Jem...Chapter 64

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Jem…Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Her hands…even though it’s just through the bra and the silicone touch me and hold my “breasts” and there’s this sensation that is just…and the way she looks and oh my god her eyes are just so amazing.

So “Shine on you crazy diamond.”

I fall into them and she has her lashes done and they are so dark and thick and long they just make me feel all melty inside…and the scent of her…the Real scent of her mingling with the smells of her soap and perfume and her make-up are curling into my brain like if the scent of her as a woman was hitting my like some kind of opium.

And when we kiss it’s slower, a lot slower and more deliberate and my lipstick is sliding on hers and I’m aching inside, all over and yes down below…I’m…I’m only human…

I gasp in Yayness as her hands are firm but gentle and come back down my sides sliding over my corseted waist and move slowly up and down…

Thump…

My Heart goes Thump!

I get the good shivers as her hands slide over my butt and her touch is so…

Fingers through nylon and lace.

Resting and warm…touching and cupping my cheeks and this firm but gentle squeeze…then those hands slide down past my butt and caress the underside of my legs and my thighs….

Oh god, oh god why hasn’t anyone ever told me that the undersides of my thighs…and just inside of them were so sensitive.

“ray…ne…” I whine breathlessly…

“Oh Angel…I…I’ve wanted this for so long…”

“Me too…but I didn’t want too push…” She shuts me up with a kiss and our lips seal together almost perfectly and they’re so soft and sweet and silky and satiny then her tongue in there and it’s not all icky and weird like I always though French kissing was but it’s like…

It’s like they’re extensions of our entire bodies and instead of saliva we’re naked and we’re making love while we’re salsa dancing…

My brain comes up with an even dirtier analogy as my lips…rub and slide over her lips and my little morsel of pink flesh rubs and dances against her morsel of pink flesh and it makes my boy bit go ow…and my body sigh as I breathe and another intake or twelve of air as she runs her hands over my legs again back and forth trailing her fingernails…over the delicate oh so sensitive skin and over my butt through my panties in this whole rush of incredible sensuality sweeping through me and she’s still kissing me and I build into a whine and…

I pop my cork in my panties…I could not, absolutely could not take any more of her touching me so erotically. I break the kiss and pant breathing hard and we’re forehead to forehead.

“Oh Rayne…oh my god…that was amazing…don’t stop please…please baby make me your girl tonight.”

I mean it too…guys popping off like that would be something that they’d be freaked out and super embarrassed about…..me…All I can think of is My Rayne is that hot, that beautiful and that in tune with me that she can make me cum like that…

Such a good thing.

“I will, I will baby you are so my girl.”

It actually feels good to hear her say that, better than I thought actually like getting this sort of validation.

She’s kissing me again and she’s playing with my “chest” making me squirm a little.

“What did you do? This is different?”

“I sort if tried a way to make them feel like their more mine?” I blush and say sheepishly.

“Oh Angel you…you did this for me?”

“Yeah, but I wanted to feel it too.”

“You don’t need that.”

“I don’t?”

“No…” she smiles and she undoes my bra and pulls it off and I blush self consciously even it they’re fakes because this is still the first time she’s seen my “boobs” then with as much sexy care, no sensual care she slowly peels off my breast forms and uses a tissue to wipe the stuff off and I’m turning redder and really kind of shy because it’s really kind of showing that I’m a boy and with her and me and the whole lesbian thing this is scary ground…

Oh…

Rayne reaches up and she cups the flesh under my nipples…I am skinny but it’s not like I work out or that my skin is like taut or some thing and sort of like those models from the Ru-Paul show where they tape their skin into curves she gently pushes it up and together with her hand and she smiles… “There they are…you have really cute little start boobs Angel…nice nipples…”

She takes one into her lips and it’s.

Okay I know guys can feel things in their nipples, you give us a purple nipple and we’ll yell. And in my case you have your girlfriend softly and gently take your nipple into her lips and touch it, taste it and kiss it they get hard…you feel things and while I’m sure it’s nowhere near what a real female breast would feel it makes me gasp… “Rayne…”

It makes me toss my head back… “Oh god Rayne…”

And when she does this little shupp inhale of air and sucks my nipple into her hot…hot, oh hot wet mouth with this sweet suction going on and her amazing tongue frenching not just my areola but the nipple too then strums’ it like it’s a guitar string my response is…

“Ghnnuh…” and my fingers slip into her hair and pull her closer deeper and harder onto my breast.

Oh my god I think I love being a lesbian.

Rayne rolls us over further onto her bed taking top and she’s literally ravishing me…pushing my tiny little boy boobs up to heaven and making me writhe and swoon, run my fingers through er hair and push my chest up to me face.

I’m getting, I’ve gotten hard again and she’s rubbing into me again as she’s straddling me which feels so good and then there’s the whole fact that her hair is falling silkily over my skin and that sensation is taking me even higher or maybe even deeper into the whole female lovemaking mind set.

And when her breasts graze mine as she comes up to kiss me…wow.

I hold them bra and all and thumb gently in circles around her nipples and try to put herself in her shoes…trying to have that want and needs the same way as she would and to do the things that a girl would love and want done to her breasts.

She sit’s up and I sit up and she starts to unfasten her bra… “Please…let me, this is my first time getting a girl out of her bra.”

She smiles, bites her bottom lip sexily and shy on the edge of excited too…god she looks so incredible like that all sexy and sultry with the lashes and the make up and I ache but I’m starting to love that ache…is that longing teasing ow my heart thump, thump, thump a thing that girls feel or just me?

I undo her bra and it opens in the front, and free her big beautiful breasts and I reach out and touch them reverently. She’s like fine art…I guess it’s the same way that I sort of touch her the soft just enough pressure there for me to experience the feeling and texture of her skin like exploring a statue but more…because she’s flesh and blood and breathing and warm and they change too at my touch, the swell and firming feeling as the nerves send signals for more blood to come here to her breasts, the hardening and enlarging of her nipples…I swear I go into time lapse vision watching that happen like watching a flower blowing on the nature channel.

I need to taste them, to share back the amazing feelings she gave me. She brought me not just to all those heights of pleasure but she brought me closer to me being the real me. I cup and hold them as I shupp a nipple into my mouth between my lips and I taste, touch, explore…salsa dance my tongue over the nipples until her teeth clench and her chest twitches as she hits that sensory achy wall of…. “Oh…oh…oh my fuck Angel…don’t stop…don’t stop…mmmmnn…Jem, Jem, Jem, Jem…”

I don’t stop but I switch…I stop the driving her close to an orgasm maybe? And I just suckle her awhile then I switch but replace my mouth with my hand and the bra that she’s still wearing feeling her breast and foundling gently and teasing her with the texture changes from satin to the lace to the padding and the warm skin of my hand.

She arches her back and shoves her chest deeper at me just like I did with her…just like…god or maybe goddess? This is perfect…

“Oh…fff…Angel! Please, please baby…please?!”

I roll her over and kiss my way down her body. “As you wish…”

We both sort of smile and giggle at that and I make my way down to her sexy panties and she’s definitely aroused and wet and I nose her mound, kiss it through the satin and run my lingering fingers over her legs…and under her thighs and trace my thumb up her inner thighs making her squirm and thump the bed with her hands and grip the sheets.

I slowly slip my fingers under the banding of her panties and inch them down kissing and tasting as I go until she’s open to me and I sink into her…tasting and touching and using the pads of my thumbs to gently and slowly run them up and down the sensitive edges on her folds…

Her fingers are in my hair…

Rayne moves, bucks a little, gyrates, dances and once I find her sweet little bud I French it and do all the things that she’s been teaching me from our last time I did this and from all of our kisses.

I feel her legs over my shoulders…hear loud cries muffled from where I’m at but they drive me and they push me on and I’m rewarded by that intense slightly musky in a good way slightly tart yet sweet in this amazing way…

I think god or the goddess invented oral sex because honestly Rayne’s taste her flavor is dancing and playing all over all over my taste buds and making me want more…but the way that it feels that I’m making her feel this good without my guy stuff just as a girl would that’s in love with another girl makes my heart beat faster and this beaming warm feeling well up inside of me and I want to give her more…I want to suckle and drain away all the bad of her last lover from her like I’m cleaning out poison from the wound in her soul.

I’m a girl that’s on a mission of mercy here.

Rayne I’m sure cums a few times…I’m still new at this but three times? I think from the cries and the moves and the spasms…I’m smiling because that last one she lifted off the bed and her toes cracked.

She pushes me to sitting up and we kiss…oh the taste of her, her tasting her…the erotic nature of it is right off the charts for a poor inexperienced girl like me. She rolls us over and she takes top…she’s so glorious naked…gothy make up all smudged but so sexy like…her jet black hair loose and wild, damp with her perspiration and doing that slightly crinkly wave like just from the shower. She takes a condom from a box in the sheets and she inches down my panties…I’m panting excited and scared…this is a really major moment…

It shakes as her hands touch me, I shiver all over and try hard not to cum…Bit my lower lip… “Rayne…Rayne you don’t have to do…oh…oh…this…”

“I want too…I’ve…I’ve used…toys…and with a condom…latex is latex right…?”

I nod still unsure but totally at her mercy… “You’re bigger than I thought Angel…”

I stress laugh… “Gee thanks, just what every girl wants to hear you’ve got a bigger cock than I thought.”

Rayne stress laughs too. She slides up my body straddling me… “Too heavy?”

“No! shut up about that…I love you, I love you’re body, I love you’re curves dammit!”

She blushes and I reach up and guide her down to me by her head slipping her fingers into her hair and sit up/crunch up to her as much as my corset will let me and kiss her deeply with this big deep passionate two handed kiss.

Her eyes flutter, get a little wide and her nostrils flare and she sinks down onto me….I…hot…oh goddess…hot, wet…even through the condom I feel the slickness of her sweet sex. Then the play of her muscles all over me…

I know my eyes widened…I know that I just kept inhaling…and then she rolls her hips…I break the kiss and fall back and thump my head into the bed… “Aaaahh…R..Ray…ne….”

“Oh God…Oh holy…Angel! It’s so hot!…I…I never though it was going to be like this…so warm…” She tosses her head back…inhales…breathes so sexily…get’s into this back and forth movement more than and up and down.

I…

I can’t help but just watch her…watch her as she moves with this sexy, smooth amazing fluid grace and everything…she’s just so damned beautiful it hurts and I’m starting to tear up because we’re making love…and…

“Angel…”

(Happy-Yay-smiley sniffle.) “Yeah…”

“What’s wrong….?”

“Nothing…nothings wrong Rayne…”

“But you’re crying?”

“I happy…”

I am I’m crying and I must look a mess even more but I can’t smile any less than I am right now…it hurts so good to smile like this…even my heart is just huge inside of me and feels like it’s shining through my chest.

“Happy?”

I nod a little bobble headedly… “We’re…we’re making love…and…god…I sorry Rayne but this…being with you…you wrapping me up inside you…we’re…I feel like we’re…”

“One?”

I nod…too choked up for words right now…

Rayne leans down and kisses me…no…it becomes so something else…

She leans down and her breasts press into mine…(They still feel so real now.) and she rests her elbows on the bed snug to my shoulders and she runs her fingers though my hair and holds my head cradling me in her hands and she kisses me…and she keeps kissing me pausing only for us to breathe…inhale…sexy gasps but besides the kissing we’re so close, so face to face and looking, staring into each others eyes that it’s…

I swear to everything in the universe that I will tear up a cry every time I remember or think about these moments….that moment when you know it’s the forever and always moment.

When I finally orgasm…it was so powerful…so unexpected and I cry out…as it feels…
Feels…

And Rayne’s still holding and cradling my head and she’s…I feel her spasming in almost time with me and we keep staring and just seeing each other as the tears are streaming down our faces…and….like on stage…we just know our timing…know our rhythm….we even cry out together…

Then she’s panting and leaning on me and I’m breathing so hard I’m dizzy and I can feel my juices and hers running down…I’m shaking, hell we’re both shaking or vibrating.

Rayne kisses me softly and wipes her tears away smiling and thumbs mine away smiling down at me and she blinks a few times.

“Angel?” Her voice is soft, so soft and sweet.

“Yes?”

“Don’t change…”

........?

up
267 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Erm no

I am sorry Bailey but this is too cliche.

Kim

. . .

*Ssiigghhhh*

Beautiful!

Thank you. It seems to me you've put a lot of feeling into this.

Jo-Anne

Clinch

deffinitely clinchie ;)
k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

IMHO this is NOT cliche... this is proof of true love

Let me explain,.

I subscribe to the theory that we are all not one or the other. WE, women and men are spectrum, a range of behaviors, preferences and so on.

There are many who are ultra girly, ultra macho, utterly secure as women or men in their sexuality and that is fine.

There are others who are very feminine men or very masculine women who may even be TG.

And I do realize the sex you identify with and your sexual preference are separate things.

Keeping that all in mind, then there is everyone in-between.

I suspect Angel and Rayne fall in the in-between.

Angel appears to be squarely in-between n ultra male and a ultra female, perhaps leaning towards the female... part due to genetics and his cancer treatment and loss of one testicle as very young child.

Rayne is a sensual woman, becoming secure in her body and sexuality due to Angel's kind influence after the abuse from Scummer but is mostly lesbian in her sexuality.

Note I say mostly.

Just as Angel appreciates *both sides of the fence* I think Rayne does. At least where Angel/Jase is concerned.

She is very in love with the person that is Angel and much of that person is and was Jase.

Note she made a bit of a mental parallel between sex toys and a penis in a condom.

She WANTS to love ALL of Angel and that includes Jase.

As I said somewhat inelegantly earlier, people are a spectrum, we are not black or white. We are shades of gray and that likely even shifts over time.

I don't see this chapter as *the magic penis conquers all* but of a mostly lesbian woman giving her love to a man who has proven he is so decent and nice as to consider her needs before his and has taken the female role with her in their love making.

Mind you he is quite feminine and might even go * the whole nine yards* someday.

But in saying "don't change" she is acknowledging the Jase in Angel and that she loves ALL of what makes up this person. She may be mostly a lesbian but for Angel she will and I think has found away to love the Jase in Angel as well. She has made a difficult compromise and it appears to be a happy one.

Seems to me they have found that *third way*.

My two cents.. adjusted for inflation.

-- grin --

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Really now

After one night of sex and the lesbian changes her views, it does not get more cliche than that.

All you MEN here are just sooooo .....

This is the the most cliche example of a guy fantasy ever. I think I am going to drop this story if I think about it enough.

Kim

Don't change what?

Don't know what comes next but the way I read this is that when Raine said 'don't change' she was not talking about gender or appendages. In previous episodes Raine was challenged as to whether she loved Jem the person or Angel the persona. My interpretation of this moment is total affirmation that she loves the person and would not want the person to change. Jem is still working out who she is and has pretty much decided she's a she and starting to consider what that means for her body and her body image. She is already longing for breasts and time (and Ms Summers) will tell if a change of consonant (d to v) is to follow. We all see and interpret different things in stories, often not considered by the author, and that's what makes writing and fiction such a delight, but I never at any point saw Raine as other than lesbian and still can't see her any other way. Guess I'll wait to see how the author sees her.
k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

My thoughts

exactly. Like you, I didn't think for one moment Raven/Rayne meant anything else but: Stay like you are. In mind and attitude. How could I not? If Jem/Angel specifically wants Rayne to make her, her girl, and Rayne acknowledges by stating : "I Will, I will baby, you are so my girl."

What follows is the author trying to symphonize ( is that a verb? It should be :) ) the undeniable physique of Angel in the lesbian lovemaking between these two girls, while Angel is not quite there yet. But the overwhelming need of the two destined lovers necessitates incorporating this undeniable male attribute into the mutual exchange of paying reverence to each other, which in basic aspect is still remaining a lesbian relation.

It's a huge effort of the author, and maybe overreaching, but I am willing to give the author some leeway here, and let him explain or expand on the issue later on. Because I _do_ think it needs a little clarification here, and also I believe it should be stated more clearly what the course of Angel will be in her being a girl.

On a personal note, I don't believe a girl like Rayne could -for the long term- be happy and healthy in a relation with a girl who wouldn't or couldn't be 'all girl' so to speak. So I don't believe in Angel, with something extra, would suffice. For any girl, woman, there is a time where 'it doesn't compute' having this 'much down there', it becomes alien, abhorrent. But that's a discussion best left for another time probably.

Anyway, I'll eagerly await the next episode which hopefully resolves some issues, that's the problem with serials alas. Things or issues are put, or left, in motion and then you're left hanging..

Jo-Anne

As with those above...

I interpret "Don't change" as emotional rather than physical, i.e. she doesn't want Angel to change emotionally or personality-wise. On the physical level, she's finally accepted Angel for who she is; but she is still a committed lesbian. She wanted to experience the 'real' Angel, as opposed to Angel with prostheses. She'll almost certainly accept Angel starting HRT and probably eventually having the op - it almost certainly won't change their relationship one iota.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

My idea:

“Angel?” Her voice is soft, so soft and sweet.

“Yes?”

“Don’t change…”

........?

It seems to me that the last line, "........?" is Angel's mental response to Rayne. In other words, even Angel/Jase does not know what Rayne means by that comment. It makes me assume that there will be questions and more answers in the next installment.

Personally, I think she means Angel's empathy, loving and caring ways, not her physical attributes. That Jase would go to the extent he is to please Rayne is what made Rayne do what SHE did in this chapter. She accepted the part of Angel that is Jase and made love to that part as well as the Angel part. I believe she remains a confirmed lesbian that is willing to go "the extra mile" as did Angel. No pun intended but, "tit for tat" is what it was, IMHO.

Hugs,
Erica

Extra miles both ways is good for a relationship right Erica:)

I really believe in that stuff a lot but I also really get that there are sexuality lines no matter the gender that some people just can't cross. Being Pan myself that's not the case but some people can't go there despite the strength of their feelings.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Thanks Mittfh:) I promise I won't leave this hanging.

There seems to be a lot of people seeing and reading a lot of things into this chapter. I really hope 65 won't set people off too much with the way that things are going.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

The assumption that this is what I wanted is Cliche too;)

But the story is heading where it will and I honestly don't agree with this being the most common guy fantasy, but then again personally I don't think I fit that mold ever in my life ever anyways.

Sorry this upset you so much.
*Shrugs and hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Uhm, no.

It might be one night of sex...but it's one of several nights of love. It doesn't have to be about black and white. If Rayne and Angel enjoy it, who's to say there are rules against it? There are beautiful girls that just absolutely turn me off just as there are ugly guys that I find incredibly attractive. It's the person, not the gender or their looks.

Wren

Thanks, Wren

For saying what I wanted to say, but couldn't get the words right. Over on FB, one of my lesbian friends posted a meme: "Love can sometimes be magic, but magic can sometimes just be an illusion" and asked if we agreed with it. A number of people were intent on analyzing it logically. But I think the first part fits this rather well, for Rayne and Angel/Jason it IS magic and it is very real. To think that either one would reject something that would bring them closer together without even trying is to diminish who they are and what they feel. These two are like two pieces that interlock together; they are looking for the best fit and are willing to try whatever it takes.

Again, thanks!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

I love that line too Karen:) Rayne and Angel had to try right?

When you're that much in love and have been through that kind of stuff in each of your lives and then find someone finally? Yeah sex/gender be damned I'd give it my all.

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

That's exactly the way I see it too Wren.

I think the biggest part of it is one the fact that if Rayne is a "true" lesbian then she won't like the sex that they're having...that you can't overcome your sexual needs just with love...and that Rayne storywise is getting cheated out of a decent lesbian relationship.

I do think that the first part is right...sort of...You can be in love with someone and sleep with them and even enjoy it but realistically it's short term...you'd love them but if you're not bi or pan then it really won't last.

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Thank you John for the great comment:)

And the shades of grey charcoal portrait of this relationship will be more fleshed out next chapter.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Well written!

Bailey,
I think you did very well in portraying two emotionally damaged people coming together in a healing way. I have four kids evenly split in gender in the college and post- years, and all of them hide how scared they are and how scary it is when they let someone in. I remember it, but watching it in them is hard. Sex is easy, love is hard, putting them together is terrifying for an emotionally healthy person, so for someone who has abused? Well done! As to the "magic penis" comment, I laughed! I do quite like mine but it was obviously a situation where it acceptable -barely - due to its location, with some mental gymnastics because of the person. In some ways emotionally it reminded me of a married couple I knew when one was telling me how she had never thought of women as sexual partners and still didn't except for her wife, that it was the person she was in love with. Good one!
Bob

Thank you B Hudson:)

I'm glad that you enjoyed this and you're right this was the coming together of two people that have been pretty emotionally damaged. The Magic penis comment was pretty funny though.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

“Don’t change…”

Okay.... I thought I knew where we were going from here with these two. Now she's okay with Angel having male bits? It almost feels like "cheating" - like you want to make sure that when Adam is out of the picture Jason can come back, and not lose what he's gained by being Angel. That being said, I'm sticking with this, and will wait and see what happens next.

DogSig.png

I think there's a lot of readers that feel Rayne's being cheated

out of a loving lesbian relationship with Angel as they've made love the way that they have. The thing is they're teenagers still and even a lesbian like Rayne would likely try and be with someone that she loves and cares for even if they have the opposite parts sexually. What happens emotionally? What happens next well that'll be seen next chapter.

I'm not saying anyone's wrong in Rayne deserving to get to have an honest and caring real relationship by any means, I actually agree with that.

*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

Whoaaaa!

Cooking with gas now! yes that's H O T and not a little but a lot. Thank you Bailey.

Draflow

Thanks Draflow!

I was hoping that despite the drama here the ending has caused of the chapter the heat and the sweet emotions are coming across too.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

connection

is what these two have,
thanks for sharing that.

Phew!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

*wipes monitor* Phew, a little steamy there! I can't write that sort of scene to save my life, so I've always admired those who can do so well and you can do that Bailey.

The relationship between Angel/Rayne has been the source of most of the philosophical tension of the story. Is Jason being pushed to be Angel because he loves Rayne and she's a lesbian and can't be with Jason who isn't (physically) a girl? At the start I think I would have perhaps leaned towards Angel just being a fun way for Jase to be himself without consequences by hiding behind being someone else. As the story has progressed I'm more certain that Angel is as real as Jase and was always part of him in some way and don't feel like Jase is being Angel to please Rayne. Regardless of whether the two are a couple afterwards I think Angel will still be around (assuming she survives Adam!). So, that leaves us with the lesbian having sex with a physical male...

My initial reaction was 'whoa! no way'. As a straight girl I know I'm not suddenly going to be a lesbian (the previously straight wife suddenly embracing lesbianism with little hesitation or explanation is a TG cliche I dislike). However, thinking about the story we know a young Rayne was snared by Summer at the point she was exploring her sexuality so could Rayne be Bi leaning lesbian (the closest to love conquers all)? Or is it that she's the one trying to change to make the person she loves happy (not good for the longer term). Or is it something else that I've missed? Maybe a Rayne viewpoint on the experience would provide clarity?

I'm hoping that it is the more positive version and to that end, I took "don't change" to mean that Rayne loves the person Angel is rather than the physical aspects of Jason.

This is still one of my favourite stories Bailey. :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Hey Jemima, really great comment!

I'll be posting 65 in the morning and all I'm going to say at this point that it gets...very real. I hope that this will still stay feeling true to the characters in the story and even to the genre itself.

I'm really, really happy that this is still one of your favorite stories:)
*Great Big Smiles and Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I pretty much thought the

I pretty much thought the same. I don't know if Angel really plans to go for full transition, but it seems like it is a done deal. The decision is made, Angel will get boobs and probably hormone treatment.
The "don't change" probably was probably more about personality than body. But Rayne might just have little scrupules to have Angel cut off his/her dick. If she can live with it why remove it? Since I'm not a lesbian I can't tell what the problem is with guys, but it might not be the penis, but the body form and attitude. I mean as a heteroxual guy I'm not attracted to other guys, but that's not because they have a penis, but because I'm not attracted to their form and with many their attitude.

Bailey, thank you for writing this um... captivating story ;)

*hugs*
Beyogi

Thanks Beyogi:)

I'm glad that you really enjoyed this and there was some of that previous part of the argument with Brook lingering in this night I'd say, because Rayne would feel that she has to prove herself even if a little bit that she can love Angel no matter what.

So We'll see;)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Her girlfriend has a giant clit

Hmm does this mean Rayne likes the fact her girlfriend has a giant clit or is she referring to who Angel is, I think either way Angel will still want her own breasts bigger, guess we'll have tp wait n see.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Rayne really wanted this night, she really had to honestly try..

right? I know while some people this would be hard to do or even impossible but within such a strong relationship connection she had to try to be with the girl she loves. But yeah, definitely a yes either way on Angel wanting her own breasts.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey
The Godfather;)

Bailey Summers

Not where I saw this going

Pamreed's picture

Sorry Bailey, but I do not think that Angel will want to stay as she is!
Having been there , I know when I was finally able to convert that appendage
to the proper one(vagina) I was so overwelmed with emotions that I cried!!
And sorry to the audience here a true transsexual will not rest until they
have made the physical change to their true self!!
Now you may mean that Rayne is refering to the person that Angel is, not the
physical body she now has! And I can accept that!!

Pamela

Well I was trying to build the scene.

But as you've read on you'll see how it fits together:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers