Carla & Julian - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

boy-crush-girl-_2.jpg

Carla and Julian
By Julie Dawn Cole
Chapter 2

That Spring Break adventure signalled a big change in my life. I felt completely different about myself knowing that somebody was attracted to me and I had brought so much joy to Carla. She could have her pick of many boys yet she chose me. Mum commented that she was so happy that I had stopped locking myself away in my room alone and she really liked Carla who called around regularly and sometimes brought her flowers.
I wanted to spend more and more of my spare time with Carla and lucky for me she felt the same. We went out regularly together to movies or to eat and I even accepted going to some bars in one of the better areas of Monterrey. My social contacts increased though I was more popular amongst the girls because they felt that I could be trusted which meant they confided in me.
Dad was so pleased with the change in my personality and the fact that I seemed to be in a relationship that he felt was improving my confidence and my grades improved significantly. I wanted to show Carla that I could match her attainment levels and apart from sport I did.
At the end of the college year my results were so good that I won an award and dad surprised me with a gift of my very own car. It was a VW Beetle with a soft top that was just perfect. It was top of the range and some of the college boys were clearly envious. They said it was a bit girly but really I didn’t care. It was just the right size and big enough for Carly and I.
I was now free and I could return favours to Carla so we went for long drives to nice locations where we could walk hand in hand or lay in the shade under a tree and continue where we left off at Spring Break. I loved her to pieces and she made me tingle all over when she kissed me or nibbled my ear and whispered that she loved me.
Unfortunately, later that summer we were forced apart when Carla’s parents insisted Carla went with them on vacation to see family in San Diego that meant we were separated for 3 weeks. I was invited to go with them that regrettably was impossible, as Carla knew, since I didn’t have the required documentation. I was gutted. Carla tried to persuade her parents that she stayed in Monterrey but they were adamant she went with them. The vacation was planned to coincide with a family wedding and Carla was a bridesmaid so needed to be there in advance of the wedding to be fitted for her dress and support her cousin.
As it happened I was also due to go to Mexico City with mum and dad that was part business and part vacation but I was spitting feathers when dad announced it had been delayed by 2 weeks so that meant Carla and I would be apart for around 5 weeks altogether. Dad had arranged to open a new office and he was meeting some new staff and he was keen for me to meet them and for them to meet me. He suggested I spend some time in the office so I would understand more about the the business. It was his plan for me to join the company when I finished college so I had little choice but to go with them. Some vacation and my car left at home.
Whilst Carla was away on her vacation I enjoyed my little car and drove around the Monterrey area to occupy some of my time. I loved to drop the top down and let the wind blow through my hair. I soon learned that I needed a cap for the top of my head to cover my shoulders and arms from the sun. I usually waited until late afternoon until the sun was dropping but mum wasn’t keen and she emphasised that I should take extra care in case I was mistaken for a young woman. I was a little shocked but I guess she was right since I had let my hair grown longer with Carla’s encouragement and she had been trimming it for me. As it happened I preferred to drive in quieter parts of Monterrey anyway and no way would I go downtown where some streets were renowned for gangs of lads having a good time and getting into trouble.
Luckily Carla and I kept in daily contact and she always ensured that we spoke, e-mailed or sent texts to each other every day and avoided social contact with other people our age as much as possible. I suppose neither of us wanted to lose the other. Sometimes Carly would contact me several times a day, especially when she was out shopping with her mum for her dress and various things for a wedding party.
I was amazed how beautiful she looked in her dress when she sent a photo for my approval. I was not used to seeing her in a dress since mostly she wore trousers, leggings or shorts. The dress also showed her slim waist the colour was very feminine. As Carla switched off her phone she whispered that she wished it was us.
