Sweet Little Spy pt 14

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy part 14

Lynn, mom, and I went back out to the car. We then drove over to Ridgemore High school.
Mom parked and we went inside to the office.

“How may I help you, ladies.” The secretary asked.

“I need to enroll my oldest daughter.”

“OK,” The lady grabbed a paper. “name?”

“Lynn McKendra Wilson.” Lynn responded.

Mom gave all the other information, including the private school in Battle Creek. Mom gave the lady Lynn's school records. Like at Evens the lady went to work on the computer. Also looking through the records.

“OH, All American Cheerleading team. You may want to try out for our freshman squad.”

Just then another lady who was in the office. Turned. Coming over to the lady at the computer. She looked at Lynn's records smiling.

“All American Cheer team. Impressive, you need to be an exceptional cheerleader to even be considered for that team.” the lady came over to the counter. “I am Mrs. Masterson. I am head cheer coach here at Ridgemore. I would love to have you try out for one of my teams.”

“Wow, that would be great.” Lynn answered. “When are tryouts?”

“This afternoon at 3 in the big gym. Will you be able to make it. My rules are just like the pros. Every girl needs to qualify for the team each year. No automatically on the team since you where on last years team.”

Lynn turned to Mom. “Mom, can you bring me back up hear at 3 to try out.”

“Yes, honey. I know how much Cheer means to both of you.”

Turning to me, “Oh, you are a cheerleader too.” Mrs. Masterson asked me.

With my big cheer smile. “Yes, I am. I am a flier on the All American Cheer team.”

“Wow, two members of the AACT in one family. You must be proud.”

Of course, Mom had to give a big smile too. “We sure are.”

The secretary came back over. “Lynn you are all registered. Freshman orientation is the Monday before school starts. You will be given your class schedule then.”

“Great, I will be here that Monday. Mrs. Masterson I will be back this afternoon for try outs.”

“I will be expecting you.” Mrs. Masterson called as we left the office.

All the way to the car, Lynn had a huge grin on her face. “Cool, I get to try out for the schools Cheer team.”

“Honey,” mom started. “I don't think you will have any problem with getting on the team. My even make the varsity team.”

“That would be great.” Lynn responded as we got in the car. Mom drove home.

“Can I go to the try outs too.” I asked.

“Don't see any reason you can't.” Mom answered. As she puled into the driveway.

“Sure, Sis.” Lynn looked back at me. “We just may have to show them just how good you have to be to make the All American team.”

“Yeah,” I answered as I had an evil grin.

Getting out. “Lets wear our casual uniform. With the official All American Cheer team wind breaker.” Lynn mentioned.

“Of course.sounds great.”I added. .

“Lets do some practicing to get ready.” Lynn suggested as we walked into the house.

“Do you really think we need to everything is automatic, every move is ingrained up here.” I touched my head.

“Yeah, your right.”

“Girls are you getting hungry? Want some lunch?” Mom asked.

I felt someone moving around. “I think someone is getting hungry.”

“Sure, mom.” Lynn also answered.

Mom made all of us, a nice salad. Mine was a little bigger then the others. As I am eating for two.

After lunch both me and Lynn unpacked. Putting away all our new clothes. Then accessing the hidden compartments. We put our weapons away. I decided to leave one of my sub compact SIG 45. For a carry gun. It fits perfect in the special spot in my purse. It is shielded from metal detectors and X ray equipment.

I of course left out my AACT casual uniform. And my purple satin AACT jacket. It was way cool. On the front was my name and my position, Flier. While on the back as the team logo. The American flag with the name interwoven. I would love to wear my uniform. But being it isn't a formal team thing it is against the rules. I giggled.

I placed my uniform along with my Harley Quinn costume. In my closet both in protective garment bags. Now what to wear this afternoon. I had my All American Cheer team tank top, and both yoga shorts and pants. The shorts had All American cheer on the butt. While the pants just had cheer on the butt with All American Cheer team down the right leg. I decided to check with Lynn to see what she was going to wear.

Knocking on her closed door. Opening when I heard come in.

“Hey, what are planning on wearing. Shorts or pants?”

“I was thinking shorts.” She said.

“I'll wear my pants. I just hope somebody doesn't get to mad at Mommy.”

“Wow, that was the first time you referred to yourself as a mom.”

“Holey crap, you are right. Don't really know why I started. But I must have figured I am going to be a mommy so why not.”

I returned to my room and changed into my casual uniform for the All American Cheer team. My formal one would be my Cheer uniform. Once changed I did my make up and hair. A purple cheer bow in the proper place. This was our casual dress code while at competitions. Worn while sight seeing or anywhere else in public. Our Cheer uniform was for the competition mat only or special practices.

Team rules where when ever you are wearing either the casual or competition uniform you must have your face and hair done properly. You were only aloud to wear the windbreaker alone.

Finishing with my cheer socks and shoes. I met mom in the living room.

“Wow, You are so pretty.” Mom boasted.

“Thanks mom.” I sat on the couch all prim and proper. Until Lynn came down.

She was dressed identical to me except shorts instead of pants I wore. Other than that Lynn was just an older version of me. All hair and make up were the same.

“You are very pretty too. Ready to knock there socks off.” Mom stated.

With our Cheer smiles, we loaded back into moms car heading back to Ridgemore High.

Mom parked and we all went in. We didn't know were the big gym was. Of course, we walked with dignity and pride head held high, each of us in perfect step. So we followed a couple of other girls. Who gave us the look over as they passed us.

I heard one of them comment to the other. “What's with those two. Never heard of the All American Cheer team.”

“Me neither.”

I looked up at Lynn. We both smiled. Lynn whispered in my ear. “They must not be to much into Cheer if they never heard of the All American team.”

I just smiled and nodded. She was right. The All American Cheer Team had the best of the best. Yea, all program girls who were a highly trained covert operative. Along with a gifted athlete. Our missions are to travel to competitions, And hope to be kidnapped. Where we will act as a scared little girl. We would beg and plead to be let go. Once we were taken to our last stop. We would eliminate the captors. Way before anything happened to us, or any others.

We got to the door to the big gym. Just inside were a table where Mrs. Masterson and two other ladies sat. Waiting in line as there were 3 other girls in front of us.

“Please fill out the information sheet.” One of the ladies said. She handed Lynn a clip board. I looked on as Mom and Lynn filled out the paper. It had the standard stuff. Name address, phone, grade. Parents information. Then it asked how long have you been cheering. She put down 7 yrs Cheer experience, 2 yrs on the All American Cheer team. She also put down any position on the team. As both Me and Lynn may have our specialties, but we can do any position.

Once it was our turn, Lynn handed the paper to Mrs. Masterson.

“Glad you decided to try out for one of our teams, Lynn.” She began. “Here is your number.” She was given a sticker with 24 on it.

At 3:05 they closed the doors. “Before we get started, girls. You may take 15 minutes to stretch and loosen up.”

“Come on, Allison. You can loosen up with me.” We both left our jackets with Mom. Lynn grabbed my arm. Pulling me onto the mats. We did our normal stretch and warm up. It doesn't take us long to warm up. I noticed a few girls watching us. We just did our thing.

“Let's do a hand spring run. Kind of show the reason we are on the All American team.” Lynn whispered.

Turning to whisper too. “We'll do a couple runs,then end will a couple tosses.”

“yeah,” She softly nodded.

We slowly looked around to find a clear path for our run. I motioned for Lynn to start. Which she did. Once she landed her first hand spring I started right behind her. We did 5 hand springs finishing with a tuck roll. We didn't stop we went back the other way. We could tell everyone was watching us. We did some freestyle dance moves.each and every move identical with each other.

We followed with a lift into a liberty. Then a couple throws. First I did a double toe touch, my final toss was a leg over. Each time Lynn caught me. Every move flowing into the next, it was precision Cheering. All the time we both had our cheer smiles on.

As we walked back to sit next to Mom. More than a couple of girls were wide eyed. Both of us sat, in our waiting position. Sitting up straight, knees together, and leaned to the left side. Hands folded on our laps. Of course our cheer smiles on as well.

“That was great girls.” Mom said with pride. “you had every ones attention. Including the coaches.”

“Thank you, Mom.” Lynn told her. “It was part of our warm up routine.”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If that was a warm up

Samantha Heart's picture

Tryouts will be a sench both girls will make it no problem, but one only being 11 & pregnant... not much cheering in her future months.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

I can see

what maybe a sore spot with some others. This is High School cheerleader tryouts. And our intrepid mother to be is only in the 6th grade. Stay tuned in.

Is it time to sing, "I'm my own grandma?"

Jamie Lee's picture

A thought relating to Allison being pregnant. She is carring the child her he self helped create. Has her DNA been totally changed? Or if it hasn't, won't that affect the growth of the fetus?

So the whole point of taking these thrown away boys and transforming them into complete girls, then give them training unlike others girls receive, is to catch human traffickers in the act and blow them away when the girls arrive at their destination?

Have any of these girls ever killed someone? Do they understand how it can affect someone? How some never get over the fact that they took a human life?

Those bastards, parents included, will at some point end up with a girl who eats her own weapon.

Others have feelings too.