Katie Ann - Chapter 47: Registration

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

©2018-2023

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Chapter Forty-Seven: Registration

Ally woke the 313 room up an hour earlier than they usually did. The roommates had to register for their classes. The earlier they did, the better chance they had of getting the classes they wanted. Since it was Ally instead of Molly dealing with Katie’s bottom, she was allowed a pull-up today.

Katie was soon dressed in her heart overalls over a princess sweatshirt. Red bows in her pigtails completed the outfit. Since they wanted to get to the SLC quickly, Stacy was allowed to pick her own clothes. But really, there wasn’t much left to choose from in her backpack. The seven-year-old was wearing a Riverville elementary school sweatshirt. She, too, had bows on her pigtails, pink in this case.

The four of them headed towards the Student Life Center. As they were on the second-floor landing, they heard Tiffany telling them to wait up. She came down the stairs carrying Megan. The five-year-old looked like she was trying to wake up.

The six of them were able to get to the Herman room by 7:55 a.m. Holding Stacy’s hand, Katie went inside the room to wait for the five minutes she had to kill. When the big clock showed eight o’clock, she went up to the guy checking letters.

She showed the guy the letter and student ID. The guy looked a little suspicious at the short college student.

Letter checker, “Ok, Kathleen, spell your last name.”

“T E L G E N H O F,” Katie said.

He then asked her for her birthday, which was rewarded with March sixteen, nineteen eighty-seven. That seemed to satisfy him, and she was allowed to join the line. Five minutes later, but twenty or so college students later, Tiffany joined the line. Ally was about forty college students behind Katie when she was allowed to enter the line.

Slowly but surely, the line snaked around the room. When two best friends got to the front, Katie went up to the next available registrar. She handed the letter to the lady along with her course choices.

The lady said, “Well, Kathleen, it looks like all your choices are available. Should I register you for all of them?”

“Yes, please do,” the college student answered.

The registrar said, “You are registered for them. You should be able to access your schedule from the college’s website within an hour.”

On the way to a bench in the hallway, Katie looked at the clock. The line and registering had taken her forty-five minutes. While the two short girls waited, they played tic tac toe in the fabric of the bench. Tiffany and Megan soon joined them.

Katie asked, “Did you get everything?”

“Yes, and you?” Tiffany said.

The adoptive sister answered, “Yes.”

Twenty minutes later, Ally joined them, frowning. Her sister wasn’t far behind.

Katie asked, “What is wrong?”

“One of my classes was filled up. There was an available class, but it was during another class I wanted,” Ally explained. She continued, “There was another available class of that, but it was during another class.” She continued, “That class had another available time when I was free.”

“Wow!” Tiff exclaimed.

Ally said, “Long story short is that I got everything I wanted. But my schedule is all a mess compared to how I wanted it. And it took a lot longer to schedule than I wanted.”

Hearing Stacy’s stomach mumble, Katie suggested they take this discussion towards Reynolds. The little college student also pointed out to Ally that Literature started fifteen minutes ago.

It was voted that they worry about breakfast, not the missed class. The typically regressed girl thought she better report this later to Daddie.

Sitting at the table in Reynolds, Katie decided to face the music now instead of later. Picking up the phone, she called Daddie.

Daddie promptly answered with, “Hello, Buttercup.”

“Hello, Daddie.”

“I have the stinking feeling you should be in class right now.”

“That is what I am calling about. I… and Ally missed a class today.”

“Care to explain why, Buttercup?”

“Registering for next semester took too long. We were there for about seventy-five minutes.”

“Did you get everything you wanted?”

“Yes, Daddie.”

“Is Stacy and Megan still there?”

“Yes, Daddie.”

“Tell them hello from Uncle Adam. And Buttercup, I love you.”

“Ok, and I love you too, Daddie.

“Talk to you Friday, Buttercup.”

“Goodbye, Daddie.”

She hung up the phone and delivered the hellos to the respectful girls. She tried to figure out as she ate her breakfast if Daddie was upset or not. He didn’t seem upset. She had only seen Daddie upset twice. Oh, he was upset more than twice, but he was visibly upset twice. Three people ended up in the corner the first time, and two got spanked. The second time, Katie and Stacy spent the longest time they had ever spent in the corner.

When breakfast was over, Katie and her sibling headed to ANG class. She didn’t want two skipped classes on her record.

Stacy was coloring in a coloring book, waiting for the class to start. Katie was really watching her, wishing she could get away with her own coloring book. No, she is supposed to be the college student this weekend. Of course, she could argue that fact to Molly until she was blue in her face. It wouldn’t do the short college student any good to discuss that. Molly was worse than her big sister. When the regressed girl gave Ally permission to be the babysitter, the older girl, in appearance, speed walked with that permission. Molly wasn’t even given permission. Once she decided she was going to babysit the regressed college student, she ran pedal to the metal full force ahead.

Stacy did pay attention to the professor once class started. She didn’t need to since she was the sibling. She could have gotten away with coloring.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Back in Riverville, in Mrs. Bullard's Kindergarten class, she was explaining the missing Mike.

Mrs. Bullard said, “Mike will not be here today because, like my daughter, he has excitedly drawn the short straw to be the sibling of a siblingless college student during Siblings’ Weekend. He should be back tomorrow.”

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Tiffany had also missed a class registering, her Math 101 class. That class was the college’s go-to course for people who just needed math to complete core requirements. Core was precisely the reason Tiff was taking the class. She really was sad they missed it because Megan had a blast on Friday. The girl couldn’t decide if Megan had a bigger smile in Math or Costume Design. Speaking of Costume Design, that is where the pair was heading to.

Once in the theater, Tiff took her final project out and worked on it to kill time. Again, Megan was watching with interest. When Professor Landis did start the class, they were encouraged to put their work away. There were only three siblings today, but again, they were dressed in various costumes and played party games. Megan found herself being a mouse from The Nutcracker.

This time, they started with musical chairs, with the music being classical music from various ballets.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

The shorter pair of the 313 foursome was picking what hot foods they wanted. Stacy wasn’t used to so many choices, and she wanted to try everything. Katie pointed out that she couldn’t eat everything.

Mrs. Schneider said, “Hello, two Princesses. What can I get you?”

“I will have half a grilled cheese with ham, Mrs. Schneider,” Katie ordered.

Stacy requested, “Can I have the Swedish meatballs, please, Mrs. Schneider.”

Once at the table, they were soon joined by the rest of the six-some. Megan again had a face-eating grin on her face. She was the happiest five-year-old at the college.

When lunch was over, the sextuplet broke up. The best friends headed back to the cluster. Ally and Molly headed to the gym. Tiff and Megan headed to Theater History for another boring class for Megan. Tiff thought the professor wasn’t exciting during the regular classes. It seemed he was extra dull during Siblings’ Weekend. Again, Megan was distracted by her coloring book.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

“Girls settle down, so we can get started with the Promise and the Law,” Sara Bullard told the gathered seven-year-olds in her Girl Scout Troop.

Becka asked, “Where is Stacy?”

“Stacy is excitedly being a sibling for a college student, who is a family friend. She didn’t have a sibling during Siblings’ weekend. I will pick her up later this evening,” the troop leader explained.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

At dinner, the sextuplet was now a quintuplet. Molly had packed up and left an hour ago in her own car. She wanted to get home to Girard before it got dark. Ally’s phone rang,

“Hello, Sara.” …

“You are leaving Riverville now?” …

“Great, that gives us an hour. We should be back in the dorm from dinner and have both cuties' bags packed by then.” …

“See you then.” …

After the phone hung up, Katie said with a pout, “Again, my Aunty is calling my roommate, not me.”

“You will get over it,” Ally said while patting the usually regressed girl on the head.

They didn’t dilly-dally around in the dining hall because Tiff, like Ally, had not packed a thing of their respected sibling. Well, in Ally’s case, it was her roommate's sibling.

Back in room 313, Katie tried to help Ally pack Stacy up, but take charge, Allison wouldn’t let her. Stacy and her best friend just watched from Katie’s bed. No sooner had the one in charge closed the backpack than the phone rang again.

“You are five minutes away. Ok, we will be down.” Ally said before handing up the phone.

Katie had both of her best friend's teddy bears. Stacy had her pillow. And Ally had the backpack and dress bag. They met Tiff, who had Megan’s dress bag and duffle in the cluster. The kindergarten had her own pillow. Down they went, getting into the hall’s lobby just in time to see Sara walking up the walk.

Hugs were dealt with all around. Katie told her best friend she would see her Friday or Saturday. Megan hugged Tiffany quite tightly. Eventually, they watched the two girls and pack mule Aunty walk away down the path.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed.

I am currently writing chapter 65 of this story.
Surprise Offer 2 is 24 timeline days from completion. -- Thanks Becky

up
20 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos