Feral Saga Chapter 4 - New Player

Printer-friendly version

two_jean-grey-Feral-Saga.jpg

Feral Saga Chapter 4 - New Player

by Nyssa

A Marvel X-Men Fanfiction starring Wolverine and Jean Grey

In this, our fantastical fourth issue, we find the Wolverine dealing with the sensations, emotions, and urges resulting from the transformation process and Jean trying to decide where her love, loyalty, and even anger will lead her! As the Uncanny X-Men continue to adapt, there are new players and new schemes unfolding. Can they respond to this rising level of threat before they are torn apart in a game that they have yet to fully understand?

Author Note:

This chapter has very little violence discussed or occurring, but there is some - these are superheroes, after all. There’s also no non-consensual sex, and we’re still a long way from the scene I warned everyone about in my introduction. We’re going to dive into some issues that Logan has to work out and, of course, things are still going to keep getting more complicated. And, since sex is one of the greatest complications in human relationships…

Some of you were kind enough to comment, kudo, or drop me a line and I wanted to express my thanks. I realize that with something this explicit, some of you (especially you lurkers) might not want to comment, but I do want to hear what you like, where you hope or suspect the story will go, etc. so feel free to PM. I’m also just glad you’re still reading.

A special note to all my lurkers - Just wanted to let you know that kudos are completely anonymous. I don’t get to see who gave me a kudo, just the total.

I scared a lot of readers off with the CAUTIONS and tags on this story (I had to, in order to be a responsible author), but for those who make their way through the sometimes challenging content, the only way others will know if it’s a worthy story is via your feedback. So, I hope you’ll help get the word out if you are enjoying the story. ‘Nuff said.

August 20, 2020 - I made some minor edits to the story and am posting them all at once.

Here’s a wiki you can use if you’re really lost: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men

© Nyssa 2019


 

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

          • Oscar Wilde

     

    It was an odd assortment of X-Men who gathered in Charles’ office. Logan was still wearing the silk robe, Jean was still clearly fuming, and Scott stood as far from the two of them as possible. Kitty and Bobby Drake were in swimsuits, while Rogue was in full uniform, having just come from a Danger Room session.

    “Have ya’ll seen him before this?” asked Rogue of Bobby and Kitty in a whisper.

    “Yeah, when they brought him in, and then later I checked in while he changed,” offered Kitty out of the side of her mouth, also in a whisper.

    “But did you see that walk? Dr. Grey never walked like THAT,” said Bobby as quietly as he could.

    “My hearing’s still fine,” offered Logan who was suddenly standing right next to Kitty. Kitty turned bright red and tried to remember what was downstairs if she phased through the floor. Bobby broke out in a cold sweat and began looking for someone that he would urgently need to talk to. Rogue moved slightly away from where Logan stood and looked at the floor.

    Then everyone turned as Beast joined them, saving the three from further embarrassment. “I apologize for my tardiness; I was just confirming the data.”

    “That’s fine Hank. Now, all of you, I want to introduce a guest. Captain Don Andrews is a former Ranger assigned to a covert task force that has been formed to coordinate with us .”

    At this point a tall, very muscular man in camo fatigues walked into the room. His blue eyes scanned the members of the room, staying a little longer on the berobed Logan than the others. His close-cropped blonde hair and square jaw did not seem to make him appear as severe as one might expect. His eyes conveyed intelligence and compassion; he clearly wanted the room to see him as a friend.

    “Hello. I am here to brief you on the information we have received in the last 12 hours. This is part of an information-sharing project. I will be your liaison. Shall we begin?” he looked to the Professor for permission.

    Charles nodded, and a large screen behind the Captain flicked on. On it was a picture of Magneto.

    “I understand that you all know who this is. We have been reviewing all of our monitoring data since your discovery of Neural Net in an attempt to backtrack him to any other dangerous mutants.”

    Everyone in the room stiffened at that comment.

    “I mean no disrespect,” Don said, sensing the awkwardness. “I meant those with an agenda that would be a threat to the civilian population.”

    “And he and Magneto were in this together?” asked Logan.

    Don looked at Logan. “And you are?”

    At the intense gaze of the man in front of him, Logan wondered, “What the hell? Why am I reacting like some teenage fangirl?” Suddenly he was much more aware of the flimsy robe that revealed more than concealed. He reached up to flick his hair behind his shoulder, raised his chin up slightly and paused before answering. “Logan,” he said simply.

    Don was suitably impressed by the display.

    “Well, Logan,” he said with a slight sparkle in his eyes, “Yes, that is exactly what we found. This location here,” Don indicated the screen that displayed a building that appeared to be little more than a concrete bunker outside an enormous metal door carved into a mountain, “was visited by Neural Net at least four times in the last thirty days. Since it is several hundred miles to the north of here, that is a significant finding. Increased surveillance of the facility began in earnest 36 hours ago. At this point, we have no positive visual on Magneto. However, we do have positives on these five individuals.” At this point five snapshots of mutants that they all recognized as Magneto sympathizers were displayed on the screen. “We can confirm that all five are known associates of Magneto. The facility is live and drawing power from a grid line about a half click away. We have seen two shipments of heavy machinery and computer components. At this time we do not have a working theory on the goal of this operation, but we feel it is a viable, imminent threat and my command has authorized us to neutralize it. We are hoping that we can work together on this, as our success rate against this level of mutant is not high.” And with that Don looked over at the Professor.

    “Captain, I am certain that we can offer you our full cooperation. What can we do?” asked Charles.

    “I say we go in and start slashing before they sniff out the recon,” offered Logan.

    Don and the Professor both turned to Logan. “Logan, we had a similar concern,” explained Don with a warm smile. Logan found himself smiling in return.

    Kitty, who was still standing next to Logan, poked him in the ribs and whispered, “Hey big guy, you’ve got a fan.” Logan noticed that Jean, who was still standing with her arms folded, was giving him an odd, somewhat puzzled look.

    “We’ve pulled all our personnel out and have left behind only minimal electronic surveillance gear.” Don then turned back to the Professor, “What we really need is tactical planning and info. If we’re going to assist you, we need someone who can participate in the design of this operation and give us some info on how to battle mutants.”

    “I can help,” offered Scott, causing Jean to turn away from Logan to frown at Scott.

    “No, Cyclops,” said Charles. “We’re going to need you in the field. I’d like you to go with Shadowcat and Storm in the X-jet to see if you can get any more information.”

    “I can track better than HE can, why don’t I go?” asked Logan.

    “Logan, you and Jean were obviously somehow involved in this. I don’t think we should risk exposing you at this time. You may be needed later, but for now the risk is too great. I actually think you fit the description of the tactical resource that Captain Andrews needs.” Professor Xavier turned back to Don, “Captain, Logan is our tactical expert and is very familiar with the methods employed by the enemy. Would that be acceptable?”

    “Excellent,” he offered as he smiled at Logan.

    Logan was not exactly happy about this. He wanted to get back into action. And Don was someone that the Jean part of him found WAY too attractive and the Logan part felt a certain comradeship toward. To top it off, Logan could smell Don’s arousal. He really wished he could find a decent cigar to try to drown out all this input. It was bad enough sensing Bobby Drake’s fascination with him, but when Beast kept stealing glances at him, he felt like he was going to throw up. “When do we start?”

    “I have to report back. I should return in about three hours,” Don put his hand on Logan’s upper shoulder and looked him in the eyes. “Would that give you time to prepare?”

    Logan tried not to shiver at the touch. The smell of the man – and his arousal, this close - was having a very strong effect. “It should at least give me time to change.”

    “If you insist,” said Don, smiling. His eyes took in her face and her slightly tousled, but very sexy hair.

    Logan definitely took note of Don’s obvious approval and interest.

    “Until then.” And with that, Don made his exit.

    Logan managed to dodge a nudge from Kitty’s elbow and turned and walked out of the room himself, only distantly aware of the stares that followed him.

    “Ah see what y’all mean, Bobby,” said Rogue. “Ah wish Ah could walk like that.”

    “X-Men, please,” asked the Professor. “This requires your complete attention. I need Rogue and Iceman to stay here with Jean and Logan. I fear that Jean and Logan were targets of this enterprise and I would prefer they have someone on guard duty. Cyclops, Storm, and Shadowcat will need to leave immediately to the location of this base. See if you can get in there, Kitty, without being noticed. I will monitor and coordinate all communications. It will be cold, so gear up. That is all.”

    With that a scramble for the door ensued as each member moved to fulfill their assignments.

    “I assume,” stated Beast, “That my tasking has not been altered?”

    “No, Hank. We desperately need to know how this could have happened to Logan. I sense that it is the key to thwarting this effort by Magneto. I fear that nothing will ever be the same again, but unless we act quickly, the consequences could be even more dire.”

    Kitty, Bobby, and Rogue had left together and gathered in the main hall before going their separate ways.

    “He's been a girl how long, and he's already got guys wrapped around his finger?” Kitty whispered through a giggle.

    “Ah think that robe coulda had something to do with it,” observed Rogue with a smirk.

    “I know I'm going to have a hard time concentrating in Dr. Grey’s class from now on,” said Bobby with a shiver.

    “Ewww, bad choice of words..,” started Kitty before the sound of two adamantium claws sliding against each other caught their attention.

    With an “Eep,” Rogue decided she needed to fly up to one of the upper floors and Kitty began phasing through the floor.

    “She's right behind me, isn’t she?” Bobby asked Kitty as she sank down. Kitty turned as her waist passed through the floor and nodded just before completely disappearing.

    “Mr. Drake, I assume you were swimming all morning?”

    Bobby was suddenly very aware that he was only wearing a swimsuit, looked down, terrified that he might be having an inappropriate reaction to Logan. He was only slightly relieved to find that sheer terror had prevented that particular embarrassment.

    Logan, noting Bobby’s reaction and panic, continued, “You know, based on the grade you got on your last Psychology test, shouldn't you be using any free time to study?” Logan, seemed to be examining both his claws and his nails of his right hand. He did notice how wrong his nails looked without polish.

    Bobby blurted out, “How did…,” before running out of coherent thought.

    “Oh, Dr. Grey and I share a lot,” said Logan as he leaned into Bobby’s personal space and tapped him on the chest with one of his claws. “You be sure to keep both hands on that textbook at all times, got it?”

    When Bobby nodded, Logan turned and went up the stairs leaving young Mr. Drake, Iceman, frozen to the spot. Not because his powers had activated and his body was now as hard as ice. At least not most of it. Since Bobby is a minor, it is best not to report on his success at keeping both hands on his textbook.

    >>X<<

    Deep inside a mountain, a well-lit, modern office area has been hewn from the rock. Mystique strides into the area and Magneto rose from his seat to greet her.

    “So, has Psycho’s plan fallen apart yet?” she asks as she nears him.

    “Good afternoon to you too, my dear,” responds Magneto.

    “Is it afternoon? I have no idea what time zone I’m even in.” she says with a smile as they embrace.

    “I do apologize, but necessary precautions…”

    “Ok, but back to the psycho?”

    Magneto sighs. “I do not know the details of the plan, we were both purposely vague about that. However, the signals we established indicate that the plan is still in effect.”

    “Wait, you don’t know the plan?”

    “I know enough. I know this is an excellent chance to neutralize our opposition.”

    “Neutralize? I don’t know why you don’t just kill them.”

    “So bloodthirsty my dear? As if it were that simple… I am certainly willing to kill for our kind, but I would prefer not to kill our fellow mutants. Especially when they are just deluded.”

    “You mean they’re traitors.”

    Magneto still refused to match Mystique’s anger. “The history of those who assist their oppressors extends far into the past. There were Jewish people who assisted the Nazis, Native Americans who assisted the Europeans, and I’m quite certain that there were Neanderthals who facilitated their species subjugation and eventual extinction to Homo Sapiens. The list is long and tragic. Sometimes, they even get a chance to realize their folly. It is always too late. But I'm not going to wait until they have seen through their delusion. My goal is to render our opponents ineffective before the genocide of mutantkind has occurred and before they can interfere with my plans for those who would try to engineer our extinction.”

    “So what’s the next step, why am I here?”

    “I am assured that the subjects of our ally’s machinations are about to deliver themselves to me and have prepared specifically for their arrival. Fortunately, we have a great deal of experience with their tendencies and weaknesses, so I am confident that I have designed a suitable welcome.”

    “Interesting, I guess. And my role?”

    “How familiar are you with chess, my dear?”

    >>X<<

    Once back in his own room, Logan immediately went into his bathroom to look in the mirror. What he saw there generated a complex cascade of emotions. He couldn’t resolve the image with an identity. In fact, the only coherent thought he had was, “God, I look like a zombie, I need makeup. I can’t believe I went out without my face.” The Logan part of his mind, mostly nonverbal in the best of times, had far too many challenges to his identity to have any idea how to respond.

    Fortunately for this new ‘crisis’, Jean had included a makeup kit along with the clothes she had given him. At the time, he wasn’t at all sure he’d ever use it, if he’d embrace being a woman that much. But he had to admit that it had been fun having a little fashion show. And Jean had been thrilled to see what the black leather mini had looked like on him. But even with all the sharing and bonding, neither had said a single word about the night of the dream or what their relationship was now.

    After rectifying the situation, using the makeup that Jean had left him, Logan was no closer to reconciling the whirlwind of thoughts, feelings, and identity issues. The fact that he’d been able to expertly apply his face with no issue left him feeling more ready to face the world, but with a melancholy longing he couldn’t quite identify.

    As he stood at his window, he was again smoking a cigar. He looked at the pink nails on the fingers that held the cigar and shook his head in bewilderment at the satisfaction he felt at seeing how nice they looked. The cigar was from a box that Kitty had bought for him as a present last month, in the hope they'd stink less, on what she declared his “birthday”. Pointing out that he had no idea what his actual birthday was did not deter her.

    “So, I know you don’t remember when you were born,” she had said. “Well, I guess nobody does, but you know what I mean. And that’s like, tragic. So, I was thinking, since we’re friends and you’re like a big brother to me. A’ course, you might be old enough to be my grandfather, but I mean, you look out for me. Not in a creepy way, ‘cause you’re a great guy even if you are grumpy, and I thought you should have a birthday and I thought we could split the year, you know? So I decided that we’ll be half-year birthday twins! That means your birthday is today, six months after my birthday. I got you this, Storm helped me pick them out and buy them ‘cause I couldn’t,” she said thrusting a wrapped package at Logan, who was still trying to process his way through the first sentence.

    Kitty was practically vibrating with excitement as she held out the gift. When he numbly took it from her, she continued, “There’s going to be a party in an hour in the cafeteria, and, like everyone will be there. There’s going to be cake and even, you know, beer. You’re going to be my date, so you can’t say no. Not like a real date, because that would be gross, but you hafta go. OK?”

    Nowhere near being caught up, but realizing that Kitty was looking at him expectantly and clearly using puppy-dog eyes to communicate how crushed she’d be if he didn’t do whatever it was she had just asked, Logan had basically grunted, “Uhh, sure kid.”

    But he’d never smoked the Macanudo Café Portofino cigars before because they were what he considered “girly”. As he inhaled the smoke, he found out he was right. His new taste buds did not find this cigar to taste like burned rat fur. He was also pleased that sucking on this smaller cigar did not bring up images of Scott’s cock, although he did find himself thinking about Don a lot. And those images were almost as disturbing.

    His thoughts were interrupted by a tapping at his door.

    “Yeah. Come on in, Sis,” he called, recognizing Jean’s knock and her perfume.

    Jean entered; she looked like she had calmed down some. “How are you holding up?”

    Logan was mildly surprised at her compassionate tone. “I’m OK.”

    “I thought you might be a little confused by what just happened.”

    “Jean, I’ve only been a girl for a little while, so I don’t know what you mean when you jump into the middle of a conversation.”

    “The thing with that Captain. I was thinking you found him attractive and I thought that might bother you.”

    Logan laughed and drew on the cigar. He turned his back on her and looked out the window, waiting until he’d exhaled to answer. “But you weren’t worried that I was attracted to your boyfriend?”

    “Well, it helps that Scott let me scan him to find out the truth. That and the claw to the crotch you pulled on him.”

    “Are you here to scan me?”

    “No. Unless you want me to.” Jean paused and shifted her weight from foot to foot. She had noted the perfectly applied makeup but didn’t want to bring it up. “

    “You know, I can’t imagine what it’s like for you,” Jean paused, trying to think of what to say. “I don't know how you are handling this so well, waking up in a strange body.”

    “It wasn’t actually strange. I have a lifetime of your memories of being in this body. Also, my memory as Logan is so screwed up and full of holes that I'm kinda used to not knowing who I am.”

