It Started At High Noon

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Mad Murdock eyes darted between the revealed cards on the table and his own in his hand. Four Aces. What luck that boy had. Or not. On Mad Murdock's hand was a fifth ace.

"You filthy little cheater. Thought you were all smart and shit, didn't ya?"

Slowly he put his own ace down. However the fear, he hoped that would appear on the boy's face, never showed. Instead, the boy grinned. One of those handsome smiles that could get a girl's knee weak. Mad Murdock hated that smile. Hated boys like him.

"Why does it make me a cheat? I say it's you who's a sore loser."

Rage welled within Mad Murdock. It unloaded itself in an overthrown table and a drawn pistol.

"Woah there. You don't wanna shot me here, right? The sheriff might not like it. It's close to high noon anyways. Let's make it a duel, shall we?"

That damn smile. It was nearly enough for Mad Murdock to twitch his finger and end this worm before him. The veins of his pulsed as rage flowed through them. Yet he hesitated. The boy was right. If he shot him here and now Mad Murdock's face would be banned from another town. Slowly he slid his colt back into its holster.

"You got your duel boy. See you outside."

Now it was Mad Murdocks turn to smile. Not the boyish kind. A nasty one that had made many men before crapping their pants.

With measured steps, he walked outside. He looked at the clock tower. Not much time until high noon. He had to hurry. He concentrated on creating his shield. A hard task as rage still made his blood boil. It took time, but he got there.

Next, he took out his lead slinger. The colt was a familiar weight in his hand. He popped open the cylinder and took out the six bullets of mage-lead. Nasty stuff indeed. It didn't hurt a body. It just passed through it. No. The real harm came from the enchantment they carried and these won't do. Transformed into a pig wasn't good enough for a cheater like that boy. He and his damned smile. Murdock fished for another pouch and slowly opened it. The lead there had the slight carving of earthworms on their casing. Nothing but a worm. How fitting. And who knows. Maybe someone will step on him. Again the nasty smile showed on Mad Murdock's face.

The only drawback was that the further away the cursed form was from the original, the shorter the lasting duration was. The boy might have spent days trapped as a pig. As a lowly worm, he might be back to normal by nightfall. If he survives till then.

On time the boy walked out of the saloon. Mad Murdock's smile grew. That fool didn't even have a shield ready. What a rookie mistake.

Both took their places on the main road. Between them up in the sky was the burning sun. Below it the clocktower counted faithful and steady the seconds towards high noon.

A sudden deep gong broke the silence. The town bell made itself know. Mad Murdock's hand caught the grip of his trusted colt. Heaved it up and about. Halfway towards being level something slammed into his shield. Then his colt was up. His finger was about to curl around the trigger when the next projectile slammed into his shield. It screwed his aim. Only slightly. Just enough to miss the boy's head. His other hand shot up to span the hammer again. He was fast. Fluid. Efficient. All thanks to years of training. Still another shell hit his shield before he was ready. His second shot went even more off target. Suddenly his shield broke. Made him stagger as the magical backlash disorientated him. He heard another bang. Something cold pierced his heart. His pupils dilated in shock. He had been hit. First time in two decades. Suddenly he saw black.

* * * * * * * * * *

The first thing in his view was sand when he came to himself. It was close. Right in front of his eyes. He felt it too. On his face and hands. A raging headache clued him in. Headshot. Right through him with a mage bullet. He knew he might have only seconds before his transformation would start. Frantically he searched for his colt. Then he saw him. That stupid boy and his mischievous grin. Crouching close to him. In his hand Murdock's pistol.

"Mad Murdock. Looks like your famous temper worked against you this time."

"I will get you. Hide wherever you want. I will hunt you down. You will-"

"Why would I hide? I don't fear you. Especially now that the transformation starts."

Murdock could feel it. Slowly he lost height. His arms slimmed down as did his legs. Whatever animal the boy has chosen for him. He soon would find out.

Suddenly his shrinking stopped. Murdock guessed at five foot and a few inches.

"You may be fast, but your enchanting sucks. Looks like your curse failed- Oh no."

He clasps his mouth in shock. Slowly his voice had changed from his deep manly rumble to a sultry alto.

"You didn't!"

"Of course I did. Come on. Strip. The crowd wants to see how you will sprout tits."

He crossed his arms in a defiant gesture, but it didn't help. He could feel his chest swell and two giant mounds of flesh pushed his arms away. Of course, it wasn't the only place his body was swelling. His pants burst as his ass grew outward. Followed by massive tights. He blushed deep red in embarrassment. Thankfully it was hidden behind his new grown mane of long curly black hair.

