Tommy - The Trials and Tribulations of a Girl? - Chapter 133

Printer-friendly version


Tommy
The Trials and Tribulations of a Girl?

A Novel By Teddie S.

Copyright © 2018 Teddie S.
All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 133
Mr. Yazzie, a bracelet, and a Bonfire.

It had been an interesting week. My meeting with the University’s Board of Regents, and turning the tables on the Chairman of the Board. Then Dr. Fontheim of the Los Alamos National Laboratory showing up to check on the research project. Then, there was trying to figure out what to do with the student, Mr. Uintillie, that had written the letter to the Board of Regents.

Dr. Joe had suggested talking to Naainish, and maybe meditating. And what a better place to do those two things then the resort. So, on Friday after our classes, we headed to the resort. My aunt and uncle wouldn’t be there, something about a vacation.

After a dinner of frybread tacos, we met Naainish and Quah Ah, the medicine woman from the Taos Pueblo, at the remote hogan. And what a talk we had. But, what is this decision that I’m going to have to make?

Saturday morning we were up early enough for the seven-fifteen Sunrise. And I’m glad we brought some warm clothes with us because the temperature this morning was 41°F. Since it was after tourist season and before ski season, there weren’t many guests and none on the cliff for the Sunrise. So, Amy and I enjoyed the Sunrise and the coyotes by ourselves. The Sunrise was nice, and of course we stopped by the little tree while we were up there.

We walked back down to the hotel’s restaurant and had a leisurely breakfast. As we ate, I asked Amy, “So, what do you want to do today?”

“I don’t know.”, Amy replied. “How about you?”

“I’d love to hike to the sacred place. It would be a good place to meditate.”

“It would. But, we don’t know if the cabin is being used. And no one would know where we were.”

“True.”, I said. “What if we run up to Taos and see if Mr. Yazzie is open.”

“Okay. Then we can hit Doc Martin’s for lunch.”

We went back to the house and changed clothes. We both went with long skirts, fancy blouses, and wrap moccasins. A little jewelry, Concho belts, bracelets, rings, and earrings. Our hair was the same as yesterday, except we both wore a beaded headband.

We left the resort a little after nine which would put us in Taos at a little after ten. We weren’t able to park in front of Mr. Yazzie’s shop. So, we parked in one of the public lots, and walked about two blocks to the shop.

As we walked up to Mr. Yazzie’s shop, it was dark and I said, “It looks like he’s closed.” Then I noticed something, I peered through the window, and I said, “Oh no! It’s empty. Everything’s gone.”

“What!?”, Ajie said.

“Look. Everything’s gone.”

Ajie looked in the window, and said, “What happened?”

“No idea. Let's ask in the shop next door.”

We walked over to the shop next door and went in. The lady in the shop asked, “Can I help you, girls?”

“I hope so.”, I said. “What happened to Mr. Yazzie.”

“Nothing. He found a small storefront not far from the Plaza. Isn’t there a sign on the door?”

“We didn’t see one.”

“It must have fallen off. I have a key, and I’ll check on it.”

“Do you have his new address.”

“Of course.”

The lady took out a piece of paper and wrote down Mr. Yazzie’s new address. Then she asked, “Do you know where Doc Martin's Restaurant is?”

“Yes.”, I replied.

“He’s just west of there on the north side of Bent Street.”

“Thank you very much. We’ll find it.”

We drove downtown and found a parking place not far from Doc Martin’s. Then we headed for Bent Street, and it didn’t take long for us to find Mr. Yazzie’s new shop. As we walked in the door, he looked up at us, and I said, “Mr. Yazzie! You gave us a scare.”

“A scare?”, Mr. Yazzie said.

“Yes. No one told us that you moved your shop, and we stopped at the old place, and it was empty. And we were afraid that something had happened to you.”

“Naainish didn’t tell you?”

“No.”

“Wait until I see him.”

“You just wait until we see him. There won’t be enough left of him for you to do anything to.”

“So.”, Mr. Yazzie said. “What brings you here?”

“We just wanted to stop and see you. We weren’t able to talk much on Wednesday, so we figured that we’d stop in and say hello. We’re spending a couple of nights at the resort and decided to come to Taos and have lunch at Doc Martin’s.”

“At least your close to there.”

“That we are.”

“You know Kai when Naainish told me about what was going on with you and the university I just had to be there to support you. You amazed me with the way you stood up to those people.”

“Mr. Yazzie, those people had me mad as to what they were trying to do. And if you know me, you know that I stand up for myself. And that’s what I did.”

“That you did, Kai, that you did.

“So, did you bring me anything new?”

“No, we haven’t run across any more of Kilchii’s work.”

“I have.”, Mr. Yazzie said.

“You have!?”, I replied.

“Yep. Want to see it?”

“Of course. We’d love to.”

“I’ll be right back.”

Mr. Yazzie walked to the back of the shop and was back fairly quickly with something wrapped in a gray cloth. He laid it on the counter and unfolded the cloth revealing a bracelet. A beautiful silver bracelet with five pieces of turquoise and a lot of fancy scroll work.

“What do you two think of this?”, Mr. Yazzie asked.

“It’s gorgeous.”, Ajie said.

“It is.”, I added. “Can I pick it up?”

“Of course.”, Mr. Yazzie said.

I picked up the bracelet and carefully looked it over. I spotted Kilchii’s maker’s mark, and it was hand engraved. So, this had to be was one of his early pieces. I looked at Mr. Yazzie, and said, “This is an old piece.”

“Yes.”, Mr. Yazzie said. “Another one of his early works and one of his finest.”

“And you have it in the store?”

“I just got it back from having it appraised by Mr. Tsinajinnie.”

“This is a wonderful piece, Mr. Yazzie.”

“Kai, I’ll tell you what. I’ll sell you the bracelet for what I paid for it plus the appraisal fee. And I’ll show you the sales receipt.”

“Mr. Yazzie, why?”

“I have one almost like it. The one I have is also Kilchii’s work, but it’s newer than this bracelet. His mark is stamped on it. And I know you don’t have one like this. Besides I was going to offer it to you the next time I saw you. Which is now.”

“How much are we talking?”

“I paid forty dollars for the bracelet, and five for the appraisal.”

“So, you’d sell it to us for forty-five dollars?”

“Yes.”

“Can I see the appraisal?”

“No. I’m going to seal it in the envelope, and you must promise me that you won’t open it until you’re home or back at the resort. You know it’s Kilchii’s work, and you know that Mr. Tsinajinnie gives an honest appraisal.”

“Why so mysterious?”

“Just me being me. And having some fun with you.”

“Mr. Yazzie, what are we going to do with you.”

“Give me forty-five dollars, and I’ll give you the bracelet.”

I looked at Ajie, and she was smiling. I looked at Mr. Yazzie, took my wallet out of my purse, took the money out of it, and handed it to him. Mr. Yazzie wrapped up the bracelet and gave it to me. Then he wrote up a sale receipt and handed it to me.

He then took the envelope that the appraisal was in, put the original receipt in it, sealed it, handed it to me, and said, “Remember. Don’t open this until your home.”

“Yes, sir.”, I said as I put everything in my purse.

“Mr. Yazzie.”, Ajie said. “I noticed that the shop next store sells some pottery. Is it all locally made?”

“Yes.”, Mr. Yazzie said. “The lady that runs the shop is a Navajo and sells nothing but locally made things.”

“Good. I’m looking for something special.”

“She may have it. She carries a number of special things. And she likes to haggle on the price.”

“Thank you.”

As we were walking out of his shop, I said, “Mr. Yazzie, don’t you dare go moving your shop again without telling us.”

Ajie and I walked out of Mr. Yazzie's shop and looked in the window of the shop next door. Ajie spotted something. So we went in, and there were a couple of customers in the shop, plus two women behind the counter. I figured that one of the two womwn owned the shop.

Ajie started looking around, and she wasn’t seeing anything that interested her except the piece of pottery in the window. One of the women was finally finished with her customer and walked over to us, and I said, Yá’át’ééh abiní.” (Good morning.)

She smiled and returned the “Yá’át’ééh abiní. What can I help you with?”

Ajie explained that she was looking for a particular piece of pottery and that there was one in the shop’s window that was close to what she was looking for. The woman asked, "Could you show me the piece in the window?"

We walked over to the window, and Ajie pointed out the piece. The piece was round and had two spouts that were connected with a twisted handle.

