Sweet little spy pt 19

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy part 19

A couple minutes later, a couple girls came in. shortly three more came in. It must be the Captains and Co-captains. I thought. I had seen them all yesterday. A couple of there mothers also came. They sat in the bleachers by the door.

Softly mom nudged me and nodded towards the other moms. We both got up and went to move.

“Allison, we would like you to stay. Mrs. Wilson you may stay as well, if you care to.” Mrs. Cooper asked.

“I'll just join the other mom's.” As mom moved I actually noticed that she had worn her All American Cheer Mom shirt. Cool.

“Captains and Co-Captains please join Lynn and Allison.” Mrs. Aromanti said.

I saw a couple of the girls talk to one another. I bet it was about us. More about me being here. They all smiled and sat by us. Two of the girls sat up towards the top.

“Ah, Maria and Jill please join the rest of us.” Miss. Gorman motioned. With annoyed exhale they moved down.

“What was that?” Mrs. Masterson asked. “If you cannot be troubled to join your other captains. I have a whole list of alternates that I can call.”

“Nothing, Coach” One said.

“that is what I thought.” Mrs. Masterson began. “Welcome to you all. You each showed that you have the talent to be a Ridgemore Rangerette. Most of you were on one of the teams last year. You also showed that you have the drive and compassion to be a Captain or Co-Captain. Mrs. Cooper would you announce who is the captain and Co-Captains.”

While I was surrounded by high school girls. And the smallest by far. I had no problem with sitting there. Next to Lynn, both in our Cheer waiting position. It was automatic. We knew that we could take out the whole room with our bare hands. Even the adults.

Mrs. Cooper stood with a clip board. “ starting with my squad. Freshman Captain is Molly Simmons, Co is Maria Kennedy.” Each girl stood for a moment. “Mrs. Chapmann's captain is Marie Gonzolis and her Co-Captain is Jill Sanderson.” Again they stood for a moment, these were the girls that had to move down. “The Varsity Captian is Lynn Wilson and Co-Captain is Shelby Snyder.”

“Yes, Jill.” Mrs. Masterson noticed a hand up.

“Mrs. Masterson, Can I ask who is in which grade.”

“That is a far question.” She answered. “you may start.”

“I'm a senior.” She said.

Marie next to her. “Junior” It continued down. Until It got to the girl next to me. Who answered. “Senior”

Mrs. Masterson smiled at me and nodded.

“I am in 6th grade.” I said confidently.

Also with confidence. Lynn answered, “Freshman”

The group erupted in whispers. It heard either what is a freshman doing as Captain of the Varsity to what is she doing here. A couple of girls said. Maybe I'm a mascot.

“Quiet down. Girls.” Mrs. Cooper raised her voice. The noise stopped immediately.

Mrs. Masterson walked up to the front of the group. “While I do not make it a habit explaining mine and the other coaches choices. I will this time.”

She motioned to me and Lynn to join her. We stood next to her in our standing waiting position. How we stand waiting to go on the mats. It is almost a parade rest for the military. Feet shoulder width apart, hands on our hips, our thumbs on the waist band of our costume. Of Course, Our cheer smiles on.

“OK, I would like you to meet, Lynn and Allison Wilson. Lynn is the Captain of the Varsity team. While Allison is a member of the varsity team. Each of these girls have more cheer experience than anyone of you. They are members of the All American Cheer team.

I heard some talk among the other girls. Some what the hell is the All American cheer team to wow, All American. You gotta be real good to be on that team.

Mrs. Masterson whispered to Lynn. “Do a back handspring when I give the signal.” Then she continued to address the other Captains. “Ladies, the All American Cheerleading team is comprised of 'THE' Best of the best cheerleaders from across our great country. They go all over the world competing, and giving cheer demonstrations. They have even did a good will tour for the military. You have to live, eat, breath cheer to become a member. Quite a few of the NFL cheerleaders have been members. Almost all of the NFL head cheer coaches are a former member of the All American cheer team.” She signaled Lynn.

Lynn proceeded to do 2 back handsprings finishing with a backwards walk over. Once finished she returned beside Mrs. Masterson at the standing waiting position. Never once losing the cheer smile.

Almost all the other girls and the Assistant coaches gasp. I heard Jill whisper to Maria. 'Show off.'

Obviously, Mrs Chapmann heard them. “Mrs. Masterson, I do believe that Jill has something to add?”

Mrs. Masterson looked up at Jill. “Miss Sanderson do you have something to add?”

Turning beet red, “Not a thing coach”

“Then maybe Maria does?”

“Nope,I sure don't Coach” She said.

“That is what I thought.”Mrs. Masterson's tone changed. It sounded a little upset. “I will tell all of you, as well as the rest of the cheer teams. If anyone has any problems with mine or any of the coaches decisions. My door is always open please bring your grievance to me or any of the others. Now to close this meeting. You all know what I expect from the student leaders of our teams. You have about ten minutes before the next meeting starts.”

Turning to us, “ thank you both. You can take a seat. I may have you join me at the next meeting.”

We nodded, I went to sit down, but someone else was telling I had to go. “I'll be right back.” I had spotted the bathrooms on the way here yesterday. SO I headed there.

I made it, with a few seconds to spare. There were 4 girls at the sinks checking their selves. All but one stall was occupied. I slipped in, locked the door. I was able to sit just in time.

I over heard some of the girls talking. My enhanced hearing helped. 'Wasn't that the girl who was tossed yesterday.' One said.

Another voice started, 'Yeah, I think it was. Wonder what she's doing here.'

'Probably had to come, the girl tossing her. Maybe she has to babysitter her.'

As I was finishing up, I heard the door open. One of the voices say. “Hey, Jill. You make the Varsity Captain spot?”

In a very hostile voice, “Hell, No. I am Co-captain of the JV squad. I should have the Varsity captain spot but Masterson put some newbie freshman in my spot.”

“Oh, What's her name?” One asked.

In a still hostile tone, “Lynn something. She's supposed to be some hotshot cheerleader. She is on some All American team. Masterson even put her little sister on the varsity team she's a sixth grader.”

One of the girls, spoke cautiously. “Where these the two that showed off at tryouts?”

“Yeah, them.”

I have finished my business. I flushed and left the stall. Just as one of the girls was like. “Ah” and she pointed to the stalls.

I didn't say a word, I just went up to the sink. Washed my hands. Checked my makeup and hair. I left saying “Hi, Jill” to her. With my cheer smile on.

I then poked my head back into the bathroom. “You may want to hurry up. It is starting soon.”

I heard a UHHHHH. Then a foot stomp. Must have been Jill. I loved it.

Once I got back to the stands, Sitting next to Lynn. She was talking with a couple other girls behind me.

Just as the clock on the wall was about to change, Jill and the other two came running in.

“Miss. Sanderson, Miss. Black, and Miss. Anders. Nice that you decided to join us.”

“Sorry, coach.” All three said. As they got to there seats.

“Miss. Anders, would you mind telling the rest of the teams, what we say about being on time.”

“Yes, Coach. Early is on time, on time is late.”

“That is correct, I want everyone to learn that. That is the way we do it here. In the Rangerettes.”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like 2 girls

Samantha Heart's picture

Are in the need of an attitude adjustment. I think they will find them selves off the squad & maybe out of their positions VERY VERY SOON! I think coack knows about their attitude more then she let on & is giving them just enough roap to hang them selves with.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Bathroom breaks

Bathroom breaks have to be allowed when needed, with as much time as needed. Everything else is to be considered inhuman. If the pupil misses a few mins. of class time, then so be it.