Sweet little spy Pt 33

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy, Chapter 33

I listened some more. I counted 10 different foot falls. At least one woman. I heard the high heels. Molly was correct she did sound familiar.

I sat there for almost an hour. By the sound of it one guy got caught jerking off. I'll bite that little fellow off. If he get that thing near me.

All the time I relayed the information I learned, to Molly and Charli. I heard a door close and a couple guys running.

One Guy covering his ass. Every other word was sorry. To this new guy. His foot falls sounded different. The rest of the people outside seemed to treat him like he was the authority. So this must be the boss. The perv who has a thing for cheerleaders. We'll give him a demonstration he'll never forget.

I signaled to Molly that she needed to call me back.

“Suzie, We are sorry. Come on back over here.” Charli called.

“Only if Wendy says she is sorry.” I pouted.

I could tell it was hard for both of them to keep a straight face.

“OK, Suzie. I am sorry.”

Getting up. “That is better.” I joined them on the bed.

I told then what I heard. Lastly that the boss was here. Charli just gave a Cheshire cat smile.

Barely above a whisper, “So, I wonder when the fun will begin.”

There was another knock, someone said, “Tray” Molly picked up the food tray and placed it on the floor by the door.

We heard the latch and a gorilla looking hand and arm pulled it away.

There was a single glass block window high up between the beds. It at least let us know whither or not is was day or night.

About an half hour later. The door opened, two guys in masks came.

“You three come with us.” they ordered. Pointing at us. “Somebody wants to meet you.”

Hoods were put on our heads, and we were lead out. We went about 30 ft to an elevator. We were shoved in and it began to move.

I figure with the speed of the elevator we were on the fifth floor.

There seemed to be a padding under our feet. It must be carpeting. Plush at that. We were taken down a couple halls. Then stopped and we heard a door open.

“About time, the boss isn't used to waiting.”

“We had to wait till one finished using the toilet.”

'Yes, I thought. you would too if you had miss Emily pushing on your bladder.'

“ Ok, you may leave.” the lady told the two guys.

“You sure.” One of our escorts asked.

“Just wait down the hall. I can more than handle these three.”

They both grunted and left, closing the door.

The bags were pulled off. A cheap cheerleader uniform was thrust into our hands. “Put these on. No panties.” The lady said. We could barely see the woman in the darkened room.

We began to turn around. And she says. “don't. Stay facing me. You ain't got anything I ain't got.”

God, her voice sounds so familiar.

“The procedure sure turned you boys into cute girls. I see that you are not starting to show, Allison.”

“Ms. Clark?” We all whispered.

“In the flesh.” She moved forward so we could see her better.

Damn, if it wasn't Ms. Clark.

“What are you doing here?” Molly asked.

“I'm undercover. In a minute or two I will be giving you to the big boss. You need to show him a GOOD time. Make it his last. This guy has beat 3 trials. He needs to go, Red four two is authorized”

We all recognized the red 42 is the termination code.

“We will comply.”

“This sleaze ball likes young cheerleaders. That is why this was arranged. We knew if he had the chance to take a cherry from a young cheerleader. He wouldn't pass it up. Well that is excluding our mother to be.”

“Yes, Ms. Clark.” we all said.

“OK, follow me.” Ms. Clark lead the way out of the room. Through another door into what seemed like a huge bedroom. It was quite elegant. On the huge bed was a scrawny man. Stroking his dick. It was big.

“Sir, I have brought the cheerleaders for you. Dressed as ordered.”

“Thank you Miss, Yeh. I will call when I am done.”

“Yes, Sir.” Ms. Clark left.

We acted like we didn't know what to do. He wore a mask. He was still playing with his big cock.

“Come on girls. Don't pretend not to know what to do.”

We each got a wicked smile. And slowly moved towards the bed. Charli went to the left side, Molly the right. I went up the middle. We each crawled on to the bed.

This sleaze stopped his stroking. Letting Molly take over. Then I joined then charli. The three of us, began licking his hard cock. This was driving him insane with pleasure. He grabbed both Charli and Molly's legs pulling them so he could fondle each of them.

As they continued to give him oral pleasure. On one of the licks up his shaft. Molly told me to go.

Sliding off the bed. I sexually walked up towards him. His eyes locked on to my body. As I lifted my short skirt. And rubbed my pussy. He looked like a puppy dog drooling over a bone.

He went to move his hand and reach for me. I just pushed it back and shook my head. He resumed playing with Molly's crotch. As I got to the head of the bed. I took my wet finger from my pussy and offered to him. He greedily licked and sucked my fingers.

I climbed into the bed, I straddled his chest. I lifted my skirt and played with my pussy. Just teasing him. I would move my hand as if to offer him some of my juices. But quickly pulled it away putting it in my own mouth. After doing that a couple times. I gave him the old school girl pout. My index finger in my mouth.

I grabbed the head board and planted my crotch right on his nose and mouth. I let him lick a little. He did OK. Heather has been the best so far.

As I faked my heavy breathing, I was able to get a one, two, and three, Now.

Charli and Molly moved to trap his arms, under them. Using their whole body weight to trap them. I just put covered his nose and mouth with my crotch. I too put my whole body weight to close off his breathing.

A few seconds later he started to panic. I just clamped my thighs around his head. As he thrashed about. Molly and Charli both use a pressure point on his arms to keep them still. He thrashed about. I just kept his head trapped between my legs.

He bucked and thrashed trying to get free of our attack. Finally he went still. Reaching down behind me I checked for a pulse. There was none. Getting off I straightened the cheap cheerleader costume. Charli and Molly did the same. We searched the room as we waited for Ms. Clark to return. We found a coupe 9mm pistols. One in each nightstand. A huge wad of cash.

We heard a creak. Me and Molly turned, a 9mm in our hand.

Ms. Clark looked out.

“This phase is complete.” Charli told her. Ms. Clark motioned for us to come.

In the dressing room. We changed back into the cloths we had on before.

Softly, “The two goons who brought you up are at the end of the hall.” She produced two pistols one she gave to Charli. “Now, you need to act scared,upset hurt. While I lead you down the hall. Place your hands behind your back. Once we get close take them out.”

We all nodded our understanding.

Ms. Clark opened the door to the hall. “Come on you three. You can rest in the room. MOVE, NOW.”

The two goons, turned at the sound of her voice. They gave a sly chuckle. Almost saying,I bet the boss really tired them out.

The three of us walked in front of Ms, Clark. When we were about 5 feet from them. I gave Molly a sideways glance and a nod. We both pulled the 9mms out and gave each guy a 158gn brain tumor.

As we passed them. We were sure they were dead, there was blood leaking from the hole in each of their foreheads.

As we turned the corner towards the elevator. Another guy came from the other side of the floor. Molly put a hole in his forehead as he reached for his gun.

“That should be it for this floor. All the other guards. Will be in the basement.” Ms. Clark said.

“We accomplished our mission. Is taking out the guards an additional mission.” Charli questioned.

“It is part of the original mission, eliminate everyone involved.” Ms. Clark pushed the elevator call button.

The four of us were ready when the doors opened. The carriage that opened was empty.

Getting in, Ms.Clark used a badge to allow the elevator to go all the way to the basement. Non stop.

Again we took up positions inside the elevator. Again ready for anything. The door opened to an empty hall. Slowly we moved down the hall. At each branch. We made sure no one was there or eliminated the threat. With Ms. Clark's help we found 6 other girls. Ages from about 4 to 18.

We also found a room for perverts. It was a bedroom made up for a girl. Pink canopy bed. Books, toys. From the outside we were able to see in. it had a camera filming an older guy who was in the process of molesting a girl about 8. the girl was crying and telling the guy to stop. He told her to shut up. And continued. When she cried even more he up and slapped her.

Saying, “Mary, you are my property now I will do what I want to you.”

“My name is Beth, not Mary.” The girl cried.

“Your name is Mary from now on.” She struggled under his grip.

Ms. Clark motioned for us to follow her. “follow my lead.”

Ms. Clark knocked on a door. A gruff voice, “What?” it was the door to the room.

Ms. Clark opened the door, “Sir, we just got in some new girls and wonder if you would care for any of them.”

This old pervert turned with is pants down. Looking at us. “Fuck no, I like them younger.”

“That is what we thought.” Molly put a bullet in his perverted brain. The girl screamed as they guy slumped over her. It took all four of us to get the fat fucker off of the young girl. We calmed her down.

The final 5 goons were taken care of. One had heard the shots and came around the corner. Gun drawn. In a lightening fast move. Molly kicked the gun from his hand. Then on the return. She knocked him down. I gave him a 158gn brain tumor as he tried to get up. Another pervert was also taken care of. Ms. Clark. Pulled out a cell phone. And dialed.

“Yes, I was driving by 24753 Philmore and heard shots fired. Sounded like they came from the basement.”

“Yes, it was quite a few that I heard. Yes, My name is Marcy Miller.” she dropped the phone.

We told the girls that they were safe and the police would be there shortly to get them back to their parents.

We left the building and made it to Ms. Clark's car. We had just pulled onto the side street when 3 cop cars came around the corner. Nearly taking out us in the process. They turned down the alley.

As we turned on the main street. 4 cop cars had pulled upfront. Ms. Clark pulled out another cell phone.

“Delta, Mike, three, seven, five. Central mission 35 alpha complete. 17 eliminated. 10 rescued. Operatives, bravo one four, tango one nine, and Echo zero five. Functioned perfectly. Out.”

Ms. Clark took us to the hotel by Disneyland. Dropping us off. She told us she would complete the report.

As we walked in Mrs. Styles was waiting for us.

“Miss, Wilson, Miss Evers, and Miss Rorcheski it is about time you showed up. All the other girls are in their rooms. You three will room together, room 541.” She gave us our key card.

“Since you are the last ones I will take you to your room.” We followed Mrs.Styles to the elevator.

Once the door was closed. “How was the mission?”

“Complete, 17 Red four twos. 10 rescued. Went like clock work.” Molly briefed her.

“That is what I like to hear. Good job ladies.”

Upon reaching our floor, We followed her to our room. Our uniforms and luggage were already there.

As Mrs. Styles turned to leave. “Mrs. Styles. Which room is my sister in?”

“Allison, your sister is in 546.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Styles.”

Molly did a front handspring to land on the first bed.

“We got dibs on the second bed.” I called.

“Allison, Do you have a mouse in your pocket?” Charli asked.

“No, a baby in the belly.”

“OK, you two can have the other bed.” Molly told us.

Looking in the mirror. My makeup was ruined. But I still was cute. “God, that bag on my head really messed up my makeup.”

I clean my face and fixed my makeup. Then went down to let Lynn know I was OK.

I bounced down the hallway. Not a worry in the world. I stopped in front of 546 and knocked.

Lynn was the one who opened the door. “ Allison, your back. What happened?”

I went in and told Lynn and Heather the story of what happened. From the fake puppy to the food to taking out the boss then the goons and perverts.

The rest of the week we attended classes,and gave demonstrations. We did our complete show routine a couple of times during the week. About 4 each evening we got a chance to take the monorail to Disneyland. It was great. We had to wear our casual uniforms while at the park. We girls were told to wear our shorts. We had a great time. All that week Disneyland was full of cheerleaders. There were squads from all over the world. Everywhere you looked at the park you saw a cheerleader. Our last day was Friday. We got back on the bus, this time a better one. Then flew home.

We got back on the plane heading home. Me, Molly, and Charli were briefed. The mission we were on was huge. We were able to get information on not only buyers but sellers from all over the country. On Saturday, a huge raid was scheduled on homes and businesses where these people operated or lived.

By the time we landed back at Willow run. We were beat. Mrs. Styles was able to drop us off at home. We walked in the door at 1:35 am. Mom and Dad were still up. I gave them a hug and a kiss. Then dragged my happy pregnant ass up stairs. Used the bathroom and went to bed.

Little miss Emilia was a good girl and let mommy sleep in a little. Not getting to upset if I didn't eat by 8am. She let me go until 8:30 before she got me up. First to use the bathroom, then she was hungry. So I headed down to the kitchen. Daddy was sitting at the table drinking his morning coffee.

“Good Morning, Daddy.”As I passed him to search for breakfast.

“Good Morning, Princess. Surprising you are up already. Being what time you and your sister got in last night.”

“Blame your granddaughter. She is the one who is complaining about being hungry.”

Daddy laughed. “Just wait Alli. You think it is bad now, just wait til she is born.”

“Mommy already told me to expect that. I wasn't as bad as she says was I?”

“True, you were worse.”

“Daddy! I wasn't that bad was I?” I poured a bowl of cereal.

“No, you were a good baby. The trouble began when you got older.”

“I'm sorry, I put you and Mom through all my bull. I am much happier now. Well, both of us.” I rubbed my belly. Noticing it starting to get hard.

“I'm grateful to have two wonderful and beautiful daughters?”

I gave daddy a kiss on the cheek as I walked past with my bowl.”Thank you, daddy.”

“Your welcome, Princess.” He turned back to his coffee and his paper.

Being it was a beautiful sunny day. I sat on the front porch to eat my breakfast. It was nice and peaceful. A cool breeze moved the trees in the front yard. I propped my feet on the railings, and leaned back. Slowly eating. I waved as Paige and her parents drove by in her dad's Denali.

I heard the screen door open. “Here you are?” Lynn said.

“Yep, your niece wanted to eat. I wanted some peace and quiet.”

“Enjoy it while you can. Allison.”

“Jez, have you been talking to mom and dad?”

All Lynn did was smile, then went back inside.

Finishing my breakfast or should I say our breakfast. I took my bowl and washed it.

“Lynn, says that you talked to Dr. Higgins. Did he have any restrictions for you.”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

These girls showed the bad guys a good time

Samantha Heart's picture

Lol one they will NEVER forget as long as they live. Which wasn't too long lol the girls made sure of THAT!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.