Jacqui and Me - Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 4
By Julie D Cole

I suppose we sat there for about an hour before Patsy complained that she was cold and that we ought to go inside for a sauna. ‘Coming Sammy?’
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
I thought about the complications and the possible implications as tempting as it sounded.

‘I’m not sure really. I can’t.’

‘Why ever not we know all about you now and it’s not as if you’ve got anything to hide. Why not make up for the lost years of girlhood and chill out with us in the sauna or the jaccuzi?’

I was getting a bit nervous. Maybe this had gone a bit too far now and I needed time to think. So I said I had to go to the bathroom.OMG what did I say that for since now Flo was coming along as well.

As we approached I looked at the men’s door and then the women’s and diverted to the women’s. I closed my eyes for a moment because I was scared. It was as if I was about to jump off the high diving board not knowing where the water was or if it was deep enough. This escapade wasn’t something I’d planned for or expected I’d be doing when I got up this morning. What would happen if anybody found out about me in the ladies bathroom or showers? I’d be as good as dead.

I plucked up the courage to enter and was surprised. I found it wasn’t the lush lounge that I though all womens facilities were based around. No soft sofas and coffee tables or places to sit for a long chat. What do they do when inside? There were only 2 cubicles. Only one cubicle was vacant since the other had an out of order sign on it. Not very good considering the overall size of the buildings and the number of girls around. Flo was kind enough to let me go first and told me to hurry up because otherwise she would soon be bursting.

I was bursting already because I don’t have much capacity so that’s another big disadvantage of having the body of a man. What am I saying I am a man? Or am I? I cast my mind back to the poor character in the film I’d seen the night before. Boys do cry I’m afraid and people can be so cruel. I should get out of here I think.

But it’s not been bad so far. I felt this was the first time I’d felt like I had some friends even if I had been manoeuvred by Jackie.

I pulled down my Levis to check the little soldier wasn’t too prominent so I could decide whether or not to take the risk of a swim suit. I was pleasantly surprised that the tight panties had kept him well tucked in. I thought I would definitely be able to get away with wearing a swimming costume as long as he didn’t get too excited. Maybe I’d be better to just go in the jaccuzi since the water would be bubbling and not so clear. Also I always found if I went in water it had a shrinking effect.

I pushed him back and tucked him in a bit. Mmm I wonder if he is shrinking back inside my body these days. I should be so lucky right now. Boobs and nothing sticking out. That would be enough to remove all my fears. I sat down on the toilet holding his tip between my fingers so that he pointed down and I relieved myself. I didn’t want to stand up and let Flo hear me peeing into the bowl or to leave any splash marks.

When I finished I opened the door and because I’d taken a few minutes Flo couldn’t wait any longer and she pushed right past me. She didn’t even wait for me to leave or try to close the door. She just pulled down her leggings and panties and crouched and peed right there in full view of me. I wasn’t sure where to look. She just smiled and said sorry. It sounded like a water fountain.

As I stepped out blushing because of the compromising situation I looked in the mirror at myself. I did look feminine and I could be a femboy or a butch girl I suppose. But I didn’t really want to be either. Should I try to act more like a girl as the gang were expecting and just enjoy myself? It did seem like a great opportunity for me and I was starting to make new friends. I was quite looking forward to some time with Jacs as well if I ever manage to get her away from practice. As I started to wash my hands Flo appeared beside me and she quickly apologised for embarrassing me and was laughing at herself. I tried to ignore it but I started laughing too. What a sight!

I decided to freshen my lips so I opened Jacs bag. Flo was soon looking at the contents from over my shoulder.

‘Mmm not much in there. Don’t you wear make-up you seem to travel light.’

‘I didn’t have much time today and anyway Jacs said it was a casual and fun day and I didn’t need much.’

‘Well I’ll lend you some things after we had a soak and a suana and a nice cold plunge to tone us up.’

So I was getting dragged into this afternoon whatever I thought. So should I try to get out of this mess or not? I just decided on more stalling tactics. ‘Do you mind if we take a look first because I’m a bit nervous and I didn’t come prepared. Maybe I should leave it until next time.’