    Jean thought Logan might actually be crying. “I don’t know how you can smoke those nasty things,” she said in an attempt to lighten the mood

    “You used to smoke cigarettes. I can remember that. I can remember the taste and how they made you feel – did you know that?” When Jean shook her head, he continued, without turning around. “I can assure you that your taste buds and your body prefer cigars. At least the kind I’m smoking now.”

    “What, now you’re working for the tobacco lobby?”

    “C’mon, you know the only reason you quit was that time Scott made a comment after you kissed him.”

    “That and it’s bad for you. Well, maybe not you with your healing factor, but no one wants to gross out their boyfriend and I certainly didn’t want to risk cancer just for a nervous habit,” Jean said haughtily.

    Logan’s head bent forward, then turned slightly. He took another drag on the cigar. “Except that you came up with a little trick, didn’t you? While you were quitting. You figured out how to lift every molecule from your lungs, trachea, and sinuses that didn’t belong there. With one telekinetic-assisted exhale you could remove all traces of your smoking. Not nearly as much risk there.”

    “Are you trying to impress me or start an argument?”

    “No, I’m just trying to share,” said Logan, surprisingly quiet. “There are moments when I don’t recognize myself. Talking like this, or like we did about clothes… That’s not how I think of myself. I suddenly feel like there’s so much to say and no one to say it to. Before, I never minded that I was alone – I liked it. Now, I don’t know what I feel, but I know I don’t want to be alone anymore.”

    “You weren’t alone. You have friends.”

    Friends only share so much,” he said, turning around. His eyes did have tears, but they weren’t flowing. “The night before this happened, I thought we...” Logan couldn’t figure out how to put it.

    Jean went pale, realizing that Logan knew exactly what had happened, might remember everything that happened. “Logan, I’m in love with Scott. I guess you know that better than anyone.”

    Logan walked over to her until Jean’s face was just inches away and put the cigar in an ashtray on the table next to Jean. When their eyes were once again level, Logan asked, “Then why did you have sex with me in my sleep?”

    Jean looked into those deep green eyes, made up exactly like she did every day, but did not recognize them as her own. There was definitely someone else behind those eyes. This was the girl from the dreamscape. This was Logan, whom she loved almost as much as Scott. This was dangerous and exciting. Her breathing seemed to stop and her heart hammered in her ears. “Logan, I.. I don’t know.” But then something occurred to her. “Don’t YOU remember?”

    “No. My ‘Jean Grey’ memories stop as soon as I, I mean YOU, placed your hand on my arm to force.. your way into the dreamscape. After that my memories are all my own and I don't remember much of the dream. Just flashes and they don't make much sense.”

    “Then how could you know what happened?”

    “Honey, I can smell every molecule of your arousal right now, even after the cigar. Not to mention the fact that the only part of me that didn’t reek of sweat and sex was my cock,” he said with a smirk.

    “Logan,” she said as she put out a hand to keep their distance. Unfortunately, the hand landed on Logan’s breast. She didn’t move it but instead looked into Logan’s eyes. Logan had not pulled away, but had sighed slightly and had let his eyes half-close. Jean decided she needed to explain what had happened. “I was in your dreamscape and it wasn't going well, so I needed to establish control. The only way to do that was to switch places. Then, when I was in control of the dream, I…”

    Logan, realizing that this was an important moment in their relationship, ignored his desire to kiss her. He knew it was odd that Jean seemed to welcome the idea of making out with her twin, so he held back and let her finish. “Go on, it’s OK.”

    “I had sex with you while you were in my body in the dreamscape and I was in yours. But I forgot to sever the link with my real body. So, every time I made you do something in the dreamscape, I was actually making my real body do the same thing,” Jean hadn’t moved back and was starting to breathe more heavily.

    “So the girl who never had the slightest lesbian tendency is now turned on by her own image?” asked Logan, so close that Jean could feel his breath on her lips. “I guess the question is – What exactly did you have me do?”

    Jean stood in the middle of the room as if there was a wall behind her and Logan was forcing her into it. “What do you mean?”

    And then Logan kissed her.

    It was the kind of kiss Jean had been imagining, full of want and desire. As Logan’s lips slid over hers, she found that she wanted to be in charge. Jean grasped Logan’s breast and rubbed her palm over the nipple as she knew she liked. Logan moaned and accepted Jean’s tongue into his mouth. She thrust into it, pressing against his tongue, far more aggressively than she ever had with Scott.

    Jean reached around Logan’s back and pulled them closer together with her left arm. She could feel their breasts pressing together. As she reached up to gently cradle Logan’s head, she could feel Logan’s arms wrap around her neck. Hungrily she thrust her tongue into Logan’s mouth. Her lips pulled and sucked on Logan’s lips. She could feel her nipples growing erect, her pussy was already feeling slick and aroused. Logan pulled back for a moment and shrugged off the silk robe.

    Logan stepped back forward and took Jean’s left hand and placed it on his pussy. Then, looking deep into Jean’s eyes, he presented his lips – not initiating a kiss, but inviting it. Jean slipped her fingers between the slick lips of Logan’s labia and kissed him hard. Logan moaned and pressed hard up against Jean. Slowly, they began to move towards the bed. When Logan felt his leg brush up against it, he stepped away and crawled up onto the bed, his eyes never leaving Jean’s.

    Jean could not believe how arousing this sight was. This was again the girl from the dreamscape, enticing her, wanting her. She couldn’t wait to get her clothes off and drive her cock into that sweet pussy.

    Only, she didn’t have a cock.

    But rather than let that deter her, she challenged herself. She reached into her memories and even into Logan’s mind to find – his cock. Using techniques she’d learned from Sue Richards, Jean formed a telekinetic shield in the shape of Logan’s cock. She couldn’t really feel it and it was invisible, but she could use Logan’s memories as a guide. She could close her eyes and feel it erect and slightly bobbing with the pulse of her heart. Jean, now naked as well, climbed up onto the bed but was careful to avoid letting her pseudo cock touch Logan.

    Logan waited, his breasts thrust out, nipples hard and erect as he watched his lover climb onto the bed with the most intriguing smile. She looked at him positively possessively. He could feel the warmth from his belly increase. And then Jean leaned over and took his right nipple into her mouth and placed her hand between his vaginal lips again. He felt like he wanted to feed his entire tit into her mouth and wanted her hand to keep moving between his labia and stroke his clit until he passed out. But he didn’t pass out – he felt more alive than he ever had before – he just couldn’t seem to breathe.

    He kept hearing Jean say “Oh, God. Oh God.” But then he realized that with her mouth on his tit, it couldn’t be her voice. Or, it could be her voice, but he was the one using it.

    Jean, feeling that Logan would be coming soon, decided that she wanted to pull her surprise while Logan was still seeking his first orgasm, not in the afterglow.

    She moved between Logan’s thighs, which were spread wide as he had been thrusting upwards against Jean’s hand. She positioned herself and stopped sucking on Logan’s breast so that she could look into his eyes. She took her invisible cock in her hand and used it to stroke Logan’s labia. Logan looked up when she stopped sucking and stroking and gave her a slightly puzzled smile when she rubbed her cock up the length of his engorged and very wet pussy. And then, firmly and steadily, Jean pushed into Logan’s pussy.

    His eyes flew open wide and his mouth formed a delicious O.

    “Jean, how?”

    “Shhh, baby,” said Jean in his ear as she began thrusting in and out and rubbing her pelvis against Logan’s clit. “Never ask stupid questions when you’re about to get the shit fucked out of you.”

    And moments later, Logan came.

    It was exactly as he remembered from his Jean memories. And like nothing he had ever experienced before. No memory could match the actual experience and no masturbation could match this intensity. Logan clung to Jean and thrust his body onto that cock that was somehow there. His nipples felt like they were melting and tingling, while a warm ball of pleasure spread out from his pussy into every inch of his body. He could feel his pussy convulsing and pulling at the cock that filled him.

    Jean smiled as she watched Logan’s orgasm. Occasionally he would look up at her. The look in his eyes nearly pushed her over the top. Then she closed her eyes and concentrated on the cock-memories. She could imagine the feeling of a cock in a wet, convulsing pussy.

    And then, something shifted.

    Suddenly the memories seemed to her to be real, she could feel her cock sliding in and out of Logan’s tight vaginal channel as he continued to come. Just as Logan’s convulsions ended, Jean’s own orgasm hit. It was short and intense and incredibly satisfying. When she rolled off to one side, she felt like she was going to pass out right away.

    Logan who could not stop smiling, laid there for a few minutes because it seemed like any movement sent off an aftershock of pleasant convulsions and he really wanted to be able to speak again. Finally, he asked the ceiling, “What was that?”

    A sleepy voice from somewhere next to him quietly asked, “You have to ask? I’m insulted.”

    “I know what it was. How is it that you have one?” Logan risked rolling onto his side and propped himself up onto his side so that he was facing Jean. His breasts jiggled and moved to the side as he did so, reminding him of their increased sensitivity. Jean was lying on her back with one arm over her eyes. And she most definitely did NOT have a penis.

    Jean moved her arm slightly up from her brow and peeked out. A smile grew until it threatened to cross her entire face. “Did you like my little surprise? I made it just for you.”

    “I’m not sure I want to answer that. Especially if you’re not going to answer my question. That was very weird. It was not what I expected. I wasn’t what I expected. And then you’ve got this big cock in me…”

    “The better to fuck you with my dear,” said Jean who leaned over and kissed Logan.

    “Jean, Logan,” came Charles’ mental voice in their heads. “We have an update. Please meet me in the Ready Room.”

    “I wish he wouldn’t do that,” they both said together.

    >>X<<

    It was just 10 minutes later that Jean and Logan walked into the Ready Room. Jean had given them both a thorough telekinetic “shower” that Logan pronounced “good enough” for removing any scent. She’d also fixed their hair in matching French braids and they had jostled for position in front of the mirror as they repaired their makeup. Jean was wearing her Jean Grey X-Men uniform and Logan was in an exercise top with the pants Jean had worn that fateful night along with a yellow and black leather bolero jacket as they walked in together. Hank and Professor Xavier were waiting.

    Logan felt a little thrill and felt his pussy spasm slightly as he smelled a new arrival. He surreptitiously let out his French braid, much to Jean’s amusement.

    “Professor, Dr. McCoy,” said Captain Don Andrews as he entered. “Ladies,“ he said directly to Logan, “I came as quickly as I could.”

    Logan flushed slightly at the Captain ‘s phrasing. “Great, I'm a twelve-year-old girl,” he thought, but his nipples were tingling.

    “Thank you,” said the Professor. “I have called all of you here because we have had some very rapid success with our investigations. Rogue and Bobby are currently supervising the ongoing data collection, but it seems clear that this base is connected to Magneto. In fact, I believe he is there now.”

    “So, what is our next step?” asked Captain Andrews. The others in the room were silent.

    “Oddly enough Captain,” explained the Professor, “For all our discussions, we don’t have one. If Magneto is indeed there, reinforcing our onsite team must take precedence. We cannot even assume that we have the element of surprise. We are, at this time, dangerously exposed in a conflict that we do not understand.”

    “You mean one mutant makes that much difference?” asked Don.

    “This one does,” said Logan. “Professor, what are the chances that he knows about Jean and I playing Doublemint twins?”

    “I wish I knew. Neural Net died before he could communicate the situation to anyone and we still don’t know what his plan was to begin with.,” responded Professor X. “If I anticipate your line of thought, it may be an advantage. However, it also represents an alarming level of risk. It is entirely possible that Magneto is hoping you will deliver yourself to him.”

    “Excuse me,” said Don, raising his hand. “I’m getting more and more lost. How is it that she represents an advantage? And why would Magneto want her? Is it because Logan looks like Doctor Grey?”

    Logan looked over at Don. “Damn, he smells good. Why does he have to be so attractive,” he thought. Logan looked straight at the captain, suspecting that what he was about to do would give Don a little more information than he was requesting.

    “Actually,” said Logan, raising his hand, forming a fist and holding it up at about chest-level. “The reason I’m an advantage and a liability is the same. I may currently look like Jean, but I don’t have her powers. I do, however, have something she doesn’t.” He extended his claw.

    Captain Andrews was startled by the quickly extended blades, but he hid it well. “I thought only Wolverine had those?”

    “Bingo,” responded Logan, still staring directly into Don’s eyes. He wasn’t sure what he hoped to see – disgust, acceptance, interest? But what he saw was unexpected – determination.

