A bright boy in the Feminine Queendom Part 7

Printer-friendly version

This story is set after the events that happened in the final Chapter of Beverly Taff's The Feminine Queendom 90
She kindly gave her permission for me to post this.

The election is less than a year away. The Queen has found a leader for a new party to oppose the existing Feminista parties. The probelm now is the police force. Being riddled with hard core feminists they may oppose any changes she makes.

The problem with the police came to a head very quickly. A man was arrested in London for attempting to attack a woman on her way home from a club. His face was on the front page on the all the mainly feminist news papers. Andrea Bower said he accosted her from an alleyway a few hundred yards from a club. She said she screamed and a passing police officer tasered the man until he was unconscious.

The two feminist parties made a a lot of capitol on this story. They said it was a sign of the things to come. Em and the Queen were exasperated at this setback. Then the day after an email landed in the Queen's inbox. It was signed "Shadow. We appreciate your work. Keep it up and you shall be assisted."

The email contained two videos. She watched them both and immediately called Em.

"Em, we've got them. I've been sent two videos from some strange source called Shadow. Probably a male resistance group. Whoever they are they have some top class hackers."

"What's in them Soph?" They were on first name terms. Being called your royal highness every day soon wears thin.

"There is a video of the woman leaving the club, and the attack in the alley. You won't believe what really happened."

"So good news then? You must find out who sent the video. We need all the help we can get. If they can hack, they will be invaluable."

"I'll try. Are you up for a chat show appearance? I want these seen by as many people as possible."

The Queen used her influence to get Em on the nation's favourite chat show. After the initial introductory chat Em got straight to the point.

"Well Helen I'm here tonight to address the hot issue. The attack by a man on a woman walking home from the night club."

"Yes Emily. Many are saying that this shows that men can't be trusted, and that the old laws and curfews need to be reinstated."

"I'll address that after you run the video. "

"OK run the video please."

"This first one Helen, is Andrea leaving the Black Cat club."

The video showed two women arguing. The sound was poor as it was from a surveillance camera outside the club, but it was audible"

"You can't leave me. I love you Deb's."

"Please Andrea, you know I've never been comfortable with the sex. I tried, but I'm just not made that way."

"What do mean."

"I'm not into girls. I tried, I know there are many women who see it as normal, but not me. I met a nice man who works as a driver at the factory."

"YOU ARE FUCKING JOKING! You're dumping me for a bloody man. They should all have their fucking balls cut off."

Andrea then slapped her former girlfriend around the face and hurried off crying.

"Please play the next clip Helen."

The next video was grainy as is was in a darker area, but the sound was much better. It showed Andrea crying into a tissue next to the entrance of the alley.

A man could be seen exiting the alley. He paused as he passed Andrea, then turned around.

"Hello miss. Are you OK? Is there anything I can do to help? "

"Fuck off you scum. She's gone off with a fucking man like you."

Andrea proceeded to lash out at the man. He put his hands in front of his face to fend off the blows. He then slumped to the ground and a voice off screen shouted.

"Don't worry ma'am, I got him. These filth shouldn't be out on the streets."

A boot landed in the fallen man’s testicles. He screamed and doubled over into a foetal position.

"He'll get another beating at the station. Most of us don't hold with this equality crap. Orders from above ma'am. Play along, but punish the bastards. Men equal. Don't make me laugh."

"Emily, that isn't what the police report said. They said the man confessed to the attack."

"Yes Helen. You saw what the officer did to him. The confession was fake, or it was tortured out of him."

"Torture? Surely not."

"I have statements from men that show our own police are worse than your worse nightmare of an extreme Islamic state."

"Where is the man now?"

"Still under arrest. His name is Brian Parks. He works as a porter at the London Woman's hospital. He was working late when a child came in that was involved in an accident. They thought they would lose her. She lost a lot of blood and is AB negative. A very rare blood type. Mr Parks overheard . He remembered that when he had lost blood the "Vet", that’s what the feminista's called male doctors, told him he might die. There was no AB negative for use on men. He offered to donate to her. They had no medical records, we don't keep them for men. We don't care if they live or die. This man who owed womenkind nothing, donated two pints of blood to save a little girl. He must have been very unsteady walking home, yet he still offered to help Andrea Bower. What did he get for his efforts? Pain and torture. How can men ever trust us. Today, I'm ashamed of being a woman."

A long silence settled over the studio. Helen coughed and said.

"What do we need to do?"

"This shows how rotten our old system is. I'm going to ask the Queen to carry out a route and branch investigation into the police force. I suspect it's rotten to the core. We need to get this man released now!"

Within an hour a flurry of phone calls within the police force led to Brian being released to the hospital where he worked. The morning paper's showed pictures of Brian surrounded by flowers and being kissed by a nurse. Another showed the girl and her mother thanking him.

He would lose one of his testicles due to the damage caused by the officer. He had many offers from women solicitors offering to sue the police for damages.

That afternoon the Queen called Emily.

"Well Em, that worked out very well. A complete 180. If men see this, they can see we will fight for justice."

"Any idea's on who is going to investigate the police?"

"I was hoping you knew someone."

"I have got a friend from the army. Liz Pennyworth , she was a Colonel , she hated that Wilson character. Did you get anywhere with that resistance group? We could uncover the skeletons in the feminista cupboard with their help. The massacre in London has not been blamed on anyone yet."

"Ask Liz to call me. I need this sorting out before the election. As far as Shadow are concerned. They have agreed contact me through a third party. He is eighteen years old, his code name is Bright Boy. I'm to meet him next week. Very cloak and dagger. "

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos