Dear Diary : 2007-11-03

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Saturday, 3 November, 2007

Dear Diary
Ballet and Gymnastics again today, but...

It doesn't seem to be as hard anymore. Hrm.

Well, anyway... this afternoon was the tryouts for Into the Woods and I think I did okay. Like I was totally convinced I was horrible for the tryouts for The Music Man, I think I did really well for this.

There was a creepy guy watching me sitting outside when I was waiting for Daddy to pick me up from ballet, but I went inside and waited until I saw Daddy. When I came back out the widgy dude was gone.

I told him, and he went inside to talk to the adult folks.

He was very... scary... again.

He and Mom are right now discussing how much I'm allowed to see Matthew outside of school.

Augh.

Parents are freaks, sometimes.

Courtney

up
33 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ewww! Creepy Guy!

terrynaut's picture

That creepy guy better think again if he's thinking of targeting Courtney. I'll scream loudly enough that the whole world will hear me. Someone will stop the creepy guy then. Someone has to.

Seriously, I hope Courtney remains safe. She's too sweet and innocent to have something terrible happen to her. You're channeling your inner sweet and innocent youngster, and you're doing a great job. Thanks.

- Terry

I pray nothing

I pray nothing happens to her too mew, however, the darkness doesn't care if your sweet or innocent mew, anyone can have something terrible happen, innocence makes no difference unfortunately mew it seems to make it happen more often.

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D