One of the Girls - Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

One of the Girls - Chapter 7
By Julie D Cole

6474091423_2138e6d88f_z.jpg
Bo and Rach linked arms with me so I could walk straight and I don’t remember anything much after Bo unlocked her front door. Everything was spinning and then all I wanted to do was sleep.

We made it to the bathroom where I spent 15 minutes trying to remove as much alchohol from my stomach as I could. When I looked up the ceiling was spinning and so I sat on the toilet seat with my head in my hands. What a crazy bunch. How did I come to get involved with them?

Alex came knocking on the door and I unlocked it to let her in. She crouched and peed with no inhibitions whatsoever. Not that it mattered really since I couldn’t focus and she was spinning with the rest of the room. Somehow she seemed sober but she’d drunk much more than me as far as I could recollect. Rach and Bo appeared and then the three of them insisted I take a shower or a hot bath to clean myself up and to try to bring me round.

I opted for the bath and tried to get them to leave me to it but they wouldn’t. They stripped me down to the panties I’d inherited and to save embarrassment I stepped into the bath still wearing them. I was on the point of not caring. I remember that Bo made some comments about how slim I was and that she was sad to see that I’d lost my boobies. I held them as if someone had stolen them and they laughed at me.

The water was nice and I sank as low in the water as I could and lay back with my head on a nice soft pillow. It felt nice and it smelled good too with the scented bath oil or soap they’d put in.

This was becoming a corridor now as first Rach and then Bo relieved themselves. Bo made some comment about it being OK since I’d been adopted and I managed a smile. It felt nice and gradually the room stopped spinning. I guess I fell to sleep for a while because the water was getting cold when I realized Bo was shaking me and telling me that Rach and Alex had crashed out in the spare room. She offered me the couch or a comfy bed and produced a towel and some dry panties and a dressing gown. She helped me to my feet and wrapped the towel around me. I’d removed most of the make-up by submerging under the water but I had sooty black eyes where the mascara had run that marked the nice white towel. I was apologetic but what else could I do but use the towel I expected that had just washed away. Damn lipstick marks too. I’d have to replace the towel.

‘Well what’s it to be Little Bo? Hard sofa or nice soft bed?’

‘The bed sounds nice but what about you. It isn’t fair for you to take the sofa.’

‘Let’s get you tucked in and never mind about that. What do you prefer? Panties, in the raw or to borrow a pair of my pyjamas? I don’t suppose you are into nighties yet are you?’

I opted for the panties and snuggled deep into the soft sheets pulling up the duvet to cover my head as Bo turned out the light. This was wonderful. I ached a bit from the hockey game and thankfully I was feeling a little less drunk.

I was just dozing as Bo reappeared in the doorway and the light of the hallway showed that she too was only wearing panties. Wow she looked fantastic. So tall and firm with everything seemingly in ideal proportion. How can a woman be so slim yet have such full breasts? I closed my eyes. Come on Robbie boy it’s not your birthday is it?

Bo had brought me a large glass of water that she insisted I drank to reduce the hangover effect. Somehow I got it all down and Bo sat on the bed beside me. I couldn’t take my eyes off her and she just smiled showing the most wonderful dimples in her cheeks and the glint in her eye certainly wasn’t due to the Vodka shots that she’d been drinking. I wished I could look so good. What was I saying?

Bo asked if I felt better and nodded. I looked at the clock as she turned off the light and it was 3am. I thanked her and whispered goodnight as the door closed. Oh Bo what a dream girl you are. Have I died and gone to heaven? What a great day. How kind that she’d given up her bed for me. Mmmmm. The bed was much more comfortable than my own. Mmmmm no work tomorrow. Oh my legs ache. What a nice aching feeling though. I should play a sport like this rather than be a couch potato. MMMMMM. This life they lead is pretty good. Maybe I should have worn the pyjamas but still it wasn’t so bad. MMMMM I had a great day. MMMMM it’s nice and warm in here. Poor Bo. I wonder if rach and Alex are snuggled up together and fast asleep by now. I should swop with Bo. Poor Bo. MMMMM but it’s nice here. MMMMM.

I must have slept well because it was daylight when I opened one eye. It was so warm and nice but I needed the bathroom. As I pulled back the duvet an arm pulled me back . wow it was Bo. She must have decided she wanted her bed afterall. Wow I had no panties on. I was naked from the toes up.

‘Mmm Little Bo come back. Come on it’s cold.’

‘Err I need a pee. What happened I have no panties on. Oh my nipples are sore. Oh I ache wher I was hit by a hockey stick. What am I talking about I never got hit down there.’

I rushed to the bathroom picking up the dressing gown to hide my embarrassment that was obviously up before me on a morning. I couldn’t remember anything as I relieved myself. Oh that feels good. Then I looked in the mirror. That’s not me surely. I looked just like early morning Rach. What’s happened to me. Wow did I just leave Bo in my bed? I am in heaven. I’ll have to go back and check as soon as I return to normal. Mmm not so big as the guys I’ve seen at the gym but still that’s what I got when the cards were dealt. I wondered what had happened to the panties that Bo gave me. I was sure she had done and that I hadn’t been that drunk.

I unlocked the door and crept back to the bedroom so not to wake anybody. It was 7-30 ish I guessed looking at the daylight outside. Too early for Rach for sure.

I opened the door and peeked in. Should I go sleep on the sofa or get back into bed for a while to recover. It was certainly comfortable but Bo was in there. Mmm no sign of movement so I decided that was the better option.

I was as quiet as possible and spotted the panties at the side of the bed hanging over the lamp. So I was right. I put them back on and slipped off the gown and snuggled back under the bed sheets trying not to disturb Bo.

‘brrr your cold hon where have you been?’

‘sorry I had to go to the bathroom. Do you want me to sleep on the sofa so you can enjoy your own bed?

‘Not at all. Come back here will you we never finished what we started. You said you wanted a turn remember?’

up
216 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

To quote a lyric...

Andrea Lena's picture

...by Walter Kittridge, sung by the Union Army during the War Between the States,

"Tenting tonight...tenting tonight..." Excellent as always!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Well I'll save that info

For the next Quiz night. I thought it was only the Yorkists and Lancastrians were the same countrymen who fought each other in the 100 year war that is still going on. I think we are winning. Ours was to have the right to make their Duke King of England. What was this scuffle about in America and was there a real winner?
I shudder at the thought of the meaning of tenting and you made me smile. Thanks for encouraging me with your flattery.
hugs

Jules

I have no doubt that

he and the girls will remember this night vividly for years to come.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

ONE OF THE GIRLS #7

YOUR A TRUELY SWEET & WONDERFUL LADY ,,, TO GIVE US ALL ANOTHER OF YOUR SWEET STORIES , IN TIME FOR VALENTINES ... I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINES DAY & WEEKEND ... THANKS ...

LOVE YOUR STORIES and ALL OF YOU ... THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT >>>