Jacqui and Me - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 2
By Julie D Cole

‘Goodnight my sweet J. You are fantastic and I can’t wait to meet again. Luv2u S xxxx’

............................................................................

I went straight upstairs to the bathroom and as usual mum stirred and shouted to check that it was me returning home. It was a long time since I’d been excited like this apart from the occasional incident whilst dreaming. I quickly undressed and turned on the shower. I placed Jacqui’s sweater on a hanger and had some crazy idea that I might wear wash it over the weekend and wear it to college on Monday.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and my chest had seemed to expand a little more but for once I didn’t feel annoyed or sad about it. I gently caressed each of my breasts and soon my nipples were erect. They were very sensitive at the moment and Jacqui had quickly realized this and focused her attention there. I looked at my little soldier who was fast asleep and hardly likely to stir again that night.

I decided to use some scented soap and to was and condition my hair using some of mums special hair care products from her special hiding place. For once I used a natural sponge to wash my body and since sis had left her lady-shave in the shower I decided to ensure that my legs were smooth and hairless. I guess I wanted to take a little bit more care about my appearance and remove any traces of masculine odors and body hair.

I took one of the soft white towels from the towel cupboard and slipped on a silk dressing gown that was a gift to mum from her sister who’d been to Singapore. It felt nice. I combed out my hair and wondered if I should tidy it up sometime or even change the colour. Mum had complained that it was too dark and that it made me look tired sometimes. She didn’t mind that I was letting it grow as long as I tied it back for college to ensure that it wasn’t falling across my face.

Sometimes I liked to brush it for 30 minutes to improve the sheen and I’d lift it with one of mums bigger brushes so that it had more body. I did seem to have inherited mums hair type rather than dads wiry type and it was the main reason why I had opted for the longer style.
My nipples were erect again because of the feeling of the silk dressing gown and I couldn’t leave them alone.

I decided to sleep in a bra and a soft t shirt so I went to sis’ room to search through her discard drawer. She had blossomed a lot very quickly so the drawer had several bras of different styles and different sizes. Not too many simple styles though so I opted for a pink full cup style that was very comfortable and was surprised how prominent my chest was under the sweater.

Then I saw some matching knickers in the drawer and decided that sis wouldn’t miss them since she at at least 2 drawers filled to bursting with underwear.

I picked up a copy of Hello magazine from the bedside table and took it to my room to read before I went to sleep. There was an article about one of my favorite actresses Hilary Swank in a film called Boys Don’t Cry. I was determined to buy the film as a DVD because I like the way she looks as a boy and also as a woman.

When I looked at her photographs in the magazine I felt she could be either an attractive boy or a pretty woman and she’d also had a strange effect on me as a female boxer in another film that she did. I was intrigued how a person can either look butch or so masculine and then so feminine and excite both men and women.

I wondered if she was mixed sex or if she just was a good actress. How did she become so strong when I am such a whimp who can’t build muscle. I felt confused but still my eyes were getting heavy by now and I fell asleep with the magazine in front of me.

I was awake early even though it was Saturday. Well if you call 8-30am early. Mum was surprised and offered to take me out for breakfast since it was a beautiful morning. I had to decline because I wanted to make sure I didn’t miss the call with Jacqui. In the end I rang her. Mum was trying to listen in and heard me mention her name so she backed away satisfied that I was talking to a girlfriend and making arrangements to meet up.

She asked if she knew her and if it was serious but I didn’t admit to anything. I just said we knew each other from college and that we were going out with friends and that Jacqui had borrowed her dads car. By now I had quite a few Kudos points but she still recommended that I dress smartly and tie back my hair.

We washed and dried the dishes as we talked and she noticed the sweater and my ever increasing chest size making a comment that I might need a bigger bra soon and was this bothering me. Right now it wasn’t bothering me at all to have sprouted these mounds on my chest because Jacqui had shown me the pleasures that are associated.

I had admired the bust showing in a low cut dress that Hilary Swank had been wearing in the photo in Hello magazine and automatically rubbed my ever increasing chest wondering what I’d look like at the moment if I wore an open neck shirt. I was sure I’d have a cleavage but not so big as hers and how to hide it.

I told mum that I’d had to go to my sisters room to find a bigger bra but I didn’t say anything about the matching boycut briefs. They felt comfortable too and I wondered if I should spend some of my savings and buy my own underwear since it didn’t seem hygienic to borrow Claires.

Mum was smiling at me as I touched myself and asked why I’d worn the sweater to bed. I had no answer other than Jacqui had loaned it to me and that it was nice material and fitted me very well. I said that it was a gift andshe just said it was more normal for a girlfriend to borrow her boyfriends clothes so what could I offer. I couldn’t imagine Jacqui borrowing anything of mine because firstly her shoulders were broad and second my taste in boy clothes wasn’t great because I couldn’t get too excited about it.

I did have an idea to give her one of my baseball caps instead that I often wore with my pony tail protruding through the back. Yes I decided she might wear a cap for training and that she might like one of the NY Yankees caps that I’d bought in New York.

So now what to wear to go with Jacqui. It needed to be casual yet smart so I could go with her for dinner late afternoon since we might not get home to change.

Mum ran me a bath that seemed a strange thing to do since I never took baths but she said I should take extra pride in my appearance and she added some smellies and oil to the water to soften my skin. She told me to wear a bath cap since I’d washed my hair the night before. I laughed when I put it on since I looked a bit like a skinnier version of Claire and more like a sister than a brother with my expanding bust. But my little soldier was reminding me of who I was.

