Sweet Little Spy pt 4

Printer-friendly version


Sweet little spy part 4

“Take off your robe” Holly said as she walked up to me. I slipped the robe off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

Holly slowly circled me like a lioness, she lightly touched my legs, sending shivers up my spine. She caressed my ass, then she grabbed my cock. Giving it a couple strokes, finally she gently touched my chest, it was tender and my nipples hard.

“Looks like the medicine is working your breasts are growing, Mine did the same thing”

Holly said, throwing her beautifully developed chest out. “If you are one of the lucky girls like me, you will not have to get augmentation surgery. Mine are all natural. But being 11 don‘t expect much.”

That did it I broke down and cried, I fell to the bed. I cried like a little girl. Holly sat beside me. “I was waiting for this, it has happened to all of us here, more than once. It will be alright”

Looking up through teary eyes, “Will it??”

Holly just nodded. “Yes, now let’s get you ready for dinner.” She stood and took my hand. “ You have the most beautiful dress to wear tonight”

Holly lead me into the large bathroom. It was like a luxury suite. It had a very large tub a separate shower, two sinks, and the normal toilet.

“Will you excuse me I have to pee”

“Go ahead“, Holly said.

I stepped up and was about to start.

“NO!” She yelled, “Remember you have to do everything like a girl, sit down when you use the bathroom”

“alright,” I said, “please don’t report me” I turned around and sat.

Holly dug into the cabinets, pulled out a tube of something. When I finished, She began rubbing some nasty smelling cream on me. With in a minute or two I was covered from my chin to my toes.

“This is only temporary, You will be xenon flashed to permanently remove all your hair but your head and crotch.”

“this stuff is starting to burn” I said.

“A couple more minutes”

“please it is burning” I whined.

After another minute, “OK, you can shower” Holly said.

I stepped into the shower and began washing this nasty stuff off my body. With it came the slight body hair I had. Even the hair on my crotch was gone. When all of the cream was gone I cleaned up. The soap was a sweet smelling type, that I normally hated but I really kinda enjoyed it now.

I seemed to take longer than I usually did with my showers. I gently caressed my chest, easing the soreness yet erotic feelings. I had to force myself to stop as I knew I had to finish . I washed my long hair and even used conditioner on it.

Finishing I shut off the shower and stepped out. Holly was there holding up a large bath towel. Almost instinctively I wrapped it around myself, just above my breasts. Following Holly, we went into the bedroom.

Laid out on my bed was a green and white dress. With some lingerie also laid out very neatly next to the dress.

“Time to get ready” Holly said as she handed me a pair of white silk bikini panties.

Gently taking them “do I have to.”

“yes, you do. Only girls in the last phase may go without panties. As you advance you will be given sexier, more provocative lingerie. But with your age you may not get to much sexy stuff.” lifting her skirt “see I have gotten hi-cut string bikinis” She pulled up her skirt to show her hi-cut panties. Her body was so beautiful, I thought.

“I am hopping to get my thongs tomorrow when I go up to phase 4” Holly said as she motioned for me to put on the panties.

Timidly I stepped into the pretty white panties. As I pulled them up my legs it was an erotic feeling, I even twitched a little.

“They feel good don’t they” Holly questioned, she must have noticed my reaction. “I had the same reaction, Just wait till you get some of your other lingerie on”

As I pulled them up around my waist, I almost expected to get a raging hard on. But I did not, however my nipples did get larger and harder. The panties fit so snug hugging my body, and surprised me on feeling so good.

“Earth to Allison, earth to Allison come in Allison”, Holly said waving her hand in front of me.

“huh” I said as I snapped out of it.

“I have seen and heard of some reactions to a girl’s first pair of panties. Never like this,” Holly said.

“I ---- don’t know, it was like, nothing I have ever felt before.”

Handing me my bra, Holly helped me slip it on. “Being you are only 11 this is a training bra.” The bra was a match for the panties. My nipples showed through the silky material.

“Don’t worry we exercise, to keep our breasts firm and perky” Holly commented. “What do you think?”

“A little uncomfortable” I said as I wiggled around a little.

“It will feel better, soon the strap feeling will disappear.”

Next Holly handed me a pair of knee-high stockings. I sat on the bed and followed Holly as she rolled the stocking up.

As I rolled them up my smooth hairless legs, I had the same reaction as with the panties.

“Looks as you are accepting what is happening” Holly said “ You don’t want a 471.”

“what is a 471?” I asked, not sure if I should have.

“All I really know is it is much more forceful that what is happening to us.”

Holly knelt down and showed me how to adjust my stockings.

As I twisted to check the back of my stockings.

“What the hell!” I said. “I ain’t queer”

“No, you are a girl and will have sex as a girl” Holly said, as she walked to my bed.

“But I am not a girl” I said

Turning with a beautiful light green and white party dress. “ You are a girl now, and for the rest of your life. You will be a girl.”

Tears began streaming down my cheeks.

“Allison, I actually should have waited a bit, but you looked so beautiful in your lingerie, I couldn’t help myself. I am so sorry. Please forgive me”

I didn’t know what to say. I felt flattered that she thought I looked so good. I couldn’t help myself. I lifted her chin toward me. She was about 4” taller than me, but she was wearing slight heels. As I stood there dressed in ladies lingerie I put my arms around her and gave her a full kiss on the lips. I had to stand on my toes to do it. I did it out of shear lust, nothing more.

Holly was taken back by my change. But she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. We broke our embrace. I stepped back and looked at my dress.

Holly was taken back by my change. But she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. We broke our embrace. I stepped back and looked at my dress.

“It is so beautiful” I said.

“Then let’s put it on so we can get your face put on.”

Holly unzipped the back and held it open for me to step into. I gently placed one stocking covered foot in then the other. Holly helped me pull it up and got it zipped. Out of instinct I adjusted the waist and bust to feel just right.

“Let’s get you finished” Holly said as she led me to a dressing table. “This one is yours while you are here.”

I sat down and looked at all the makeup.

“you will learn what all of them are, Close your eyes and I will do you up. I like doing it”

As I closed my eyes I almost seemed to drift into a light sleep. Just barely feeling Holly working on my hair and face.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
225 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It seems like a provocatively

Donna T's picture

It seems like a provocatively sweet story. What could go wrong? Well written.

Regards, Dee

Donna

Allison

Samantha Heart's picture

Is coming around very nicely very quick it seams. Look foward to the next episode.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Drugs can make things easier

Jamie Lee's picture

Charles, um, Allison seems to be jumping nicely into the swing of things. But then drugs have a way of making a person as plyable as the handlers want.

Holly says she wouldn't go back to being a boy. Of course not, she's been drugged longer than Allison. And has seen more of what happens if they aren't compliant.

Others have feelings too.