A bright boy in the Feminine Queendom Part 17 Wilson's Defeat

Printer-friendly version

Charlie has found his father, and rescued him from Wilson's assassins. The strain was too much for his father, who has suffered a heart attack.

Chloe worked quickly, while Charlie stood by feeling helpless. He usually had a solution for most things. His engineers brain analyzed situations and came up with ways around most problems, but medicine was Chloe’s field.

She took his pulse and put an oxygen mask over his face.

“I think he fainted due to blood loss and shock. His heart is weak. I suspect he needs coronary bypass surgery.”

“Can you save him Chloe.”

“Charlie it’s OK. I’m sure if we get him to hospital soon, he’ll be fine.”

Charlie ripped the door off the shed and put it on the ground next the ground next to his father. He turned to the male police officer and one of the security staff that came with Peter.

“You two, help me get him into my ship.”

“Sorry sir you must come with us and answer some questions about what happened here.”

“Just help me you fool; he needs to be in hospital.”

Peter looked at Pat, the police officer and said.

“I commend you for trying to do your job. I’m the deputy prime minister and I take full responsibility here.”

“Yes, sir. Is that really Charlie Sage.”

“Yes, now please do as he says.”

The three took Charlie’s father up the ramp. Peter followed them.

“Charlie where are you taking him?”

“Straight up. The moon. We have a new, state of the art medical facility there. Right, all off now or you’re coming a ’moon.”

Peter was tempted, but he had to sort out the mess Charlie had made saving his father.

The ramp shut and the ship ascended. It was just a dot within a few seconds. His secure phone rang. It was Phil from shadow.

“We saw most of that. We tapped into the body cam feed from the police. We even saw the Range Rover getting picked up. We saw it drop, via a security cam from a nearby house. It was awesome Peter.”

“Awesome Phil? Seven women died.”

“My colleagues have been flat out for the last hour. We have cracked all the contacts on Wilson’s phone and her contacts phones. Their laptops have been scanned too. You won’t believe what they were planning.”

“Please Phil, don’t make me beg.”

“I know you know real history, not the feminist bullshit. Did you read about the gunpowder plot?”

“Yes, the plot to blow up Parliament and King James in 1605.”

“Well think of that, times ten. They were planning on nuking London, then take over the country. We have the whole web of the hardcore feminista traitors. We have evidence on all of them. You will need to arrest them all at once or they will go to ground.”

Em had warned something like this might happen, but Peter’s trusting nature led him to think they would accept defeat graciously. He guessed he didn’t know enough about women. He had to get back to London now.

“Peter, you Em and your families are targets also. I hate Wilson, but you have to admire her determination. Can you let me know when the arrests have been made? I have a nice surprise for her.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t worry, You’ll see.”

Peter boarded the helicopter as the files and names were uploaded to his phone.

Dawn docked with moon base alpha. As soon as the airlock depressurized a medical team met the ship. They rushed David in to the ICU.
Chloe emerged with Doctor Indra, the base physician.

“Mr. Sage he’s very ill. We need to do the bypass immediately. It should have been done years ago.”

“Yeah well it wouldn’t be would it. You fucking women didn’t care enough about men. There were three classes of men. Free range, like I was. I’d have to pay for medical treatment, or hope a female relation would care enough to. Then you had the working men in the rookeries, their employers had what they called “pet insurance” on them. This was only while they were useful for making money. People like my daddy, in work camps, just got the basic first aid kit. So yes, it should have been done years ago.”

Chloe could see how upset he was. She knew he was right; the way the feminist governments had treated men was detestable. She and Doctor Indra were once part of that system.

“It’s all changed now Charlie, because of you. Doctor Indra needs your permission to operate. You’re his only relative.”

“Yes please operate. I’m sorry, I’m just upset.”

“It’s Ok Charlie. You wait outside. I’m going to assist. He’s going to be fine.”

Chloe kissed him and washed up. Charlie sat thinking on what he had just said. He wanted to find a way to help all of the men, women and everyone else in the world who were mistreated due to gender, religion or sexuality. This would be something to distract him while his father was having his surgery. He usually only thought about his problems, something like this was more complex.

Back in the UQ, the arrests were made that evening. Over sixty-five women in key positions were now in custody. Hopefully now the country was a safer place.

Peter rang Phil and told him it was done.

“Thanks Peter. I’ve just sent you a link. Link to it on your laptop.”

Peter did it. There was a feed from Wilson’s prison cell. She was in her wheelchair watching TV.

The screen split showing a message on the phone saying “Mission accomplished”. Wilson fist pumped the air and laughed.

“I got your father. You useless male scum. Next it’s your family, then you.”

Her TV showed images from the allotment from the previous day. Her face dropped when she saw Dawn 2 arrive and destroy her troops. She screamed and swore when she saw the bazooka miss and the Land Rover fall from the sky. The video feed stopped when Charlie’s father appeared in the doorway.

Then a message flashed up . “Charlie Sage 7 , Wilson 0.” That wasn’t quite true, they had killed the poor police sergeant thought Peter.

The screen showed several bodycam videos of Wilson’s associates being arrested. Then a message appeared saying, “Your Done Wilson”.
Wilson screamed and thrashed about, then finally broke down sobbing. That was the first time anyone had seen her cry. Even when she was shot and sentenced to life, she never showed remorse. Now she was crying like a baby.

“Thanks Phil, it’s sad, but I can’t say she didn’t deserve it.

“That’s OK Peter. This is why we must remain in the shadows. The power we have is too great to give to a government. We could end up in a worse state than the last one. We will help where we see fit. We will work for a better country.”

Back on the moon Chloe came out of the operating theater.

“He’s doing well Charlie. David’s strong like you. He should be awake in about six hours. Come on let’s get some food and rest. We can have a shower and meet your father when he wakes up.”

“I can’t wait Chloe; I have a dad! A father! I’m sorry I shouted.”

Chloe noticed he didn’t say daddy this time. She wondered what he would settle on.

“When I know he’s safe and recovered, I want him to live with us.”

“If we get on, which I think we will. I’ll have no objections.”

“While you were in there, I had an idea on how I can help the world. I need to talk to the prime minister to run the idea by her first.”

All Characters © Beverly Taff

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I thought I'd have finished

leeanna19's picture

I thought I'd have finished this a few chapters ago. I want to tidy up some loose ends. Hopefully one more chapter should do it.
I hope Bev approves. I just really like writing this story.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Just one more chapter.....

then someone else will have to pick up the story. Im not ready for this story to end but im not a writer so I can't write the next part of Charlie's Saga.

EllieJo Jayne

All good things come to an

leeanna19's picture

All good things come to an end EllieJo. I was going to end it with a scene from 10 years later, which would make it hard to continue. I won't do that, just in case. You are right it could go on to be another Doormouse!

Bev did 90 Chapters. It's almost a novel!

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

all good things come to an end

Julia Miller's picture

I don't know about you, but when I can't think of any more ideas to continue a story, or I feel the story arc has run its course, it's time to end it. The only way I could see this story continuing is to find a new threat that must be addressed. Wilson is finished and the feminists are done. Maybe it's time to visit North America or Europe to kickstart an equal society in the feminist-held countries there. But that would be a different story.

This has always been a weird

leeanna19's picture

This has always been a weird story for me Julia. I have a rough idea what I want to write about when I start. But when I start writing it ideas just come. It's like it writes itself. I thought I would finish at chapter 14 or 15. Then the whole thing about making Charlie's meeting with his father dramatic took over. It was nice to give him some payback though.

I have plenty of ideas of where else I can take it, but I would like to explore differnt genre's. So I won't finalise anything. You never know Bev may want to pick it back up.

I struggle to write Surgeon's Lodger now. Nearly there though. I think I prefer writing action stories.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

If this is indeed the

Beoca's picture

If this is indeed the penultimate chapter, then I am sorry to hear it but I get why. I will say that last chapter had better be a somewhat long one - still a lot to resolve.

It's good to see a story of dystopia being dismantled and resolved in a world wherein dystopian fiction is so popular.

You know Beoca, that exactly

leeanna19's picture

You know Beoca, that exactly how I feel about dystopia's. There is a long running one similar to this, a UK rulled by women written by Freddie Clegg. Men are whipped, crossdressed, pegged, grovel etc. Which is fine if you are into S&M. The thing is most people aren't. Some women would enjoy it, but the majority don't. Thats why guys who like it, have to pay a fortune to get it.

My Order of Eve story was about a society the same. It would break down in no time. In it most of the women just pretended they did all the kinky stuff. It would never come true. I ended that with he goverment falling.

I liked this story arc,because the men were just disenfranchised and treated like crap. In some ways treated like women were 100 years ago. (except for sex and camps etc)

I think it will have another couple of chapters. I love the characters Bev created. Charlie is almost a superhero, winning battles with brain power. Throughout her story, you were routing for him.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna