Katie Ann - Chapter 65: Playing a Bullard

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Teek

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Sixty-Five: Playing a Bullard

Way early Friday morning, Adam thought he heard Katie say she doesn’t go here in her sleep. He was surprised he even heard it because it seemed the girl didn’t raise her voice this time. He took this to mean that his daughter was improving.

~o~O~o~

When the sun broke, Katie was woken up by Daddie and placed on the changing table. Her diaper was switched to a dry one before a binder was put on her. She was dressed in a pair of her white ruffled tights. Once on the floor, her green petticoat was dropped over her head. Then she was helped into her red plaid dress with its green sash. Daddie braided her auburn hair into pigtails. He finished the look with green bows in the braids.

The little girl was directed downstairs to the kitchen table for breakfast. After her bowl of cereal, she was helped into her red mary-janes. Once in her coat, Daddie led her to the car. He ensured that she was strapped in before he got in the driver's seat. As he backed out of the garage, she examined her activity bag. She found the usual coloring books and two books. Like yesterday, that was all that was in there. No phone, keys, or wallet were present.

Once they pulled into Grandma’s driveway, she understood one of the reasons she was seven today. She mentally did the math and realized that Daddie’s assigned weekend was two weeks ago, so that might be another reason. Once unstrapped, he led her to the door, which was answered by Granny.

Granny removed the little girl’s coat, “I see my Christmas cutie is back. Will I have to swap her pull-up for a diaper again today?”

“Of course not, Mother,” Adam smiled. “She is incontinent. Pull-ups would leak on her.”

“So you are delivering a seven-year-old to me instead of a girl pretending she is grown up?”

“Yes, Mother, she is seven,” Daddie said with a sigh. “I must be getting to work. Behave yourself for your grandma, Buttercup.”

Daddie bent down and hugged the girl before departing. Granny then removed Katie’s shoes and directed the little one up to the kids' bedroom with her activity bag. Using another picture book as a hard surface, she started to color in her coloring book.

~o~O~o~

About two hours after lunch, Daddie stuck his head into the room. He told the young girl that it was time to clean up and go home. A quick stop to give Grandma a hug, and then they were at the front door with Daddy putting Katie’s shoes and coat on.

Daddie led the girl to the car before strapping her in. Twenty minutes later, he was pulling into Aunty’s driveway, not his driveway. Katie looked at him with confusion.

Daddie led Katie to the door, “You are playing the part of a Bullard this weekend. We will see each other again on Sunday at Church.”

Aunty opened the door and let the two of them in, but Daddie said, “I will be right back with her overnight bag.”

After her coat and shoes were removed, both Stacy and Aunty exclaimed, “Cute dress!”

The younger one, who was dressed in her Christmas presents sweatshirt, dragged her friend upstairs to the playroom. Daddie soon walked into the room and gave the regressed girl her teddy bear and Jess. He asked for his daughter to come into the hall away from Stacy. When the girl entered the hall, she was handed a bag with the Bullard’s gifts from her. He suggested she put them under the tree. After placing them under the tree downstairs, Katie returned to the game she was playing with her best friend.

While the two best friends were playing, Katie said, “Anastasia.”

Stacy said, confused about being called her full name by her best friend, “Yes, Kathleen?”

Katie meekly said, “Sunday, we have to tell Becka and Heather about me.”

Stacy asked, “You mean your real age?”

“Yes, I ran into Heather Monday at the Zoo. I was able to hide my boobs under my coat. Wednesday, I hid from Becka. There was no hiding that I was dressed in an elf costume with no parent present,” the regressed girl explained.

“I will be there to support you.”

~o~O~o~

Soon after a dinner of chicken breasts, the two girls went back upstairs. The two of them were playing a board game when Stacy’s cousin Elizabeth entered the room. Since they were just about done, they started another game that could be played with three girls.

A strange lady walked into the room and said, “I am told to tell all three of you to get ready for bed. Katie, my sister will be up soon to help you.”

Elizabeth said, “OK, Momma.”

Stacy added, “Yes, Aunty Kim.”

Katie wondered who was the sister of Stacy's Aunty Kim. She didn’t have long to contemplate this before Aunty Sara entered the room and directed Katie towards her best friend's room. The bestie was already in the room getting dressed in her pajamas. The regressed girl was helped out of her dress before being diapered for bed. Once in her Christmas footies, she was ushered downstairs for hot chocolate with the rest of the girls. While they drank their cocoa and munched on Christmas sweets, they listened to Uncle Sam read the books ‘The Nutcracker’ and ‘The Legend of the Candy Stripe.’

The three girls were herded upstairs by “Aunty” Kim. Big nine-year-old Elizabeth was tucked into Stacy’s bed before the two younger girls were tucked into the trundle bed with their teddy bears.

~o~O~o~

Stacy was woken up by her friend wiggling in her sleep before both girls fell back asleep.

Later Saturday morning, Katie woke up to delicious smells coming up the stairs. The two girls sat up on the trundle bed, hugging their teddy bears. Elizabeth crawled out of her bed and dragged the two smaller girls downstairs to the source of the smells.

The three girls sat at the table in their pajamas, waiting to be served some baked french toast with bacon. Once the food was done, Aunty Sara ushered all three girls upstairs.

Elizabeth was handed a green Christmas dress before Aunty turned to her own daughter. She helped Stacy into her green taffeta Christmas dress from The Nutcracker with white tights. After she put her slippers on, she was released to go downstairs. Aunty then turned to her youngest niece and swapped the diaper for a dry one. Once dressed in her matching red taffeta dress with white tights and slippers, the two of them headed downstairs to join the rest of the family.

“Katie and Stacy, those two dresses are adorable,” Stacy’s grandma admired.

“Thank you,” Katie beamed. “My Grandma Olsen bought them. But she won’t admit that.”

“Everyone to the tree,” Aunty Sara directed. “It’s present time.”

With everyone sitting down, Aunty Sara pulled out a present which looked familiar to the regressed girl. Examining the tag momentarily, Aunty had a surprised expression. She put the present back and grabbed the one next to it.

“To Stacy from Katie.”

“Aunty,” Katie interrupted. “That gift probably should be done after she gets a certain gift from you.”

“Fine,” Auntie put it back, dug through the presents, and picked out another one, “To Stacy from Mom and Dad.”

Stacy unwrapped the first gift to discover a Kirsten American Girl doll. Stacy was then allowed to open Katie’s gift to her, one of Kirsten’s outfits. Next, all three girls were given gifts, which they were told to open at the same time. Katie and Elizabeth’s gifts were from Aunty Sara and Uncle Sam. Stacy’s was from her Mommie and Daddie. They all open them to discover portable CD players. Stacy got a Disney princess one. The other seven-year-old discovered hers was a Hello Kitty one. And the oldest girl got a Barbie one. A few presents later, Katie was handed a gift. She looked at who it was from and discovered it was from Stacy. She opened it to find a cereal box. She joked, “Frosted Flakes, just what I always wanted, Bestie.”

Stacy giggled, “Silly Bestie, open the box up.”

Katie opened the box and was rewarded with a Disney Princess Snow White and Prince Florian mini-doll playset. When the gift-giving was almost over, Aunty and Uncle opened the gift from their niece. The regressed girl had given them a selection of flavored coffees.

Before a stromboli lunch, the girls helped clean up around the Christmas tree. The extended family of eight settled down to play a few games. Stacy discovered Katie can be very ruthless when it comes to Uno. A skip or reverse seemed to appear just before Stacy’s turn. Elizabeth, however, took no prisoners when her cousin couldn’t continue the plus-two streak. Stacy groaned as she picked up sixteen cards.

When Uno lost its appeal, the family turned to playing a few games of charades. After successfully guessing Grandma Bullard’s card of Christmas Tree, the youngest niece picked Little Drummer Boy from the pile. Katie was having a ball as she acted out the card.

~o~O~o~

After the Christmas dinner, the extended Bullard family went caroling at friends' and family’s houses. Katie was happy that her family, including Daddie, Grandma and Grandpa Olsen, and Aunty Alexa and Uncle Brian, were included in the houses that they visited.

When they were back from caroling, the girls were directed upstairs to get into their pajamas. Aunty Kim helped the three girls out of their dresses. The regressed girl was blushing as her new aunt diapered her.

They were almost done when Aunty Sara came in, “I would have gladly got that, Sister.”

As she helped Katie into her footies, Aunty Kim responded, “It was not a bother to pad her. She is such a sweetie.”

As Katie went downstairs to have a hot chocolate and watch Frosty the Snowman, she was blushing up a storm.

up
19 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awe

The Christmas scenes were cute. I know there are a couple more Christmases ahead for her. Thanks for another chapter! :-)