The Surgeon's Lodger Part 11

Printer-friendly version
picnic.JPG

The morning came and they both slept late. Sam thought if Fiona had outed them, it had happened. He cared, but he loved Michelle more. He would weather whatever came. He just hoped she had the strength to do the same. He knew he need to reassure her.

It was Saturday in early October, and the weather was going to be good. Sam decided he would try and spend the day with her.

Michelle was looking at him with sleepy eyes, still stretching from her good nights sleep when she remembered what had happened yesterday.

"Do you think she's done it."

"Yes probably. I don't care though. The divorce will be done with in about four months and I will have nothing to do with her. I just want her out of my life."

"What about the fallout, you know, your job."

"It's 2021 Michelle. I could probably be going out with a monkey and not have any problems."

He winked at her when he said that.

"So a tranny's ok then."

"Stop that. Your a women, now repeat after me, your a woman."

"Your a woman."

"No you are, not me, you silly bugger."

Sam rolled on top of her, his legs astride her and tickled her stomach. She shook her head in a fit of giggles and her wig fell off. She grasped for it looking concerned. Sam pulled her arms away and fluffed her blond hair."

"You really don't need that wig you know. Your hair is long enough for a short women's hairstyle you know."

"I was thinking about that. I have been trying to put it in a pixie style, but I though you liked long hair."

"You are your own woman Michelle. You decide what you like. While I do love what you look like, I love the woman inside."

Sam lent down and kissed her. She was trapped under him, her arms pinned to bed bedside her head. He was totally in control. Her stomach was fluttering. She loved this feeling. She loved Sam. She could feel the hard lump in his groin pushing into her stomach.

Sam jumped off the bed facing away, so she couldn't see the tent that had formed in his shorts. She had a smaller one hidden under the covers in her knickers.

"How about a picnic today Michelle? It's going to be warm today. One last gasp of summer. We can walk along the river and picnic on the meads."

"Oh, I haven't had a picnic since I was six! I would love to. Jam sandwiches and juice."

"I think we can do better than that. I'll go shopping while you get ready. I'll get wine, french bread, cold cuts and some other bits. We'll make a day out of it. I want you all to myself."

Sam showered while Michelle went downstairs to make coffee and toast for them both. As she busied herself in the kitchen it felt so natural and normal, she almost forgot about Fiona. After breakfast she went up to shower and get ready.

She put on her new matching black lace bra and knickers. She stuffed the bra and looked down and wondered what it would be like to have real breasts. She had never thought about the possibility of having her breasts enhanced, but she knew it was a simple operation. Tights today she thought. She loved stockings, but most of the ones she had were very fine and she did not want to damage them on twigs.

She never used to worry about this sort of thing as a man. Get dressed and go mostly. She wouldn't change this for the world though. She put on a black and gold, floaty nylon skirt and a thick black cotton blouse over the top. She had gotten two pairs of boots shopping, the ruined stilettos and a flat pair. The flats were more practical for a picnic anyway, she thought.

As she applied a thick layer of foundation to hide the bruising she thought about her hair. She would try to go without the wig today. She brushed it down toward her left eye with a parting on the right. It looked really cute. She hoped Sam would approve. She found the short fur trimmed coat she had gotten on her last shopping spree, and went downstairs to sort out the plates and cutlery for the picnic.

Sam walked in when she got to the hallway.

"Wow, love your hair babe!"

Babe she thought, never been called that before. She liked it.

"Are you sure, I can get the wig if you want."

"No I prefer it. It's all you, all Michelle."

Sam had been busy, He had brought food and and old fashioned wicker picnic basket.

"What do you think. I found it in the retro shop. I love this old stuff. Reminds me of simpler times."

They crammed what the could in the basket, which Sam carried, and Michelle took a bag with a old blanket and the remainder of the food. It was a lovely day as they walked down the towpath. The birds were singing. Children were feeding the ducks and coots. The river was crammed with barges. Many were empty, but some had people living on them. What a nice way of life thought Sam. Perhaps one day he would get one.

"Oh what a wonderful old picnic basket, have you had that for long."

An elderly couple that had moved aside for them to pass, had spotted it as Sam lifted it over a patch of nettles.

"No, all of a hour, I just love old things, don't you?" Said Sam.

The man spoke this time.

"Yes, but she's been with me for years, I've sort of got used to her now."

The women dug her husband in the ribs and said.

"Take no notice of him, he loves me really. I must say you make a very attractive couple. Come on Bert we're blocking the path."

Michelle smiled knowing her new hairstyle had passed inspection. She was still nervous about being outed, but the fear was slowly leaving her.