‘Aw come on Sammy let’s put your mind at rest. Come and look. We don’t bite you know. Just ‘cos we all prefer girls company doesn’t been we’re all going to dive on you and have our wicked way. We don’t all carry weapons in our bags and strap them on first chance we get. I think you might have spent too much time around boys. You need some re-training I think. Let’s start now.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Well first understand that we do mix a bit and some of us really like girly things like any straight girls. If there are straight girls in fact. I’m not so sure these days. The others like to do boy type things like Em and Jacs. They like the physical, macho things but they don’t show that side too often in front of boys. They like competitive sports and they always challenge each other. Jac’s can play almost any sport and I bet she could beat a lot of men.’

Does that mean you are all paired then?’

‘No we mix it up as I say. We all have quiet days and happy days, sad days or days when we want to be left alone.’
‘But girls are always talking aren’t they and looking for best friends.’

‘OK you do need training. I think your dad was mad. He should have left you alone young lady.’

‘Mmm maybe but then I’ve no regrets.’

We went into the changing rooms and I was relieved that it was quiet. At least no embarrassment with girls parading around half naked like in the mens dressing rooms. Some just show off they ‘assets’ and it always made me feel awkward.

I could see that some changing areas had curtains. Also the shower area was segregated through another doorway with shower cubicles with lockable doors. There was a corner of the changing area that was screened off that I assumed was for visitors whose religion didn’t accept communal changing.

So under pressure from Flo I capitulated. ‘Ok I’ll do it if you think your cossy will fit me..’
“Great let’s go find Patsy and the others and we can all join in as we normally do. I have a spare bag of gear in my locker if you want to borrow the whole contents of the bag.’

That was kind considering we’d only met earlier. ‘Yes if you don’t mind that’s very nice of you. Then if you let me take the bag home I can take the cosy and wash it through’

It was a mauve Nike bag with pockets. I looked inside to find it full of female items that included a one piece swimsuit, spare training leggings and a top, spare panties, make-up, deodorant and perfume. There was even a part open pack of slim line tampons. She had a cosmetic bag and a hairbrush and some shampoo and conditioner. Well that would help me a lot.

‘This is great. Are you sure it’s OK to borrow it.’

‘Of course I just hope the costume fits because it’s a bit big for me since it’s one my mum bought me.’

So we all ended up in the changing rooms with most of them chatting away whilst they undressed. Patsy, me and another girl opted for privacy. Flo was parading around in the open area with no shyness at all. I guessed the private areas were also useful for younger girls or if it was the time of the month. Patsy did seem to be suffering a bit with stomach cramps and was not really looking forward to the jaccuzi.’

I put on the cosy and didn’t need much effort to tuck myself right in. I just pushed my weenie back as far as I could and it stayed still. At least no big bulge or elephants trunks swining about. Sometimes it’s convenient to be not so well endowed.

As I pulled up the straps over my shoulders I couldn’t believe how well the costume fitted around my chest. The built in cups pulled my boobies up and together and I was amazed at the effect it had. I actually fitted the costume very well and now I had a cleavage. Unfortunately I was a little bit too slim around my butt to be truly effective as a girl but then most of the gang weren’t too well endowed or shapely.

I was the only one wearing a full costume, with the rest opting for bikinis. Flo looked slim and I wished I had a tight tum like her. I’d have to try some exercises. It was a good job I didn’t wear a bikini because I would have needed a trim. If I ever plucked up the courage to do this again I’d be sure to prepare properly. But definitely no wax treatments.

Flo looked straight at my bust. ‘Wow you fill that better than me. You will certainly catch Jacquis attention if she sees you when they join us in the pool.’

‘What pool?’

‘Oh we have a pool as well so come on I’ll give you the grand tour. It’ll take all of 5 minutes.’
Another problem for me because I couldn’t swim but I didn’t want to admit it. I was terrified of water ever since I fell in the duck pond in the park.

‘Come on Sammy lets go through so aren’t you going to take your band out of your hair? Let’s do the jaccuzi first.’
I removed the band and let my hair fall giving it a comb through with my fingers and then pulling it away from my eyes. I don’t think I’d visited a barbers shop for a least 3 years and mum keeps it tidy for me. However she was right that it was getting a bit too long these days and that I should have it trimmed.

But I didn’t want to because it was one of the best features that I had. Well maybe second to this new formed bust. I was amazed that they had filled out so quickly.