I put on a fresh bra that looked almost new that I took from Claires current stock and slipped on some matching panties that were cut high on the leg. My little soldier was hardly evident. I couldn’t believe that I was now wearing the same size bra as Claire. How could my chest have grown so quickly?

Then I was shocked as mum knocked and walked straight in. She told me that Jacqui had arrived early and that she’d invited her in and she was in the kitchen sipping a fresh brew of coffee.

Mum never flinched as she saw me standing in front of her and just said to take care to look my best. I didn’t have much in the way of clothes so I searched out a pair of Levis from Claires wardrobe and borrowed a matching jacket that seemed to fit OK. I wore a loose fitted shirt and tucked it into the waist band of the jeans.

I looked OK so I selected a pair of tan colored short boots from Claires wardrobe and was surprised how well they fitted. They were low heel like a mans boot but I did think I might have been better to borrow boots with more of a heel in view of Jacquis height advantage over me.

I tidied my face and used some skin cream then reset my pony tail and picked up the matching NY Yankee caps. I put mine on and looked in the mirror. At least mum couldn’t say I hadn’t followed her advice even if my look was a bit unisex. The Levis fitted very well and much better than the jeans I wore. They were a bit tight to the crutch and little soldier might not be very happy later after a few hours in a restricted space.

I checked myself as I passed the mirror at the bottom of the stairs and hoped I hadn’t gone too far.

Jacqui just smiled as I entered the kitchen and said good morning in a formal sort of way. Mums eyes opened a bit and she said I looked smart and that we’d make a good pair. Jacqui spoke and said she liked my hat so I gave her the other one to wear and she laughed on put it on. Then I gave her a kiss boy to girl style remembering that mum was in the room.

As we left mum shouted me back because I’d left my mobile phone. She asked where I was keeping my wallet but I’d had to leave it upstairs so I could just carry some cash and a credit card in the jacket pocket which had buttons.

As we reached the car Jacqui opened the door for me and I settled into the passenger seat. Jacqui handed me her shoulder bag to hold as she got into the drivers seat and told me I could put my mobile phone and money inside for safe keeping. I waived to mum and put the bag on my knee asking where we were going and what was the afternoons itinerary.

Jacqui said we were due at the softball practice area at 12 noon and that some snacks were usually provided pre-practice. It was unusual to be going out on a Saturday and even though it was nothing special I was looking forward to it.

As we pulled around the corner out of sight of my house Jacqui pulled over and stopped the car. She leaned over and kissed me and then just said that was better since she had wanted to do that as soon as I’d entered the room.

I was blushing for sure but I liked it. Jacqui looked at my chest that was exposed with the open shirt and said ‘Where did you get those from Was it due to my treatment last night?’ We laughed and I said I didn’t know what I was eating to cause this growth but if I found out I might patent it. She undid the first button to expose some cleavage and smiled.

‘We should stop by a mall later and buy a silver chain with a cross or something to finish the job. I smiled and said ‘Only if you are buying because I’m almost skint.’
When we pulled up in the practice pitch car park most of the team were milling around outside and at least I found some girls were my size and shorter as well as some other similar size and weight as Jacqui.

I was a bit surprised to find no other men around so I was on my own. Most of the girls did seem to have partners who were close girlfriends with them. As Jacqui secured the brake she asked if I’d mind looking after her bag until later after practice and I accepted. She reached inside for a lipstick that surprised me. I couldn’t imagine Jacqui with lipstick and was waiting to see.

Then she smiled and said it might look better on me and would I like to try. I tried to say no but she did persuade me to apply a little saying it was fairly neutral.

I looked in the mirror to apply it and she just laughted and said this was obviously not the first time.

In truth I did wear lip protector in the cold weather so it wasn’t exactly difficult.
As I stepped out of the car Jacqui introduced me to some of the gang. ‘This is my close friend Sammy. I hope you don’t mind me bringing her along.

To be continued………………..

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Girl-boys

Andrea Lena's picture

...do cry; long at times and all too frequently, aye? What I wouldn't give to be sitting in the stands in girly jeans and a man's Yankee jersey draped over an ever burgeoning bosom, my long hair in a ponytail thru the back of my Yankee cap as I watched Jacqui line a triple in the gap to score two and win the game? A nice congratulatory kiss as strong arms pulled me close and my left leg lifted slightly with my head tilted back in welcome. Please feel free to disagree with my impression, aye?

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Jacqui and Sammy

Aww, Aunty Andrea, you're such a romantic. But you're right, it would be a sweet situation to be in.

Looks like Mum knows what is going on (especially after chatting with Jacqui?), and is pretty okay with it too.

I knew she was going to introduce "Sammy" as a girl to the others. *grin*

Lees

This is going well

Except that it's too short! Still, it's quite good, and I'm anxious to read more!

Wren

Lovely story

Ole Ulfson's picture

Julie,

thank you for a great second chapter of what I hope will be many. And thank you again for the gentle way you are treating Sam's issues. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Very entertaining and thought provoking,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

In all of us...

... there's a little of Hilary Swank, I'm convinced of it! G xx (Love the story so far!)

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 2

Wonder if Sammy is like he is?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

the wondering... is wonderful!

Wondering if the hair should be trimmed a little... or coloured a little. Wondering if Jacqui would wear the lipstick, or ask if...... Of course, he'd love to try it, and of course, it wasn't the first time... but it WAS the first time with a girlfriend present..... Lucky boy. (And isn't Mum being kind and encouraging!?0 DOUBLE lucky boy! xx