Understanding Rachel- The other end of the line. Part 4

Printer-friendly version

A lone figure approaches the door to her house.

Jingle jingle...clash..jingle and the door to the house opens. Immediatly the kitty cat who had been waiting patiently for her Mommy to come home starts in on her. Mew mew mew mew mew.

"Sorry sweetie mummy just got home." A few pets and little Pepper purrs in contentment all is well and Mommy is well trained.

Tanya thinks her cat is a little too overbearing as she removes the cat treat from the fridge and puts Pepper's preferred amount into a clean bowl. Cats are not picky no way!

After putting down the bowl to a very happy cat Tanya is able to take off her shoes from work. They are an androgynous pair of shoes. You could see them on men but most often saw women wearing them. The pair of microfiber black socks which could pass as womens tights, at least under pants came off next. The bad part to wearing them was that her feet smelled afterwards. Not horribly as would be the case with his father.

Tanya went to her bedroom to remove the rest of her work uniform. She just couldn't bring herself to wear the entire girls uniform to work. It just left her way to exposed. Although a part of her wanted to wear the skirt at work badly she didn't. Instead she worn a pair of slacks that matched the color of the uniform instead. This with the white blouse and its silly pearl looking plastic buttons. The itchy camisole underneath and then a normal bra instead of her usual sport bra.

The coat from her male uniform, which was a closer match to the pants that the girls coat, although they looked very simular in cut and style, which didn't matter as you usually took them off anyways followed the pants, blouse,and cami onto the bed to be put in laundry later, to be safe she would hand wash them. Tanya hated to hand wash stuff.

She hadn't worn a purse to work exactly just her normal fake briefcase. Choosing a light simple plain dress to wear for the evening. Comfy, easy to move around in. She reflected on house the new manager had reacted. To him she was mostly dressed correctly. He couldn't really fault her overall look though you could see on his face that he would have preferred to see her in a skirt. Some men are such letches.

Tanya was not ready to eat supper yet as she wanted to soak her feet first for awhile and relax after her very stressful full day at work, not counting last Halloween where she wore her French maid outfit, as a girl. She didn't die of fright, and she wasn't killed by anyone for appearing in 'Feminine garments unsuitable for a boy like him'.

The bath salts and small drops of oils added to the water of her small plastic bucket would work wonders on her feet. She went to the couch and put her feet down into the hot water. Painful at first but then quickly she could feel herself relax a bit here and there.

Mew mew mew Pepper was still not happy mummy had left her alone all day and needed her attention. Which in this case means jumping into her lap and shedding a few hairs all over her dress before snuggling down beside her to kneed a section of her hip.

Ring ring ring. Mmm who could that be?

"Hey girlfriend"Rachel said over the phone. The voice was crackling, from long experience Tanya knew that this ment Rachel was upset.

"Heya Rachel, and I'm a guy remember." Usually gets Rachel laughing.

"Yeah right your a boy and I'm a monster!" Ding!

"Say what?"

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"Say what?"

Oh no! What could be wrong with Rachel?

DogSig.png

what's wrong? aren't you the

what's wrong? aren't you the one who creates the rachel part? :p

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx