Another Side Of My Life - Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version

kim.jpg

Another Side of My Life – Chapter 14
By Julie D Cole

I moved as far as I could towards the edge of the bed but Sarah seemed to follow me. In the end I gave in and let her put her arms around me to spoon me. I feared that Sarah was feeling the effects of the days alcohol and letting her inhibitions go. She had been a little more friendly than I expected but I doubted she had any lesbian tendencies. She wanted a boyfriend like Jack. Maybe she was bisexual or perhaps this was the normal sort of relationship between girlfriends.

I wasn’t used to sharing a bed nor even anybody snuggling up close to me but it was nice. I could feel Sarahs breasts against my back and she pushed her groin area against my buttocks. She seemed to be moving her hips gently from side to side even though she appeared to be half asleep.

Before I left home I might have jumped at the chance to sleep with a woman like Sarah to establish once and for all if I was capable of sexual intimacy and then forming a relationship that would at last get mum off my back.

Here I was alone with Sarah who was apparently feeling amorous, but needing a man so much she was possibly masturbating against my body. If only she knew. I didn’t want her to know my secret and I was fearful that she might scream and accuse me of attempted rape if she touched me whilst I was asleep. I was able to gently coax her towards the other side of the bed and lay as still as I could until I was sure she was in a deep sleep. I wanted to go to sleep but I daren’t.

I decided to get my i-pad and moved to the small sofa to set up a separate e-mail account as Julie to give to the girls so we could keep in touch. I’d worry about a Facebook account later. Eventually when I was unable to keep my eyes open I moved back into bed and kept a safe distance and fell to sleep.

I must have been really tired because the next thing I remembered was opening one eye and seeing daylight around the shades. I had hardly stirred through the night which was unusual for me. I could see that Sarah was already awake and I could hear her in the bathroom. Then she came out dressed only in her skimpy nightdress and matching panties and she sat on the edge of the bed on myside and pushed the hair away from my face.

‘Thankyou Julie for being so sweet and tolerating my mood swings. I hope you’ll forgive me. I really hope you will stay friends with me and that we can meet up from time to time. I wish we’d met before. Will you be my bestie.’

I smiled and nodded and said they had all been very kind to me and I’d really enjoyed being with them. I did say to Sarah that once we got rid of Laura and Jane it was a lot better. It sounded bitchy but I couldn’t help myself.

Sarah responded. ‘They haven’t behaved very well. I think Laura is the bad influence and I don’t know what her parents would think of her if they knew what she’d been up to this weekend.’

‘I hope they both got back to the hotel OK. I didn’t think we should have left them at the club but there was no talking to them. What’s wrong with Laura? She seems to look for trouble as if she’s angry about something.’

‘Well something happened that really affected her and ever since she has been trying to prove something to everybody she meets.’

‘Was it to do with Jack?’

‘Yes she was always chasing after him right from schooldays and she was besotted. Then they went away for the weekend and when they came back it was obvious there had been a big bust up. Laura said she realised that he was gay.’

‘Strange. Jack doesn’t seem gay to me. Does he to you?’

‘No. Debs insisted he wasn’t gay and that Laura was exaggerating.’

‘Maybe he just didn’t fancy her. They are like chalk and cheese.’

‘Well it’s not like he forced himself on her it was her that threw herself at him, She’d bee chasing him ever since his family moved to Sheffield. Jack had enough and he didn’t like the way she spread rumours and the pressure on him. Eventually he decided to move out and he came down here to London.’

‘Oh well he seems to have put it all behind him.’

‘Yes and he is clearly smitten by you.’

‘Sarah please we hardly know each other. We have just been having fun.’

‘Do you mind if I make us a mug of tea and get back in bed for a while? It’s still quite early and we said we’d meet for breakfast about nine.’

I couldn’t say no so I decided to use the bathroom to check myself out and empty my bladder. It wasn’t like I had much of a bulge and the panties were strong enough to keep me compact. I didn’t seem to be capable of an erection these days without a lot of effort and my sacks weren’t much bigger than they’d been at junior school. I kept my pubic hair neatly trimmed so I was quite flat. I didn’t think Sarah would have reason to ask any awkward questions.

The tea was nice and I complemented her. She leaned over and took my hand and kissed it.

‘That’s a nice engagement ring. How long have you been engaged? Does Jack know?’

‘About six months I guess. I have told Jack but he doesn’t seem to believe me or even acknowledge it.’

‘Haven’t you rung your man to explain where you are and what happened.’

‘No but I told mum and she’ll have told him.’

‘Strange. Didn’t he call you? Surely he’s worried.’

‘He is too busy at work. Anyway he’s away in Germany on business at the moment.’

‘Well when the cat’s away I suppose.’

‘Sarah I’m not like that. I’ve explained to Jack.’

‘But you stayed at his place when you arrived. That must have been awkward for you.’

‘Not really. He was a gentleman. He slept on his sofa and insisted I slept in his bed.’

‘He didn’t sneak in by mistake then in the middle of the night?’

‘No. I think I was still in shock anyway and he seemed to understand.’

‘What will you do for the rest of the week? Have you found a hotel or are you staying here and taking this room?’

‘I wish. I can’t afford it on my own. I haven’t done anything yet. I was thinking it would be safer to just head home and buy a new train ticket.’

‘I think Jack will be sad. Did you tell him?’

