Love Story - Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

"Did you like it last night?", she smilingly asked over a cup of coffee the next morning.

My face got red and I avoided catching her eye.

"Looks like your face liked it. You are so adorable with your face all flushed like that"

I lightly swatted her head and sneaked a quick kiss on her lips, "You snore"

We basked in the moment for a while, then I got serious, "Darling, I am worried. I have to go to office today. I am worried about the earrings. I am sure I will end up being fired by the end of the day."

She gave me a look and said, "You are been dramatic. Yes, they will find it weird that you would show up with earrings, because you have never worn any before. It surely won't be because you are wearing earrings. Why don't you relax and go with the flow. No one gets fired over a couple of silly earrings"

====================================
I entered my workspace very hesitantly. My shoulders were hunched around my ears and my head was bowed. As I walked over to my desk, I heard someone call for me. I almost had a heart attack.

I took a deep breath, relaxed, leveled my gaze and turned around to find a couple of my colleagues walking towards me.

One of them was shorter than me and had to look up while the other was my height. "Hi", I said reaching to shake their hands. The taller one noticed a glint in my ears and got confused. The shorter one reacted to her confusion.

"What is it?", he asked. She replied reaching for my ears, "He's wearing earrings", turning to me, "You never wear earrings".

My heart was in my mouth. I replied, "So what? I can't wear any?"

"No, no. We haven't ever seen you with earrings, and it's a bit odd to see you wearing them now, that too, two in both ears"

"Okay, okay, now let's not dwell too much on them, let's focus on the work"

====================================

"Yeah, wifey, you were right. They found it odd as I have never worn any. But that was it. There wasn't any nasty reaction", I told my wife.

We were sitting on the couch after dinner, watching our favorite show. I had laid down with my head on her lap.

"Even if there was a nasty reaction, don't let it bother you. If they can't handle lousy earrings, then they probably are not good as employers for you and you should anyways look for work elsewhere", she said while stroking my head.

After a while, she massaged my hair with oil and showed me how to do the same for her. We were like to women massaging each other's hair.

She said, "What we did last night, not everybody does it. Some even consider it unnatural. But, I am okay with it. Just that. Are you okay with that?"

"You are okay with locking me up and making me feel the most intense orgasm there is? But you are not okay with my desire to be penetrated?"

"Yes, to the first one. No, to the second one. At least not yet. Whatever we are doing, I still consider you my husband, my caretaker. If we do the penetration thing for you, it would shatter that belief. You will no longer be my husband, but someone my equal, maybe even less than me"

"How could I be less than you, I love you, I adore you. No matter what, I will always be yours"

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos