Katie Ann - Chapter 44: What Age Are You

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

©2018-2023

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Chapter Forty-Four: What Age Are You

Friday morning Ally had dressed Katie and Stacy in the same theme. Well in Stacy's case, she was allowed to dress herself. They both got Christmas sweatshirts, the actual younger one had presents on the front of it, and the other one got the tree.

They joined the rest of the cluster mates for the walk to Reynold’s for breakfast. When Tiff had helped Megan remove her coat, Katie saw the cute sweatshirt that her cousin was wearing. Where that pink sweatshirt with a horse on the front of it came from, the older girl didn't know. She expected Grandma Olsen or Auntie Sara to be involved in getting a wardrobe that could last five days on a short notice. Somehow a purple jacket had been acquired in less than a week too.

When breakfast was done, the 313 party headed across campus toward the Literature class. Once in the classroom, a lot of siblings were sitting on laps, but Katie and Stacy could easily fit on the chair together. Since the amount of people in the classroom basically doubled, some students had to stand.

Once it was nine o’clock the professor stated from the front, “In spirit of Siblings’ Weekend, we are going to be studying Children’s Literature. The first children’s book was published in 1658 by John Amos Comenius in …”

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Meanwhile, in Tiff’s Math 101 class, the professor said, “Admin asked us to do something fun for kids during Siblings’ Weekend. Can I have all the siblings up front?”

Once all the siblings including Megan were lined up upfront, the professor continued, “I took the liberty of looking up all your siblings' ages.” He started to go down the line, and when he got to Megan, he asked, “What age are you, sweetie?”

Meekly Megan answered, “Five.”

The professor flipped through his cards until he found the five one. A card on a pink ribbon loop was dropped over Megan’s head. The kindergarten girl looked down to see a large five written on it. And so the professor went down the line.

“As you see all your siblings have their age announced. I am going to show you class five numbers and you must come up with an equation using at least three numbers to equal one of the ages. You have three minutes to do that before I knock one of you out. Otherwise, the age you came up with is kicked out of the game. Any siblings left standing when the class is either all out or is over will get a present.”

He showed five numbers, and a student said, “100 divided by 25 plus 64 divided by 16 equals eight.”

The eight-year-old boy was asked to sit in the corner after he was given a sucker.

Again five numbers appeared, and Tiffany said “65 times 2 divided by 10 equals 13.”

Since there were two thirteen-year-olds, the one who picked the number closest to a die roll was asked to sit.

When the next five numbers came up, the class mentioned, “I got fourteen” … “I got eight” … “There is no fourteen-year-old” … “We already knocked the eight-year-old out.”

Eventually, three minutes elapsed. The professor while drawing a name out of a bag said, “Let us see who is going to be out.” … “Tiffany, you are out.” He went to her and dropped a card that said “Out” over her head. He continued, “Please put this on,” while giving her a small pointy hat that said “Dunce” on it.

Once the hat was on Tiffany, Megan giggled up a storm, seeing her adoptive sister like that.

She wasn’t giggling for long, because the next equation was, “5 times 25 equals 125. Cube root that to get 5.”

Tiffany jokingly said, “Who is giggling now, little cutie brat.”

The professor asked, “Tiff, is it ok that she has a sucker?”

After giving an affirmative, Megan was given a grape sucker and asked to sit with the rest of the out kids.

Once the hour-long class was done, three-fourths of the kids were out, and two of the students were dunces. The remaining kids were allowed to pick a tiny stuffed animal from a box and get their own sucker.

“Class I hope you had fun. Can I have back the age cards, and can my dunces return the out and hats, please?” the professor said releasing the class.

Taking Megan’s hand, Tiffany headed towards the Theater where she had Costume Design 201.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Back at the English department building, the Literature course was over with. The two small girls were waiting for the room to clear out. They had an hour to get across campus for Katie’s American National Government class. Once in the classroom, again they shared a seat. That freed up seats for the other classmates and siblings.

Multiple classmates had come up and asked if Stacy was the congressman’s daughter who was in the class about a month ago. They asked if Katie was therefore related, and she pointed out he was her uncle. She decided not to include the fact that she was adopted by them, not related by blood.

Again the professor deviated from the normal course subject to cover something that would be interesting for all ages.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Tiffany was doing simple sewing on her final project while she waited for the professor to arrive. Costume Design courses always had few students. Megan was standing by watching with interest in what her adopted big sister was doing. There were only five students in Tiffany’s class. One didn’t have a sibling, so that meant there were nine in the room. Steph was repairing costumes from past shows in case they were to be reused. Denise and Michelle were also working on their final projects. Thomas was doing fashion plates for an upcoming winter play. Most of the siblings were standing around looking bored.