‘No. I only really thought about it when I lay in bed last night. I thought Jack was really kind to me and I didn’t want to hurt him.’

‘Well we have to check out by 11am so I guess you’re running out of time.’

‘I know. It’s a crazy situation and things are a bit complicated at the moment.’

‘Well best to face it and be honest. He will not let you leave without trying to influence your decision.’

‘I know.’

‘Julie do you mind if I ask you something personal?’

OMG was she going to ask about my sexuality. Has she noticed anything in the night or touched me.

‘Why do you sleep in your bra? My mum used to give me hell if I did that.’

‘I guess I just had too much to drink last night and was too lazy. I don’t normally sleep with it on.’

‘Another question please if you don’t mind.’

‘OK no problem no extra fee.’

‘Do you think boys would look at me or might they think I’m gay?’

‘Why should they think that I think you are pretty.’

‘Yes but if you were a man would you look at me.’

OMG again. ‘Why not? If I was a man you wouldn’t have got much sleep last night.’

‘You fool. So as a woman do you find me attractive.’

‘Well I can’t really answer that since I’m not into the stuff we saw at the club last night. There were lots of lesbian couples and gay men. I don’t seem to be attracted to women at all. How about you?

‘Well I have to admit am not really attracted as such but some do make me interested to strike up conversation and get to know them. I guess it’s the influence of my upbringing. I went to an all-girls school and I had a couple of girls who flirted a lot with me but then this was not unusual and lots of friends had the same experience.’

‘How serious was it?’

‘Not too heavy, just touching and kissing since we were practicing and trying to experience what it would be like and how we should respond when any boys approached us.’

‘I think most girls go through that phase don’t they?’

‘Did you?’

‘Well I went to a co-ed school so I guess boys were always on tap. But boys are usually too shy to make a move. The girls at school who went through puberty first were keen to explore but not with other girls. Some preferred to coax boys to take them to the back of the cycle sheds. Most of them got scared though and chickened out.’

‘Did you ever coax anybody?’

‘No, I guess I was late through puberty and I was one of the youngest in my school year. It meant that I was shy with hardly any male friends. I was friendly with one or two girls in my class who treated me kindly. Did you hang around with boys out of school then?’

‘No. Just a group of girls including Maggie.’

‘Did you meet Debs, Laura and Jane at school then? ‘

‘Yes I met Laura and Jane at school but not Debs. She was at a different Catholic school but we were all in the same school year. We met her socially since she knew Maggie.’

‘So, you’ve known each other for a few years then?’

‘Yes we met up outside school quite a lot. Laura started going out with Jack. He was a year older and we never saw much of him for a while. He was always locked in his room hiding. Then Laura invited him to a school dance and started to coax him out. He was having some medical issues at the time. He was a bit overweight and he was bullied.’

‘Hard to imagine. He looks as if he works out.’

‘Yes I think he does but enough of him for now I am sure he will tell you himself sometime. I have a third question. Or should I say a request.’

‘OK what.’

‘Do you mind if we kiss each other then you can show me how you respond to Chris or Jack even. I am scared I will appear frigid or inexperienced when the opportunity arises.’

I nodded ‘Chris not Jack.’ It was a good thing the girls were heading home. This might get embarrassing.

Sarah pushed me back gently against the pillows and then we kissed. Her tongue pushed my teeth apart and she turned a kiss into a full-blown snog. I was a little shocked. It came from nowhere. She touched my breasts and luckily there was no attempt to explore beneath my bra. Then she bit my left ear lobe and her tongue darted around sending a shiver down my spine. Then she fumbled around trying to unclip my bra so I sat up and held her back.

‘Sarah please You don’t need any lessons. Were you joking with me?’

‘No, I never really did this before I just read about it so I wanted to try. Sorry if I came on a bit strong. Maybe you do the same to me instead if that is easier.’

‘OK but we need to get moving soon. We have to shower and get ready.’

‘Don’t be a spoilsport please.’

She lay back and I moved into position to take the lead. This was crazy. I kissed her as passionately as I dare and she responded searching for my tongue. I kissed her ears like she’d done to me and then moved to her neck. She was clearly wanting more and she took my hand to her left breast. She was aroused and her nipples were erect. This was mad.

She whispered for me to massage them gently and then to kiss them. In no time at all she was moving my hand to her groin area and pushing herself hard against it. Then she shuddered gently and released her pent up emotion. She opened her legs and gyrated whilst at the same time placing a hand behind my head pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I’d hardly done anything yet she was ejaculating. I felt the wetness on my hand and after a further release she relaxed and smiled.

‘Thankyou. I hope I haven’t upset you. I couldn’t help myself. That was so nice.’

She took a tissue from the side of the bed and wiped my hand and smiled. ‘Now your turn if you want.’

‘No it’s ok. It’s not the best time and my nipples are sore. I don’t want to embarrass myself with an accident. You don’t mind I hope.’

I kissed her gently and then took the opportunity to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Steamy windows

Podracer's picture

Well, Sarah might be that way inclined after all, if she enjoyed the morning that much.
Sore nipples indeed; quick thinking there Julie!
Laura might have discovered a feminine side to Jack, and couldn't handle it. Her loss, he's obviously a nice fella.

"Reach for the sun."

Possible BFF?

Which way to go with the story? Eric's way or Plan B? Or Plan C even?

Jules