“We had one like it, but it was broken during a break-in.”, Ajie said.

“I’m sorry to hear about the break-in.”

“So was the guy that did the break-in when we caught him in the act.”

“At least you caught him. So the one in my window isn’t the same as the one that was broken?”

“No, we’ve just received a sand painting with the Yei spirits on it, and it reminded me of that piece of pottery. It had the Yei spirits on it too. And I’d like to replace it.”

“So, it’s like the one in the window except with the Yei spirits on it?”

“Yes.”

“I see. I might have something like it. The pottery piece is bigger than the one in the window, and it does have the Yei spirits on it. But things like that I usually only sell to Navajos.”

“I’m a Navajo.”, I said.

“I figured that you were. That’s why I even said that I had it.”

“If you want to check, we’re friends of your new next-door neighbor, Sike Yazzie.”

“Oh. You know Sike?”

“Yes, very well.”

“That’s nice to know. And I don’t think I need to check with Sike. I feel good about the two of you. Let me run to the back room, and I’ll be right back.”

The woman went to the back room and was quickly back with a piece of pottery that was about twice the size of the one that was broken. She set it on the counter, and Ajie looked at it for a minute. Then she said, “Kai, what do you think?”

“I like it.”, I said. “I think that the Yei spirits are nicer than the one on the other piece. I also think that it will look better where you want to put it, because of its size, than the other one did.”

“I think you’re right.” Then looking at the woman, Ajie asked, “It is locally made. Isn’t it?”

“Yes.”, the woman replied. “There is a local potter that makes a lot of the pieces I handle.”

“Good.”, I said. “We try only to buy locally made things. How much is it?”

“I’d sell it to you for thirty-five.”

“Thirty-five. Hmm. How about twenty.”

“No. I’d let it go for thirty.”

“Hmm. I’ll meet you in the middle at twenty-five.”

“Okay. Let’s do twenty-five.”

As the woman was writing up the sales slip, she asked, “Who should I make this out to.”

Ajie said, “Make it out to Kai Nez.”

The woman wrote my name on the receipt, then she slowly looked up at Ajie, and said, “No. Can’t be.”

Ajie smiled, pointed at me, and said, “That’s her.”

The woman looked at me, and said, “You’re … You’re the Kai Nez that I’ve heard so much about.”

“I guess.”, I said.

“Thank you for coming into my shop.”

“You’re more than welcome. We were next door seeing Mr. Yazzie. Ajie saw the pottery, and we just came in hoping that you would have what she was looking for.”

“Again thank you for coming in.”

The woman finished the sales slip, wrapped the piece of pottery so it hopefully wouldn’t break, I paid her, and we said hágoónee' to each other.

We put Ajie’s package in the car, and the bracelet stayed in my purse. We then enjoyed a nice lunch at Doc Martin’s, and then headed back to the resort. Back at the resort, we spent some time in one of the thermal pools, and it was fun running from the pool to the Bathhouse through the cold air.

We hunted through tmy aunt’s kitchen for something to make for dinner, and we did make a nice meal with what we found. Then we changed for the bonfire. We’d brought along our Biil dresses and wrap moccasins. So that was a start. We both braided our hair into two braids and added fancy wraps at the ends. Then it was beaded earrings. I wore both a Concho belt and squash blossom necklace. Ajie went with only a Concho belt. We both wore rings and bracelets. And I insisted that Ajie wear the new bracelet.

As we walked up to where the bonfire was, it wasn’t burning, and about a dozen guests were standing around. I also saw Francisco, the head of maintenance for the resort, standing there. We put the rug down where we usually sit to meditate. Then we walked up to Francisco, he smiled, and said, “Good evening, Miss Kai. Miss Ajie.”

“Good evening, Francisco.”, I said. “How are you?”

“I’m fine. Your uncle said that you’d be here this evening, and would know what to do with these.”

Francisco handed each of us a long match and something to strike them on. And I said, “Thank you, Francisco. And, yes, we do know what to do with them.”

We took the matches, walked over to the stack of wood, knelt, lit the matches, and then lit the kerosene. The kerosene lit the kindling, and that lit larger pieces of wood. As the fire grew Ajie and I backed away from the fire and then walked over to where our rug was.

As we sat, we heard two people start to chant. I looked at Ajie, and said, “I thought that Naainish and Quah Ah were leaving early this morning?”

“Maybe they came back.”, Ajie replied.

I started concentrating on the fire, closed my eyes, and joined in the chanting. Ajie also joined in the chanting. I felt strong medicine. When the chanting finished, we continued to sit and meditate, and I had a vision. A vision of my student, Mr. Uintillie, who wrote the letter.

When we finished meditating, Ajie and I got up, I picked up the rug, folded it, and I placed it over my arm. Ajie and I then walked over to where the guests were standing with Francisco, Naainish, and Quah Ah.

As we walked up, I said, “Naainish, I have a bone to pick with you.”

“What did I do, Kai?”, Naainish asked.

“You had us very worried when we went to Taos this morning.”

“Oh. I forgot to tell you that my uncle moved his shop. Didn’t I. Sorry.”

“You had us worried that something had happened to him.”

“I’m truly sorry.”

“I hope so.

“I thought that you and Quah Ah were leaving early this morning?”

“We did.”, Quah Ah said. “But I wanted to be here when you meditated. So we came back.”

“I’m glad you did.”

“So am I. You are an interesting couple. And, I love how you two are dressed.”

“Thank you.”, Ajie replied.

“And I felt the strength of the spirits here.”

“They are strong.”, Ajie said. “Aren’t they?”

I looked at Ajie. She smiled at me, and said, “Yes, I felt them too Kai. But, I don’t think it’s as strong as you feel them. But I still felt them.”

“That is good.”, Naainish said. “Your native blood, as small as it is, feels the spirits.”

“You not a native?”, Quah Ah asked.

“No.”, Ajie replied. “My fourth great grandmother was a member of the Wampanoag Tribe. She’s my only link to the native people.”

“Interesting.”

“Very. But, I feel very close to the Navajo people. And being as light-skinned as I am, when I’m out here I tan quickly. And I enjoy the clothes, so I dress as a Navajo.”

“And we accept her this way.”, Naainish said. “She is even an honorary member of the Azee'tsoh dine'é, or The Big Medicine People, clan. And speaks Navajo like she was born here.”

Quah Ah looked at Ajie, smiled, and said, “Welcome, sister.”

“Thank you, sister.”, Ajie said with a smile.

While we’d been talking, some of the guests had gathered around us. And we started fielding questions and talking with them. As the bonfire died down, the air temperature quickly cooled off, and the guests began to wander off to warmer things. And, Naainish said, “We have to go too. We’re driving back to Taos.”

We walked with Naainish and Quah Ah to the parking lot, and as we said, hágoónee' (see you later) to each other. Quah Ah said, “I know that one.

“Hágoónee', Kai and Ajie. I’m glad we had this time together. It has been fascinating.”

“I’m glad we had time together too.”, I said. “And we will come to Taos to see you as soon as we can. And we’ll bring Jackie and Charlie.”

Then I looked at Naainish, and said, “Hágoónee', Naainish.”

“Hágoónee', Kai dóó Ajie.”, Naainish returned.

Then Quah Ah hugged both Ajie and me. And we waited until they drove out of the parking lot, then we walked to the house.

As we walked into the house, Ajie asked, “So, any words of wisdom from the spirits tonight?”

“Maybe not words of wisdom.”, I said. “But, I had a vision.”

“Oh?”

“Uh huh.”

“Going to tell.”

“I saw Mr. Uintillie sitting in front of Dr. Joe, me, and someone whose face I couldn't see..”

“So, I guess you should talk with Dr. Joe.”

“I think so. But, do I do it before mid-terms or after?”

“What are his grades like?”, Ajie asked.

“He’s a B student.”, I replied.

“I think if it was me, that I’d wait until after mid-terms.”

“You may be right. It might upset Mr. Uintillie too much if I do it before mid-terms. But, then again he upset me.”

“I know. But, you’re a bigger person.”

“I guess I can wait until after the exams.”

“Kai.”, Ajie said. “Where’s that envelope that Mr. Yazzie gave you.”

“Oh, yeah.”, I replied. “It’s in my purse.”

“Go get it.”

I went and retrieved the envelope from my purse. Opened the envelope, and went, “Oh my!”

“What?”, Ajie asked.

