Katie Ann - Chapter 8: Resort Kitten

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 & January 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Eight: Resort Kitten

Tiffany, who had long since turned to fake watching the TV, saw Kath’s door being opened, and the same guy stepped out before setting the covered object on the ground outside the door. He picked it up after testing to make sure Kath’s door was locked. She could see that he had Kath’s bag over one shoulder and a blue duffle bag on top of the object. She also noticed that it seemed to be heavier than before.

Looking at the time, she discovered he had been in there for just over an hour. She decided to follow him from a distance as he carried it slowly and surely down the steps. He was treating it as if it was extremely fragile now, too.

Once she got to the lobby, she saw him loading it in the backseat of a blue Cadillac Escalade. Taking the time to jot down the license plate, she watched him carefully secure that covered object in the backseat before taking the duffle and Kath’s bag and placing them in the very full back. Closing both the backseat door and the hatch door, he got in and drove off.

Going back up to the third floor to get her class supplies, she paused to knock on Kathleen’s room just to make sure Kath was where she thought she was.

~o~O~o~

It felt like to Buttercup that she was being carried down the steps. She kept getting bumped around. The pet bed could be so much thicker, so thick that she hardly fit in the carrier, and she would still have bumps and bruises. She knew Owner wasn’t doing it on purpose. It was just the nature of the steps. Not having hands to hold on to anything, she tried bracing herself against the sides.

She heard Owner whisper to her that she still had one flight of steps to go. Doing the mental math, which meant she was halfway down the steps, she braced herself for the last set of steps.

Finally, the jarring stopped, so she moved her arms away from the side and relaxed. Soon after, she felt the temperature change that signified she was outside.

After she was placed down in the backseat of the Owner’s vehicle, she heard what sounded like someone trying to strap the carrier down. Hearing doors open and closed, she wondered if she was going to be in total darkness for what she was led to believe was a couple of hours’ trip.

She didn’t have long to wait. The flap was removed from the door, and the door was opened, and she could see that Owner was reaching from the driver's seat.

After setting a bowl of what looked like soft cat food in her carrier, he told her that was her lunch before closing and locking the door again. He then strapped what looked like a large pet water holder to the cage door.

Taking timid bites, she found that it was a mix of soft and hard cat food and not as terrible as she thought it would be. She wouldn’t go out of her way to eat this stuff, but it wasn’t going to kill her. She just hoped that she wasn’t going to eat cat food all weekend long, let alone every time she was with Owner, that it would be a long year. “Take a catnap, my kitty. It is going to be a two to three hours drive,” she was told as she felt the car moving.

She tried to look out the window, but all she could see from her angle was the top of buildings, trees, and mountains. She thought the view in the car towards the controls might be better, but all she got with that was a small portion of his side. Next thing she knew, she was drifting asleep to that catnap.

~o~O~o~

She was jarred awake when she felt the carrier being moved. Hearing Owner speaking, it sounded like he was giving instructions to someone, “Be extremely careful with her” and “Everything in the back, but the blue duffel bag” were two of the things she heard.

Looking out of the door after she was set down, all she could see was a blue SUV. It sounded like bags were being stacked alongside of her and on top of her.

Owner’s voice again instructed the unknown group, “We need to stop and check her in, then you can take the lot to our room.”

As she was being wheeled into the building, she decided there was way too much marble, elegant details, and gold leaf in her field of vision for this to be a cheap resort.

“Sir Adam, it is always nice to see you. What wing would you like your VIP room to be in? And where is your sub that you have registered?”

Owner's face blocked her field of vision as he unlocked the door and helped her out of the carrier. “Little, and here she is.”

As Buttercup was looking around at the large, very ornate lobby, she heard the clerk say, “VIP or not, you can’t bring a child here, especially one already dressed for pet play.”

She noticed Owner handed what she assumed to be her license to the twenty-something girl behind the counter while assuring them she was nineteen.

She wasn’t really paying attention to her surroundings. She was counting the floors above her. It appeared to be five when she heard, “Kathleen Annabelle Telgenhof, answer the lady.”

“Umm, Sorry, ask me again,” she answered embarrassingly.

The lady behind the counter began to quiz Kathleen about the details of her license. She was asked to spell her last name, her birthday, address, hair color, and finally, her height. “I believe they rounded up, so it should say 53. Otherwise, it might say 52,” was Kathleen's answer to the last one.

“Let me add a copy of this to her profile. I expect she will be quizzed a few times being that short,” the lady said, doing something out of Kathleen's vision before handing a few items to Owner.

“Buttercup, let me have your left arm,” she was asked as Owner grabbed it.

Taking it, he undid the buttons before placing what looked like a hospital ID band around her wrist and firmly locking it on her. The buttons were redone, and she was helped back into the carrier by him. Once she was all the way in it, but before she had a chance to turn around, she heard the door closed, and she thought a click of a lock.

She was being wheeled by the unknown person. She could sometimes catch a glimpse of Owner’s legs, so she knew it wasn’t him.

She got comfortable, then proceeded to read her left wrist, in what light came from the door. It called her Katie Ann Telgenhof (S/VIP), had her nickname of Buttercup, and said her Owner was Adam Olsen (VIP). It also had her birthday on it, and then it was followed by some numbers that looked like codes. They were labeled Program, Group, and Location. There were what looked to be dates on it too, 9/1-9/4, finished by a barcode on it.

They stopped shortly to open a door before wheeling her into a room. Once again, Owner was in instructions mode. “Place the bags nicely on the floor in this room and place her on the master bed.”

As she was being sat on the bed, she heard a knock on the door. Owner and what appeared to be a mysterious two persons went to the door she could just barely see, after which someone wheeled a cart into the other room before leaving. The other two individuals left with them.

Owner unlocked the door before helping her out of the crate.

“Just the two of us now, kitty.”

“Meow”

“I am going to get some dinner for both of us before I help you in the bathroom.”

“Meow”

With that, Owner began to feed Buttercup what tasted like pasta alfredo, which pleased her greatly that it didn’t come from a bag with a cat’s face on it. In between feeding her, he took bites himself from the same plate. Occasionally, he would bring a sippy cup of iced tea to her lips.

True to his word, after dinner, he helped her in the bathroom, before returning her wretched tail back where it came from. Returning to the suite after her business was done, he had her cuddle up to him as he petted her while he watched the telly.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note: It is a short chapter today. Sorry about the late posting. Work got in the way. Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks, Becky

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Should be an interesting weekend

Beoca's picture

I am getting the feeling that Buttercup is in for quite the weekend. Hard to say much as of yet - jury is very much still out regarding Adam. Tiffany certainly thinks so.

Weekend

All I will say is:{Highlight to read} Adam might also be testing Buttercup to see how committed she is to being submissive too.