Carla & Julian - Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

boy-crush-girl-_2.jpg

Carla & Julian - Chapter 9

By Julie D Cole

We lay back on the bed feeling relieved but slightly exhausted and very happy. Carla started giggling and then gave out a cry of yessss! If I thought I was elated she beat me hands down.

‘We are getting married and I’ve got a job working for your dad. We can be together for the rest of our lives and I’ll make sure we have so much fun. I want to show up the Empire State Building in New York, shopping in Chicago, kiss you in front of Niagra Falls, fly over the Grand Canyon and take you for dinner in Chinatown and for a stroll around Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco. I want to see your face when you are free to travel. I love you so much. Yippeee!’

I didn’t get chance to respond much but I just asked how and when we would fit this grand tour in before our lips were locked together. I seemed to have suddenly grown up and I couldn’t wait to get college out of the way and to set up home together. The prospect of visiting the USA and settling down there sometime in the not too distant future gave me butterflies in my stomach. My grandparents dream coming true for me. I would do my best to make a success of everything that lie ahead and to try to arrange for grandfather Li to visit us before he became too infirm to travel. If only grandmother was still alive to join us. She had looked after me in my formative years and taught me so much. I missed her and so did mum and dad.

Carla reached across and put her arm under my neck and then edged closer to me and asked what thoughts were going through my head but I just said happy ones. We hugged and kissed for a while and then lay back looking at the ceiling.

‘Would you like to do anything before we go to dinner Julian? I’m feeling really turned on after such an exciting few hours. You look amazing and I’m so glad that dad agreed for me to come here to meet you and he said I should act on my instincts. He was right.’

‘What do you have in mind? Do you mean go somewhere? We won’t have time.’

‘No I meant for us to snuggle up together so I can get a proper look at you and we can maybe do a bit of exploring under the sheets. Just for you to compare your new parts to the real thing.’

‘Carla I feel embarrassed and maybe later but not now I think we should wait a bit. Mum might call to let us know what time we are meeting.’

‘Surely mum will give us some privacy. She knows how much we’ve missed each other.’

‘OK them since you are already half undressed.’

I saw Carla in the corner of my eye as she quickly disappeared completely naked under the sheets. I undressed as discretely as I could by facing the wall. It seemed strange to be in full view of Carla even though we’d seen each other naked earlier. I stripped down to my panties and slipped into bed to join her. She took my right hand to cup her left breast and pushed her nipple between my forefingers and it immediately became aroused. Carla smiled and stretched to nibble my ear. I shuddered a little.

‘Well Juliana we are alone again at last. Our engagement has been blessed and before long we will be officially married.’

‘Yes it was all so fast. I apologise for my father’s behaviour since he was assuming so many things. I promise I’d never discussed any of what he suggested with him or my mother. I hope he didn’t put you in an awkward position where you couldn’t refuse.’

She pushed my hair behind my ear and shook her head. ‘Not at all. You know I hate college and it’s the perfect chance to escape and start work even if it ends up as a year out. I need a break and until I met you I was feeling lost. I was just about scraping through and I had a couple of flings with boys and a relationship with one of my girlfriends. You don’t know her and she is in another relationship now. Lucky me or we might never have met.’

‘Does that mean you are bisexual?’

‘I suppose it does but then I feel really comfortable with you. What other man would go to the trouble you’ve gone to so that he can spoil me at a Spa and allow himself to be feminised? Do you feel comfortable like this?’

‘Well if it makes you happy how could I not be comfortable?’

‘Doesn’t it hurt to be tightly restrained like this? Especially if I kiss your neck and nibble your ears.’

‘Please Carla. Just take it easy I’m not sure.’’

As we kissed I could Carla moved her hand and I could feel her removing my panties and exploring between my legs. I was unable to resist and I moved my hand down to her firm buttocks wishing I could remove the prosthetics so that I could properly feel her touch. She took my left hand in hers and moved it between her legs gyrating gently and pressing my hand firmly so that my fingers caressed her lips. She was warm and moist. Within a minute at most she was sighing and then biting me gently before letting out a muffled scream.

After a short break to catch her breath she whispered how much she loved me and moved my hand back into position and started gyrating again but this time her lips were parted and she moved my hand taking three of my fingers and pushing herself carefully into a position so that she could take them inside her. Once again she sighed and nibbled my ear but it was followed by a playful bite of my neck before she let out another muffled scream that lasted several minutes.

She lay back and pulled me towards her and I could feel the pressure on my prosthetic reducing and was certain that I had been pushing hard against her thigh and had reached a climax without any penetration. We hugged each other until we were disturbed by my mobile ringing out. It was mum checking up on us and telling us they had reserved a table at a Japanese restaurant and asking if we could meet in 45 minutes since it was a 30 minute drive from the hotel.

