Katie Ann - Chapter 50: I am an Angel

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

Proofread by Teek

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Fifty: I am an Angel

Laura was woken up in the middle of the night by Katie, who was shivering and shaking before settling down again. The real seven-year-old hugged the stuffing out of her friend before drifting back to sleep.

A few hours later, Katie woke up Thursday morning in a sleep-daze. She tried to figure out where she was. It didn’t look like anywhere she was used to. Why was someone hugging her, and why did she have a discomfort in her shoulders and left arm? She woke up some more and looked behind her to realize it was Laura hugging her. She was finally awake enough to grasp that she had slept at the Schneiders last night. A flashback to yesterday caused the girl to shudder and remember why she had the discomfort.

“Mommie said we have to get up,” Laura stated, not wanting to stop cuddling her best friend.

Katie sat up and cringed in pain.

“You ok, Katie?” Laura asked. “How are your sores?”

“I’ve had better weeks. They are still sore, but not as much as yesterday. What time is it?” the regressed girl inquired, noticing that it was still dark outside.

Laura answered, “Early! Mommie has to be at work very early some days.”

Just then, Mrs. Schneider walked in and went to the dresser to pick out two outfits. She handed her daughter one and sent her to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Denise put Katie’s clothes on the bed and smiled at the little one in diapers.

“Let’s get you into a clean diaper and dressed for the day,” Laura’s Mommie said as she took the little one’s nightie off. Examining the bruises and gently touching one, “Is that still sore?”

“Yes, Mrs. Schneider. But not as much as yesterday,” the little girl answered.

Denise smiled at Katie, “It will take time to heal. Can you lay down for me?”

Katie responded by lying down for her change. Inwardly, she groaned at the fact that the dry diaper was just as thick as the diaper last night. She was handed the stack of clothes and told to come to the kitchen when she was dressed.

Katie was dressed soon in jeans, a pink turtleneck, and a pink t-shirt with an angel that said, “I didn’t do it. I am an angel.” The regressed girl was happy that these clothes could work for both ages. She didn’t think there would be an issue going to her appointment in them. She was delighted she wouldn’t be returned in her dress.

She walked into the kitchen to find Laura eating cereal. At the spot next to her was an empty bowl. As Katie sat down, Mrs. Schneider filled the bowl with cereal and milk. Noticing the clock on the microwave said six-twenty, Katie realized just how early she had been woken up.

When the breakfast was done, Mrs. Schneider messed around with the back of Katie’s shirt. The regressed girl asked what she was doing back there.

“Safety pinning Allison’s and your Daddie’s envelopes about yesterday to your back.”

The little girl blushed bright red as she grasped the concept that she wasn’t trusted with the notes. This made her feel very young, needing the notes sent safety pinned to her where she couldn’t reach.

After both girls were in their coats, they were ushered to the car. The regressed girl watched as Laura’s backpack and a black garbage bag on a hanger were put in the back. She assumed that was her Christmas dress.

Katie was just watching the dark world pass as they pulled into a strange house’s driveway. Laura was released and escorted to the front door with her backpack. Laura, her Mommie, and some unknown lady talked for a bit at the front door.

Getting back in the car, Mrs. Schneider said, “Now that Laura is at her babysitter’s, let's get you to college.”

Once at Whitlatter Hall, Katie was released from the back, but her hand was held firmly. They went to the door with the makeshift dress bag in hand. Mrs. Schneider tried the door and found it locked tight. It appeared that the automatic locks hadn’t been unlocked yet for the day.

Katie shrugged because she was rushed out without her keys, access card, or even her phone yesterday. Mrs. Schneider pulled out her phone and began to search through her contacts. However, luck was on their side. Before Denise found Ally in her contacts, another student was leaving the building. Once in front of the young girl’s door, they had to knock for a few minutes to wake up Ally.

A groggy Ally dressed in her nightie opened the room door, “Good morning, Katie and Mrs. Schneider. How was she?”

“SHE was an angel, can’t say that about others,” Mrs. Schneider said. “Here’s Katie’s dress. I have to get to work.”

Ally believed that this meant Laura was the naughty person. Helping Katie remove her coat, Ally discovered the envelopes, “Getting nasty grams by notes. Are you sure you were not naughty?”

Katie responded, “Read my t-shirt, Ally, it doesn’t lie. I didn’t do it. I am an angel. I am not sure what the note says exactly. But I can guess. Please read the note. I'd rather not relive it.”

Ally set Adam’s envelope aside and opened the one addressed to Allison & Tiffany. After reading it for about five minutes, she bent down and hugged the stuffing out of her roommate.

“Ouch, easy on the shoulders, please, Ally.”

Ally released her roommate and said meekly, “Sorry.”

Yawning, Katie asked if she could go back to sleep for an hour. Once her mary-janes were removed, she was allowed to do that. An hour later, the little girl was woken for a second breakfast.

Before they left the room, Katie asked, “Can I wear a pull-up? This diaper is so thick.”

“Does it need changing?” her babysitter asked.

Frowning because she knew how this conversation was going to go, she truthfully answered, “No, it is only damp.”

“Maybe after classes, Sweetie,” Ally answered.

~o~O~o~

While they were sitting around the table eating breakfast at Reynolds, Ally handed Tiffany the envelope. Tiff looked at the envelope, confused. The rest of the table looked curious. The regressed girl, however, was blushing bright red.

Ally said, “Please read that, Tiff.”

That reminded Holly about yesterday, so she asked Katie, “What happened last night? You were so out of character emotionally yesterday, Katie.”

“Please ask to borrow Tiff’s note. I would rather not relive it, Holly,” Katie answered.

Meanwhile, Tiff was getting visually upset. She went to hug her sister after passing the note to Holly, but the sister said first, “Easy on the shoulders, please.”

Once the tender hug was done, Tiff said, “I will make sure Adam gets this information.”

“Daddie has his own note. That one is just for you two,” the blushing little girl said.

Holly said, “I never liked that Holt. That female dog has repeatedly yelled at my niece, making her cry each time.”

By the time breakfast was over, everyone at the cluster’s table had seen the note. Katie was very bright red with embarrassment, with everyone interested in what had happened to her. She received so many messages of caring. She was extremely glad they all cared for her, but each message just made her more and more embarrassed. Tiffany asked for the note back as the girls started dispersing to various destinations.

~o~O~o~

Steve Mesmer introduced everyone in Pearl Holt’s discipline meeting so it could be recorded, “We have Pearl Holt, secretary; Tracy Wall, union rep; Rick Grabowski, superintendent; and I am Steve Mesmer, principal. It is currently one minute past ten on the seventh of December.

Three security camera videos have been entered into the record. Let the record know they show Pearl manhandling a young girl from multiple angles.”

Rick asked, “You have seen the videos. Pearl, please explain yourself.”

“After sending the rest of the students to the classrooms, one girl refused to go. I guess I saw red and tried to force the girl to her classroom,” Pearl answered.

Rick asked, “Is the girl a student at Washington Elementary?”

“I am told she isn’t, but she never told me that,” Pearl answered.

Rick looked over his glasses at Pearl, “Let me remind you you were told not to lie, and the cameras in Washington Elementary record sound.”

“Ok, she did tell me that, but I ignored it because I was sure she was lying,” Pearl meekly answered.

Rick asked, “Steve, what did you see?”

“I saw a little girl crying her eyes out as Pearl tried to jerk her up from the floor. She was so scared she asked for her Daddie. She also complained that her arm hurt,” Steve answered.

Rick Grabowski looked at Pearl before turning back to Principal Mesmer, “Steve, what do we know about the girl?”

“Not much,” Steve stated. “She’s a seven-year-old girl named Katie who probably has a disability of some type. She’s not a student at Washington Elementary, but she could be a student at one of the other elementary buildings in the district. Without knowing her last name, I couldn’t check. She was at the performance with Mr. & Mrs. Schneider, but she is not their child. The Schneiders are parents of a second grader in my school named Laura.”

“Disabled?” Superintendent Grabowski questioned.

Steve took a deep breath before responding, ”Whether Katie is disabled or not doesn’t affect this meeting since Pearl most likely wasn’t aware of the disability at the time. Let’s drop that point for today’s discussion.”

“OK,” Rick turned to the union representative, “Tracy, do you have anything to say?”

“Just that Pearl is extremely sorry.”

“That is what she said in August and October,” Rick pointed out. “Need I remind you that this is the third discipline hearing in five months. She would have been fired already if it hadn’t been for the mayor. Let the record show that Pearl is the best friend of the Mayor’s wife.”

Turning back to Steve, Rick asked, “Does the family want to press charges for kidnapping or sue for damages?”

“I didn’t kidnap!” Pearl blurted out.

“Did you watch the same videos I did?” Rick asked.

“Yes!” Pearl snapped back.

“That is very much kidnapping,” Rick stated before turning back to Steve.

“It is too soon to know. Katie wasn’t with her parents last night, and we haven’t heard anything from them so far this morning. At this point, we don’t even know who the girl is.”

Superintendent Grabowski thought for a moment before saying, “I have seen and heard enough. Pearl Holt is suspended without pay until the school board meeting on January fourth. At which time, I will recommend she be fired again.”

Steve nodded and added, “Let the record show that this discipline hearing was adjourned at ten forty-seven on the seventh of December.”

~o~O~o~

Katie was able to convince her sister not to rediaper her when she requested a change after her morning classes. She also got permission to be nineteen during her meeting. That permission was just a cover-her-ass step. Truthfully, the short teenager would have been nineteen during her disability services meeting with or without permission.

She walked into the office about ten minutes early. A different receptionist was handling the post this time. She walked up and was greeted with, “Hello, little girl, what can I do for you?”

“Katie Telgenhof here for my one p.m. appointment with Luke,” Katie said.

The lady typed some stuff on her computer, “I am assuming that Katie is a nickname for Kathleen. And my computer tells me you are much older than you look.” That got rewarded with the short teenager nodding. The receptionist continued, “Let me verify some stuff, Katie. We like to make sure our records are up to date. Your parents are George and Marlene Telgenhof.” Again, the short teenager agreed. The receptionist continued by verifying Kath’s parents' home address. Furthermore, the receptionist spoke by saying, “You have dwarfism as your listed disability. Any other disabilities?”

“No, Ma’am,” Katie answered.

The receptionist again verified, “You need no help with classes or living on campus?”

“That is correct, Ma’am,” Katie answered.

The receptionist said, “Looking at your GPA, you are doing very well at the college. Have a seat, Katie. I will let Luke know you are here.”

About five minutes later, Luke Maxwell entered the room and said, “Kathleen, why don’t we go to my office.” As they got in the office, he continued, “Is it alright if I call you Kathleen?”

“I usually go by Katie now, but Kathleen is fine too,” Katie answered.

“What can I do for Katie?”

“I am hoping to waive my PE core requirements,” Katie explained.

Luke examined Katie’s info on his computer, “Are you unable to do physical activity?”

“No. It is just that …” Katie’s face fell as she realized this meeting wouldn’t go her way.

Luke looked at Katie for a moment before responding, “You are afraid you will get mowed over by other college students in regular PE classes?”

“Yes,” Katie answered.

“That is a very valid concern.” After Katie agreed with him, Luke continued, “But we will not waive your PE core requirement.”

“But I will be killed,” Katie responded.

“Let me continue. We will gladly modify your PE core requirements. You will not be required to take any PE classes but will still be required to get PE credit.”

Katie’s confusion was plastered across her face, “If I don’t take any PE classes, how will I get a core credit?”

Luke explained, “That is the modification. You will be required to do a physical activity. The college offers a variety of classes that would get you exercising enough to meet the requirements. Some of the options I would suggest are Dance 102, beginning ballet, or Dance 105, beginning tap.”

Katie asked, “Any other options?”

“Truthfully,” Luke answered. “Any activity causing you to exercise at least three hours a week for the length of a semester would work. They can be a class here at college or off campus. There are lessons for figure skating at the ice rink, or I am sure we could find a dance, tumbling, or gymnastics class in the local area that would meet the criteria.”

Katie nodded, “Yes, Sir, I guess one of those might work.”

Luke gave a weak smile, “You already registered for spring?”

“Yes,” Katie confirmed. “There is no room in my schedule for another class next semester.”

“Contact us again in April to set up something for the fall semester.”

Katie responded, “OK, Sir.”

After determining there were no other topics to be discussed, Luke escorted Katie back to the waiting area.

~o~O~o~

Later that night, after being dressed for bed in her footie PJs, Katie was in the common area reading a book.

Tiffany interrupted by asking, “How did the meeting with Disability Services go?”

“They refuse to waive the core requirement because I am physically able to do PE,” Katie replied.

“What?” Ally looked up from the assignment she was working on. “It won’t be safe for you!”

“They will, however, modify my core requirement so Dance classes count,” Katie said.

Tiff smiled, “You will look so cute in a tutu.”

“I could also take classes not connected with the college.” Katie blushed up and continued, “Something like dance, figure skating, or gymnastics. As long as it is a minimum of three hours a week for at least the length of the semester, they will consider it meeting the PE requirement.”

“So you have plenty of options, Sister,” Tiff said. “What did you choose?”

Katie explained, “Since my Spring Semester is already full, they want me to talk to them again in April.”

“I am biased for figure skating,” Ally grinned.

Tiff changed the subject, “What is your Daddie going to do about the attack?”

“I don’t think he knows about it yet. He hasn’t gotten Mrs. Schneider’s note. He is probably going to go postal on the school or the lady,” Katie answered. “If he doesn't, Grandpa will. The two lawyers who claim me either as a daughter or a granddaughter.”

Ally looked at the clock in the room, “It is someone's bedtime.”

The girl was shooed into the bedroom, where Ally tucked Katie in before raising the bed rail.

Returning to Tiffany, “Those are some nasty sores on Katie. I really hope they’re superficial and there are no injuries we can’t see.”

“Yeah, the pictures were pretty nasty,” Tiffany nodded.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Kudos, Comments, and questions are always welcomed.

I am currently writing chapter 69 of this story.
Surprise Offer 2 is 19 timeline days from completion. -- Thanks Becky

up
21 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Enjoying this!

I really am enjoying this tale! Daddy is soooooo going to get pissed at that idiot teacher! Problem for them is going to be them searching for Katie I'm afraid. Her actual status as an adult will make for a really weird bunch of legal issues I'm afraid!

Looking forward to more!

Pissed off people

I am not sure which one I would be more worried about, Daddie or Grandpa. As for Katie's actual age, that MAY BE a hiccup. Or maybe the lawyers have a plan for that. Keep watching this channel for the answer. {Highlight to read} All will be reviewed, but it will not be next week.

Right Up My Street

SuziAuchentiber's picture

I love AB angles in stories and just want to be Katie so much - just without the ouchies !!! I guess we have all come across cruel and abusive teachers in our past. We had a Latin teacher who threw sets of keys at you as well as blackboard dusters which were heavy wooden items. Physical abuse is not justifiable in any setting. Kids nowadays are better protected thankfully.
Haven't had Daddy's interactions with Katie so much recently - I hope they can spend more time together and the pair of them enjoy their special relationship.
Huggs & Kudos!

Suzi