As I handed her the paper, I said, “Look.”

“That bracelet is worth ninety-five dollars!?”

“Yeah. And Mr. Yazzie sold it to us for forty.”

“As usual Mr. Tsinajinnie based his appraisal not only on the silver and turquoises but also on that it was irreplaceable.“

Amy and I were heading back to Albuquerque right after breakfast, so we made it an early night.

Sunday morning we were up early, dressed in our hiking clothes, and we hiked up to the cliff to watch the Sunrise. When we were there, we were again greeted by the coyotes. And this Sunrise had a lot of reds in it. So we would probably have rain before the day was over. Since we were alone this morning, we held hands until the Sun was above the horizon. Then I said, “Honey, you said that you felt spirits last night at the bonfire. Didn’t you?”

“Uh huh.”, Ajie replied.

“When did you feel them?”

“I think it was just before we stopped chanting. Why?”

“That’s just about the same time I felt strong medicine.”

“Strong medicine?”

“And I think that you probably felt the spirits because the medicine was so strong.”

“Okay. But, why did it get stronger?”

“That I don’t know. I do know that when I felt the strong medicine that it made me feel good.”

“That’s interesting. So, are you still feeling it.”

“Kind of. I feel like things have gotten better for us. I wish Naainish was here so I could see what he has to say about it.”

“Want to go find him?”

“That could be an impossible task.”

We walked back down the trail and stopped in the hotel for breakfast. We didn’t want to to have to clean up Aunt Ruth’s kitchen again.

We walked through my aunt and uncle’s house, being sure that everything was turned off and locked. Then we loaded the car and headed towards Albuquerque.

As we got close to the Jemez Canyon Reservoir, I headed towards it. Amy asked, “Where are you going?”

“I thought that we might visit the Eagles on the way home.”, I replied.

“Sounds good to me.”

~o~O~o~

Authors note: Hi all. First, I apologize that it's taken longer than expected to publish the next chapter of Tommy. The surgery went great. But somethings have caused a setback. Currently, on antibiotics and while I'm taking them they make me feel lousy. So, no guarantee when the next chapter will be out. :-( God, I hate being sick. :-(

~o~O~o~

Dear readers, Remember authors like comments. And even constructive criticism. Please leave a comment. Want to comment but don't want to open an account? Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- with a password of topshelf to leave a comment. Thanks.

AttachmentSize
Image icon Bracelet.jpg139.69 KB
Image icon pottery3.jpg11.62 KB
up
285 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

As good as it is to have my favourite Teddie back,

Monique S's picture

Honey, please take your time getting better. I know not being able to do the things one normally does SUCKS!, But please, sweetie, be careful with your health?

A lot of very special hugs,
Monique.

Monique S

Thanks, Monique. I've been

Thanks, Monique. I've been nothing much more than sitting and watching the tube. I want to write, but it's being slow in coming back. Bur it's coming.

No telling when the next chapter will be ready. I guess it will be ready when it's ready.

Hugs back at you,

Teddie

Glad you're surgery went well

Now take it easy and get lots of rest so that you can get past this bit of yuck and start feeling better.

- Leona

Leona,

Leona,

That's all I've done for the past week, and it's driving me crazy. But, I think things are starting to come around.

Teddi, hang in there, and

Teddi, hang in there, and just let your body lead the way. It knows instinctively what it needs to heal, so please don't fight it. Way too many people believing they are healing faster than their body really is try to jump and do too much, and then find themselves "back at square one" or worse.
Hugs and lots of Prayers coming your way. ;-)

You're right, Janice.

You're right, Janice. Actually, today was the first day that I didn't take a nap since the surgery. I'll try to behave myself and not push it. I DO NOT want to back to square one.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Ajie's feeling the spirit...

A growing foretaste of the couple's union. She has a strong gift of wisdom. It is remarkable timing for one with connects to the Wampanoag Tribe. The spirit passed down to her must be stronger than 1/16th.
The estimate on the bracelet was lower than I was expecting. I know for a collector or one related to the maker it is worth much more.
Thoughts with Teddie

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Yes, Amy's spirit must be a

Yes, Amy's spirit must be a little stronger than 1/16th.

Remember these are 1960's prices, That $95 dollars in 1965 would be worth $760 today.