"Don't worry Murdock. You won't feel this embarrassed for long."

He didn't trust his voice anymore. Yet he had to find out.

"How long will it last you son of a-"

"Four months."

He stopped mid-sentence. Four months? He looked down at his tattered clothes that barely hid his now exaggerated womanly body.

"That's right. Four months. Two bullets hit you. You see I am not just quick. I am talented in the magic arts too. The first bullet contains the transformation and gives it a one-month duration. The second one was one just to extend it by three months. You were fucked the moment you accepted my duel. Guess what. I was hired to take you out and I had all the time I needed to learn your habits. I knew how many your shield can take. I knew I could get you. But that is not what I mean by 'not long'. You see, with the physical transformation done-"

"My mind!"

"Yes, Maddy. Your mind."

"My name is not Maddy it's-"

"Oh Maddy, but it is. Madeleine 'Maddy' Morecock. Most famous whore in the wild west."

Maddy wanted to shout again, but she wasn't sure why. It was her name, but something wasn't right.

"I am not a-"

"A whore? How else did you earn your stage name? Morecock, because you always crave more cock. Just admit it. Even now you can only think of the one in my trousers."

Maddy swallowed. Her eyes had riveted to the crotch of the handsome boy. How big was it? What will it texture be on her tongue? How long could this handsome young man ride her hard?

"Come on. Up with you."

Maddy was glad to accept the man's help.

"Thank you. How can I repay you ... mister?"

"Billy. Billy the Kid. And I just know the thing-"

* * * * * * * * * *

Thirteen months later Mad Murdock kicked open the swing doors of another saloon in another town. Fearful faces greeted him who quickly made themselves scarce. All but one. A young man with boyish looks leaned on a chair and gave him a cheery smile.

"Mad Murdock. What brings you to town? Oh, wait. I know. Is it revenge? Honestly, I had expected you months ago."

Mad Murdock didn't let himself be bait. Fury and rage could all be seen on his face, but he managed to reply in a cold hard voice.

"High noon. Be there or I'll hunt you down."

Without another word, he turned around and stepped out into the blazing sun. He didn't have to wait long as Billy the Kid came out not a minute later. Mad Murdock glanced at the local town clock. Four minutes to noon. Soon it would be over. He was sure of it.

"Wasn't the first time enough?" Billy taunted him. "Want to ride more cocks, Maddy?"

Mad Murdock remained quiet. His usual rage and fury held back with the sheer amount of will.In the silence that followed both waited for the clock to strike high noon. Poised to draw their pistols in a blink of an eye.

The heavy sound of the first strike of the bell vibrated through the street and Mad Murdock closed his eyes. His hand never grabbing his colt. One beat of his heart passed and then another. Still, no gunshot broke the silence. Only the bell telling the time.

"I'll be damned. I fucking knew it!"

Mad Murdock opened his eyes and saw Billy casually strolling towards him.

"You want to be Maddy again. Missing dicks in your pussy so much?" Billy taunted.

"That's not it."

"Sure is. Bet your pea shooter is empty too."

Mad Murdock gave him a glare. "I sold them. Had no choice. Needed to pay for a wet nurse."

"Wet nurse?" Billy asked confused.

"Ain't no turning back to being a man when you have a child in the womb you asshole. No money in it for a pregnant whore," Mad Murdock spat out.

"Well, I guess if you are so begging for it ..." Casually Billy drew his pistol. "Do you remember? First bullet a month. All the others extend by three. How many you want?"

Mad Murdock had to hold back to not wipe that smug grin off the boys face. "All of them," he said instead with a hoarse voice.

Grinning Billy the Kid leveled his gun. Then six shots broke the silence. Mad Murdock could feel himself changing a moment later. His grizzled old body giving way to the voluptuous curves of Maddy.

"Maybe come by the saloon later. Say your proper thanks," Billy said before walking away.

Maddy barely heard him. Too much occupied with her change. Once done and she found the strength to stand up, she hurried to behind a nearby general goods store. There she found a small cart and a woman holding a baby.

"Maddy! Good to have you back," the woman exclaimed.

Maddy hurried close and gently took the infant to her. "Thank you, Daisy, for keeping an eye on her."

Forgoing all modesty she pulled up her shirt and let her daughter's mouth find a nipple on her huge bosom. For a moment fear shot through her. What if she still couldn't feed her? Then, she felt the milk starting to flow. "This- This makes it all worth it," she said with a sigh.

