Jem...Chapter 129

Printer-friendly version

Jem… Chapter 129

Chapter 129

*Before…

“Cool, y’wanna run through it again?” Kimmie says as she pops several things of Juicy Fruit gum into her mouth.

“Sure.”

Brooklyn joins us with her top unbuttoned two spaces down and with her shirt/blouse tail un-tucked from her skirt and she takes up her guitar and then we start up again and we start playing and learning the music and working at the changes.

And we’re doing that all the way through until Rayne makes it home.

She has her shoes off in her hands which is a long day sign but she’s smiling and she’s dancing in the archway of the living room and she’s having fun and she’s actually smiling really big too as we’re playing and singing and she dances into the room and up to me even doing a spin and a twirl as we’re singing the “Round and round, oh round and round…”

And when we’re done that last singing part Rayne’s kissing me deeply and sweetly and Brooklyn’s playing the song out with the last of those guitar notes as we do.

*And Now…

We’re all together now and there’s this closeness that we’ve got going on that’s sort of like filling the room with Mike and Brooklyn and Rayne and myself and then there’s Molly and Carmen who’s actually doing this close hold hands and sitting together on the couch thing that’s actually turning into a cuddle.

Carmen needs that after today and I think that Molly might have felt that and we’re all kind of doing our thing and I hope actually that whatever vibe is going on that it sort of catches everyone into it with that sort of feeling of like together.

I stop kissing Rayne even though it’s taking some effort and she’s still nibbling at me making me squiggle and blush.

“How about we take an hour and get cleaned up and out of like the school stuff and work clothes and then meet up to do a run through of rehersal and come back and everything.”

There’s actually a lot of nods and enthusiastic responses.

Rayne’s nuzzling my neck. “I missed you, seriously and I’ve been thinking about you all day.”

She’s pressing to me and it’s very, very suggestive.

I swallow and blush and then I’m grinning all at the same time and we head upstairs and she only stops long enough to grab some towels and she has this smile on her face.

“Oh I’m so....”

She actually gives me this butt whack and I Eeep and head into our room and Rayne comes in behind me and locks the door.

I turn on some music and right behind mine I hear *Drops of Jupiter * By train from down the hall and something else playing too which has me grinning a whole lot since I think the house just took an almost house wide break for sex.

And Rayne pulls her work top off and unhooks and shoulder shrugs out of her bra.

There’s that exhale of relief there and I’m not alien to the feeling now with the falsies being more and more sort of aggravating and me wanting a chest and not having to do all of that stuff to get ready all the time.

I just want to be able to just go…just be me…

But I’m not focused on that and I’m focused on those amazing breasts Rayne has but in also reaching out and doing this sort of touch and massage and help her get all that work and bra all day stress thing out of her system with my hands and my mouth.

I do things and she does things and then she does more things that are also like her things with her little but not so little helper. And yeah it wasn’t that long ago and it is still sort of one of those with trepidation while getting started things.

But we both know a little more than last night…what to do, how to move, where to thrust…uhm…push…and it’s still sort of very much a scary sort of going passed some line in my head thing. But once we get to this point in doing this it’s…it’s so good and my skin is on fire and it all feels so much alive, other parts of me feel so much more alive and really, really importantly is that I feel…I feel wanted and taken and slinky and sexual in a good way…in like this so great a way and I get there…she makes me pop hard…there’s not a lot of mess or anything but it felt hard.

Gripping the pillows cry out kind of hard.

Rayne getting there too shaking in this way that makes it shudder inside me but as she’s pressed to my back he breasts like steaming hot and her hands slowly letting go of the super grip on my hips.

Give me a minute to catch my breath hard before rolling over and onto her and then working my way down and going down on Rayne…

And the stereo’s playing The Hip and as I’m opening her up to my mouth there’s… “My memory is muddy..”
“What’s this river that I’m In?”
“New Orleans is sinking man…”
“And I don’t wanna swim…”

I like Canadian music, I like that sound like that sort of Prairie Blues-Rock that they have and listening to something like that’s actually sort of exciting and erotic.

I feel like I’m not as old and set on like I usually am…I feel like a teenager that’s doing what teenagers are supposed to do and that’s fool around and be passionate, have sex and listen to rock and roll.

Rayne cries out and so do someone else and it’s over music and through walls and there’s honestly a whole lot of laughter.

We’re still laughing as I slide my way up her body with kisses and then we just kiss…and kiss and then she does something that’s amazing.

Rayne takes her knee and she slips it up against my crotch and it and then she presses and moves it down…she…she does that and she shoves her leg in a little more as we cuddle and she’s actually tucking me and holding me there while my tucked self does this whole spoon of her leg.

Despite the eeewness and like the stickies.

And it’s awesome.

Having a girlfriend that does something that’s like anti-dysphoric because she cares about you is like really above and beyond.

And we have time to cuddle too and sort of laze and kinda of nap because as great as the sex was it was still real sex.

And unlike movie sex or story sex real sex doesn’t actually last that long.

But it sure felt good.

I nuzzle into her and sort of go boneless at the same time. “Wow…that was so intense.”

She nods. “Mmm…yeah…you were doing okay with this?”

I blush. “Yeah…it’s better than I thought.”

“Oh?”

“Not as scary or like freaky…or hurt either.”

“Well not hurting you was kind of the idea, but you seemed into it.”

I nod and boob pillow. “I was…it’s not just that it kind of feels good like sex like but it’s you being into it…and moving and it’s feeling like I’m more…more into this whole side of me with like my sexuality.”

“I noticed and it’s kind of cool seeing you spreading your wings that way Angel.”

I sort of shrug and inhale her scent. “I didn’t know. I thought that I was good with things as they were but it feels like this is more of like a two way street with us and you getting things out of this hon.”

Rayne sighs making a boob shift that’s way more than pleasant. “I was never into this with Summer, I mean it’s like she never liked me doing this with her or like to her…I think it was like this power thing with her and with you it’s so much better and different.”

“Different?” I look up at her and she looks down at me and there’s that whole lip-gravity pulling us together and we kiss again and when we break it she’s smiling at me and she reaches out and runs her fingers through my hair and it’s such a happy tender thing.

“Different because with you Angel it’s you trusting me.”

She kisses me again and it’s that really good Rayne brain melting over and over kissing and we sit there and we do that for really minutes on end and standing on end and every other combination thereof and it’s so good.

Y’know I’m not going to dissect the heck out of this either really…Rayne and Summer had a thing and it was bad and it broke her up and stuff and now with me she’s different.

So sometimes going through something makes you not the same person that you were when you come out on the other side of something.

Oh…oh maybe there’s a song in that?

There’s a knock well a pounding on our door and I hear Brooklyn. “Shower’s free!”

I yell. “Thanks!” and Rayne and I gather our stuff that we need for a quick shower and we get cleaned up together and have all that serious shower fun with the kissing and the suds and the whole post sex happies and endorphins added to that yumminess of like having someone else wash your back and wash your hair.

Seriously for me having someone washing my hair and massaging my scalp is pretty intimate and really soothing.

And my brain’s doing that whole serious music thing as I’m sort of seeing and hearing things in my head with like guitar stuff and like that serious like rock guitar but slow rock but hard guitar like you see from like Clapton… soulful and then the song, the song with this almost Amy Winehouse thing and I’m smiling and sort of dancing with Rayne pressed to my back in the shower as I’m writing a song for like her to sing.

This makes me happy.

“You’re humming stuff and dancing?”

“Mmm…” I say. “I’m writing a song.”

“Here… like in the shower.”

“Yeah, I’ll finish it out downstairs…I think that you’ll knock it out of the park tomorrow night.”

“Me?”

“Yeah you, you have so the voice for this.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, all that smoky and sultry mixed with all that power that you have for that Adele sort of meeting Amy Winehouse.”

“Angele…Chere…” Rayne’s doing the French thing but she’s kissing my neck and I can just sort of feel her blushing and all embarrassed.

“Oh Tish…” I snerk and she giggles and then she’s tickling me which makes me scream in that Nooo-laughter and then the tickle laughs lead to kissing and then us getting out of the bath and then getting sort of dressed or dressed enough for like rehersal and supper.

Bra with falsies and panties, sweat pants and a band tee-shirt and sock feet and my hair up in a top twist and elastics to keep it from getting rock mangled and knotted while we’re jamming and we all meet at the kitchen and we’re sharing out the food and we’re all sort of smiles and grins and blushes as most of us have that exact same sort of glow going on and it’s just leftovers so we’re eating together but not like the full on big feast kind of thing and I’m eating while I have a notepad on the counter closest to me and literal musical note paper too as I eat fast and then just nibble as I work with tunes and lyrics.

Clapton esque soft crisp guitar, Phil Collins “One more night” sort of drums and little rhythm guitar and then the singer…Rayne who’ll be singing this tomorrow night at our second half of the show.

*On the other side of something.* (By Starlight Butterfly.)

I stare across the prominade
And I can't believe my eyes
There's no place to run
And no place to go
There's no place left to hide

I can see your face even from here
I can see what were.
I can see how bad things went…
And now I’m looking at you and at my own damned reflection here…

Here…On the other side of something…

So…Forgive me if I’m staring.
Forgive me if I turn away.
It's just to hide the tears
Sometimes I wonder if I've wasted all those years
For all the things I felt, all those things that were said.
And for all those things that never got to be said…
Words that I should have tried to say before
Before we passed out from each others hands
But never had the strength to…
Do you see what I see, do you feel the same regrets as I do…

Here…On the other side of something.

I sit here watching you and them and wonder
Now what if that were me and you were you.
If I'd lost my life…If I Lost everything I thought I ever wanted….

Here…on the other side of something….

The song is sort of sad and it’s sort of wistful and I’m humming it and when I’m done writing it Rayne takes it and she looks it over and I’m doing the whole lip-bite is it good thing and she’s nodding.

“A break up sort of song?”

I nod. “Sort of a can dance to wistful sort of break up I wish things could be better thing.”

“And you wrote this in the shower?”

I blush. “Yes but it had nothing to do with like that, it was like what just sort of was there in my head.”

Rayne nods and grins. “Hey I like it, it’s nice and I love the lead title line it’s actually very wistful sad in like a good way.”

Carmen’s like… “Isn’t tonight like the yay happy fun night and you’re writing stuff like this?”

I shrug and Rayne’s like. “Songs come right out of the blue sometimes and then it’s like getting it down while you have it because it can go away just as quick.”

Brooklyn’s nodding and she’s reading the guitar sheet. “Write it out and then we can get into the groove in rehersal.”

And with that she gets up and heads out and Kim and Rayne and I do the dishes up fast and I can hear Brooklyn on her guitar and she’s playing. *I want Candy* already and she has the amps cranked and it’s still a cool song and we actually finish really fast and we almost run out to join in with her for rehersal.

You know that you love what you’re doing when you run to go and do it.

up
198 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

very nice

Alecia Snowfall's picture

one of the things I've been enjoying about this series is that it has a soundtrack. with the exception of original compositions, I can go and find the songs and listen to them and when I come back to read, instead of the original artist I hear Angel/Jem. That's so much bailey I we all look forward to the next installment!
*many pouncing hugs*

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

I try to describe the feel and like sounds for the originals

It's kind of harder to do but I try sjnce I have no clue about how to write music. And the sound track idea was one I had been trying to stay with for the show/story.

Kind of a little like Glee?

*Great Big Hugs *

Bailey Summers

Falsies?

I forget, isn't she on hormones yet? Or is she just dragging that out?

I like the song, but.....

D. Eden's picture

I think I would have gone a different direction with it based on the title. The other side of something doesn't need to imply a breakup; it could be about looking into the eyes of the person who saved your soul - the person who carried you through hell to get to the other side.

It could be all about how much that person means to you, that one person who walked across broken glass to save you. That's the song I would have expected.

Besides that, as always it made my day to see this posting. I am so glad that you have been posting more Jem recently. This is one of my favorites - but then again, pretty much anything you write is a favorite of mine, lol.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

I was actually trying to write just that kind of song Dallas.

And kInd of like in the end of the chapter this is what sort of ended up coming out though. If i ever get to do a song rewrite this and Raise your Fist are my two big picks.
* Great Big Hugs *

Bailey Summers

"You know that you love what you’re doing"

"You know that you love what you’re doing when you run to go and do it."

giggles. Sometimes, that happens for me with stories ...

DogSig.png

Yeah it's a good feeling too.

I love getting that when writing because my job is really hit or miss on that. I just wish that work didn't take so much time from my writing sometimes.
* Great Big Proud Angel Hugs *

Bailey Summers

we needed this

After the last couple of chapters we needed this and I am glad things are okay. I always look forward to new chapters of Jem and you never disappoint Bailey.

I just started getting the Jem comics and they're not bad.

The story is pretty close too but it's a reboot with there being way more of a punk vibe meeting a current vibe you see in the gender queer community and I have heard that there might be a decent and current LGBTQIA + + + vibe to the whole thing.

* Hugs and Howls *

Bailey Summers

Kudos and a Question?

Ms. Summers,

I enjoy yours stories immensely. As they make you cry and laugh as you bring your characters to life. But as I am reading this from one chapter to the next, was is Chapter 128 missing or was it removed?

Thanks

ENVIRO74

It was there when I read this

It was there when I read this series a few years ago. I'm not sure why it has vanished.