Sweet Little Spy pt 6

Printer-friendly version


Sweet little spy part 6

Thinking new life, as a GIRL! I panicked and ran back to my room. I burst in the door. I scared Holly out of her wits. I made a 10 ft dive for my bed. Once I hit the bed I just curled up and began crying. Lynn came running after me.

“Who are you? Holly asked.

“I am her Sister” Lynn answered. She told Holly the whole story. They both came over to my bed. Where I was balling my eyes out. My arms wrapped around my knees. I must have showed off the tops of my stockings and my panties, the way my dress was. Lynn just rubbed my back.

“Hey, It will be OK. Once you get past the first week. The rest is a cake walk.” Lynn said. “Just think of how proud Mom and Dad will be getting two daughters. I will be here when ever you need to talk. Holly too.”

“Yeah, Allison.” Holly continued. “We will become good friends. But you have the best friend you will ever have right next to you. I wish I had a sister to talk to.”

“Thanks,” I said sniffling. “I guess I do have an advantage having Lynn here”
Just then a buzzer went off.

“OH, The 30 min warning. I had better get to my room.” Lynn said. “You need to get some sleep You are going to need it. Starting tomorrow when the procedure starts.”

Holly nodded in agreement.

Lynn took off.

“Let's get you changed into your Pjs” Holly said.

“OK, “ I agreed.

Slipping off the bed. I began getting undressed. Instead of just kicking off my shoes and letting the lay where they landed. I placed them back in the wardrobe. In their proper spot. The same with the rest of my cloths. Hanging up my pretty dress. My stockings where place back in the proper drawer. Standing in just my bra and panties.

“Your dirty cloths go in your cloths hamper. They are picked up once a week and washed. We have to fold and put them away when they are finished.” Holly stated.

Looking through my drawers, I found my pantie drawer, my sock/ stocking drawer. The third drawer contained my lingerie. While the bottom contained my sleep wear. All my drawers where barely full.

Thinking I hope to add to my collection of undergarments. Looking though my sleep wear drawer. I pulled out a soft cotton short set in light blue. I slipped off my bra and panties. Putting them in my laundry hamper. I pulled on the short set. It was so soft and comfy.

As I sat on my bed getting ready to slide under the covers. I relived the day. This morning or was it I don't know. Well anyway. I started as a rebellious 15 year old teen age boy.

Now going to bed I am a sweet mild mannered 11 year old girl with an older sister. I slipped under the covers taking a little to get used to my newly formed boobs. I slowly slipped off to sleep. Hoping to wake up in the morning back in my own room in Michigan.

At precisely 10:30 an announcement was made. Wishing the girls a good night and sweet dreams. From 11:00 till 4:30 am. Soothing music was played though out the facility. Unknown to the girls. This music contained subliminal messages as part of the training.

At exactly 5 am a buzzer went off in the facility. The morning wake up. I nearly jump out of my skin at the sound. Calming down. I threw back the covers. Sitting up I scratched the under side of my left breast. Then I realized it was not a dream.

I was still who knows were, getting changed into a girl. I then saw Holly get up and almost groggily make her way to the bathroom. As soon as the door closed I realized I had to go. As soon as I heard the toilet flush. I knocked on the door.

“Holly, I really need to go”

“Then come in and go, nobody is stopping you” I heard.

I rushed in and quickly dropped my shorts and sat down. Reaching to aim down. I suddenly realized. My dick was over half as small as it was the last time I used the bathroom.

Holly who was brushing her teeth, “yep, it is smaller. Soon it will be replaced by a sweet little pussy”
She must have seen my shocked expression.

“Well it starts today” Holly continued. “Some take longer. You seem to be just getting to puberty. So it maybe quicker for you. Unfortunately The worse is yet to come. Once your innards get ready to jumble around and change. You maybe on the toilet several times an hour. I heard disintary has nothing on this. I made it through and so will you”

Thinking 'What did I do to deserve this.'

“I know that look. I had it, every girl here has had it. You where a nightmare for your parents, and this was the very last straw. Ether this or juvie for a long time. Your parents where given that option. Wind up with a worse kid in juvie or a sweet little daughter with special skills”

“What skills” I said finishing.

“That I cannot say right now, but you will learn. We need to get ready for exercise class.”

I quickly brushed my teeth and hair. Finding a pair of cotton bikini panties, and a sports bra. Then digging through my other dresser. The only work out cloths I found was a pair of Zebra striped shorts and matching tank both with 'Cheer' across them in a glitter font.

“Cool,” Holly said. “Looks like you are on the Cheer team. That means some more work for you.”

Swell, I thought. Slipping on my shocks and shoes. I followed Holly to the gym.
The gym was a huge cave with a beautiful wood floor. Watching the other girls flow in. I couldn't believe at these beautiful girls where formerly boys.

Each and everyone drop dead gorgeous. I did notice about 7 others including Lynn wore exercise outfit with Cheer on them.

Lynn came over to me and Holly, “Your going to be a cheerleader too. How awesome” she said.

I could tell the different phase girls by the style of outfit they wore. The more modest ones where in the lower phases. Remembering what Holly told me yesterday. That each phase you get more provocative cloths. It must be all clothing including exercise.

Some girls wore shorts and a tank top. The higher phases where tighter and more reveling. Some wore leotards or leotard/skirt set. The ones with the leotard skirt set must have been on the last phase or two as it was very skimpily cut, and thong backed. As I later seen.

We all heard clapping, “All right girls, line up. Good Morning” We heard.

“Good Morning Miss. Campbell.” Most girls said. As we lined up 4 rows of ten girls. I was finally able to see Miss Campbell.

She was tall, at 5'3 everyone looked tall. Black haired beauty, wearing a black and blue sports bra and tight black yoga shorts.
For the next 45 minutes we worked out. I haven't worked out this hard in my young life. But it felt good.

“OK, Girls. That is all for today. Hit the showers.”

“Thank you Miss Campbell” We all said.

Breaking up me, Lynn, and Holly headed with the others towards the locker room. I found a empty bench. Holly and Lynn began stripping down. I joined them. Leaving my shoes on a shelf. I put all my cloths in a large hamper with all the others. Grabbed a towel and headed toward the shower with Holly and my older sister. 'Wow it seems strange thinking that. But now I have one'

With 40 of the most beautiful young ladies I have ever seen in the shower. It was a perverts wet dream, Pee wee from Porkies head would explode.

We found a couple of free showers and washed up. The soap and shampoo had the sweetest smell.

'God, what am I thinking. I hate---- used to hate all that sweet smelling stuff. Now.'

As I washed up I glanced around There was no way that all these beautiful young ladies were nothing but that Young ladies. You could not tell in the slightest. Finishing We joined the line getting towels from a shelf.

Going back to the bench we had gotten. We dried off, wrapping to towels around us, we headed back to our room. Depositing our towels in the hamper. We got dressed in our school uniform.

While most of my underwear were a comfy cotton. I did have a couple pair of shiny white nylon with pretty lace edging. My bras where the same. For school I chose just the white cotton. As I was pulling out my school uniform. Holly stopped me.

“They must have forgotten new girls are not attending classes their first week. They go for treatment just after breakfast. So just wear sleep pants and a t shirt.”

“Are you sure, I don't want to get into trouble.”
Holly walked over to a intercom. Pressing a number in, “Excuse me, Mrs Kearman”

“Yes, Mrs Kearman's voice came over. “This is Holly Johnson, Ma'am. Allison is wanting to know if she will be attending classes today.”

“Allison Wilson, No she will not, she and the other three that arrived with her will be starting the process after breakfast. Thank you for reminding me.”

“Thank you, Mrs Kearman” The intercom went dead.

“See told you.”

“OK. “ I said. As I put my school uniform back and pulled out a T-shirt and a pair of sleep pants out of my drawers.

Once I finished Me and Holly joined the flow down to the dining room. Finding a seat. We waited patiently.

Mrs Kearman stood behind the staff table. “Good Morning, Ladies”

An enthusiastic, “Good Morning, Mrs Kearman” We all said.

“Well another week lies ahead of us.” She began. “As we said goodbye to those who finished the program and yesterday we greeted our new girls. We ask our higher power to guide us throughout this week and beyond. Also be there for the new girls just starting.” With that I felt a thousand eyes on me.

Before we start. Will you all stand and join me in the pledge of Allegiance.” As if on cue everyone stood at the same time.

We all recited the pledge. It actually made my stomach feel a little fuzzy. I was genuinely proud to be an American.

“Thank you, Ladies. Please enjoy your breakfast” Mrs Kearman finished. “once you are finished you may leave for class. All but, Ashlee Holmes, Kandi Montgomery, Allison Wilson, and Tara Odes. You four will wait by the dining room entrance when finished. A staff member will escort you to the medical section.


All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
200 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ok now I'm wide awake

Samantha Heart's picture

Now im wondering what is going to happen next with the medical treatments. Higher hormone dosage & getting them ready to be turned into girls.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

medical science

Sure wish the two above had reached a higher level than they are at present.. Can't wait to see what proceedures
etc are offered the new females.

alissa

Drugged and brainwashed, wow, what nasty people

Jamie Lee's picture

Why is it Charles never acted up when he was with his granny, was it? But yet he acted up when with his parents? Makes a person wonder how he was treated differently by his parents than granny. Maybe it's the parents who should have been reprogrammed to be better parents.

Who gave the parents only the two options of juve or turned into a sweet little girl? And why only those two options? Why weren't the given other options, such a tough love or counseling? Why just detention or drug transformation into a girl?

And now we learn they are using subliminal messages to further brainwash the boy girls.

Wonder who okay'd this supposed Government program? Bet tax payers don't know anything about it. And what special skills?

Others have feelings too.