The arrived at Hertford lock and watched a cabin cruiser go though. They stood on the bridge and admired the view. The Meads is a large area of riverside flood meadow that stretches from Hertford to Ware. The sun felt warm on their backs as they just watched the world go by. Sam's hand fell onto Michelle's. He lifted it and kissed it.

"This is one of the good moments Michelle. Look around and hold onto this."

meads.JPG

They walked into the meads and found a firm dry area fifty yards off the footpath. Michelle spread the blanket as Sam unpacked. They both Sat and Sam looked at his phone. Michelle set about preparing the food. She left the lids on as there were still plenty of small fly's around. She was buttering some bread as Sam said.

"Babe, look up."

She heard the camera on his phone click.

"What are you doing?"

"I just want a picture of my girlfriend, anything wrong with that?"

"I suppose not, why you'd want my ugly face on your phone though, I don't know."

"No I'm here with you, not Fiona, silly."

His phone buzzed and beeped. Sam looked at it and laughed out loud.

"What is it Sam?"

"Promise you won't get mad, but I sent Simon the cardiologist I work with your picture."

"No, Sam why?"

Look, read the messages.

Ur ex mailed me 2 say ur with a guy in a dress?

Her name is Michelle Si, what do u think.

There was the picture Sam had just taken attached to this message. Michelle caught by surprise, with a sweet innocent smile on her face.

Wow! R U treating her 4 blindness? I mean whats a 10 doin wiv a 5 like U? Shes so hot!!!

"Fiona has been busy, she can do her worse. It's looks like you have another fan by the way . I'm not hiding anything Michelle, nor should you. I'm proud to call you my girlfriend."

Her eyes shone with tears of happiness. It was really happening. There were no more secrets, nothing to be ashamed of. Her dreams of being the woman she had always wanted to be, were coming true. She had clothes and a home, but most importantly she had her man.

"I love you Sam, and by the way, I'd put you as at least a 6."

Sam feigned disappointment.

"Only a 6 eh? Well maybe I should think of a way to trap you before you run off?"

Was he thinking about getting engaged she thought? Surely not?

They drank wine and ate ham, bread and cheese. They talked about what they wanted to do to the house. A small dog came over and started sniffing around the plates. It avoided Sam, but jumped up and down excitedly for Michelle. It licked her face while she fed it some scraps of ham. It was as if the dog could see what a kind gentle soul she had, thought Sam.

The dog ran off when it heard it's owner calling. The couple snuggled and kissed. The air had grown a little colder as the sun had gone behind the trees.

"Come on 10, time we went home."

They cleared up and walked back hand in hand. Sam noticed Michelle was humming "Perfect Day". It had been a perfect day, definitely one that went on the good pile.

Michelle took the basket to the kitchen and started to clean everything.

"Let me help Michelle."

"No, I like doing things like this for us, even a 10 has washing up."

Sam smiled and wrapped his arms around her, as she stood against the old butler sink with her hands in the soapy water. She could feel the weight of him crushing her between the sink and his body. She was in heaven.

Then his phone rang.

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Family.

There are always some relatives who try to fuck with our lives.

My daughter is a perfect example. Fortunately, my son is the complete opposite and calls Beverly his father, which of course, I am.

bev_1.jpg

It's really nice for you ,

leeanna19's picture

It's really nice for you , that your son recognizes you as Beverly and a father. If you ever see anything on the TV it's always the girls that are accepting and the boys the haters.

We are told women have greater empathy. My oldest son is very "woke" but very empathetic. If I ever came out he would be the first I would tell.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Ho-Hum

joannebarbarella's picture

I think Fiona's bitchery will backfire on her bigly.

Another perfect day

laika's picture

A beautiful little chapter, with Fiona's attempting to spread dirt about them no more bothersome than a few gnats at a picnic. If she had some actual dirt on them it might be a problem, but Sam and Michelle know they've done absolutely nothing illegal, unethical or sinful. But when the last line is "Then his phone rang" I'm thinking it will prove significant (unless it's a wrong number, which would be silly). Fiona might not have anything to get them in trouble with but I'll bet she isn't above calling the Daily Mail with some made up story about Sam that a garbage rag like them would splash across the front page. Because if there is a way to cause them real problems she'll probably find it, being as vindictive as she is and having nothing better to occupy her nasty shrewish little mind. But I guess we'll find out in #12...
~hugs, Veronica
.

EDIT: Or maybe a frivolous lawsuit?

A cliffhanger? A cliffhanger?

Jamie Lee's picture

Sheesh, just when they had a beautiful day, the phone rings. Now what might Sam be thinking? It's the wicked witch of the west gloating over outing him? Or someone who is on the rag over his being with Michelle?

It hasn't been very peaceful for them of late, so if it's good news they'll be pleasantly surprised.

Others have feelings too.