Afterglow Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Afterglow Part 2

Author's note: I had no intention of continuing this story, but people seemed to want to know more, and my muse agreed.

I was still laying in a strange bed when I heard a voice say, “take a drink, it will restore you.”

There was a tall glass filled with blue liquid on the nightstand beside the bed.

There was something in the voice I trusted, so I drank.

The liquid warmed me, and revived me.

I called out to the voice, asking “What’s happened to me?”

It responded, “I will be able to answer your questions soon. For now, know you are safe.”

I believed the voice.

Then I realized I needed to use the washroom, which meant I wasn’t in heaven.

After I navigated the challenges of a women’s urinary system, I took a moment to look at my new body in the bathroom mirror.

I was . . . cute.

Blonde hair down to my shoulders, green eyes that didn’t need glasses.

And freckles.

I had a LOT of freckles, and not just on my face.

Suddenly a memory from last night came back. My partner, whoever that was, had made a game of finding, and kissing, every freckle on my body.

With that memory restored, I realized I had been wrong about what had happened.

I had not been fucked, or screwed.

I had been made love to, in the best sense of those words.

Especially the word . . . Love.

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmm...

Sounds like somebody was playing connect the Dots! (On Dot's dots)
*snerks" loving Hugs, Talia

giggles, Talia

sounds like a fun game, doesn't it?

DogSig.png

A sweet coda

Emma Anne Tate's picture

A cute new body, a lot of love and freckles? Put a bow on it!

Emma