Get well

dani4familyfun's picture

we do miss you and your stories. Pray you continue to heal.
Dani

Dani4FamilyFun

Thanks, Dani. I have a

Thanks, Dani. I have a feeling, that because of what this was, this is going to be an up and down thing with healing. Yesterday was a good day, this morning started out crappy.

Trials and Tribulations

Please take care of yourself, now that the surgery is done just relax, take it easy, maybe meditate a little, it seems to help Kai and it probably couldn't hurt, just remember the fire is optional. Everyone needs you around to finish this tale and write many more. Please.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Thanks, Siteseer. I do take

Thanks, Siteseer. I do take time out every day to kick back, close my eyes, and see what my inner spirit is feeling.

Healing

I've really enjoyed this story and it's journey. But take the time to heal and be healthy inside and out, you'll thank yourself later. And if that means your fan club have to wait a few additional day " pouting and kicking rocks" then so be it. Hope you get better soon!

Thanks, Bree. I just don't

Thanks, Bree. I just don't like to keep my friends waiting.

Another Great Chapter

My5InchFMHeels's picture

Good things happening for the couple. Mr Yazzie is truly a friend, Naainish guiding them, being giving visions during chanting, seems New Mexico is going to be the place for them to stay.

As for Delays.... hmmph, we can deal with delays, so long as you take care of yourself! A healthy Teddie is much better than faster chapters! Get Well Soon.

Thanks, 5Inch.

Thanks, 5Inch.

A solution given

Jamie Lee's picture

Kai was maligned by the letter that student wrote, and it resulted in a few heads being handed to the owners by Kai. Unwittingly the student actually did something good by way of that letter, in that Cox was finally brought down to the level of a mere mortal. He also might have chaired his last BOR meeting or been there as a member.

But what is the right thing to do in order to make that student understand how wrong they were to send the letter?

Drop him from the class? Flunk him? Have him kicked out of school? Are any of these right or simply revenge? Kai would possibly think them revenge and not something she'd do.

So besides Dr. Joe and herself, who was the other person Kai couldn't see in her vision? The young man's mom or grandmother, two people the young man would never go against or expect an ear full. Maybe the tribal chief, a person with not so little authority? Whomever the person, that young man will not like hearing from them.

Teddie: health comes first, those of us following this story can wait. As can other readers.

Others have feelings too.

Yes, Jamie Lee, this student

Yes, Jamie Lee, this student may have upset more than just a few spirits. And maybe a more powerful power like his mother, or grandmother, or heaven forbid the Clan Chief. What will Kai decide to do? Time will tell.

And, I'm trying to behave myself and get well.

Given that

I know you through your stories it has been a major pleasure knowing you, I have to say I value as a person very highly!

Take your time....

NoraAdrienne's picture

With my wishes for a swift and full recovery. Or as we say in my family Have ah Refuah Sh'leima.

Thank you, NoraAdrienne. A

Thank you, NoraAdrienne. A Jewish mother's soup has healing powers unknown to medicine.

Another great chapter

RogueJedi's picture

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hope it clears up soon.

wonderful story

Thank you for all your work and a wonderful story. Please keep up the good work.
Gloria

Another chapter to smile about

Glad to see you back, and I hope your recovery continues in a positive direction. Sometimes the slowness of recovery can be as wearing as the illness.

I enjoyed the pictures of the jewelry and pottery, they definately add to the storyline for me.

Thanks, Wendy K. I always

Thanks, Wendy K. I always enjoy hearing from you.

A smile a day

Teek's picture

A smile a day keeps the doctor away. I have had an undiagnosed illness for over 33 years. Health and recovery is very important to making it to the next day. So many people (including myself) start to feel a little better, then go out and use up more energy than what was really available to them. Then they spend the next few days recovering from that one day of over-extension. Be careful. Your continued health is much more important than anything else.

The story is coming along nicely. Thank you for sharing it with us. Kia is faced with some big decisions to come. I look forward to seeing how she travels this journey of life and which paths she chooses to take.

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing (when you feel up to it)
Teek

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing
Teek

Hi Teek,

Hi Teek,

Thanks for the nice comment. I do do that, go do something too soon, then pay for it for a couple of days.

The ideas for Kai are there, now it's getting them on paper.

Again thanks,
Teddie