I wished I was with them to see a USA wedding and to watch Carla and maybe tease her too. She was more like her dad than her mum and I guessed she might want to change for the wedding party celebrations.
My father was very busy during our trip and mum was frustrated so she persuaded him to let me squeeze a few days freedom to go sightseeing and shopping with her. He was happy to oblige and whilst I enjoyed watching how the business was being set up and meeting his employee’s they didn’t seem comfortable with my presence. I wasn’t sure if they thought I was a snitch as the boss’s son or if they were prejudiced because I was Chinese and they resented us being successful in their country. One of the female staff was particularly unfriendly and I overheard her comment suggesting I was effeminate and gay. I was getting used to comments like hers but I couldn’t help my Asian soft skin and slight build or the fact that I had soft features.
I didn’t get much contact with her and I was glad to escape with mum and we took a private tour around parts of Mexico City with a nice female escort, Rosa Maria, who was tall and elegant and did some modelling work as well as being a private tour guide. The city is massive so we only scratched the surface I suppose and since it is at high altitude level if we walked around much we were quickly out of breath. After a while mum had an urge to spoil herself but she also wanted to spoil me too. From time to time she would pick something up and share opinions with Rosa and then hold it against me saying how cute it was and how the colour suited my skin tone. I was ok with it and just a little embarrassed, but I found myself more involved after thinking I’d like to buy something for Carla as a gift. Maybe Rosa didn’t realise I had a girlfriend and she picked up a bright yellow summer dress and said that the colour and style was really nice. She turned to me and asked if I liked it. I guess I just nodded so she asked mum what size I was and should I try it on.
Then she turned and put it back on the rack and for a moment or two I thought she was serious. What if she really was serious? Did she think I was mums daughter or was she just teasing me?
Luckily I got a call from Carla so I found a quiet spot and a seat near the dressing rooms where I could chat whilst they carried on looking. I told Carla about where we were and what had just happened but not that I wanted to buy a gift for her. She laughed when I told her what had just happened and said to enjoy myself and play along if mum was ok about it. Let her have some fun time with me and nobody knew me and I was unlikely to meet Rosa again.
Before she disconnected she said she wanted me to try on the dress and send her a photo. Then in a flash she was gone.
As if by telepathy mum and Rosa were heading towards me with several items including the dress and they ushered me into the dressing rooms.
‘But mum these are female dressing rooms.’
‘Come on never mind they have separate cubicles for changing and look they have large mirrors so you can see how you look before we buy. I don’t want to treat you and then find you won’t wear it.’
‘But mum I’m a boy and somebody will complain.’
‘No they won’t. Anyway it’s quiet and this isn’t a cheap store so less customers.’
‘But mum I will look stupid and I feel really embarrassed.’
Rosa stepped in and supported mum saying I could pass either way so not to worry. She had a basket that was filled with underwear and she passed me some panties to wear under the dress.
Mum came into the cubicle and I undressed with her help. She turned away as I put on the panties but she could still see me in the mirror.
‘We’ll have to do something about that young man if it is going to stir like that when you wear panties. It will spoil the lines of the dress.’
She zipped up the dress and took the tie out of my hair and fluffed it before taking a brush from her bag and tidying it so it hung almost to my shoulders.
‘That’s better. Come on and take a look at yourself in the mirrors outside and see what Rosa thinks.’
I was extremely nervous as I exited the cubicle and Rosa was chatting with a sales assistant and turned around.
‘Wow I was right that colour suits you.’
Mum nodded her agreement and they stepped aside so I could see myself. The assistant asked me to wait whilst she brought a pair of shoes with a heel and asked my size. They had several pairs in the dressing rooms for customer use and she selected a pair with open toes and what seemed to be a high heel.
‘Now that’s even better. The dress is a perfect length don’t you think?;
Mum nodded and I could see the pride in her face.
‘Rosa what do think? You know fashion better than me.’
‘Well in my opinion heels are imperative. More shopping or do you have any back at your hotel?’
‘More shopping as we didn’t bring any. This is my first ever shopping trip with Juliana.’

I was mesmerized by the illusion of myself as a young woman in the mirrors and was encouraged to move around a little to get used to the heels. Mum took several photos of me from all around and then one with Rosa and asked Rosa to take one of us together.
‘You and your mum are so alike.’
I asked that they take a photo with my phone and then had the problem of whether or not I should send it to Carla or not.
I tried more of the items on and then Rosa said I needed to try the dress again now I was more comfortable but this time with more up top. She produced a bra that matched the panties from her shopping basket.
‘Here this is a B cup that should be about right for your frame.’
Rosa was right and with inserts in the bra the dress fitted even better and so we had another round of photos.
‘Do you like it better with your own boobies Juliana?’
‘I guess so.’
‘Don’t worry about it please. I can speak from my own experience. Your mum is in heaven aren’t you?’
‘Well I’ve always dreamed of having a second child. A daughter. Now I think I’ve got two in one.’
‘Mum please. I’m worried about what people will think. Aren’t you ashamed of me? What will dad think? What will Carla think?’

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I have the feeling........

D. Eden's picture

That Carla will love it. We already know that she is attracted to women, and I think she will prefer Juliana.

The question is really what will Julian’s father think? I have the feeling he will be upset at the idea of his son looking more like his daughter.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Not intending to make this a long story

It leads into a video where you can meet the characters in the story and more should you wish to watch it. Then you can see if they match the ones you imagined by reading this story. You'll be able to decide if Julian(a) and his/her father have a good or a bad relationship going forward.

Jules

Carla and Julian

I believe Carla will love it and father will freak. I have to believe he really wants a son to take over his business. The question is how soon will Julian start fitting in better with the girls, if they see a picture of him in that dress it will start something.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Another great chapter...

Mantori's picture

... Of my favorite author.

Thank you Julie.

I was hoping to read another piece of your writing soon. And here you delivered. Obviously going in a direction where there is sure to be pleasure and conflict.

I am still missing SWE. I am wondering what all those Italians are up too with my close friend Kim...

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Author Page Links Missing

Uhuru N'Uru's picture

Both Chapters are missing the usual Author Page, and Series links at top of page.
Also the Series has no Book entry on your Author Page
Julie D Cole | BigCloset TopShelf

I doubt you made such an error, after posting so many stories, this seems to be happening to a lot of experienced authors in last few days.
I'm convinced something's got messed up in the code that should add these links when you make the usual, author series entries in posting.
Doesn't happen all the time, but it does occur more often than not.


Dark Elven Sissy Slut – Uhuru N’Uru

Outlining

erin's picture

It's called outlining and it isn't automatic, someone has to do it. Normally, one of my assistants does it but I think she may be out of town this week. A few authors do it themselves. I've linked the two chapters to Julie's page and to each other. Thanks for calling my attention to the problem.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Who's Julian trying to convince?

Jamie Lee's picture

Being more confident can lead to an improvement in many areas of a person's life.

Whe Julian's dad saw Julian had more self confident he was very pleased and paid more attention to Julian. So why the change in dad? Was he ashamed of a son who lacked self confident or a son who no longer appeared feminine in his eyes because he now showed self confident? Which in dad's eyes, believing in the old ways, meant Julian was being assertive as a man did.

When Julian and Carla were together she often wanted Julian to take the submissive role. Even encouraging him to be more feminine. Now that mom and Rosa want him to dress feminine, he protests with the usual reasons. But who is he trying to convince? Mom and Rosa are already set in what he should wear, so it has to be himself he's trying to convince.

Because dad follows the old ways, and as such believes a man leads women and not follow them, he will not be happy if mom makes Julian wear the clothes she and Rosa bought him back to the hotel. Dad wanting Julian to head the new office will be withheld because of seeing how Julian is dressed. And if Julian is made to wear the clothes back to the hotel, and if dad does see how Julian is dressed, mom and dad are going to have a very heated discussion with dad explaining about the old ways.

Wonder how dad will like sleeping on the couch?

Others have feelings too.