I sat up and daren’t lie back down or Carla might decide to go for round three. I turned and smiled at her sitting up leaning on large cushions and pretending to smoke a cigar. She had the most beautiful breasts so firm and perfectly formed. She’d obviously had a full wax before the wedding and her pubic area was neatly shaped. ‘Come on Carla we’d better get a move on. I need a shower to cool off after that exertion so finish that cigar if you want one too.’

She didn’t need any tempting and she jumped out of bed and followed me and we showered together for the second time in a few hours taking care not to linger too long.

‘Jules, I really love you but I’m so sorry.’

‘Why? You did nothing wrong.’

‘Jules, I didn’t think about you just now and I was totally selfish. I just didn’t think about you but seeing you like this today is something else.’

‘Don’t worry Carla, it was good for me too.’

‘But you look so amazing. You have become my dream girl. You’ve done this just for me. Just look at you. Everything looks so real. I love you so much.’

‘But it was good for me too honestly. I just had a slight fear that you would disapprove.’

‘But Jules you obviously know that I’ve had more relationships with other girls than with men through college. I was attracted by your femininity and you are not like other men. I feel comfortable to be myself when I’m with you.’

‘I liked you from the time we first met. I noticed you eyeing me all through class. I kept wondering what was wrong, but I was always a loner because I look different. Then you came over and introduced yourself and sat with me in the refectory. You made me feel comfortable and you introduced me to your friends. You changed my life. So you’ve nothing to be sorry about.’

We hugged and kissed looking comical in our shower caps as we stepped under the large shower head to let the cool water flow over our bodies. We soaped each other and rinsed off since we agreed that we had to get a move on, or we’d be late.

As we dried ourselves on fresh fluffy towels I turned to Carla. ‘What do you think we should wear for a celebration? I think mum and dad will be dressed smartly.’

‘How about your new yellow dress.’

‘Ha ha, very funny. You know I can’t wear that, especially out in a restaurant and moreso in front of dad. He’ll have a heart attack and I took a big enough chance this afternoon in shorts and a top,’

‘But your mum bought it for you so she must see the femininity that I see.’

‘I guess she got carried away since we were having such a good time shopping.’

‘Well I don’t know how you can keep hiding the girl that your mum and I can see from your father. Rosa fully understands and she even introduced you to a friend of hers who persuaded you to trust her to fit you out. She is very skilled. Everything is in proportion. I guess if you aren’t ready to be Juliana you’ll have to attend dinner as Julian then. Such a pity.’

‘Don’t worry. I will be Juliana tomorrow just for you. It is my gift to you and hopefully something to mark our engagement in your memory.’

‘It certainly will and intend to enjoy every minute.’

‘I still don’t know what to wear tonight. I can’t wear a bra or my chest will be even more noticeable.’

‘Maybe you’d be better wearing a jacket anyway that will be a bit warm but the restaurant and the car will have aircon. A jacket should cover you well enough and I can lend you some lightweight cotton slacks that are unisex if you like. They should fit you more snugly than your normal casual slacks but who is to know? I won’t tell anybody.’

‘But what will you wear if I wear your slacks?’

‘I get I ought to make the effort and wear the dress that mum persuaded me to buy in San Diego for the post wedding family dinner that I am missing. It’s a bit low cut that might ensure your dad keeps his gaze in my direction through dinner.’

That decided we dressed and I helped each other with our hair and I persuaded Carla to wear more make-up than usual. She looked more feminine than I’d ever seen her before and her dress fitted her perfectly and accentuated her curves. She wasn’t naturally slim around the waist and she had boyish hips but the style of dress and the heels she was wearing gave a different impression. She was now taller than me but I was used to looking up to people and it never stopped dad from being successful. Neither mum or dad were very tall so it was inevitable I’d follow suit.

I transferred the contents of my purse and my phone to my jacket pockets and too Carla by the arm and we headed to the lounge to meet mum and dad. He stood up to greet us and he was clearly impressed with Carlas choice of dress and her ample breasts. I couldn’t ever recall mum wearing clothes that exposed bare skin let alone her bosom.

Dad shook my hand and put his other hand on my shoulder and said he was delighted that I’d found such a perfect partner and that he’d ordered champagne to celebrate our engagement. Carla and I sat side by side on a sofa as the waiter popped the cork and filled four champagne flutes. He made a toast welcoming Carla Marie to our family and hopefully to our business and insisted we all stand and take a drink. Both mum and dad hugged Carla and kissed her cheeks. I could tell she felt embarrassed and I gave her a smile of encouragement although it nearly broadened and I had to turn away.

Dad was in a good mood and he made short work of his flute of champagne and pressed us to empty ours that was a struggle. Mum and I were not used to drinking alcohol but Carla made a better effort. We sat chatting for 15 minutes before our car arrived to take us to the restaurant.

On arrival we were pleased to find it was an authentic Japanese restaurant and we were welcomed by a hostess who provided fresh slippers so that we could remove our footwear. Carla was relieved to remove her heels and smiled at me as we were eye to eye again. We were shown to a private dining room with a low level table and leather cushions placed around it rather than chairs that encouraged guests to sit with crossed legs. Even at their age mum and dad had no problem to sit like this but it was funny watching Carla struggling in her dress. In the end she leaned on my shoulder to get down and breathed a sigh of relief when we found that there was a well under the table for less flexible customers.

Mum and dad took control of the menu chatting with a Japanese waitress who knelt beside dad and explained everything. We had some Japanese tea and then the food started to arrive. We started with sushi and then the hot sake arrived in an earthenware jug and small sake cups. It seemed easy to drink but Carla said for us to take care and to keep eating.

The food was delicious and was fresh and very tasty. I really enjoyed the sushi with wasabi that was served on arched wooden platters. It was very relaxing and we were able to chat easily across the table from each other. The building was air conditioned and I was encouraged to remove my jacket like dad but I daren’t. It was Carla’s turn to giggle.

Our waitress kept topping up our cups of sake and I tried to drink plenty of hot water to keep as hydrated as possible. Dad ordered more sake and was enjoying himself chatting with Carla about the USA and her ambitions. He explained more about his business and his own desire to take mum back to his homeland to find the family birthplace and any remaining family.

During the next course of fish that was sea bream for good luck dad talked about his ideas for Carla and I to raise a family in the USA and to have grandchildren whilst mum and he were young enough to be part of their lives. It was embarrassing for me so I tried to switch the subject several times. It was premature to talk of marriage let alone children that were not even on the horizon at this stage.

By now I was feeling slightly tipsy and dad was getting louder. Cara seemed to be handling the sake quite well and deflected dads conversation towards mum and I when she could. When a hot iron platter of steak arrived we had chance to switch topics and talk about Carla’s family and her dads business. He was a partner in a law firm that was based in Dallas and he had been put in charge of the business in Monterrey almost 10 years ago and had moved home.

By the time we finished ice cream several earthenware jugs had been consumed and dad was finally slurring his speech. He seemed very happy with the evenings celebrations and what he’d found out about Carlas family.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I see that...

Mantori's picture

... the two lovers ar definately happy about everything. It does seem that Julian/a is still a little in doubt because it all went so fast.

And in a way one can deffinately see who the 'man' is going to be in this marriage.

I wonder how Carla's family will react to Julian when they meet in person, and whether or not this is maybe just a business deal for her father, as I suspect it might be for Julian's father. To much is only being speoken about the future of the business to my liking.

But if it gives the two of them the way to be together why not...

Really enjoying this. And always wanting more.

Sorry for writing a message later than usual, but I have been a bit unwell. Had a massive Migraine that put me in bed for a few days.
I am feeling much better now, and especially after reading this chapter.
So thank you as always.

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Sorry to hear

You've been ill, I hope you feel better now. I wish I'd asked you to create an eye catching piece of artwork for the story like I've seen you do for other writers. A good picture sells a story.

Jules

Romance

Andrea Lena's picture

Decisions

Ice cream!

Superb for so many reasons beyond those observations.This is absolutely my favorite of yours.Tender and gentle and loving. Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Great advice

I should have ended the meal with a round of Green Tea Ice cream.
I'm flattered by your comments of course.
Stay safe.

Jules

Great advice

I should have ended the meal with a round of Green Tea Ice cream.
I'm flattered by your comments of course.
Stay safe.

Jules

Dad's plans seeing fruition

Jamie Lee's picture

The parents entire goal was to finally reach the USA, period. And they saw that possibility happening through Julian marrying a girl from the USA. Well, with Carla their dreams, and plans, are fulfilled. Carla will work in one of dad's firms and Julian will take over from his dad.

Except there's one small problem, Julian. He is in no way management material. In truth, from his lips, he has no interest in the business. His only interest is in Carla and her love for him.

Julian has been sheltered his entire life, mom sheltered actually, and knows very little of the real world. Because mom has kept him sheltered he lacks self confidence needed to make a CEO. Plus, he's too happy just to please others.

Julian cannot be happy unless he makes others happy. His happiness should not depend on the happiness of others. In this chapter he was happy because he made Carla happy by the way he appeared. It never crossed his mind that how he presented himself should be his decision and should not be the main factor that made others happy.

Julian has said his and Carla getting married is not a business deal, which shows how naive he is. He can't see that had Carla not been from the USA they would not be getting married. His parents planned for him to marry a woman only from the USA, so he'd finally be able to enter the USA. And it didn't hurt there is a bonus with her dad being a partner in a law firm.

Their marriage not a business deal? Only Julian believes that. Carla is too smart not to believe otherwise. It may not be too long that Carla is running the new business and Julian becoming Juliana full time, without any attachments.

If this is the end of the story, it is very nice. But hopefully there's more that includes the wedding, entry into the USA and whether it's Julian or Juliana who continues dad's dreams.

Others have feelings too.