Sweet little spy pt 29

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy Part 29

“You alright, princess?” daddy asked as I came out.

“Yeah, Daddy. Just your granddaughter is being a little stinker.”

“Just wanted to make sure. That my little girl was OK.”

Hugging him, “Thanks daddy.”

“What do you two have planned this weekend?”Mom asked.

“Not much” I offered. “Maybe hang out with Paige. Probably put in some practice time. Haven't had a true practice since we got home.”

“Allison is right. We haven't. I may have Shelby over she is wanting to know some of our moves.” Lynn did a couple of dance moves.

“I would like to watch. I want to see how my little girls perform.”

In unison, “Sure, Daddy.”

“I'm going to head up to do some work on some new routines” Lynn headed up to her room.

“I'm going to get changed.” I went up to my room. Changing into my Pjs. My dirty clothes went in the hamper.

Sitting in my rocker. I closed my eyes and slowly rocked. My hands on my belly. I quietly hummed a little tune. Just rocking my daughter to sleep. As I know I will be doing many times in the future.

I woke with a start, ready to fight. Then I realized it was Daddy. “Ali, you fell asleep in the rocker.” He was picking me up and putting me to bed. Daddy kissed my cheek. “Good night, Sweetheart.”

“Good night daddy” I got into comfortable spot for Emilia. Closed my eyes and drifted off into dream land.

Only waking up twice to use the bathroom. I woke to a dreary day. It seemed cold and miserable out. After using the bathroom again. I slipped on a pair of panties, yoga pants, my sports bra. That seemed to be getting a little snug on. A long sleeve t shirt rounded it out. I grabbed my sweat jacket. Slipping on my shoes and socks. I headed down stairs. Deciding to do my morning run before breakfast. Knowing full well that somebody will most likely get very cranky and upset at mommy.

As I passed our grandfather clock it struck 6:45. Nobody was up yet. I headed out. I just set a normal pace. The rain and cold didn't really bother me. I ran the south west block. As I turned down. The next block I notice that the truck that belonged to those dead rapists was still there. I didn't pay it a never mind.

Once I got back to the house. I did my cool down,walking to the corner and back. I quietly slipped back into the house.

As I turned after closing the door, “Allison Megan Wilson” it was daddy.

Turning, “Yes, Daddy” I smiled.

“Where have you been?”

“I went on my daily run.”

“OH,”

“Yeah, me and Lynn go everyday. I want to keep in shape. So it is easier to lose my baby weight after somebody joins the world.”

“OK, this time. Please just leave a note. I got worried when I looked in your room and saw you were gone. You may want to go and get changed you are leaving a puddle.”

Looking at the floor. “I guess I am. I'm going to shower, too.”

“OK, Sweetheart.”

I was soaked. All my clothes clung to me. I ran up to my room. I stripped down. I threw on my robe and hit the showers. It was nice to take a warm shower. Emilia seemed content, other than feeling her shift positions everything was fine with her. I can't wait till I get to hold you, my little one.

Finishing I dried off. Slipped on my rob. Headed to my room. Smiling as I passed the door with the big pink E on it. That is my daughters room. I slipped into my room. I decided that something frumpy would be comfy for today. As I had no plans on going out. Later me and Lynn may do some practicing, I hope the weather clears by then. Not that it bothers me. I just don't want to chance wiping out and hurting someone. I placed my hands on my baby belly.

“Yeah,” I softly talked to my daughter. “I wouldn't want to hurt my little angel.” She gave me a kick for that.

Giggling, “I love you to Emily.”

I put on some sweat pants a tank top. After getting something to eat. I decided to check on that murder that I saw yesterday. I logged into the secure site. I was able to view all the documents that were submitted in the case. There was multiple tire tracks so nothing to tell if one was the killers. They had a look out for one of the victims vehicle, and older Ford pickup. With plate, 51344.

I wonder how long it will be until they find it. Not that we get a lot of cops driving through the neighborhood. I guess we will see.

I turned on some music. Just laid on my bed. Just thinking. What will Emily look like. Robin, the old me,or the new me. I guess we will find out soon enough. Will I meet some new friends when I start school. Will I ever get a boyfriend or a girlfriend. I really haven't decided which I like better, boys or girls.

I picked up one of the baby books that Mom had put in my room. Even though she said. No book can tell you everything about being a parent. It is just some information.

Mostly I rocked my morning away. Around noon the weather started to clear up. It had stopped drizzling about 11. So maybe the back yard will dry enough for Lynn and I to do some cheer practicing.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich and poured a glass of milk. Just as I was eating my last bit. Lynn walked in.

“Wheres mine?” She teased.

“MMM, not sure, probably in the fridge.” I giggled.

As I walked past the living room. Mom and Daddy were watching a movie. I recognized
it as 'The Breakfast Club' I always like that movie. So I sat and watched it. Lynn came in with a sandwich and sat on the floor. Once finished she threw away her paper towel. Laying back down to also watch the movie.

Lynn laid on her stomach. I commented, “I wish I could do that?”

“Not my fault you couldn't keep it in your pants” She teased back.

I just gave her a raspberry. “Nah.”

Putting a pillow at my side, I leaned on the arm of the couch to watch. Next thing I know I am waking up. The grandfather clock showed 4:25. I had slept away the afternoon. I guess even with my ability to recharge quickly. I still need sleep, maybe it is a pregnancy thing. Mom,Dad, and Lynn were gone. Doing something else in the house.

I headed to the back porch. It was hot and humid out. With no wind. I stepped on to the yard. I walked around some, the grass felt nice and cool under my feet. It was dry enough not to wipe out and kill myself. I backed into back fence. I took off. After about 4 steps, I started with a cartwheel, which seamlessly went into handsprings. I finished with a tuck roll. All the time never losing my smile. I continued with some dance moves. Another run followed that with a series of back handsprings. Once that was finished, I would normally be lifted by Kaylie into a liberty were we stretched into a high leg lift. We leaned forward and held our legs straight up and down. Thankfully I am so flexible. As the old me would hurt myself, doing that.

I stood and started a open scissor ending in a perfect leg lift. Of course this would be when I am being held about 6 feet in the air. A reverse somersault dismount always wows the crowd. Especially all three of us doing it in perfect sync.

A couple of tosses, One I do a split toe touch, the second I do a leg over flip, the second we do about a half second apart, it makes it look like strobe action effect. Just as I was moving into the final run.

“Wow, Allison. That is so fantastic.” It was Daddy from the porch. Mom right beside him.

“Thanks, Daddy. That is just one of many that we know.”

“How is our little lady doing?” Mom asked.
“Not a peep out of her. She likes it when I exercise. I never hear anything from her when I run.”

“That is good.”

“I think she wants mommy to keep fit. While I carrying her.”

I heard a vehicle pull up in the driveway. Shortly a knock on the door. Mom went in to get it.
I heard Mom yell. “Lynn, Shelby is here.”

“God, Your mom wanted to wake the dead with that one.” Daddy said. Going back into the house.

I finished with some cool down stretching. I was tired, but soon recovered, before Lynn and Shelby came out.

“I was wondering were you had gotten off to.” Lynn walked out. “you going to practice with us?”

“I just got done. I'm going to go relax. Somebody is a little restless.” I lied. Putting my had on my belly.

“Well, OK. “ Lynn sounded a little pissed off. But hey shes the one who waited to practice.

About normal, I had to pee. So up to the bathroom I go. “Miss Emilia, I think one of the best things when you come out. Is going to be not having to go so much.”

She gave me a kick. Talking to her, “OH, you think that is funny. Young lady. I could ground you till you are 21. Would you like that?”

She gave me a kick again.

“Alright that is it. Miss Emilia Lauran Wilson. You are ground till you are 21.” I told Emily as I walked out of the bathroom. As I went down the stairs.

“My granddaughter is already grounded. I hope she isn't going to be like her father.” It was Daddy.

“Naw, She is going to be sweet like her mommy.”

“Yet, you are grounding her.” Daddy laughed.

“We'll see when she comes out if I keep up the grounding.” I giggled.

I went out on the back porch to watch, Lynn and Shelby. It seemed like Shelby was picking it up quickly.

Just then we heard sirens, and two cop cars went flying by. Only to stop close by. They must have found the rapists truck. Me, Lynn, and Shelby headed out the side gate to see what was going on.

Yep, there were the 2 cops and 3 sheriffs cars by that pick up.

“A lot of cops for one old parked truck.” I said.

“yeah,” Lynn said. “I saw that same truck outside the school yesterday. When we left cheer practice.”

“You are right. I remember it now.” I mentioned. “wonder what happened. Did it break down or something.”

“Who knows, but there is sure a lot of cops around it now. Maybe they found some drugs or pot or something.” Shelby added.

“You are probably right. That is why it was around school maybe trying to deal to some kids.”

“could be.” Lynn and Shelby returned to their practicing.

I was wondering why the treatment didn't revive me. I was beat. Maybe with the pregnancy hormones going rampant in my young body. It is affecting that.

I went up to my room. Turning on the radio, I just lay on my bed, my hands on my pregnant belly. I don't know if I was talking more to Emily or to myself.

“Not that I don't love my Emilia or my life now. I just hope that I can be a good mother to you. Raise you like a proper young lady. Can I be as good a mother as your grandma is. I know I will be able to protect us from just about anything. With the training and knowledge I posses. Is it enough to raise us correctly. Your grandma says there is no owners manual or instruction book on how to raise a child properly. You just have to do your best. Will I make mistakes as I raise you. Probably more that one. I hope to god that everything I do and teach you. Will make you a better person than I was.”

“I need to write everything down for you, my sweet daughter. I need to put down my story. Tell you, Miss Emilia Lauran Wilson about who your father was and how she is now. Yes, I completely accept that Charles James Wilson, your father was a bad kid. That he regrets everything he has done wrong. But If I hadn't done all those things I would never have become your mother. Which I wouldn't give up for all the money in the world.”

“Well I would be your father still and Robin would be your mom. She would be carrying you now. I would probably be an absentee father not wanting to have anything to do with you or Robin. I am thankful that I am able to be your mom. And that my dear sweet daughter of mine is the best feeling in the world.”

I wonder what she was doing inside me. Was she sucking her thumb, or getting ready to kick me. Probably the later, she is a little stinker.

I just laid back and held my daughter well my belly which is were my daughter is. Emily I cannot wait till I can hold you in my arms.

I wondered if the hormones that is obviously going crazy in my body. Affected the change that I received. I decided to ask. All of the graduates of the program have a couple emails that we can use to report things or ask questions.

I pulled up my email account. I typed in the email from memory. I typed my question.

I sent it. That email went bouncing all over the world. Until it got to Diamond peak.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I have missed this story

Samantha Heart's picture

I love it so much I keep wondering what will happen next.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.