Sweet Little Spy pt 13

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy Part 13

“I wish my Mom and Dad were still alive. Dumb truck driver ran them off the road.”

“I know it is hard, but Mom and Dad will help. With the program, you would still be in a new town, new house, too. Just like me.”

“Well at least I kept it in my pants and am not pregnant too.”

“OH, Shut up. Come on, Mom is getting breakfast for us.”

Running down stairs, and into the kitchen.

“Morning, Girls.”says mom.

“Good Morning, Mom.” We both said.

“Waffles sound good?”

“Sounds great,” Lynn says.

“Yes, it sure does.” I say.

Lynn had two and I had three. I could have ate one maybe two more but I didn't want to be uncomfortable. Plus somebody would probably get upset.

Finishing, Lynn asks. “Without exercise class in the morning. What should we do?”

“You could go running?” Mom suggested.

“OK, sounds like fun.”

“Allison, are you sure you should in your condition?”

“Dr. told me at my last check up I could exercise until it becomes painful, or a little someone becomes upset at it. I don't want to get to out of shape.” I said as I rubbed my belly.

“Well, lets get changed and go. We could learn the neighborhood. Remember always beware of your surroundings.” Lynn said as she headed back up stairs. I followed right behind her. I was changed in a flash and was waiting at the front door. I had put on a bright pink short yoga shorts, a darker pink tank top, my sports bra, and cotton panties.

“How'd you get changed so fast. I had to dig for my exercise clothes.”

Smiling, “I found mine last night before I found my Pjs.” I said stretching.

“Cheater.” Lynn said sticking her tongue out at me. As she stretched out too.

Mom watched us stretch. “How did you get so flexible?”

“Training.”

Mom nodded.

Finishing, I asked. “ready?”

“lets go.” Lynn says.

Out the door, down the porch stairs, and out to the sidewalk. We did a circle to the east. Making mental notes of everything. We got a few friendly waves, and more then a few stares. One boy that was playing basketball ran into the back post watching us. Don't know why that was. Maybe we attracted their attention. We did pass a couple girls too. They took notice of us as we ran by. They gave us the kind of the sizing us up type of look.

It was about 2 miles when we finally returned home. We cooled down by slowing down to a walk, and going up to the corner and back. Once back we sat on the porch steps. We observed our neighbors. On the south side of the house, the neighbor had a large house, two car attached garage. With a huge barn in the back. They have two dogs I heard earlier. They had a privacy fence around there back yard. Plus a evergreen seemed to block the view from our upstairs. The neighborhood all had big back yards. Some had a pool, I was able to smell the pool chemicals, as we ran by.

“How was the run, girls.” Mom said as she came out with her coffee cup in hand.

“Good, Nice to be able to exercise outdoors instead of a cave.” Lynn said.

“Allison, Is somebody doing alright?”

“Not a peep from her. Maybe she likes it.”

“Yeah, we will need to get you two one of those jogging strollers.” Lynn teased.

“Yeah, That is a good idea.” Mom added. I just sighed and shook my head.

“Mom, have you and Dad met any of the neighbors yet?” I asked.

“Yes, we have. Across the street in the green house is the Swanson's. Nice couple with a 6 year old girl. Next to them is the Hartts, Older couple with two grown children. The Reid's are next door here. Friendly family, She is a Dr. He works for Boeing. They have 8 girls.”

“8 girls, wow.” I said.

“They are 25, 24, and 11 years old.”

“Ah, Ma.” Lynn commented. “That only is three. What about the other 5.”

“Well, their oldest are quadruplets and the 24 year olds are triplets. Both identical.”

“That is going to be a trip seeing them together.” I said. “How would you tell them apart?”

“I heard that parents know who is who even with identical siblings. Mothers instinct or something like that.” Mom added.

Of course Lynn had to add. “Well you should be getting that mothers instinct soon.”

“Funny real funny.” I retorted.

“Both of you need to meet, Paige. She is the 11 year old. She is such a sweetie.”

“I'm sure we will.”

“Well, you two get ready we need to get you both registered for school. We received your new school records from the program yesterday.”

“OK, Mom” Both of us said as we ran into the house and to our rooms. Lynn just beat me to the shower.

“I get it first tomorrow.” I yelled as I pounded on the door. All I heard was laughing from the bathroom as the shower started. I laid on my bed as I waited. It seemed like I waited forever. Until I heard Lynn leave the bathroom.

“About darn time.” I said. She stuck her tongue out at me as she went past my room. I started my shower. Wetting down my hair and body. I lathered up a scrunchy with some sweet body wash. Starting at my toes I did each leg, my butt, my arms, then when I got to my stomach. It felt strange.

I felt it with my other hand. It was firm. My daughter was growing in me. I was over joyed. This put me in a great mood. I finished washing then did my hair.

Stepping out of the shower. I patted myself dry. I had to do it. I stood in profile, looking in the mirror. Yep, I was starting to show. Even if it was in my mind.

Wrapping both my hair and body in a towel. I returned to my room to get dressed. My clothes were still in my suitcases. So, the digging began. I found my bras first. It went on, maybe a little tight. Are my boobs getting bigger.