We took the obligatory shower by the pool before entering and I let the water run through my hair. I was trying to stay calm and hoped my little soldier would stat still and securely in his place. I touched myself and rubbed the soap. He never moved and I don’t think he dare come out today.

I stepped into the jaccuzzi sitting between Flo and Patsy and two other girls were there called Helen and Becky. Helen had blonde hair whilst Becky was a redhead with lots of freckles that she absolutely hated.

We had twenty minutes together and then we all moved to the steam room and then the sauna. It seemed like the chattering never stopped and lots of questions came my way. I haven’t talked so much before and mum always complains when sis is away that I never try to chat. If she could see me know what would she think? In wished I knew.

Fortunately most questions that came my way I answered honestly. We found that my taste in music was the same as Helens [and a bit girly] whilst Flo and I found we shared the same favourite film. It was Beaches that was a tear jerker. They’d all been to see Westlife in concert and invited me along next time. We all liked them and Flo asked me if I fancied any of them. I said no that was fortunately a plus mark for me. I was feeling quite comfortable in this environment that was quite the opposite of my lonely Saturdays in my bedroom.

The fun stopped when I was forced to take a cold dip in the plunge pool. I was terrified to do it in case the plunge disturbed my little soldier. In fact when I slipped off the side coaxed by Flo I screamed. I even surprised my-self at the high pitch but put it down to the ice cold water hitting little soldier and my being with the girls all afternoon. I was starting to pick up their habits.

I guess he must have shrunk to half size with the cold water and when we walked across the back of the pool I wanted to explore because I thought ‘he’ had disappeared. I daren’t touch though without discreetly positioning my towel.

We then went back to the shower to get warm again and I was chatting to Patsy when Jacqui and Em came running in from the dressing rooms and pushed us aside. My god Jacqui looked fit and strong and I could feel myself staring at her well developed arms and legs. Wow. any man would have been proud of her biceps and she looked extremely fit. She didn’t wear a bikini thow and opted for a black cut-away one piece Speedo. It flatted her chest and it was high up the legs.

Mmm what a nice mound I remember thinking. It was the first time I’d seen her stripped down and no wonder they all liked her.
She put her arms around me and gave me a kiss in front of everybody. Not just a peck so naturally they all cheered. They seemed to know what was coming next with Jacqui because of her prowess and reputation but I didn’t.

Suddenly she surprised me by picking me up and I tried to escape because she was running towards the pool.

I screamed again but this time it was fear because I couldn’t swim and Jacqui might be rough with me.

We went under the water and I must have swallowed a bucket full. I was fighting for air as she held me up and I was trying to hit her on the chest. She was just laughing at me for being frightened and then she held me up so I didn’t sink again and just put her hand to my lower tummy, well my crutch really and whispered in my ear.

‘Sorry Sam I hope you didn’t have another accident.’

To be continued………………….

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you Julie,

A lovely little story again,such a joy.

ALISON

One Day Soon

model26_0.jpg

I hope to write a bigger story. Then you can sit with a bottle of red wine every evening and read it.
I have a few stories to go back to yet when I feel inspired again. I learned a lot so far.
Hope that you will you keep reading and I'll try to keep writing to collect kudos and more compliments from you.
Hugs Jules
.................................................
Women are never disarmed by compliments. Men always are. That is the difference between the two sexes.
-- Oscar Wilde

Sounds true to me.

Jules

Little soliders...

Andrea Lena's picture

...wouldn't I love to decommission mine along with his wingmen? Oh well. I just love your stories, and this has become one of my favorite stories, period. Thank you,Julie!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Little Soldiers

My goodness!

I'm glad you enjoy my stories and that this is one of your favorites. I should aim even higher next time.

Another quote from CS Lewis:-
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither. "

Hugs
Jules

Jules

A transformative interlude...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Thank you so much, Julie, for sharing this sweet story with us. I'm loving every minute of it! Please, don't let Sammy get hurt.

You make me care for your characters. It's the greatest praise I can give.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

5000th Kudo!

Now I get a story, right?

Melanie E.

I'm in your debt

So now I have to do it. well now I will try my very best.
Please be gentle.
Hugs

Jules

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 4

I think she likes him

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine