Katie Ann - Chapter 48: Not Much Time

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

Proofread by Teek

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Forty-Eight: Not Much Time

While Allison was dealing with Katie's bottom, the short teenager looked at her photo collage Tuesday morning. Something or things were different; she just couldn't put her finger on it. She fumbled with the ID bracelet that Ally refused to remove.

She dilly-dally behind in her room after her babysitter was done with her. She looked at the photos using her step stool. There were four new photos in the setup. There were the five cousins in their matching Christmas dresses, Stacy and her as human puppets, all of the cluster’s siblings, and her face as a puppy.

It was her photo collage, but she did not maintain it. She assumed that was done by Ally. It was about five feet high, so she needed her step stool to reach the top of the collage.

Looking at the time, she decided she had better get breakfast if she wanted some before her first class.

~o~O~o~

Later that day, at about one, Katie went towards the Disability Services office in the Ralph Administration Building. She was hoping to have one of her core requirements waived.

She texted Ally that she would do this since it was outside her norm. True, her ID bracelet said she was nineteen. The two bumps on her chest that she was still allowed to have told herself and one who noticed them she was nineteen. But her roommate was still picking her clothes out. Allison was also willingly dealing with the diapering.

Nope, the short teenager thought it was better to be safe than sorry. Ally has never punished her. Besides the chin taps she regularly earns for sticking her tongue out. She has a feeling that Tiffany might have punished her once.

After stepping into the office, the receptionist greeted her with, "Hello, little lady, where are your parents."

Katie blushed and said, "My name is Kathleen Telgenhof. Can I talk to an advisor?"

The receptionist asked, "Can you spell the first five letters of the last name, please."

"T E N G E," Katie spelled.

The receptionist was typing on her keyboard, and suddenly, her eyes went big, "Guess you are not as young as you look. Sorry."

"I really don't mind that now. Besides, it is easier to go along with what people see than fight it," the short teenager said.

The receptionist told her, "Unfortunately, our advisors are unavailable right now. Can I make an appointment?"

"Will this time on Thursday work?" Kath asked.

The receptionist said, "One o'clock for Kathleen Telgenhof on Thursday with Luke appointment has been made."

"Thank you, Miss," Katie mentioned before walking out of the office.

~o~O~o~

Sometime after three on Wednesday, Katie was deep in the fantasy land of a book. Suddenly, Ally came over and grabbed the book. She had just gotten out of class and was tight on time. She basically pushed the little girl to the room, saying, "We haven't got much time!"

"For what?" Katie questioned.

Once in the room, she demanded the girl lay down on the changing mat, which was on Katie’s bed. She started removing Katie’s shoes. The suddenly feeling regressed girl was moving around since she was surprised by the urgency but secrecy of Ally.

"What don't we have much time for?" Katie questioned.

Ally said, "I don't have time today for a fidgety little girl."

She leaned over Katie and dug for something between the wall and the mattress. Soon, she was draping a strap over the fidgety girl. She searched for something below the girl and came up with another strap. She adjusted Katie and tightened the straps down, trapping the girl and her arms under the strap.

Katie questioned, "How long have straps been on my bed?"

"Since Halloween. First time I had to use them," Ally said as she stuck a pacifier in the regressed girl's mouth.

She returned to stripping the shoes and socks off. The jeans were next to hit the floor. Ally was doing the undressing so rapidly that she was just throwing the removed items on the floor. The pull-up was yanked off and thrown in the general direction of the diaper pail, leaving the nervous girl naked down below her waist.

The older girl grabbed the diaper supplies and made quick work diapering the regressed girl.

Katie mumbled around the paci, "Can I haghe a chuuu-uch?"

"I didn't understand you, sweetie, and there is a pacifier in your mouth for a reason," Allison pointed out while she was grabbing tights from Katie’s drawer. The silenced girl groaned when she saw they were a set of her ruffled tights.

The tights went on the girl so fast that the youngest girl thought they were going to run. Black mary-janes were the next thing on her.

Katie thought to herself that she was regressing me and with urgency for some reason.

Ally messed with the strap, making the little one think she was going to be released. Any hopes of that were dashed when Ally scooted her up. She fastened them down on Katie's tight-covered legs.

Katie was helped into a sitting position. After the little girl's sweatshirt and t-shirt were stripped, they were also just thrown over Ally’s shoulder in the general direction of the closet where the laundry basket was. The bra was the next thing to find the floor.

Katie thought to herself while looking at her discarded clothes on the floor, "This is unlike Ally. She is normally very clean."

After a binder was put on her, Ally picked up scissors from her desk. While cutting the ID bracelet off, she said, "I wish I could leave this on you. It actually makes a lot of sense to report your real age. But it ruins the illusion. Maybe I have to see if I can get more from the college."

Katie looked shocked at her roommate. The little girl was glad when the straps were released. She was helped up only to be told to put her arms up. When she did, her Christmas dress was dropped on her. She tried to think if she had any plans that required this dress. If the college had any events going on today.

After the buttons and sash were done, the girl was invited to take a seat. Ally had looked at her watch multiple times and mumbled, "There isn't much time."

The high ponytail was expertly converted to pigtails with green ribbons. The pacifier was pulled out of the mouth and was just flung in the general direction of Katie's bed. The young girl thought her arm was going to be ripped out of her socket as Ally basically yanked her out of the room and down the stairs. They weren’t running down, but they were going as fast as the regressed girl's feet could move.

When they got to the bottom, they quickly walked into the lobby where Mrs. Schneider was waiting. Ally said while putting Katie’s coat on her, "Sorry, I tried to do it by four. It takes a while to find the cutie pie, especially if she is fidgety."

Mrs. Schneider, while grabbing Katie’s hand, said, "Relax, you're only five minutes late."

"So she will be back late?" Ally asked.

Mrs. Schneider said, "It will be nine or ten by the time we are done. I am thinking of keeping her until tomorrow."

"She has a ten a.m. class on Thursday and has already missed one class this week. She probably would rather not miss two in one week," Ally said. She continued, trying to discourage the idea, "Plus, that padding wouldn't last until tomorrow, and I didn't pack clothes for her."

"She fits Laura’s clothes. I have prepared my own diaper bag for her, just for this case of her visiting," Mrs. Schneider said.

That last bit of information caused the silent little girl’s eyes to go extremely big. Allison herself was a bit surprised, too.

"I just suggested a sleepover, so I only have to make one trip. I have to work at seven, so the angel will be back in plenty of time for her class," Mrs. Schneider said.

Katie really didn't care where she slept. She knew she didn't have a say anyway. She was just hoping she wouldn't attend class in this dress. There was no claiming to be a nineteen-year-old in this dress. And she had that Disability Services appointment. She knew whatever clothes she was delivered back to the college in, Ally would make her wear them all day.

When the discussion of where the seven-year-old was going to sleep was over, Katie was led outside to the Schneider's car. The backdoor was opened, and Katie crawled in on top of a blue booster that was there. While putting her seatbelt on under the watchful eyes of Mrs. Schneider, she looked to the other side to see Laura. Laura was also wearing a Christmas dress. Her red plaid skirt was peeking under her yellow coat.

Mr. Schneider said, as he drove away, "That took a while. You must have found someone to listen to your gossip."

"Quiet you! I was just telling Allison not to expect Katie until tomorrow morning," Mrs. Schneider said.

"Sleepover!" Laura exclaimed.

"Yes, but you must sleep. Katie, you are being very quiet right now," Mrs. Schneider pointed out.

"An hour or so ago, I was relaxing as a nineteen-year-old. One of the rare times I could do that. Suddenly, I was speed changed to seven. Because I kept asking why, Ally was in a mood and pacified me. Basically, that is a hint to me to keep quiet," the regressed girl pointed out. She continued, "I still don't know why I am seven and dressed in a Christmas dress. I am not complaining, just confused. Then, I found out I was not returning to the dorm. Again, I am not complaining; I am just confused. The age change was so sudden it foozled my mind. So Laura, who I am assuming is in a pretty dress by the skirt, what are we doing?"

"Your dress doesn't appear to be bad-looking either, and we are going to my Christmas concert. But first, we are going to get dinner," Laura said as her father turned into a restaurant's parking lot.

While nodding, Katie said, looking at her dress, "This old thing? Actually, this is the second time I have worn this in a week."

The respective parent helped the two girls out of the car in the first seat. Katie by Mr. Schneider. Laura by her mother. He held Katie's hand as they went inside.

"Two Adults and two beauty queens?" the host asked.

"Yes, please."

Katie was made to get in at the booth first, and then Mr. Schneider got in, blocking her in. Mrs. Schneider did the same thing to Laura. The regressed girl requested the chicken tenders and an iced tea and then went to her activity sheet. Soon, the two seven-year-olds figured out that they could just touch each other's feet. The giggling, while they were playing footsie, caused the parents to question them.

Lyle Schneider asked, "What are you two doing?"

"Nothing," Katie responded while putting a halo over her head.

"Devil horns are holding that up,” Lyle smirked. “Whatever you two were doing, do it without the giggles. You’re disturbing the other patrons."

Lyle looked at Katie and thought about the few times he had seen her. She appeared to be a good kid and a positive influence on Laura.

The waitress interrupted Lyle’s thoughts, “For you, Ma’am. For you, Sir. And for this cutie-pie. Last but not least, for this cutie-pie.”

After helping Katie get ketchup for her fries, Lyle thought about the first time he met Katie at the Halloween event. Denise had this bizarre belief that Raggedy Ann, with Laura, was a college student. However, this was hard to believe when all the overheard discussions between the two kids sounded like typical seven-year-old conversations.

As Lyle watched Katie dip a tender in her ranch dressing, he admitted to himself that anyone looking at her right now would never believe she was a college student. Those earlier giggles sounded exactly like childhood giggles. Other than the fact that he picked her up from a college dorm, there was nothing else indicating that she was an adult.

At the end of the meal, Lyle took a wet wipe from his wife and cleaned Katie’s hands up, just like Mrs. Schneider was doing with Laura. As they left the restaurant, Lyle smiled as the two girls, hand in hand, skipped in front of him back to the car. Watching this, he understood why Denise wanted Katie and Laura to socialize more. He just wasn’t sure how that could happen. He knew Katie left the college sometimes on the weekend, so weekends are usually out. Wifie had the bright idea of having the girl do Girl Scouts with Laura. Unfortunately, they meet on Tuesdays. We found out that she has classes in the evening on Tuesdays and Thursdays, making the whole thing a logistical nightmare. An even bigger problem was that he couldn’t, in good faith, hide from the troop leader the fact that Katie wasn’t really seven.

Opening the door for the little girl to crawl into the car, Lyle watched Katie fasten her seatbelt. As he was getting in the front to drive the mile to school, he tried to imagine going through adult life looking like a kid. He wasn’t sure how Katie did it but suspected her regression to seven was a coping strategy.

Mr. Schneider pulled into the school’s almost full parking lot. As he was letting the girls out of the car, he thought whoever invented child locks was a genius.

As the two girls started skipping off to the entrance, Lyle called out, “Laura! Katie! Stay with us.”

The two girls returned to the adults. Lyle opened the door and directed the two girls to the coat racks. After both coats were hung up, he watched Laura go where the rest of the kids were milling around just outside the doors that led to the classrooms.

Katie asked, “May I talk to Laura until it is time to sit?”

“Yes, you may.”

Lyle looked over at Denise, who was doing her normal gossipping. The wife unit swears she doesn’t gossip. He shook his head and looked at the school doors. It wasn’t long before he noticed the kids being sent off to their classrooms and Katie standing there watching them go in.

Denise came up to Lyle about ten minutes later, saying, “I can’t find Katie anywhere! She isn’t in front of the auditorium. I didn’t see her in the auditorium either. I even looked in the bathroom.”

“She was just there,” he said, pointing to the empty spot where he had just seen Katie. “Her coat is still here. She wouldn’t have willingly gone outside. She would freeze in that dress.”

Denise was distraught, “I would hate to have to tell Allison and Adam that I lost Katie. Should we call the cops?”

“Calm down, here is the Principal,” Lyle said. “Mr. Mesmer, a moment, please.”

“Yes, Mr. Schneider, make it quick. It is about time to start the concert,” the Principal hastily responded.

Lyle calmly but with a worried tone said, “Our daughter’s friend has gone missing. We looked everywhere. Her coat is still here. My wife is ready to call the cops.”

The Principal’s tone and demeanor quickly changed. As calmly as possible, he asked, “Age and description?”

“Seven. She is wearing a green Christmas dress and reddish color hair in pigtails with green bows. Answers to Katie,” Lyle answered more calmly than he felt.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed.

I am currently writing chapter 66 of this story.
Surprise Offer 2 is 24 timeline days from completion. -- Thanks Becky

up
17 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos