Puberty changed everything - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Puberty Changed Everything - Part 2

Author’s Note: You should probably read part 1 first

We sat in silence for a moment, and then Aniki said, “Come, the two of you must be hungry.”

Hand in hand, Sarah and I followed her into the kitchen. Like the living room, it was bright and cheerful, and had a round table with four chairs, and she gestured to us to sit.

She went over to the stove, and pulled out an enormous pot out of the oven. It seemed far too big, but she carried it easily over to the table.

She then gave each of us a bowl and spoon, and used a large ladle to fill our bowl with the stuff from the pot.

“This is called ‘Brodetto’. The fish is from my own stream, and all the other ingredients come from my own garden” She stated with pride.

The stew tasted amazing, and I ended up having seconds.

Afterward, Aniki gave each of us a delicious honey cake, and then had us return to the living room while she got a musical instrument from her bedroom.

The instrument seemed like someone tried to put an entire orchestra into one object - until Aniki sang, and it shifted form until it resembled a lyre. She also removed a small cube and put it on the table, as she began to strum the lyre.

As she sang, the cube began showing images, and soon I realized she must be singing about bonding, comparing what happened to the first Tiefling to bond with a human and the situation Sarah and I were in.

Finally, she finished singing, and said, “Well, that was the story of your ancestor, told in song. Whether there will be songs about the two of you, only time will tell.”

“Speaking of which,” She continued, “You two should take some time to learn about your bond. Go for a walk around the grounds, it's all safe, so you can relax, and talk.”

That sounded like a good idea to me, and Sarah agreed, so hand in hand we walked out of the home and began to explore the area. As we walked, we shared our stories with each other.

It was an amazingly intimate experience, despite the fact we didn’t do anything physically beyond holding hands.

Not to say I wasn’t looking forward to exploring her body as I was at that moment exploring her mind and heart, but I felt like any physical things we did would be just the cream on top of a delicious cake.

We got a little tired from walking, but fortunately there were benches throughout the property, so we sat for a while, and then we got a visitor.

The creature looked like a cross between a deer and an insect. It had six legs, and compound eyes, but had brown hair, and twitching ears.

Sarah had picked a flower just before we had sat down, and the creature cautiously approached to smell it.

“I think it wants your flower,” I said to Sarah.

Sarah shrugged, and held it out.

The creature opened its mouth, wrapped a long tongue around the flower, and swallowed it.

It stood there for a moment, chewing, and then seemed to make a decision. Its legs steaded, it stopped trembling, and seemed to almost bow, and then trotted off into the woods.

We sat there for a moment longer, and then Sarah said “We’ve been out here for hours. Look, the sun is going down”

“We should get back inside, then,” I said, and we started walking back to the house.

Finally, we made our way back, and Aniki met us, saying,”I’m glad you guys are back. I found something interesting”

To be continued . . .

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Something Interesting

Daphne Xu's picture

Part 1, it was interesting times. Now in part 2, it's something interesting.

-- Daphne Xu

Hey, you already did.

Daphne Xu's picture

Hey, you already did.

-- Daphne Xu

Intimacy

Emma Anne Tate's picture

There is something amazingly intimate about sharing stories with someone for the first time. A vulnerability, followed by an acceptance that means so much because it comes from a place of knowing. You captured that well in just a few words.

Emma

you have me blushing!

thank you for the kind comment, huggles!

DogSig.png

When I met my wife, we spent

Rose's picture

When I met my wife, we spent many hours sitting at the top of a mountain overlooking Mission, BC, just sharing our stories. That's where we got engaged as well.

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary

Meanwhile, back at the school, a ...

large amount of high-moisture brown manure is about to vigorously impact the rotary pneumatic dispersal unit ...

Freaky events, then losing two students out of the infirmary, is bound to get noticed, especially by the parents of said ... relocated ... students.

Even with Aniki magically blurring reality ...

I think everyone is about "to live in interesting times".