Pink Boys

Printer-friendly version

Pink boys

“Grandpa? Mom said ... mom said I need to hear the story about that picture of grandma and her baseball team.”

I looked at my grandson, and then said, “All right. Do you see that person standing beside her? That’s me.”

“You? You wore a pink dress to play baseball?”

“I did indeed, Alan. Let me tell you all about it ...:

Years ago ...

“Hey coach, why is there a girl trying out for the team?”

“Because she’s the best pitcher I’ve ever seen.”

“Come on, really?”

“My name is Carol, and I’ll make a bet with you boys. Any of you get a hit, and I’ll be the team’s cheerleader - short skirt and all - for the year. But if I can get you all out, I’m not only on the team, but you boys have to wear a little addition to your uniforms”

****

“Strike three!”

“I cant believe it. None of us could even make contact on her pitches!”

“So I’m on the team?”

“Yeah, with you pitching we should be champs.”

“And the uniforms?”

“Sighs ... a bet’s a bet.”

****

“We cant wear dresses and play baseball!”

“My mom did. Back then, a girl had to wear dresses all the time, even while playing baseball. If you boys let her train you, I bet you play better than ever.”

***

“I cant believe it, we won, again!”

“Yeah, who cares if they called us the pink boys, they lost!”

***

Now ...

“So that’s how it was. We won the championship.”

“Then what happened, gramps?”

“The league decided it wasnt ‘safe’ for us to play in dresses. And then I went to college, and married your grandmother.”

“So what did it feel like, wearing a dress?”

“Why you dont tell me. That IS why your mom wanted you to hear the story, right?”

“Yeah, mom caught me wearing one of her dresses.”

“So how did it feel? Like Alan was wearing something that felt good? Or maybe more like Alison was finally free to be herself?”

“I ... I think the later, gramps. You guys wont hate me?”

“Never child. But you need to be honest with your mom, and maybe there will be doctors to see, and you’ll have to be honest with them, too.”

“I will. I better go talk to mom.”

***

Later ...

“Well, my love, it looks like we have a trans grandchild.”

“Does that mean you’re gonna show off the dresses hidden behind your suits?”

“I think we’ll leave them be a private thing between you and me. Speaking of which, if I put on that teddy, would you be up to some fooling around?”

“I just might, my sweet girly pink boy.”

End.

up
157 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice Flash

Daphne Xu's picture

It's ultimately nice for Alan to see that Gramps shared Alan's (formerly) shameful secret. It would have been fine for Alan to be free to wear skirts and dresses without being a closeted Allison.

One credits their best pitcher for leading them to their championship. Presumably the distraction of their uniform and their panty shots didn't contribute.

-- Daphne Xu

giggles, Daphne

pantie shots ? giggles ...

DogSig.png

=)

Daphne Xu's picture

=)

-- Daphne Xu

It's catching!

Taking lessons from Bru?

Sweet story!

Open mouth, insert foot

Jamie Lee's picture

Was not a good idea to bet when the cards were stacked against them. But the benefit for two were life long.

Nicely done.

Others have feelings too.