose the 3 vaccines I had helped.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

The Japanese Way

joannebarbarella's picture

I think the explanation for Jiro's delay is simpler. The Japanese have a system for signing contracts and agreements which ensures collective responsibility. It is called "ringi" and means that all executives involved in a decision must sign the document for it to be valid. This ensures that no individual can be blamed if something goes wrong and none can claim that they were not aware of the terms to which they agreed.

With the time difference between the UK and Japan it was entirely possible that not all the executives were available until the next morning Tokyo time.

Thanks Jo. My research only

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Jo. My research only went as far as Kimono's and time. I will use that.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna