Growing pains part 2 - A Jaci/Dottie story

Printer-friendly version

Growing pains part 2 - A Jaci and Dottie story

Dottie had been through a tough time.

Ever since she realized her breasts were growing, it had dominated her thoughts, and had led to some behaviors that her friends found troubling.

In her mind, her small chest was blowing up like a balloon, and soon she would have watermelon-sized breasts, then even bigger, until she couldnt stand or walk without falling forward. She imagined herself needing a wheelchair with a large table across her chest to support her massive mammaries .....

Not only that, she felt sure she was going to get attention from boys, attention she had no idea how to handle or even think about much without shaking. She had dreams of having boys so focused on her chest that her head could detach and launch itself into space and they wouldn’t notice ....

All of this had combined to drain her mental resources to their limits, leaving her tired, weak, and shaking. She lost her appetite, was having trouble sleeping, and had fought off more flashbacks in the last week than she had faced in the last six months prior. Normally bright and cheerful and loving hugs, she had turned into a shuffling zombie who flinched whenever anyone tried to touch her ...

Her friends at school were concerned, but her sister Jaci was even more worried, because only she knew of the secret Dottie was trying to keep - that her breasts were growing, in defiance of all the logic of her biology.

Finally, Jaci knew she had to take matters into her own hands, before Dottie got so bad nothing would help.On a Sunday morning, when instead of wearing a pretty yellow sundress that was normally her favorite church outfit she was wearing jeans and a baggy sweater in an attempt to hide her breasts, Jaci took the girl by the hand and took her back to her room. She then lifted the sweater off and began to do the same for the jeans. Dottie weakly tried to protest, but she didnt stop her sister until she was back in her underwear, and Jaci was fitting a bra on her.

The bra fit, and Jaci said, “You’re a full A-cup now, Dottie.

Dottie nodded numbly. she knew her old bras were now too tight, which had been the first sign that something was wrong with her.

Jaci then grabbed the sundress out of the closet, and lifting Dottie’s hands up, slid it over her head and into place.

Dottie kept saying “Tante will see .... Tante will see ...” but again she offered no resistance.

Once Dottie looked more like she was supposed to for church, Jaci led the girl out to the kitchen to find Tante Drea waiting for them with a stack of pancakes.

Jaci watched her sister push around pieces of her pancakes, and said, “Tante, after church, we need to have a family meeting.”

“Of course we can. But what brings this up?”

“Dottie has something to .... get off her chest.”

Despite herself, Dottie giggled.

“Is that true, Dottie?”

“Y...Yes Tante.”

Drea managed to contain her curiosity until the church service was over, but as soon as they said their goodbyes, she took the two girls home, and sat them down in the living room.

“Okay, Dottie, you’ve been upset for a while now. . I wish I had done something sooner, but obviously whatever is bothering you has come to a head. So will you please tell me what it is, so I can help?”

“Tante, my breasts are growing. I cant wear my old bras, and I borrowed one of Jaci’s today. I ... I got scared when I saw them grow, because you told me they wouldnt until I was on hormones, and I ‘m not yet. I... I... thought they would think you were giving me hormones on the sly, and ... take me away from you.”

“Oh... sweetie. You mean I never told you about the tests you took at the hospital? They said it was possible you have an undeveloped ovary, but they werent sure. One of the ways we would know for sure was if you started showing signs of increased female hormones, like growing breasts. We will have to go to our family doctor, but nobody is going to get in trouble.”

Dottie burst into tears in relief, and Drea and Jaci held her tight, letting her feel the love and acceptance they felt for her flow through into the sobbing girl until she ran out of tears, and then Tante Drea decided that a good supper with a little bit of ice cream for dessert would be the thing to do next, and with one thing and another, time passed until the two little girls went to their respective rooms to sleep.

Dottie cuddled up with a large stuffed dog and tried to organize her thoughts, which were going in a hundred different directions at once. She tried to picture the ovary as a secret ally, helping her become a girl without anybody even knowing. She smiled at the thought, and then remembered she had more than just the ovary helping her - she had a lot of people who were also doing their best to help her be the person she knew herself to be, and right at the top of the list was Tante Drea and her big sister Jaci.

Breathing a word of thanks for them both, she then closed her eyes, and went to sleep.

Tomorrow would be another day ....

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Like?

Andrea Lena's picture

...of course! Adore? Absolutely! Love? Yes!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

yay!

I love making these little stories.

DogSig.png

Everybody Loves Raymond...

But nobody loves all the server down time...

*hugs*

Angel Lisa

yeah, poor Erin and company

its gotta be annoying with all of us saying "Is it fixed yet? Is it fixed yet?" every 5 seconds ....

DogSig.png

Oh Dottie...

You are loved! never think that no one cares. I told you, you should of told Tante Drea! you girls never listen, sigh! Nice Lady with popcorn! (giggles Taarpa)

thanks, Taarpa

thanks, nice lady with popcorn ....

DogSig.png

*gigglesnort*

When Jaci said, “Dottie has something to .... get off her chest," I started crackin' up. I'm so glad Dottie finally said somethin'. Tryin' to hide stuff from somebody ya love, even if it's 'cause ya don't wanna cause trouble, can be really tough. Thanks again for sharin' another wonderful story, Dottie!

{{{huggles}}}