Katie Ann - Chapter 43: Together!?

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

©2018-2023

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Chapter Forty-Three: Together!?

Thursday at lunch in Reynold’s Dining Hall a few tables from where Katie was eating, a couple of college boys were talking. Boy One asked, “Why is that school-aged girl always eating at this dump!”

“That school-age girl as you call her is a college sophomore. Her major is the same as mine,” Boy Two said.

Boy One sputtered, “But you are taking Animal Sciences, that is an extremely difficult major.”

“Yep, and she is probably the smartest one in the classes. And she will gladly help you if you ask her questions,” Boy Two said.

Boy One, not knowing what to say, just said “Oh.”

“But you have to catch her before she leaves. Otherwise, she disappears into thin air. I have never seen her anywhere but here or in class,” Boy Two pointed out.

Boy One, asked, “Why is she dressed so young?”

“She didn’t used to. She used to wear baggy clothes. But she still looked like a little girl, just a little girl who was playing dress up in her big sister's room,” Boy Two said. He continued, “Some of the shirts she wore had no business being on a body that small. I wouldn’t call them sexy, but they were very suggestive. Nobody that small needs anything suggestive.”

“What changed?” Boy One asked.

Boy Two shrugged, “I don’t know, just starting sometime just before Halloween she was wearing girl’s clothes that fit her. I think she stopped fighting it and embraced it.”

Boy One nodded.

“As her clothes regressed, so did her hairstyle. Someone must be helping her because some of the ways her hair has been there is no way she could do it herself,” Boy Two said.

Boy One asked, “Who?”

“I don’t know, but I am going to guess one of the girls she is always sitting with,” Boy Two said, getting up to put his dirty dishes away. He continued walking to the exit, "About the same time that her clothes changed, she started calling herself a shortened version of her name."

Boy One said, "Weird."

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Molly Maples, Allison's sister, who was a month away from being an eighteen-year-old, was surveying the dorm room. She noticed a few odd things in the room.

"Sis, why does your roommate's bed have princess sheets? Also, why is there a diaper bag on your side of the room?"

Ally chuckled, "For the sheets, you will find out when you meet her. The diaper bag is for my roommate."

"Huh?" Molly said, confused.

Ally, still chuckling because her sister would not see this one coming, said, "Long story short, Katie needs to be diapered at night."

Molly, not sure how to handle that, asked, "Where is everyone sleeping?"

"You have my bunk, Katie and Stacy will sleep in Katie's bed, and I will sleep in the sleeping bag on the floor you brought," Ally said.

The sister exclaimed, "Together!?!"

"They will easily fit."

Molly nodded.

"I usually watch over Katie, and pick her clothes for the day," Ally explained.

Molly exclaimed, "Why? Can't she take care of herself?"

"She is perfectly capable of taking care of herself but Tiff and I don't allow her to," Ally answered.

Like a broken record, Molly asked, "Why?"

"You know when you see her. The two of us will have to watch over Stacy and her," Ally explained.

Shrugging Molly nodded.

Ally continued, "My roommate is very submissive. I could basically tell her to do anything, and she would do it. She might complain but she would do it."

Molly said, "Where is she?"

"In class," Ally said looking at the time.

Ring Ring went Ally's phone.

"Hello, Sara." …

"Her personal bag, a pillow unless she wants to argue with Katie for pillow space, and a teddy if she wants." …

"She can share Katie’s but probably would be better if she brought enough to make it until Monday." …

"Have her bring a Christmas dress for chapel on Sunday." …

"Katie should be done with her lab at six thirty. She is usually in the dorm at seven. Try to be here after seven-fifteen. That gives her a few minutes to freshen up." …

"She can stay here until the end of exams for all I care but her meal pass is only good through Tuesday breakfast." …

"Last Siblings Weekend event is Monday afternoon." …

"Most are during the actual weekend." …

"OK, Sara see you then." …

Molly had been sitting on Katie’s bed while this conversation was happening. She asked, "Is this bed wrapped in plastic?"

Ally nodded, and said, "Yes. For the same reason that the diaper bag is in the corner." She opened the door and ushered Molly out, saying, "We have some time, let's see what the fellow cluster mates are doing."

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Later that evening Ally, her sister, and Tiff were chatting in Ally's room. The latter was actually there to get Molly's reaction. Katie opened the door and set her backpack on her desk.

Molly said, "Oh you must be Stacy. Where is Katie?"

"Umm, I am Katie. Stacy isn't here yet," the short girl said.

Well, you could have picked up Molly's jaw from the floor and her eyes got huge. She was speechless.

Katie just ignored her, and asked, "Ally, can I be nineteen this weekend?" She jumped and blushed because while she was asking that, Tiffany was doing a diaper check. It was a moot check because she was wearing a pull-up at this moment.

Ally asked, "Why?"

"Because I am supposed to be THE college student," the regressed girl pointed out.

Ally thought, "How about we compromise? We treat you like we normally do, but we remove the binder."

"I guess," Katie said softly.

Ally continued, "If anyone asks your age this weekend you are nineteen. Just nineteen going on seven."

Nodding, knowing she wasn't going to win any more freedoms by pestering, she just agreed. Ally started to strip Katie’s jacket, sweatshirt, and t-shirt off. "Molly, if you will be helpful will you grab me a bra from that drawer," Ally asked.

Molly grabbed said bra and exclaimed, "Cute!"

Katie was by now blushing deep red while this was happening.

Ally removed the binder and was going to throw it in the dirty laundry when Molly grabbed it.

"What is this?"

Three months opened, but Tiff was the fastest. Tiff explained, "It is a binder. It turns her AA chest into a flat chest. It helps to complete the illusion."

Molly acknowledged it and threw it in the laundry basket in the closet.

Ally by this point had redressed her roommate back in the clothes she stripped off sans the pink polka-dotted jacket. That got hung on the back of the door.

Ring ring went Allison's phone.

"Hello, Sara." …

"Ok, we will be right down." …

After she hung up the phone, she said, "Sara says she will be here in five minutes."

"Why did my Auntie call you instead of me?" Katie asked but never got an answer.

Down in the lobby, Katie saw Stacy coming up the walk holding a lavender pillow and teddy bear under one arm. The other hand was holding Megan’s hand. The youngest had a pink pillow under her other arm. Auntie was following behind wearing a backpack, holding a green duffel in one hand, and two dress bags slung over her shoulder being held by her other hand.

Katie exclaimed, "Megan!?!?!"

"Yep, I kidnapped her, scratch that, borrowed her for this weekend. She is my sibling," Tiff explained.

Molly asked, "Who is Megan?"

"Megan would be Katie’s cousin. Never mind. Since she is trying to be a big girl this weekend, Megan is Katie’s boyfriend's, who she calls Daddie, niece," Tiff explained.

Molly looked lost.

Ally smirked, "I will explain the whole story this weekend sometime, Sis."

Once in the building, Tiff took the duffel and one of the dress bags. She said, "Thank you for bringing her, Sara."

"I was going this way anyway. Alexa said to give her a call if you have any issues," Sara explained.

As Tiff was acknowledging that instruction, Ally was grabbing the other items off Sara. She handed the dress bag to her sister.

Stacy went over to hug her Mommie awkwardly goodbye.

Katie seeing this said, "Stac give me those so you can properly hug your Mommie."

Once that hug was done, Megan said, “Thank you, Mrs. Bull…”

That statement got rewarded with a stare by Auntie.

Nervously the littlest girl said, “Thank you, Auntie Sara, for bringing me.”

“You are welcome, and you will learn sweetheart,” Auntie said while hugging Megan.

After Auntie departed, the six of them went back to the third floor. They split up with two of them heading to Tiff's room.

Stacy's items were set on Katie's bed, and the younger guest reached up to unzip her coat. Ally said, "Leave that on. We have to go register you."

Molly herself helped Katie back into her jacket before putting her own on. They met Tiff and Megan in the cluster before the six of them headed toward the Student Life Center. They found a registration table just inside the door.

"Hello, girls. Can I have the siblings' names please?" A college girl asked.

Tiff said, "Megan Rose." She was rewarded with a bracelet, a booklet, and a credit card-sized card.

Katie said, "Stacy Bullard." Which got her rewarded with the same item.

"Wait, Katie Telgeehof. I have something for you too," the college girl said, handing a bracelet to Katie which was intercepted by Ally.

The small teenager just ignored the mispronunciation of her last name.

"Ok, that bracelet needs to be around the sibling's left wrist. And that includes you Katie," they were told. The instructions continued, "Don’t lose that card, it is the siblings' meal card."

Katie put the card in her pocket and handed the booklet to Stacy. She looked at Stacy's bracelet before putting it on her. It said "Stacy Bullard - 7 - Katie Telgenhof - 555-555-6512 - Whitlatter 313." She put the bracelet on her best friend’s wrist and noticed that it wasn't coming off without a pair of scissors.

Once that was done Ally grabbed Katie’s wrist. A bracelet was soon locked on.

The feeling very regressed girl read her bracelet to find, "Katie Telgenhof - 19 - Allison Maples - 555-555-9678 - Whitlatter 313." Overprinted, but letting the information still be seen, in red it said, "Not a sibling - College Student."

Molly showed her left wrist, showing her own information bracelet. Before they left, the registrar trimmed the tails of the bracelets off. Once back in the dorm room down to just the four of them, Ally said, "OK, time to get ready for bed."

Katie was soon red-faced with embarrassment standing in just her pull-ups in front of Molly. That sister was watching with interest as her sister, who she always assumed to be a pushover, took charge.

Once in a diaper and a princess footie, the short girl watched as Stacy got mostly the same treatment sans the diaper. She herself was soon dressed in a footie.

"Both of you brush your teeth, and then you two may go into the commons to play for" … looking at the clock … "an hour and a half."

They headed into the cluster to find Megan dressed in her own footie jammies and playing Candy Land with a bunch of other siblings. Some cluster mates, including Tiffany, were watching nearby.

Holly soon gathered all the young siblings for a group photo. After a few photos, Katie was made to join them. Again a few more photos, and then the older siblings, including Molly, were added. With the photos finally done, the kids were released to play again.

When nine-thirty rolled around the two girls were ushered into the dorm room by Molly. Molly had told them that she was just following orders.

Ally was waiting in the room with Katie’s sheets pulled back. Stacy was encouraged to get in first. Katie went in last. Ally handed them both their respective teddy bears. Finally, the bed rail was locked in place.

That last bit had caused Molly's eyes to get big again. But neither of the small girls would have seen it with their vision blocked by the upper bunk.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed.

I am currently writing chapter 59 of this story. -- Thanks Becky

up
25 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Appreciate the 3rd person commentary bits.

Beoca's picture

So the real answer to how Katie lives college life seems to be that she basically just doesn't? Understandable, if a bit depressing to hear. That her time at Susquehanna Zoo might have given her a slight edge in Animal Sciences makes sense.

College life

She is either in class, eating surrounded by her babysitters cluster mates, or reading in her cluster. The only other place she goes regularly is both the college library and the local library for her constant source of books.

Her volunteering is exactly why she is taking animal science. She wants to be a zoo keeper and Mr. Cooper recommended that major.