Sweet Little Spy pt 12

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy part 12

“WHAT?”

“Straight from Mrs. Kearman. You will be returning home with your sister.”

“So, Will you have to come back to finish training?” Lynn asked.

“Don't know. That may depend on what happens. I may find out when we leave.”

Well the next two weeks flew by. Everything was normal, morning exercise class, Then breakfast, classes. Most of the same. Cheer practice every other day and both Saturday and Sunday. Just making sure everything was perfect. Which it was. I also had Dr appointments twice a week. I found out when the baby was due, March 17. Of course the word got around. Everyone giving me hugs, asking have I picked out a name.

“Not yet, But I have been thinking of some.” I told the others more than once. However in reality I haven't at all. I am still getting used to being pregnant. The morning sickness, the mood swings, and the cravings. Mrs. Kearman told me that if I want anything special to eat just contact the kitchen and it will be sent. For he last week, I was given all my clothes. Including ultra short skirts, transparent blouses, Sexy heels. We had our choice to wear whatever We wanted for the final week.

Actually both me and Lynn dress fairly nice, not slutty as we could. Maybe it was being pregnant got me to do it. That fact may have influenced Lynn too. We both know that we may have to dress any were from a slut to a princess, to an innocent school girl. Depending on what our current mission is. I will not be going on any missions for almost a year. However I will be able to attend the Cheer team events. Participate until told otherwise. After the baby I can rejoin the active team.

The final day we were at the compound, a large trunk and a couple suit cases where delivered to our room for each of us. While the trunks looked like a standard trunk it was far from it. Inside contained several weapons from hand guns, rifles, and communication equipment. Each one custom made for us. We were able to put some clothes in the trunk but most went into the suit cases.

Once we finished packing. We joined the crowd heading to the dining hall. It was our last meal at the complex. Me and Lynn sat together. As normal the phase 5 girls leaving was kind of a big deal and the noise level showed it. However, as soon as Mrs. Kearman stood up. You could have heard a pin drop.

“Good Evening, Ladies.”

“Good Evening, Mrs. Kearman.” We all said.

“Well, Tonight we say good bye to our graduates. Miss. Lynn McKendra Wilson. Lynn stood up. Miss. Carman Renee Silversmith, Miss. Lyndsy Jean Carver, and Miss. Sarah Carla McIntosh. Again each girl stood when her name was called. We are also saying good bye to our little mother to be. Miss Allison Meagan Wilson. I stood up. We all got a round of applause.

“We wish our graduates and the mother to be. All the best, in all their missions. Please enjoy your dinner.”

We all sat down and began eating. We all ate like proper ladies should. I ate more than I normally did, I am eating for two, now. Once finished we headed to our room. Only to find our trunks and suit cases gone. Even our beds have been stripped down. Only thing that was still there were our purses, on each of our beds.

“Well, Looks like we aren't sleeping here tonight.” Lynn said.

“Yeah, I wonder what is going on.” I answered.

A knock came on our door, I opened it. It was Mr. Smith.

“Yes, Mr. Smith?” I asked.

“Ladies if you are ready to leave. Would you please follow me.” We each grabbed our purse. The other graduates were with Mr. Smith. The others like ourselves were dressed respectable. Nice skirt, blouse, slight heels. Just 5 respectable girls. I knew the opposite each one of us was a highly train covert operatives.

Like me and Lynn, I bet each of the other three. Have at least one weapon on themselves. Both me and my sister have a pistol in our purse, and knife in a thigh holster. He lead us back to the hanger were a different plane was. It was much bigger than the one that brought us here. We climbed aboard. I heard a lot of talking behind us. We were in the first class portion. I was able to see through the curtain separating the sections. I recognized some of the people, they worked at the facility. So this is how they come and go.

I carefully put on my seat belt as to have it low on my hips below the baby. I leaned back and closed my eyes. It was no big deal thanks to the training. I could relax anywhere. Lynn was doing the same thing.

We came into a small airfield were the people from the facility got off. We took off again. We flew for about 4 hours. We landed again.

“We are at willow run airport in Ypsilanti, MI. Your parents will be waiting for you at the gate. Your trunks and suitcases were delivered to your homes.” The stewardess said.

I started getting anxious to see mom and dad. It was about midnight when we landed. Thankfully I was still able to move around alright. I know things may change in a few months. We each got up and filed off the plane. Being Willow run is a small airport it has no jet ways. So, down the stairs to the tarmac. One of the ground crew showed us what door to go in. The two of us, or would that be three. Followed the other girls in the door down a short hall. Out another door, to the waiting/pick up area.

I spotted Mom and Dad before they saw me. Well duh, the last time they saw me I was an unruly hoodlum of a boy. Now I am a sweet refined young lady. As soon as they saw us Mom started waving. Lynn however stopped

“What is wrong?” I quietly asked her.

“I'm nervous.”Lynn answered."Do you see them?"

“Yeah, the ones with the sign” I said. Mom was holding a small Welcome home, Girls Sign. “I do think we are the only sisters getting off a plane.”

Mom must have noticed me and Lynn looking at them. She began calling. “Lynn, Allison over here.” She elbowed dad and he began waving too. Both with big smiles on their faces.

I ran as best I could in heels, dragging Lynn with me.

“Hi, Mommy, daddy.” I said in my sweet young lady voice. Giving her a hug, Lynn, also said, Hi, Daddy.” And hugged Dad. Then we switched I gave dad a hug and Lynn mom.

“Hi, girls.” Dad said. “You look better in person than in the photos” With that Mom elbowed dad again.

“It's OK, Mom it is only others from the program here anyways.” I told mom.

“OK, So like your father said, finally seeing my daughters.”

“Welcome home, girls.” Mom finally said. “We missed you.”

We 4 started walking towards the parking area. “Any luggage?” Dad asked.

“Don't think so. Everything should have been sent to the house.” Lynn answered.

“Speaking of home, how is it?” I asked.

“big, and beautiful. The carpenters finished both your rooms yesterday.” Mom said.

“Our rooms?” Lynn asked.

“part of the program. Special cabinets for storage where built in your rooms.” Dad said.

Realizing what he meant, Storage for our arsenal. We walked out into the parking lot.

Instead of our mini van, we walked up to an new Lincoln Continental.

“What happened to the van,” I asked.

“We have been given this to go with our new life.” Mom said. “A new pickup for your dad too.” Dad just smiled. “A car seat should fit both as well.”

That was right, we will need to get a car seat for my girl. Along with all the other baby stuff.

“So, are you girls hungry?” Dad asked as we got into the car.

“I am. It was a long flight.” I answered.

“So am I” Lynn also answered, her voice sounding a little nervous.

Turning to her, “We are a family now. The four of us. Nothing to worry about.”

“Allison, don't you mean 5?” Mom asked.

“OK, Mom. Four for now.”

On the way home we stopped at a Denny's to eat. We finally got to our new home at about 2:30 in the morning. All of us were tired, but both Lynn and I were excited to see our new house. We both found our rooms, it was easy, as there was an 'A' on my door and a 'L' on Lynn's. There was a room for the baby, that has a piece of paper taped to it. With a pink Question mark on it.

Just before I want to bed, I asked Mom about the question mark. “ Only thing that was told to us that we will have a granddaughter. You haven't picked out a name yet. So a pink question mark.”

“ Funny, Mom.”

Our trunks and suitcases where delivered and in our rooms. So we had all our clothes. I put away some of my clothes until I found my purple cheer sleep shorts and tank. Changing I headed to bed. I checked on Lynn. She seemed to do the same, but she was already fast asleep. Returning to my room, I crawled into bed. I was asleep with in minutes.

I awoke at 10:30, to a beautiful sunny day. After using the potty, and my morning vomit. I headed downstairs, I kinda skipped down the stairs. I was glad to be home. Starting my new life. Everything seemed bigger in the day light.

“Good morning, Sleepy head. Want some breakfast?” Mom asked.

“Sure, Where is Lynn?” I asked.

“Your sister is still in bed. You want to go wake her so she can eat too.”

Heading back upstairs. “So, I am not the only sleepy head.”

Mom just laughed.

Shaking my head, I went to Lynn's room. I heard sobbing coming from her room. I knocked. “Hey, Sis. It is me. Can I come in.”

“yeah” I barely heard.

I went in, She was sitting on her bed, crying. Sitting next to her, I put my arm around her. “What's the matter?” I asked.

“This is so overwhelming. New parents, new home, sister, new life. Even with all our training. It is hard processing it.” Lynn sobbed.

“I am the same way?” I said.

“How so?”

“Look at me, I used to be 15 yr old boy. Now I am a pregnant 11 yr old girl. In a strange home, and city. Only thing that is not changed is Mom and Dad.”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice to see mom and dad are

Nice to see mom and dad are so totally guilt free about selling their child down the river. As long as they got their upgrades to their house and their new vehicles everything is alright in their little world.

Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad are totally guilt free about the fact that they had to enlist help in order to exercise some tough love so that they could turn their beloved son away from his destructive path.

As a side benefit, his former girlfriend doesn't even know that she was about to be a single mom.

Mom and Dad

No, I don't think they sold him down the river, they gave him a chance at a real life. He was seriously self-destructing. Anyways, I was very happy to see my little girl visit on her break (Covid 19) from working at Disney. You can't beat having a daughter in the house! Just my view.

except the new life teaches

except the new life teaches him how to kill people and gives the new her weapons with which to do it. not really an improvement more like just moving to a different team

Operative

Are you saying that serving your country as an operative or a military person or a police officer or something like that is somehow inferior?

Mim & dad are handling the change well

Samantha Heart's picture

Between gender & now pregnant younger girl & one who's parents were killed taking her in as well. It HAS to be hard on BOTH girls a pregnant 11 year old is not common. The other one has a lot of weiggt she remembers her old family but has a new one to look after her it has to be hard. Baby name well The new mother to be is Allison so maybe Ann or Laura or even Michelle

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Flesh for 30 pieces of silver

Jamie Lee's picture

Because the parents gave up on their son due to his unacceptable actions, the Government stepped in and offered them 30 pieces of silver if the parents would sign over the life of their son to the Government.

Instead of being the tough love parents they should have been, they threw up their hands and sold their son to the Government. And they had no idea what program they threw their son into. Only that the Government would straighten him out. And with drugs, subliminal brainwashing, and surgery, the parents got their wish.

Their unruly child is now a very sweet, pretty, and deadly little girl. Oh, and an 11 year old who is pregnant, and loves it. And it was all done whether he wanted it or not. Hell, Jane Thompson could have achieved what the parents wanted, and their son needed, without drugs, surgery, or brainwashing. And he would have still been a he with an entirely different outlook on life.

Yea, let's walk those parents off a short pier, letting them fall into a deep chasm. They are a pair of real winners.

Others have feelings too.

Punishing the parents...

Would also punish the child.

Both children.