Professor Landis came into the room and said, “Ladies, and Gentleman,” … “Guess that would be Gentlemen today,” … “There are enough costumes in various sizes here and in the wardrobe. I think we will dress your siblings in a costume. Then we will just play games for the next hour.”

Tiffany found a pink flower from a children’s version of Alice in Wonderland. She discreetly put the green leotard with leaf details, and with a pink tutu on her sibling so as not to reveal Megan’s secret. A large pink flower was placed on top of the girl's head, with the ribbon tied under the five-year-old’s chin.

The kindergarten found it funny to run to play duck duck goose with a flower twice as big as her head attached to her. But she was giggling up a storm, and having a blast.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Katie directed her sibling to the dining hall after ANG was done. Unlike the last time that Stacy was here after ANG, she was allowed to have pop this time. Katie said, “If Auntie asks, I didn’t see that.”

They were soon joined by Molly. Who grabbed both of the shorter girl’s plates and cut their food up. The short teenager responded by blushing bright red. Ally and other cluster mates and siblings weren’t far behind arriving at the table.

Fifteen minutes later, Tiff holding Megan’s hand set her book bag down. The latter was back in her normal clothes but had a huge smile plastered on her face. The extended cluster table just exploded with various conversations over lunch.

Once lunch was done, Katie jumped as a discreet diaper check was performed by Molly of all people. The one that looked the youngest, but actually the oldest, frowned at the seventeen-year-old. It just proved to the short girl nineteen or seven, she couldn’t care for herself. That and it seemed everyone wanted to diaper her. She didn’t need to be diapered, because with the pull-up she could visit the bathroom when she had to go. She did have to be quick to visit the bathroom when she got urges nowadays.

After lunch was done, Katie, her sibling, and a few other cluster mates headed back to the cluster. Ally and Molly headed towards the gym for her physical education class. Megan was herded back to the theater for Tiff’s Theater History course.

In the Theater Tiff had Megan sit on her lap, as they listened to the professor drum on about Children’s Theater history. The college student thought that the professor could have made it more fun for the siblings. She was glad she packed a coloring book for her sibling.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

During a dinner in Reynold’s Hall the six, Ally, Tiff, Katie, and siblings, were looking at what to do in the booklet they got at registration.

Tiff said, “Oh there is a sibling carnival tonight, we could do that.”

“The jugglers are also available, the times overlap,” Molly pointed out. She, being older, thought that would be more interesting.

Ally suggested, “Since they are nearby, how about we swing by the carnival and then head to the jugglers?”

They walked into the gym where the carnival was happening to discover games, bouncy castles, and face painters. Tiff tried to prevent Megan from getting interested in the bouncy castles. The adoptive sister was worried about the combination of bouncing, and Megan’s wig. She didn’t want Megan’s brother to be revealed. Instead, they headed to the face painters. Tiff took Megan’s hand. Ally grabbed her roommate’s hand, and Molly grabbed Stacy’s hand.

Thirty minutes later, Megan had flowers painted all over her face and Stacy had a unicorn on her face. The normally regressed girl, who is trying her hardest to act like a big girl this weekend, got a discreet glare from Ally. Realizing that no wasn’t an option, she got a puppy dog on her face.

Their fill of the carnival done, the six of them headed to the jugglers. They got there in time to grab six seats near the front, three in the front row. The other three were behind them.

Two hours later the Whitlatter group headed back to the cluster. Everyone had enjoyed the show. Megan especially liked that she was able to stand still on stage with a bunch of other siblings while the pair juggled around them. Though Tiffany had to scream out Megan’s name because the five-year-old was feeling shy. She was trying for the record of the softest voice when she said her name.

Once back in room 313, Ally took charge again. Stacy was the first forced into the shower. Once that shower was done, and the school-age girl was no longer soaked, Katie was made to go into the shower. While that was happening, the one in charge was rewashing Stacy’s face.

When Katie was done, she got the same treatment, her face got scrubbed again. Once teeth were brushed, dressed in footies, and a diaper in Katie’s case, Stacy was made to sit on Katie’s desk chair. Molly herself attacked the hair with a hair dryer.

When Stacy’s head was dry, her best friend was told to sit in the chair. Soon that hair was dry too. They were sent out in the cluster with the statement that they only had twenty minutes until their bedtime.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed.

I am currently writing chapter 61 of this story. -- Thanks Becky

up
24 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos