Katie Ann - Chapter 45: Takes One to Know One

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

©2018-2023

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Chapter Forty-Five: Takes One to Know One

Saturday morning Katie was wearing her pink 'Hanna Zoo sweatshirt. Stacy was wearing one identical. Ally hadn't originally planned on making them twins. She just remembered when she saw that sweatshirt in the sibling's bag that Katie had a matching one like it.

They both had pigtails that Molly had braided with pink ribbons. If you ignore the hair color difference they looked like twins. Of course, Katie was also an inch taller than Stacy. Then again this wasn't the first time they looked like twins. It also probably wouldn't be the last.

When the coats were on, they were ushered into the cluster to wait for Ally who was "occupied" as she called it. Tiff with a cheerful Megan gathered them near her.

Soon the six were following the rest of the cluster to the dining hall. The new girl checking IDs did give Katie a hard time.

The ID girl said, "This is your big sister's ID. I need your Sibling's Weekend meal card."

"That is my ID. Look at the picture," Katie pleaded.

The ID girl exclaimed, "No it is not!" She continued, “You are a sibling. You have the ID bracelet.” She grabbed Katie’s left arm and exposed the information bracelet. She meekly said, "Yes it is your ID." After giving the ID back she mumbled, "Sorry."

When they got to the table, Katie smiled at her 'cousin' wearing a Christmas sweatshirt featuring a figure skater. She took her pill out and noticed she was down to eight pills. She mentally told herself to tell Daddie.

After breakfast, the six decided to head to the comedy show. A few other cluster mates decided to join them in watching the show. They got there early enough for the young siblings to sit in the front row, including Katie. The college students and older siblings sat in the second row behind them.

They really were enjoying the show, laughing their heads off. From the casual observer like normal Katie and Stacy looked like almost identical sisters. All that set them apart was Katie’s auburn hair and Stacy’s brown hair. Oh and the two tiny almost invisible bumps on Katie’s chest.

One of the comedians asked for volunteers, and Stacy’s hands shot up. At least half of the siblings in the theater's hands had also shot up.

“How about the two twins in pink sweatshirts in the front row?” the other comedian said.

Stacy hopped up and dragged her best friend to the stage.

“What is your name sweetie, and where do you go to school?” the first comedian asked Stacy with a microphone in her face.

The little girl answered, “Stacy and Riverville Elementary.”

The other comedian stuck the microphone in the suddenly shy older girl’s face, and she answered meekly, “Katie and umm … here.”

Most of the siblings in the audience had a shocked look on their face. About half of the college students had seen Katie around campus so they weren’t surprised. The comedians had one too. One of them sputtered and asked, “How old are you?”

“Nineteen,” was the meek answer.

The comedians recovered themselves and went on with the show. The two girls were asked to sit on stools on the stage. The second comedian told them, and the audience, “We are going to turn Katie and Stacy into human puppets.”

Katie watched as sticks were attached to her friend's wrists. A fake mouth was put over the school-age girl’s actual mouth. When Stacy was done, that comedian came to Katie and did the same to her.

The two comedians started to do a ventriloquist show with Katie and Stacy as the puppets. The older one found it felt funny having her arms moved around. For about fifty minutes the show went on with the two girls treated as puppets. Katie spent most of the show with a huge blush on her face. She was enjoying herself, but she was so embarrassed. Stacy on the other hand was grinning behind her fake mouth.

When it was almost done, their hands were placed on their laps, and one of the comedians controlled both of their mouths, doing a whose is on first style sketch.

When it was all over, but with the puppet stuff still on her, the comedian said, “Take a bow, Katie,” while helping the college student take a bow. He then went to the seven-year-old and said, “Take a bow, Stacy,” while helping her do that.

Both comedians then came and removed the sticks and fake mouths. The two girls were given a folder and a wrapped present. They were invited to take their seats again.

When Katie sat, Megan said, “That was funny, Cousin.”

Ally leaned over and whispered to Katie, “What is in the folder, Princess?”

Katie looked, and whispered back, “It appears to be a picture or two and a certification.”

It wasn’t long after the girls had their seats, that one of the comedians said, “Thank you for coming. Hope you enjoyed the show.”

As Stacy was getting her coat on with the help of Tiffany, a comedian asked from the stage if they would stay for a bit. Soon the crowd had dispersed and it was mostly just the Whitlatter six remaining.

The two comedians walked up to the group.

“I am assuming you have dwarfism Katie,” One comedian said.

The shy girl meekly said, “I do.”

“Why do you dress young?” The other comedian asked.

Katie answered, “It is easier to appear to be what people see. I tried for many years to fight it. It never worked.”

“Are you and Stacy related?”

“Cousins. As for why we are dressed identically, blame this girl,” Katie said while pointing to her roommate. She wasn’t going to admit they were adoptive cousins. She also figured that was a better answer than best friends.

The second comedian said, “Well we enjoyed it. I hope you enjoyed it. You are welcome to come to our later show and we will do it again.”

That statement broke Katie’s blush switch again. The two comedians then walked backstage.

Tiffany herded the other five out of the room. She said, “They are trying to clean up the theater. Let us at least go in the lobby.”

Once in the lobby, the two sometimes seven-year-olds were encouraged to look in their folders. Katie saw that there was an official look certificate that said, “I, Katie, was a human puppet for Siblings’ Weekend Comedy show on 12/2/2006.” It was signed by both comedians. Stacy’s certificate said the same thing, except her name. Also in the folder was a picture of them separately and together as human puppets. They unwrapped the present to find a small teddy bear. The teddy bear was wearing a cloth version of what looked like one of the fake mouths. It had a t-shirt on it that said human puppet.

Ally said, “Come on our human puppets, let’s go get some lunch.” The two girls were allowed to keep the teddy bears, but Ally seized the folders.

During the lunch in Reynolds Katie took a second to call her Daddie.

"Hello Buttercup. Shouldn't you be entertaining Stacy?"

"She is right next to me and Megan is across from me."

"Oh. I wasn’t aware that Megan was there too."

"Yes. I really called to let you know I am down to eight pills."

"I will get a refill for you. What you have will be fine until I see you next."

"Thank you, Daddie."

Stacy said, "Tell Uncle Adam hello from me."

Megan said, "Me too."

Katie said on the phone, "Well the two brats around me say hello, Uncle Adam. "

"Takes one to know one. And tell Stacy and Megan hello," Daddie replied.

"HEY!" Katie exclaimed.

He continued, "I let you get back to pretending you are a big girl."

"Hey! Goodbye Daddie," Katie said before hanging up the phone. She told the table, "Girls, Uncle Adam says hello back to you."

After lunch was done, but before they left, Katie jumped as someone performed a diaper check. Looking behind her she found Tiff. The girl mumbled under her breath, “I will never get used to that. It always surprises me.” The girl also thought, “I am not sure why they are doing that. I refuse to wear diapers during the day this weekend. I am supposed to be the big girl.”

The six were herded towards a children’s singer in the same place the comedians were at. They had to wait to be let into the theater. They were still cleaning up from the previous show, which was some fake game show. Nothing that interested the Whitlatter six. Once in the theater, the six went back to the same seats.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

After the children’s singer, Tiff suggested a nap for the young girls. Megan and Stacy pouted at that statement. When they got back to the dorm, Katie was also pouting because she was included in the young girls' collective. All three girls were herded into Katie’s room.

Tiff removed Megan’s wig and made her get in first in Katie’s bed. After Stacy had crawled in, Katie was made to crawl in. The bedrail was locked in place, and Ally turned off the lights as both walked out of the room.

Forty-five minutes later the three were allowed to get up, and Tiff discreetly reattached Megan’s wig. They were allowed to go into the cluster and play board games with some of the other siblings.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

The evening show after dinner for the sextuplet was a contortionist show. The girls performing had to be late preteens or early teenagers. The children liked it as they got into boxes that they thought there was no way they could get into them. If that wasn’t a good enough show, both of them together got into one of the boxes.

They then went back to Whitlatter to get into their jammies for a pajama ice cream party. Any hope of Katie being able to go with just a pull-up was dashed as Ally made her lay down on the changing pad. Nope, Katie crinkled with a nighttime diaper as she walked to the Student Life Center. Her grabbing a bowl of ice cream was intercepted by Molly.

Molly said, “I will take that little girl.” Molly was somehow not having a problem holding two bowls of ice cream in one hand and Katie’s hand in the other. At the topping station, Katie was allowed to pick one sauce and one topping.

The forced-to-be-regressed girl looked at the peanuts, sprinkles, chocolate chips, or crumbled Oreo cookies. She saw that there was chocolate, hot fudge, butterscotch, and strawberry toppings also.

Meekly Katie asked for chocolate chips and chocolate topping. They were soon joined by Ally, who was helping Stacy with her ice cream. She too wasn’t allowed to hold the ice cream bowl. The 313 gang found a seat on the floor. They were soon joined by Tiff and Megan.

They were read bedtime stories as they ate the ice cream. After the second story was done, but before they started the third, Tiff ushered the gang home, saying, “It is almost three girls’ bedtime. Matter of fact it will be past three girls’ bedtime by the time we get there.”

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed.

I am currently writing chapter 64 of this story. -- Thanks Becky

up
22 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos