Amber pt 4

Printer-friendly version

As the school year went on. I got to know Greg. He was smart, funny, and great looking to boot. Marsha and Mindy where so green with envy it wasn't funny. While he did talk to them. Greg seemed to focus on me. Every time I would be around Greg I had this weird fuzzy feeling. I would get grilled after class.
“ Has he asked you out yet. Is he taking you to the dance after the game.” the same thing over and over again.
Just before the Home coming game with Farmington South.

“ Ah, Amber. Would you go to the homecoming dance with me on Friday.”

“ Yes,” I answered so fast I think he almost got whiplash. I was so waiting for him to ask me. I couldn't wait to get home and tell Mom.
Getting off the bus. I ran the ½ block home. Bursting in the door.

“ MOM, Mom, Mom....... Mom are you home?” I called.

“ Amber, cool down, Mom is out back with the dogs.” It was Heather. She was a senior this year. She only had 5 classes this year. “ What's so important?”
Ever since I came out we have been close. I was so giddy I couldn't help myself.

“ Greg, asked me to the homecoming dance on Friday.”

“ Really,” She asked.

“ Yeah, he did. And I said yes. Gosh Heather he is so cute such a fox.” I was almost babbling.

“ Amber, what is the matter?” It was Mom. “ You need to calm down. Take a breath and tell me.”
OK, I tried to calm down but didn't really help.

“ Greg asked me to the dance this Friday. I said YES.” I yelled in glee.

“ Isn't Greg that new boy who just moved here?” Mom asked.

“ Yeah, he moved from Grand Rapids.”

“ Heather, you need to help me get ready, pick out the perfect dress, and shoes to wear. Help with my make up. I want to look extra special for him.”

“ Honey, This isn't your first date. Why the special preparation.” Mom said.

“ Well Mom, It is something I feel when I am with him. Kinda a funny feeling in my stomach. I have never felt before.”

“ Amber that is nerves.”

“ No Mom, It's not. I know nerves and ain't it.”

“ OK, Honey we will help you get ready Friday.”

I couldn't wait till Friday, each day seemed to drag on and on. As soon as I got off the bus on Friday afternoon. I ran home. Threw off my cloths and jumped in the shower. I used the sweetest smelling body wash and shampoo we had. Strawberry scented. Wrapping one towel around me, being I was so small it almost doubled, and reached almost to my knees. Then another I wrapped my hair in.
I wandered down to find Mom and/or Heather. Heather was in her room.

“ How's it going?” She asked.

“ OK, I can't wait.”

“ Common let see what you have to wear?”

I followed her back to my room. Heather dug through my closet for what seemed like forever. Actually maybe 3-5 minutes. She finally came out with my peach and white dress. It looked like two pieces but was a Peach skirt and a white sleeveless upper. She laid it on my bed.
“ I'll look for shoes for you. You get some appropriate bra and panties.” Heather said diving back into my closet.

I dug into my underwear drawer. I found a white , a light pink and a lightly flowered bra. I laid them on my bed next to my dress. For panties I found a pretty white nylon pantie with a little lace on the legs, and waist. Super cute. Throwing my body towel on the floor, I slipped on the panties. I was kinda saving wearing these for a special occasion, which time is now.
I slipped on the flowered bra then held the dress up to me. Looking at myself in the mirror on the back of my closet door. Did the same with the light pink and then the white one. Actually the white one was a perfect match for the panties, lace around the cups and shoulder straps. I got my C-cup boobs properly in the cups. The slipped on my dress. The front was cut down to show off just a little cleavage. Not that I have much though. The back almost showed my bra strap. Heather finally came out with a pair of her old shoes. Light brown mules with a 2” heel. They actually fit pretty good.

Going over to my makeup table. Have a seat. Heather began doing my face.

“ Now watch what I am doing so you can do it next time on your own.”
I nodded.

She put a little mascara, light pink eye shadow that blended nicely with my skin tone it actually brought out my eyes. Light pink lip stick finished it off. Starting on my hair she stood behind me staring, and thinking. Heather began working on my hair. I closed my eyes. She pulled and tugged at my hair.

“ Your done” Heather finally said.

Opening my eyes, looking back at me was a beautiful young girl, me. The hair was close to the same as I wear it normally. But Heather had did a small french braid on each side above my ears. That flowed into a single braid down the middle.

“ Wow, That looks great. Thanks, Heather”

“ Well you are my little sister so I like helping you.”

I gave her a hug. Looking at my clock radio, I had about 15 minutes to wait for Greg. Just enough time to use the bathroom. I was just finishing when all of the dogs began going crazy. Then the door bell rang. It was Greg.

“ Amber, your date is here.” I heard mom call up the stairs.

“Ok” I said. The butterfly's in my stomach we going nuts. I was so nervous.

I slowly made my way down the stairs, and without breaking a leg. He and Mom where talking. Once I hit the squeaky step they turned to look at me. Mom eyes widened and gave a slight nod.
Greg was so handsome. Tan slacks, white shirt open collar, a navy sports coat.

“ Hi,” I barely let squeak out.

“ Hi, you look so beautiful. Ready for the game.”

Nodding, “yeah.” I said taking his offered arm.

As we walked out to his car. He held open the door for me. I got in. gently closing the door he got in behind the wheel.

“ Nice car,”

“ Yeah, it's my Dads he offered it since it was such a special date. Mine is OK but I wanted this to be special.”

“ OK,” not knowing what else to say. He said it was special. We backed out and took off. We headed to the stadium for the game. While football is a bore for me. I did root for our team. Getting into it, somewhat. We won, After the game we had about a hour and a half till the dance started.

“ How does Mountain Jacks sound for dinner.”

“ Wow, sounds great.”

“ I thought it would be nice.”

We chatted about school, Greg told me about his old school, living in Grand Rapids. I told him about me. Leaving out certain things, of course. We got to Mountain Jacks. Ever the gentleman he opened the car door for me, again offered his arm. Opened the door escorted me to our table. Held out the chair for me.
Greg even ordered for me.

As we waited for our food. I had to ask about what was special.

“ Greg”

“ Yeah,”

“ What did you mean special?”

Taking a drink of water. “ Well, I think you are special. Especially given me a chance on a date. It's hard to say but I get a feeling when I am around you.”
Shocked “ You do?”

He nodded.

Quietly and softly, “ I feel the same way when I am around you.”

The waiter brought our food. Eating, I could believe what he said. That he gets a strange weird feeling too when he is around me.

“ Amber, Amber”

“ Huh, What?” snapping out of my thoughts.

“ I asked how your dinner was.”

“ Oh, Sorry. My mind must have drifted off. The food is awesome.”

“ Your not thinking of not wanting to being on our date.”

Taking his hand. “ Right now there is no other place in the world I would rather be than right here beside you.” I almost cried.

Giving a joyful smile, “ Thanks, I feel the same way”

Forgoing desert we headed to School. The closer we got to school the more commotion their was. Being that We won the homecoming game. Parking, Greg still ever the gentleman he escorted me to the dance. As soon as we hit the gym where the dance was. I let loose. Grabbing Greg we headed to the dance floor. I never danced so much in my life. ( Up till then at least)

After a few regular songs they put on a slow song. Bob Seger, we've got tonight. ( You can't be from Michigan and not know Seger.)

At first we just danced Greg held my waist and my hand in his. I could stand it any more. I move my hands to around the back of his neck. He in turn held my waist. I was in heaven. We gently swayed to the music looking into each others eyes. All of the sudden a jolt hit me starting at my feet and ending in my head. Our look seemed to change to something I can't explain. We kissed just a quick good bye type kiss. But what a kiss, fireworks, explosions, skyrockets went off inside me. Yeah, I've kissed boys I'm not going to lie. Nothing has ever felt this way ever. We kissed again, a little longer more passionate. That feeling hit me again. We pulled each other tight and I put my head on his chest. Greg and I stayed that way until the next song had started.

Taking Greg's hand, I lead him off the dance floor, to the lunch room. “ We need to talk.”

“ I think we do” he responded.

The feeling I felt right then was love so deep it was scary. I knew that Greg was the man for me. I couldn't explain it. It was something deep in my soul, that told me. We found the most secluded place we could. Not that secluded it was a school dance. We found a place we could talk.

Sitting next to me, I started the best I could. “ I don't know what happened. Did you feel something before we....... Ah, kissed.”

With a strange look. “ You felt it too. It was like nothing I have ever felt in my life.”

“ Me too. Then we kissed and 4th of July times 20.”

He nodded. “ UH, Huh. My heart is...... can't describe it really.”

“ Yeah, Me too. My heart, my soul, my whole body....................”
“ Amber, are you trying to say what I think you are. Love”

“ yep” I couldn't help myself, I threw my arms around him giving him the most passionate kiss I have ever Ok in my 15 years. Given. Our tongues fighting. Breaking the kiss even though I didn't want to. The same 4th of July for both of us.

“ Does it mean something? I wondered aloud. “ The feelings I mean.”

Taking my hand, Greg answered. “ I think it does. It means that we are made for one another. The perfect couple. Meant to be together for the rest of our lives.”
Wow that is heavy. I thought. But every fiber of my body and soul said. YES you have found your prince in shining armor, the man of your dreams. His ying to your yang.

“ OH, Greg I love you” Hugging him tightly.

“ I love you too. With all my heart. Let's finish the night.”

We returned to the dance hand in hand. The man I love with all my heart. I wanted him to be the father of our children.

Oh, Shit I realized, I can't have children. I have the wrong plumbing for it. GOD DAMN IT. I have to tell him. It may mean the end of us. It is only right to do so. But not tonight, tonight is ours.

On the way to the dance floor, I grabbed a purple heart, and a sharpie. In school couples would write their names on a heart and the girl would tape it to her back signifying she was taken. I wrote Greg & Amber. And had Greg put it on my back.
Greg gave me a slight look.

“ I guess your stuck with me” I teased. “ For now.”
sweeping me into his muscular arms. “ And Forever” he kissed me.
Deep in my brain, ' yeah until you find out about my birth defect' quit that I pushed it away. Tonight is for us.

We danced every song for the rest of the night. I had to excuse myself to go to the ladies room. I saw Marsha, Kate, and Mindy heading that way.
I quickly caught up with them.

“ Hey” I said.

“ Amber, where have you been?”

“ With Greg Reid, duh.”

“ Really.” Mindy said. “ How is he.”

“ great, funny, and best of all a fox. What more can a girl want in a man.” I said as we entered the girls room. I used the facilities. Pulling my panties up after tucking my cock away so I had a nice smooth front of my panties. Greg had twirled me once and I almost gave everyone a show.

As I went to the mirror to check my makeup.
“ What's this? Marsha asked. Pointing to the heart stuck to my back “ this is for official couples going with each other.”

I knew Marsha was teasing.

“ Duh, I know that, so does he. And yes we are.”

“ That fast?” Kate said. “ must be a record or something”

“ I don't know what you are talking about” I said as I tossed my hair, returning to Greg. I waited for the wolf pack to come out of the girls room. I gave him a deep kiss right in front of them. Again our tongues fighting. They just stood their staring. I stopped and walked back to the dance floor but not after sticking my tongue out at them. In a teasing sort of way.

Me and Greg danced the rest of the night. During the second to the last song of the night. Both slow romantic ones. We had to be told by Mr. Thompson to give each other some breathing room. Meaning unglue myself from Greg. Which I did for a whole of 10 seconds. We stared in to each others eyes for the rest of the dance. I could get lost in those to die for green eyes of his. We stayed on the dance floor until they turned on the gym lights.

“ Damn, its over.” I mumbled under my breath.

“ I feel the same way. Let's go. I don't want to keep you out too late on our first date.”

“ Better be first of many” I said.

“ Amber, Believe me. We will have plenty more.”
the little voice inside said, “ I hope so”

Walking hand in hand to his dad's big Buick. Opening the door I slid in. As soon as he got in. I slid right next to him. I lay my head on his shoulder as he drove me home. Pulling into my driveway. I could tell at least one of my parents where still up. Even before we got out of the car we did a little making out.
Not wanting it to stop but had to.

“ I hate to do this but I should go.”

“ Yeah,”

He opened my door and the escorted me to my front door.

“ I don't care what my folks see, I love you.” I said throwing my arms around Greg. We kissed very passionately. It caused my left leg to raise. I was in heaven.
Breaking the kiss, “ I love you too. Forever.” He said. “ I'll call you.”
I stepped in the door as I watched him walk to his dad's car. I closed the door as his drove out of sight. I spun in a circle, happy as all get out. I have never felt this way ever.

“ I take it your date went OK.” It was mom.

“ Mom,” I excitedly said. “ I found him. The man of my dreams.”

“ Calm down, Princess.” Dad said. “ You may think that now. But it will pass.”

“ No Daddy. He's the one. When we kiss it is like fireworks.”

“ Amber, Honey What do you mean fireworks?” Mom asked.
Sitting on the couch, “ Like 4th of July, New years eve. Fireworks. Every time I am around him. We both get a weird feeling, here.” putting my hand on my chest.
Mom looked at Dad. For a few seconds.

Mom finally said. “ You really do?”

I nodded. “ Yes”

“ Does he know about your, birth defect” Dad asked.

In a sad voice. “ No he doesn't not yet.”

“ Not yet. Are you going to tell him.”

“ Yes, I am. I am not keeping that from him. I just hope he doesn't mind.”

“Just be careful. You don't want something like that information getting around school.”

“ No, I don't. I'm going to go to bed. Good night.” giving each a hug.

“ Good night, princess”

“ Good night, sweetheart.”

I headed off to my room. Closing the door. I changed to my Pjs. Putting my dirty cloths in the hamper. My mind started to wander. On the bad side, tears welled up. I fell to my bed, crying. What if Greg didn't love me after I tell him about my defect. What if. He hates me and tells others. What if, What if, What if. I had to turn off my mind. I will tell him the next time we go out. Then go from there.
I fell asleep with Greg on my mind. Us happily married with wonderful children.
Saturday morning I was awoken by the phone.

“AMBER, phone” Heather called.

As normal I picked up the extension in my room. “OK, I GOT IT.” I called.
“ Hello,” I answered.

“ Hi,” It was Greg.

My heart gave a little jump, it was the man I love. “ Good Morning”

“ I wanted to tell you what a great time I had last night. And yes I do still love you.”

“ Well I love you too. I also had a great time last night.” I said. “ Whatcha doing this weekend?”

“ I gotta go and cut my grandparents lawn, today. Then ours tomorrow”

“Oh, poo. I wanted to see you before school Monday.”

“ Yeah, Me too. I can't wait to be with you again. Are you free next Friday night?”

“ YES.” I almost screamed. “ Yeah, I am.”

“ Uh, OK. You want to see a movie or something.”

“ You beat. I'd go anywhere with you.”

“ Sorry, I gotta go, see you at school on Monday. I love you”

“ Can't wait till Monday. I'll see you then. I love you too.”

The rest of the weekend I spent trying to keep myself and my mind occupied. I volunteered to groom the dogs. An take care of the kennel. It took me most of the two days to do it. Saturday night I talked to Marsha for an hour. The right after Alex for an hour and half. Try as I may, my mind never ventured from Greg.

Monday morning was hell. It seemed the bus took forever. But that was the last time I rode the bus to school. From that day forward. I was picked up by Greg, in the morning and dropped off by him after school. We where insuperable. He walked me to every class, carrying my books. He risked being tardy a couple times, luckily he wasn't.

Oh, Yeah. I told him about my birth defect. It was after the next Fridays movie.
We had seen 'Fast times of Ridgemont High.'
Walking hand in hand to Greg's 1973 Buick Century Gran Sport.

“ What did you think?” He asked as he held the door open for me to get in.

“ About what?” teasing as I knew what he was talking about.

“ Funny, you know what.”

Playing a dumb blonde. “ I don't what you mean.” I have dark brown slightly red hair.

“ Alright, How did you like the movie?”

“ It was funny. Did you?” I asked.

“ I did.”

“ Yeah, you just like it for Phoebe Cates' Boobs”

“ Yeah, of course.” He teased.

I hit him in the arm.

“Where to for dinner?” He asked. “ Hungry”.
My nerves where going nuts as I waited for the right time to tell him. I was hungry.“ A little”

“ There's a Big Boy just down the road. It has a drive in too.”

“ OK, sounds good.”
Pulling into the parking lot. “ You want to go in or eat in the car, I don't mind.”

“ Lets eat in the car. More privacy.” better for telling him the truth about me, I thought.

As in all my stories: The following is fiction from my own mind. While most of the places are real. Some are not. there uses are purely fictional. All the people used in my stories are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living, dead, or undead are purely coincidental.

up
177 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A nice Fantisy

I know a few girls who have gotten to live the life, and they were both boy crazy, I just hope Amber doesn't get hurt out of this.

Great story

Started reading this today and can't get enough. Amber has great parents I know it's fiction but I wish mine had been that awesome. My parents didn't understand me growing up and thought I was just playing dress up with sister I wish I had had the courage to come out as trans but I was naive and didn't understand it myself.

EllieJo Jayne

240 without any cables

Jamie Lee's picture

Both getting "that" feeling can mean each are the one for the other. It could also mean excitement with someone new. The truth will reveal itself when Amber tells her story. If Greg doesn't care then "that" feeling was truth. If he runs off in disgust then it was because of being with a new person.

Others have feelings too.