    Captain Andrews drew himself up straight and walked the two steps toward Logan that put him only a few feet in front of him. He extended his hand and said, “Wolverine, it is truly an honor. I didn’t know it was you. You once saved my life and the lives of my team and I have always hoped to be able to thank you.”

    Logan was still looking straight into Don’s eyes. He could tell that the sentiment was genuine. He retracted his claw and shook Don’s hand. The touch was electric. Don’s hand enveloped his and he compressed Logan’s “Jean-shaped” hand firmly, but not at all aggressively. The warmth in his eyes may not have been the same as the desire (and lust) he had displayed before, but the depth of feeling made it impossible for Logan to look away or let go of his hand.

    “Thank you.”

    “Uhh,” said Logan, unsure of how to continue or to end this moment. “Don’t mention it. I’m sure I was just doing what you’d have done.”

    Don laughed, raising his head to the point where eye contact was broken. “Now that would be impossible. I never saw anything like it.” Then, somewhat bashfully, “I wonder if I could actually see those claws again?”

    Since Don was still holding his hand, Logan decided to extend that claw, after adjusting the angle to avoid cutting into Don’s chest. The motion brought him closer to Don, who towered over him.

    “Amazing, and they just cut right through the skin?”

    “Skin, clothes, just about anything,” Logan replied.

    “Does it ever hurt?”

    “Every time. But pain is a part of life.”

    “But not the only part,” returned Don with a smile.

    Dearie,” interrupted Jean’s telepathic voice in Logan’s head, “Do you think you could put your tongue back in your mouth, pull up your soaked little panties, and get us back on track?

    Logan realized that Professor X and Hank had been watching this little scene as if they were a pair of teenage girls watching one of those teen-chick-flicks. “Don’t be jealous,” he thought back at Jean, who crossed her arms and leaned onto one hip as she pouted slightly.

    “Professor,” he said aloud without removing his hand from Don’s. “I think I have a plan for us.”

    Oh, I bet you do.” Jean’s telepathic voice was full of teasing amusement.

    IN OUR NEXT SENSES-POUNDING ISSUE, WILL WE LEARN OF WOLVERINE’S PLAN? CAN SHE SNIFF OUT MAGNETO’S SCHEME BEFORE THE TRAP IS SPRUNG ON THE UNCANNY X-MEN? PREPARE FOR A SENSUAL ONSLAUGHT IN THE FERAL SAGA - SCENTS!

    It takes 10 pounds of milk to make 1 pound of cheese, but I only need a few words!

    End Note:

    I really want to know what you think of the story, so please comment. It doesn't have to be positive but if you have a correction, a DM would be more appropriate than a comment, so we don't bore everyone else with trivialities. If you want to discuss your thinking on consent or rape, then I'd suggest your blog would be the place to do that, not here. If you are upset that this story contained violence, graphic sex, non consensual actions, or mind control even after all my warnings and flags then I can't help you. If you want to demonstrate your superior knowledge of all things X-Men, please save it and just make lots of smug faces as you read my egregious errors. I'm here to have some fun and I hope I have provided you with some as well. ’Nuff said. Until next time - Excelsior!

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting!

Quite the developments so far this chapter! I'm surprised by how quickly Logan seems okay with everything but I suppose losing memories so often and then getting Jean's complete memories could do that to you...

Ok? Maybe

Nyssa's picture

His whole (remembered) life he's always been able to "walk it off" so is it really a surprise that he's just moving forward? But then again, denial is the strongest force in the universe. Let's see how well it serves him...

Cute aside about the Invisible Woman

Iolanthe Portmanteaux's picture

Cute the way you suggest that Sue Richards may have done the same "invisible cock" trick!

I'm intrigued -- really have no idea what Magneto could be up to.

- io

Hahaha Omigawd

Nyssa's picture

I actually never meant it that way! I just meant using a shield to form a physical object. But it is an intriguing idea. Do you think Reed would... ? Or maybe for when Reed is in one of his "I have to finish this ridiculous experiment that will have unintended side effects before I can sleep or have sex with you," fugues? So, an invisible girl's "backup"? You know, if she's quiet, who would ever know what she was up to?

And Magneto is, as all villains must, about to do a little monologuing.