Then it hit me, Duh. Yeah. Dummy, I remembered that woman's breasts get larger when pregnant. They fill with milk for the baby.

I kept up my digging. I found a pretty green lacy thong. Slipping it on. Might as well, wear it while I can. Soon, I will have to wait a few months till I can wear one again.

Of course, I came across my reveling clothes. Not something I will be wearing around here. Especially to school.

Throwing my other suit case on my bed. It had my good girl clothes in it. I picked out a pretty orange skirt,with a white v neck shirt. It was fairly loose fitting. I don't think I am showing that much. But it is comfy. Ankle shocks and my Mary Jane's. Grabbing my purse. I bounced down the stairs. “

I walked into the kitchen where Lynn and Mom were having coffee. With a big grin on my face.

“What's got you all smiley about?” Lynn asked.

“Well,” I answered. Turning sideways and lifting up my shirt. My stomach was still flat.

“You should start to show in a couple weeks. Maybe sooner being you are only 11.”

“Well I am going to be an Aunt.” Lynn commented.

“Well girls are we ready to get you two registered for school.”

Me and Lynn followed mom out to the car. We backed out and headed off to William C Even's elementary school.

We walked to the office.

“Good Morning, How may I help you?” The lady at the counter greeted us.

“I am here to get my daughter registered.”

“OK,” She pulled out some paper work. Looking at me. “And who might you be?”

“My name is Allison Meagan Wilson.” I told her.

Mom, gave the lady all my information. Name, address, phone number, all the important stuff.

“Oh, and here are her school records. Both of them went to a private school when we lived in Battle Creek.” Mom handed the lady an envelope.

“Thank you.” let me get some preliminary stuff in the computer and then we can let you know which teacher you have. She sat down at her desk. Typing a mile and minute. She finished. Then looked at my records. She scanned them.

“Well, Allison. Looks like you are quite the athlete. On the All American Cheer-leading team.”

“We both are.” Lynn boasted. Both our heads held high with our performance smiles on.

Mom started, “They are both quite talented in cheerleading. Each very dedicated to the team.”

“That is great to have a young person dedicated to something now a days. Is Allison going to be missing any school with being on the team?”

“Lynn, may. But Allison will but not for the team. She has been placed on hold from the team. ”

“OH, May I ask why?”

“OK, Allison, tell the lady why.” Mom told me.

“I'm going to have a baby” I said in shame barely a whisper.

“I'm sorry.” The secretary asked, “Could you please speak up I couldn't hear you.”

I looked at mom, She nodded, Then told the lady. “Allison is expecting. She is pregnant, about 12 weeks. It isn't a problem?”

“Well, this is a first here at Evens. Let me talk to the principal.” She went to a side office. Her and another lady talked.

The lady in the office came up to the counter along with the secretary.

“Hello, I am Mrs. Sublindky. The principal here at Evens.

“Hello, Mrs. Sublinsky. I am Jennifer Wilson. And these are my daughters, Lynn and Allison.”

“Very please to meet you all. Mrs. Randall tells me that Allison here is expecting. Am I correct?”

Looking at the floor I nodded.

“Allison Megan Wilson. You look at Mrs. Sublinsky and tell her.” Mom scolded me.

Looking up my eyes tearing up. “Yes, I am going to have a baby.”

“Well this is a first. But everything is as normal. I will inform the staff. I will let you tell whom ever else you want to. If you have any problems with the pregnancy, being bullied, or anything else. Feel free to come directly to me. I will have to tell the district so they can have a nurse here all the time.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Sublinsky.” Mom thanked her.

“Now for your teacher.” The principal looked at the secretary, saying. Mrs. G. the secretary nodded.

“We are going to put you in Mrs.Granjoure's class. Everyone calls her, Mrs. G. I think you will like her. She is in Room 24. End of this hall. On the left.”

“Thank you” I said.

“We will see you on the first day, new students will meet here at the office.” Mrs. Sublinsky mentioned.

“I will be here.” I answered. “Good bye”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

unfortunately if it's a

unfortunately if it's a typical high school she will have problems.
once they find out she is pregnant at 11years old some of the kids will be merciless.

I think normal school

Samantha Heart's picture

Will be too easy for BOTH girls. I expect a few problems with kids at school and with Alison & Linn's traning.... any bullies will be delt with VERY quickly by BOTH girls & not the school.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Samantha

Lynn and Allison taking care of bullies themselves, I don't know what you are talking about. Hee Hee.

The times have really changed

Jamie Lee's picture

I just have to smack my head how calm and collected mom is that her son is now a fully functioning girl, who is pregnant at 11 years old.

Once upon a time a pregnant 11 year old would have brought down Social Services to find out who was the father and if the family had the means to provide a good home for the baby. Or if the baby would be put up for adoption. And when the girl started showing, they be asked to leave school least they present an unwanted image.

Oh, and once upon a time lying on public records was frowned on, the girls attended a private school. Yeah right, private it was but not the type of school the Principal believed it to be.

As to encountering problems, that's a laugh. The problem will be not hurting those who bother the girls too badly. All it will take it is for the top bully to get his head shoved up his ass and no one will bother the girls again.

Others have feelings too.