She felt grateful. Maybe even grateful enough to really go over to the saloon later and say proper thanks.

* * * * * * * * * *

Billy sighed. The worst about prisons was how boring they are. All he could do was stare at his cell. The same one he occupied for the better part of a century. Not even reliving the memories of his time with his band of bandits helped much.

The crack of a gunshot made him jerk up. Had that one been real or part of his fleeting memory? Then a second shot did go off. Followed by a third, fourth and more. Steadily they came closer.

Was this a prison break? Were they here for him? It confused Billy as his whole gang was behind bars or below ground.

A lone warden stumbled backward with gun drawn into the view of Billy. Another shot and the man collapsed. A young woman stepped over him. Two pistols were drawn and looked for more trouble.

"You Billy the Kid?" she asked after making sure they were alone.

"I am Billy alright. Ain't no kid no more," he said with giving a toothy grin.

"Great," the girl said without much conviction. "I am your way out. Name's Cassidy" She fished for keys on the warden and a moment later the cell opened.

Following the girl, Billy had to whistle in appreciation. The girl alone had gunned down nearly a dozen guards.

"Don't dawdle," the Cassidy hissed at him. "They are only stunned and lost their last hour of memory. Won't be worth much if we are around when they wake up."

"Aye lass. Say. What's innit for ya?" Billy asked as they exited the small prison. The girl was ahead and marched straight to a pair of horses nearby.

"I need you to teach me," she replied curtly while swinging herself onto one of the horses.

"Girl. You shoot, bewitch and ride. What else is there to teach?" Billy asked while mounting his own ride.

"I heard stories of a certain spell. One you used on the guy they call Mad Murdock."

Billy nodded and gave a toothy grin. "Aye. A nice one. Used it a bunch of times, but nobody got it like old Murdock. The fool came begging for it every odd year. Wonder what he did without me."

"Will you teach me?" Cassidy curtly asked. Not at least entertained by his ramblings.

"Aye lass. I teach ya. Owe you one I guess."

* * * * * * * * * *

The old man stumbled as the bullet pierced through his heart. No blood spread, but two big mounds of flesh sprout on his chest. It wasn't the only change that happened to his body. A few heartbeats later an old matron stood there leaning on a fence.

"Hey, handsome. I'll show you a good time if you can afford it."

Billy laughed and ignored the newly made prostitute. "Well done lass," he told the girl while riding on at a slow pace. "To think you only needed a month to learn it. Nothing more to teach ya. Might be even better than ol' me. Guess we are even now."

"Not quite," he heard from behind. Bullets pierced his back and he landed in a heap beside his horse. The girl meanwhile emptied both her pistols. "Now we are. Mother says hi by the way. Goodbye Billie the whore."

Laughing Cassidy rode off while Billy collected himself. Then he noticed his body shifting. "Oh, fuck me," he cursed as he noticed the changes. He repeated it several times and each time his voice got a little higher and it sounded less like a curse.

Finally, the changes ended. "Oh someone please fuck me," Billie the whore pleaded in a breathy voice, but no one was around anymore.

* * * * * * * * * *

A few days later the young woman arrived at a small run-down ranch. She didn't have to ride far in to see an old grizzled man sitting in a rocking chair. The once bright, but now faded, red of his dress stood out against the worn down wood.

"Cassidy! Sweetie! You are back. My darlin' daughter has come back," the old man exclaimed in a voice that clashed with his old appearance. "Did you get it?" he eagerly urged her.

"Found Billy. Not a kid anymore. He would be here, but I think spreading her legs is now more important to her." The girl drew her pistol and leveled it at her father. "Welcome back Mom," she cheerfully said before pulling the trigger.

* * * * * * * * * *

Billie was refreshing her make-up after her last client left. Distracted, she nearly missed her boobs getting smaller. "Oh no!" she exclaimed in dismay. "Is already another month gone by?"

Oh so slowly her aged, but still beautiful face lost its allure. It was replaced by an old yet familiar face. Billy was back. He knew he should get up and change into male clothes. Instead, his eyes darted to the small wooden plank in the floorboards. Beneath it was his hidden colt.

"Don't do it, Billy," he said to himself. "You promised yourself the last bullet would be the last time too."

Still, it nagged at him. He couldn't help himself. Part of him wanted it. "That bitch. Over three years I had been a whore because of her! I need to hunt her down. Kill her! I can't keep doing this ..."

He stood up and the dress and corset strained under his more heavyset body. A few steps and he stood beside the board. With jittery fingers, he pulled out the colt. Last month he had shot the last bullet. He promised himself he wouldn't do it anymore. Yet just last week he bought another pack of ammo. The gun was loaded. Bewitched. Ready for him. Beckoned him to use it.

"One more month. Then I hunt her down. This time for sure."

Tears streamed down Billy's face as the muzzle kissed his temple. There was a small hesitation. Maybe he could stop himself. Break his addiction.

The deafening boom of his colt was the last thing he heard before he fainted.

"Madame! Madame?"

Billie stirred. Opening her eyes she saw one of the other girls working in the brothel.

"Is everything alright? We heard a gunshot."

Billie gave her a reassuring smile.

"It is alright my dear. Everything is fine."

Deep inside Billie knew she was right. At least for another month, she was fine.

* * * * * * * * * *

Eliza Lay was bored. She and her two companions were in the middle of nowhere. She might have fallen asleep if it hadn't been for the swaying of the stagecoach. She noticed immediately when that stopped.

"Everyone out!" the old woman driving the coach shouted.

Eliza was confused but listened nonetheless. Together with her friends Benita Kilpatrick and Willamette Carver, she stepped outside. She could see the old woman and her daughter not far away. They had their pistols drawn, which wasn't a good sign.

"Are there robbers close by?" Eliza wanted to know with fright in her voice.

"Closer than you think," the younger woman replied with a nasty grin. "You see this is not Bettina Ellington. This is my mother Maddy Morecock and I am Cassidy. We are robbers by trade."

"Oh no," came the shocked reply of Benita and Eliza silently agreed.

"Actually we are whores by trade, but that isn't very profitable lately," the older woman corrected.

"Speaking of that..." Cassidy gave them another nasty smile.

In a blur of a motion Cassidy leveled her gun. Elize felt something pierce her stomach and only then processed that she was hearing gunshots.

"Why did you do that?" Maddy hissed at her daughter. "We only need their money and stuff."

Cassidy shrugged.

"I wanted to test out a new curse I've been working on."

A moment later Cassidy focused her attention on Eliza and her friends.

"Come on ladies. Stand up. Each of you only got two bullets. Shouldn't be too bad."

Eliza grimaced but complied. However, something was wrong as she stood up. She felt a strange pressure down below. Nervously she glanced down and saw a bump in her skirt.

"Now ladies. Let's have a look! Part or pull your skirts back and show me what you got there between your legs."

Eliza blushed. She was a respectable lady. She couldn't comply with such deviant demands.

"Do it," Cassidy urged them on. "Or I could fire a few more shots. Extend how long the curse lasts."

Eliza bit her lip contemplating what to do. Hesitantly she pulled back her skirts. Her belly full of dread what the fabric might reveal. Slowly the fabric revealed the tip of...

"Holy shit they have cocks!" Maddy exclaimed.

"Yes, Mom. I know. I know. You like them on men. Why don't you take care of the valuables and I check out how good my curses hold up."

More blood shot into Eliza's face. She wanted to do what with her? Unbidden her mind supplied the answer and to her embarrassment, her dick twitched in response. It got even harder than before.

"What did I teach you, girl? Never waste a perfectly hard dick," Maddie chided her daughter. Stepping closer to lead her Eliza's friends away. Strangely they didn't resist.

The younger bandit came slowly closer and Eliza's heart started to beat faster. Then her hand grabbed possessively Eliza's hard cock. That felt surprisingly good and right. By the time the deviant outlaw dropped her pants, Eliza was riled up enough to not care anymore about proper behavior. Greedily she pushed herself onto the bandit and pushed also deep inside her. Bliss filled her mind. Maybe this wasn't so bad. That hard obscene dick provided her with pleasure previously unknown. Right now being in a robbery was very very rewarding.

* * * * * * * * * *

Cassidy rolled on her back. Mentally patting herself on the back. She was a genius. The curse had worked as intended and way better than she had thought. The girl's stamina was amazing. Cassidy had milked her girl dry and it had taken hours to do so. A dozen feet away her mother was still busy with both of the other girls. How she was still going was beyond Cassidy.

"That was quite the show," a deep voice broke the silence. Followed by the sound of clapping.

Cassidy cursed herself. Her sex marathon had occupied her enough to distract her. Now she paid the price.

"Finally caught up with you bitch. Hunted you and your whore of a mother through the last two states." He saw her glance away for a moment. "What? You don't like being called a bitch?"

Cassidy gave him a toothy grin.

"I've been called bitch so many times it might as well be my first name."

Their banter was cut short. They were disturbed by the two other girls who had been still fooling around with Maddy.

"Something is wrong," one of the girls cried.

Fearing the worst Cassidy stepped over. Ignoring the stranger. The two girls were on each side of Maddie. Cassidy saw no breathing. Tears started to run down her cheeks. Still, she started to laugh in relief.

"What the hell?" the guy looked at her as if she had gone mad. "Your mother died and laugh? Shouldn't you pay her more respect?"

"Of course I laugh," Cassidy countered. "I am relieved. Mother was old and she was a whore. She didn't want to die silently in the night. No. This was perfect for her. Riding a cock till she couldn't anymore. That was the way she wanted to die." She looked at the girls who had literally fucked her mother to death. "Thank you. To both of you."

Both girls looked confused. As if they didn't know how to react. Flattered? Appalled by the morbidity of the situation? Relieved that the daughter didn't blame them?

"This is insane," the guy cut through the heavy moment. "Come on up, Cassidy. At least I will collect your bounty."

"No," Cassidy said with finality. "You speak to me about not paying respects? At least let me bury my mother."

"Fine."

Together, with the girls she meant to rob, Cassidy buried her mother. While lowering the body, Cassidy leaned over to Eliza to murmur in her ear. "If you bring me my colt without him noticing then you will have one more whore to fuck."

Eliza jerked back. Was that girl for real? As if she would help the bandit who would rob her. Besides. She could tame that beast between her legs. However, said beast stirred from its sleep woken by the mere thought of a new snatch to fuck. Blushing Eliza did her best to hide the growing hard-on between her legs.

"We done here?" the bounty hunter asked. "We could in the next town before high noon and the blazing midday sun if we hurry."

While Cassidy pouted the girls around her made themselves decent again. Never leaving Cassidy out of her sight the bounty hunter missed that Eliza picked up more than just her discarded clothes.

"Shouldn't we bind her?" Eliza asked. "I bet she has hidden tricks up her sleeve."

"Good idea."

"I know how to tie a knot," Eliza volunteered.

"Fine. Just hurry. The sun is setting soon."

Eliza grabbed some rope and spun Cassidy around so her backside was towards the bounty hunter. Then, instead of feeling coils of rope around her wrists, Cassidy felt the cold touch of her colt pressed into her palm.

"Good girl," Cassidy said in a hushed voice before suddenly wildly spinning around.

Caught off-guard the bounty hunter reacted way too late. He had his gun only half way up again when he felt Cassidy's bullet phase through his skin. The unloading enchantments made his legs buckle. Then he passed out.

* * * * * * * * * *

Harry groaned as he was woken up by the morning sun. For a moment he was confused why his body felt so strange. Then he remembered. That bitch Cassidy had shot him. Made him a girl. Whore even. He hadn't even blushed as the girls with cocks offered him sex. They kept him warm for most of the night.

"Hey girl, show me your tits!"

The shout came from his left and to his dismay, he reacted by instinct. Exposing his generous tits to the morning sun. As he did something warm and white landed on them. The whiff of a now familiar smell was caught by his nose. Fresh cum sprinkled his tits.

"Why did you do that?" Harry asked.

"You look better this way," the girl replied. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Harry," he answered. "Harry Alonzo Longabaugh."

"It's not," came a shout and both turned to see Cassidy walk closer. "That is not the proper name for a whore. I pumped you so full of lead that you will need a new name."

"Henriette?" the girl offered.

Cassy gave her a deadpan look that said: "Really?"

"Why do I need a whore name?" Harry asked as he looked up to both women. Still lying on the ground where he had woken up. "You don't have one."

"You gave me one yesterday, remember?" Cassidy reminded him. "Bitch Cassidy. At your service. And if you name me, it is only fair if name you."

Harry couldn't help it. He had to laugh. Then he stopped as he noticed the girl starting to jerk off again while aiming in his direction.

"Really?" Harry had thought it, but it had been Bitch Cassidy who had asked it out allowed.

"Just look my cum dancing on her tits when she laughs," the girl defended herself. "It's mesmerizing. I thought I give her a fresh coating so more of it can dance."

Bitch Cassidy laughed out loud. "There is your name, whore. Cumdance Tits."

Cumdance Tits couldn't help it. Her new name felt right. Maybe it was the enchantment that made her say out loud: "I like it."

"Alright, Tits," Bitch Cassidy said as she offered a hand to the newly minted whore. "Up you go. Maybe we find a few clients for us in the next town."

"I say you have a few paying clients right here," the girl threw in.

"Listen, girl," Bitch Cassidy started.

"Eliza," the girl volunteered. "Eliza Lay."

"More like Easy Lay," Bitch Cassidy remarked. "I think you forget that I robbed you. Come back when you have more money."

"We could at least give them with a parting fuck," Cumdance Tits complained to her new mentor.

"Plenty of Johns in the next town, kiddo," Bitch Cassidy reminded her.

Eliza was left behind as the two whores saddled the horses and rode off.

"Now who is taking care of my dick?" She shouted in frustration.

She stomped off towards her two companions. Both still sleeping merrily. She kicked them awake.

Benita Kilpatrick and Willamette Carver groaned as they woke up. It was Willamette who spoke up first. "I have morning wood? Hmm. Whores! I have some work for you."

"Don't bother," Eliza told her. "They are gone."

"What? Why?" Benita asked with a pout.

"Because whores only fuck for money," Eliza said as she spied something near the stagecoach. She grasped a pistol and checked the chamber. Mage lead bullets with tiny dicks carved on the bottom. "And I think I know where we get more."

* * * * * * * * * *

"Everybody, stay calm," Eliza said as she entered the train compartment. Behind her, Benita and Willamette pushed into the wagon. Both dressed like Eliza. A skirt that easily parted in the middle and scarves obscuring their faces. "This is a robbery."

In the same moment, two women entered from the other side of the train car. "This is reverse prostitution! Women get your money out as we fuck your men!"

Then both groups noticed each other along the aisle.

"If it isn't Bitch Cassidy," Eliza remarked loudly.

"Easy Lay!" Bitch Cassidy shouted back. "Missed me that much?"

"I always like to fuck the best whore in the wild west," Eliza 'Easy Lay' shouted back.

"It is obvious," Cassidy commented and pointed at Eliza's stiff dick that parted her skirt on its own.

"Bitch, you promised me dicks," Cumdance whined behind her.

Eliza took a look around and had an epiphany. "We take the women and you take the men?" she shouted over.

"Deal!" Bitch Cassidy shouted back.

Grinning the women began to fuck their way through the train.

* * * * * * * * * *

"This was awesome," Willamette Carver remarked as the two groups fled from the scene of the crime.

"It was wild," Cumdance Tits agreed. "We make a good bunch together."

"We need to stay low for a while," Eliza remarked. She slapped Bitch Cassidy's butt. "Might as well stay together for it."

"And I have the perfect place in mind," Bitch Cassidy said with an equally naughty smile. "There used to be a brothel close by. The 'Glory Hole'. We can hunker down there. It is deserted now, but might still have a few beds for us."

"What's a 'Glory Hole'?" Benita Kilpatrick asked Cumdance Tits.

"It's a fancy saying for a 'hole in the wall' that men stick their dick into," Cumdance explained.

"Why would anyone do that?" Willamette Carver wondered out loud.

"Because typically a whore would be on the other side to suck the dick," Bitch Cassidy remarked.

"In that case, these holes in the wall will see a lot of action soon," Easy Lay remarked out loud. It earned her a lot of smirks and laughter.

"Let's go, gang!" Cumdance Tits shouted and together the five women walked off towards the sunset.

None of them knew that soon they would become infamous. Hunted by authorities for 'reverse prostitution on trains'. Bitch Cassidy and her Wild Bunch of whores.

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Umm

My5InchFMHeels's picture

While I enjoyed the story, I really don't know what to say. The thought of using Magic in the Old West would not occur to me at all, but you put it together pretty well. I'm surprised that one of them didn't figure out how to make the transformation last longer.

That was... ummm... different.

Where can I get some of those enchanted bullets? I'm asking for a friend.

Seriously, or not so seriously, <snicker,> that was an entertaining story.

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha
ed


ed

Raindrops Keep Fallin'

Next year will be fifty years since that movie came out. I don't remember it exactly as you wrote it, but I could be mistaken.

" Boy, y'know, every time I see 'Hole in the Wall' again, it's like seeing it fresh for the first time, and every time that happens, I keep asking myself the same question, 'How can I be so damn stupid as to keep comin' back here?'"

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Came from More Like This on Fiction 98659.

First use of that part of the site~! And it was a good use!

"This is reverse prostitution!"

Now that's a rare sentence! Literally no search engine can find it! Great novel use of words!

Magical non-deadly bullets! Cool use!