The Surgeon's Lodger Part 9

Printer-friendly version

The sound of a car horn woke the couple. Michelle stretched.

"Owww my face hurts."

She slowly got out of bed and went over to the full length mirror. Her nose was swollen and her eyes were puffy. She had a purple swelling around her left eye.

"Oh no, my face what has he done!"

The tears started to flow.

"Come on now Michelle, it will be fine in a day or two."

She doubled over sobbing. Sam knew it was delayed shock from nearly being killed by her stepfather. He bent down and pulled her to her feet.

"Shush now , you're still beautiful."

"No I'm an ugly freak that no one will want!"

After seeing her stepfather first hand, Sam knew why she felt the way she did. He had raised her to believe only a freak would dress as a women. Michelle had resisted what she was for most of her life. She need tenderness and perhaps a good psychologist.

Sam gently kisses the tears and held her at arms length. She needed cheering up. He sang in his deep clear voice.

Come stop your crying
It will be alright
Just take my hand
Hold it tight
I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

Michelle looked at him blinking through her tears. She had never heard him sing.

For one so small
You seem so strong
My arms will hold you
Keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here don't you cry

The tears turned to laughter.

"I know that song Sam, where's it from?"

I'm not finished yet. listen to the words, it's from me to you.

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

"Thank you Sam. Do you really mean it?"

"Of course I do. I love you Michelle. When I saw you hurt yesterday I wanted to kill that bastard, but my Hippocratic oath and all that."

"You were amazing, my knight in shining armour."

"I not sure how much you needed saving. Your heels did some damage you know."

"That felt so good. After learning he used to hit my mother, and the beating he gave me."

"Michelle, you must realise, all that freak stuff is due to him. You have to let it go, don't let him have a hold over you."

"Hang on a minute! That song's from Tarzan. Are you calling me a gorilla? If you are I'm going to find my unbroken heel and give you a good kicking."

Sam was happy he had cheered her up. He had to keep her in a positive frame of mind.

"It's a pity about those boots, they looked really sexy. I'll get you another pair today if you want. Oh, I found the broken heel in the hallway. I threw it away. I think it had a testicle on the end of it"

She beamed at him.

"I love you Sam."

Tenderly he kissed her and held her. They had finally admitted it. They were in love.

"I'll have a quick shower and then get some shopping. Will you be alright on your own for a few hours?"

"Yes, I'm going to tidy the mess up in the hallway. We are out of almost everything, I don't think there's anything for breakfast."

"If you can wait I'll do a quick shop and bring you a burger back."

Sam quickly showered and headed to Tesco's. No time to get anything fancy at the local deli. He didn't want to leave her too long, so he rushed down the aisles picking up food as he went. He paused and added a get well soon card, a box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses.

As he struggled back with two full bags and the bouquet under his arm. He saw a familiar car parked in front of the house. Behind his BMW, there was a Mercedes. Fiona's Mercedes.

©Leeanna19 2022

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sorry this part is so short

leeanna19's picture

Sorry this part is so short, I'm busy at work at the moment. I have spent all day typing and I'm too tired to continue.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Good story

Glenda98's picture

Waiting patiently for the next episode.

Glenda Ericsson

Fiona’s Mercedes

Robertlouis's picture

Oh sh*t…

Please don’t keep us waiting too long, Leeanna.

☠️

Hi Veronica

leeanna19's picture

Hi Veronica, I'm sure she just wants to nibble the the soft centers from the bottom layer of the chocolates.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Love Story

So pleased to see this turning into a real love story and I'm hoping that they can resolve all their complexities, (for complexities are what they are, not problems when love is there to find a way.)

bev_1.jpg

Thanks Bev. It's kind of

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Bev. It's kind of strange having the power of god over this couple. I always intended it to be a love story. Most of my stories are semi scifi, femdom or sex. I'm trying to keep it interesting. We all know, most better than I do, that being Michelle isn't easy. I'm Leeanna for very short periods of time then I can slip back into my safer, but unhappier male role.

The support of someone like Sam can make a world of difference. Unfortunately many will go through this alone.
As I have gotten older I realise how much other people mean to us. Be it in a negative or positive way, I try not to add to people's negative pile now.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

No Good Deed

joannebarbarella's picture

Goes unpunished. I'm sure Fiona's presence is not benign.

Wicked witch of the west

Jamie Lee's picture

After the beating Michelle took ice would be a good treatment at the moment. The other treatment would be time, time for her body to fix things.

Oh great, Fiona, the wicked witch of the west. And when Sam walks through the door with the flowers and chocolate, what's the bet she thinks they're for her?

What another bet she's run through all the money she got for selling the penthouse? And she's there to milk Sam? She can't claim she's part owner of the house, because Sam getting the house was part of the divorce settlement.

Sam should be calm and cool as he walks into the house. Then after setting down the groceries, take Fiona by the arm and throw her out of the house. Then slam the door behind him.

Others have feelings too.